Call Me Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squealed around Sam's cock, and his hips jerked.

"Christ, do that again, Jim. Whatever it was, do it again. Make her make that sound again."

Jim chuckled, and did just that, eliciting the same reaction from both Hope and Sam. Then he settled his finger pad over her clit and begin rotating it, driving her closer and closer to the breaking point.

"You are such a nasty, filthy little slut, Hope. Everything a Daddy can want in a daughter. Such a good girl. I bet if I took you to a bar and sat you on the bar and told you to spread your legs and pimped you out for $5 a fuck, you would do it with a big silly slut smile on your face, wouldn't you?"

Hope groaned around Sam's cock, her hips grinding back at him hard.

"Do you like this, Hope? Are you about to get off by having your Daddy fuck your pussy while you suck on a fat black cock?"

"Ahh, fuck!" Sam bellowed out his pleasure, slamming her head down onto his dick as he pumped thick ropes of cum down into her belly. She gurgled and coughed, but managed to swallow the load he delivered. As Sam sagged back onto the couch, her father leaned over her back, whispering in her ear as he pummeled her pussy.

"Be a good little slut and clean Sam off with your mouth. And cum for Daddy..."

He pinched her clit at that, and Hope screamed and went blind. The pleasure was overwhelming. She forgot everything, lost in the crashing chaos of sheer, pure pleasure. Her body shook and convulsed under her father, her tight cunt spasmed around him. When she came down from the high Sam was laughing as he rubbed his wet cock against her gaping mouth, and her father was shouting in guttural pleasure as he emptied himself into her.

"Damn, she is hot when she cums, even if she does look a mess." The other bodyguard made the observation from where he sat in his chair, stroking his cock as he watched. She did indeed look a mess, with her hair mussed and tangled from Sam's hands, and her pretty face streaked with drying saliva and lipstick.

"Yeah, she is. She is a hot little bitch anytime, but especially when she cums." Sam tenderly wiped her hair off her forehead, then lifted his hips slightly. "Clean me off, baby."

Her cheeks flushed with pleasure at their praise. Praise had been a rare commodity for her growing up, her soul craved it like a desert craves rain. As she cleaned off Sam and her father, her eyes sparkled with pleasure. She didn't even flinch when she was ordered to suck Omar,the other bodyguard, off. Instead she crawled to him happily, tight little ass wiggling, her eyes happy.

Sam and her father watched her go, admiring the view.

"When you gonna fuck that tight little ass of hers?" Sam asked.

"Tomorrow." Anticipation laced every syllable as her father responded.

"When can WE fuck it?" There was a demanding tone to Sam's voice, and Jim didn't like it. He eyed his bodyguard warningly.

"She's mine. I'm not sure I want to share her yet that way."

Sam lifted a quizzical eyebrow as her father left the room. Then he glanced over to Omar, who had heard the exchange and looked equally puzzled. Even Hope had stopped nuzzling Omar's cock and blinked at the retreating image of her father. Omar's hand guided her back to her focus as he met Sam's eyes.

"Don't think that doesn't mean you won't be sucking lots of dick, baby. Get to it."