Call Me Pegg

Story Info
That's what Robbie my girlfriend called me.
3.3k words
4.34
42.5k
24
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

I was already hard and I hadn't even put on my panties yet. Clearly I was anticipating what was to unfold for this evening.

Late last evening my girlfriend Roberta (who actually hated that name so I must call her Robbie), had me dress in my white baby doll with loose fitting, thin nylon panties. I also wore white thigh highs and white stiletto heels. She fucked my ass pretty much all night using increasingly larger and larger dildos.

With the largest one I purchased hanging from Robbie's strap-on belt, she had me lie on my back. She pushed my knees to my chest and pushed her cock inside of me until the hilt. Unceremoniously hard, she fucked my ass until I started shooting my cum without any other stimulation.

This evening we were meeting Cheryl, one of her friends for dinner. Unfortunately her dick of a boyfriend was going to be there too. Ironically his name was Richard.

Anyways, I had to get ready for our night out.

Although I kept myself pretty clean especially since Robbie fucked my ass last night, I douched myself again a number of times to be sure. Then I carefully showered making sure to use my pink razor to get rid of any strays or stubbles. Dried off, I used a lightly perfumed talc power over my silky smooth body and then walked towards the bedroom. And as I said earlier, I already had a rock hard, four incher. Just the thought of dressing up was always so exciting. The only thing more exciting was the possibility of being caught in my girlie attire like Robbie did a number of months ago.

On the bed, Robbie had laid out my attire for our cool summer evening out.

I started off with the tiniest, pink, string thong which I used to help control my balls from falling through the legs holes of my panties. I loved that feeling of that tight string running up my ass crack. Next was a pair of pink, lace boy short panty. The legs were loose but the bum was nice and snug. The matching, lacy AAA bralette cuddled my breasts and gave me the tiniest bit of cleavage. The demi cups were unlined lace that rubbed against my nipples and kept them bullet hard.

Robbie preferred that I wear my garters over my panties rather than under. She told me it was sexier when I was bent over and she couldn't pull my panties all the way down. My stockings were opaque rose with reinforce heels and toes with thick, dark red seams running up the back of the legs. I slipped them on and clipped them to the three taut straps on each side.

"G... Oh I see you are already half dressed as Pegg." Robbie said as she entered the bedroom. She was dressed in her silk kimono robe. She tossed something towards me. "I want you to wear this tonight too. Put it on now. I want to make sure you do it."

I looked at what I caught. It was a titanium cock cage. Extra small. I looked down at the small tent protruding from my panties.

"Hmm.. You seem to have a little problem." Robbie chuckled as she held up her hand. Her thumb and index finger a mere couple of inches apart. Then in a stern voice she said. "Fix it."

Standing in the middle of the room, I pulled my panties down around my thighs. I used a few fingers to take hold of my "boner" and started to stroke myself. Robbie loved watching me and often made me masturbate in front of her, but after a minute Robbie got a little impatient. She knelt before me and took my cock into her mouth. Her sucking action had me squirting in about 15 seconds. She sucked out any remaining cum and licked me clean. While I stood there panting, my tiny dick was still hard. A quick, hard flick from her finger deflated me instantly so I could lock the cage in place. The downward curved cage had a short, curved, hollow, urethra insert. The whole instrument would prevent any potential and unwanted erections from occurring.

Robbie stood up and French kissed me, transferring my own sperm into my mouth.

"Thank you, Robbie." I managed after swallowing.

"Okay get finished." Robbie rose up from her knees. "You smeared my lippie and I need to finish dressing as well."

Robbie preferred that when we went out that I wear some subtle make-up. The shade was just slightly darker than my skin colour. It mostly went unnoticed unless you took a close look. I brushed on some light mascara and a fine eyeliner which made my eyes pop.

The lipstick and liner were just one shade darker then my lips. The gloss made them look sexy and pouty.

I slipped on the white, starched linen shirt, well blouse actually. In a bright light, you could see the bra I wore beneath. The pants were low riding, tight, girl jeggings that would do little to hide the bumps from my stocking clips. The legs flared out slightly from the knees and long oversized cuffs which would help hide the front lace up high heeled booties I was to wear. The crotch area was tight and there was a tiny lump from where the cock cage was. The jacket was tailored and cream coloured. It was long enough to hide my bum. Both the jacket lapel and blouse buttoned up right over left.

I admired my manicured and polished nails as I carefully laced up the booties so I wouldn't chip the clear varnish I had put on. I carefully stood up. The thin pencil heels made it slightly difficult to balance, but I quickly got the hang of them.

"Ready?" Robbie stood in the doorway. She was beautifully dressed in a burgundy summer dress. Even with my heels, Robbie towered over me in her six-inch, steel stiletto heels. "Pegg, you look very nice. Let's go."

We made our way to the restaurant. As the MaƮtre-'D asked for our reservation, in walked Cheryl and "Dick". Robbie and Cheryl greeted each other with a hug. Robbie's big, firm breast pressed against Cheryl's. Dick and I gave each other a limp handshake.

We were lead to our table; a horseshoe booth near the back and secluded from other tables. Cheryl and Robbie sat in the middle while Dick and I sat on the outsides besides our respectives.

We ordered drinks as the ladies chatted. Dick and I sat there glaring at each other and gulped our drinks when they arrived. We both ordered more.

I think Robbie sensed the tension between us. She placed a hand on my thigh and gave it a loving but firm squeeze. Her fingers traced my garter straps and the welts along the insides of my thighs. I started to get a little uncomfortable as my dick tried to harden in my cock cage. It was increasingly difficult to maintain my annoyance towards Dick. Then I noticed Dick's eyes were closed and his lips pursed.

Robbie continued to play with me, squeezing and rubbing my crotch area through my jeggings while she and Cheryl conversed as nothing else was going on. I looked at Cheryl and saw her arm move in a slight up and down motion in Dick's lap.

Cheryl leaned over and whispered something into Robbie's ear. Robbie responded with an enthusiastic nod as they both giggled.

Cheryl reached into her purse with her free hand. She pulled out what looked like the remote to a car. But obviously wasn't when Dick saw what Cheryl held and his eyes popped wide with fear.

Cheryl placed a thumb on one of the buttons and paused as she explained something to Robbie. Dick suddenly made a small jerk when the button was depressed. His eyes shut tight as he tried to maintain some control. Cheryl pressed another button. Dick's mouth popped open and let out a slight. "Augh!"

Robbie had slid her hand down the front of my pants and was playing with me through the openings of the cage. It was a bit painful as I grew slightly larger than the metal confines. I could feel leakage of precum through the hollow tube of the sounding insert. Robbie used her thumb to lubricate my sensitive knob.

The waitress came by for our order. Both Robbie and Cheryl were unrelenting and was easily witnessed by our waitress. She supressed a smile, but said only. "Would you like to order now? I can wait a bit more if you're busy."

"No. No." Cheryl answered back. She pressed the remote again. Dick started to squirm in his seat. "I'll have the veal. Nothing for him though. He's a bit... distracted."

"That sounds good. I'll have the same." Robbie told the waitress. She pointed to me and then to Dick. "He's on a diet, so he'll have the same as him."

"Okay, two of the veal and nothing for the gentlemen." The waitress didn't even try to hide her amusement anymore.

"Maybe that will teach you two to behave." Robbie scolded. "You are not alpha males!"

"And you! You're lucky that I don't spank you right here and now." Cheryl said sternly to Dick.

The two women ate and enjoyed their meal while continuing their conversation. I observed Dick try to sit quietly, but sudden, random body spasms made that difficult.

As they sat and enjoyed their wine after the meal, the waitress returned. "Ladies, dessert?"

"Actually I have a cherry cheese cake back at mind." Cheryl said to Robbie. "We can have coffee there."

"Sounds nice. I love cheese cake." Robbie then turned to the waitress. "Just the bill then please."

When she returned with the tab, Robbie told me to "Pay it and give her a very nice tip for having to put up with your antics."

Dick seemed to relax a bit as Cheryl returned the remote to her purse. But as he stood up, I noticed a sizeable wet spot in the crotch of his pants. So did Robbie. And so did Cheryl.

"Did you pee your pants again?" Cheryl demanded rather loudly. "What is that mess?"

"No, my Mistress." Ashamed, Dick bowed his head. "The vibrating plug Mistress inserted into my ass caused my precum to leak out."

Cheryl just shook her head and pushed Dick to lead the way out just to make sure everyone saw the big dark spot in his pants.

Robbie and I slowly made our way to Cheryl's place. By the time we got there, Cheryl's car was already parked in the driveway. Robbie turned to me. "It took a bit of time, but you finally behaved."

The front door was answered by Cheryl who welcomed us in and led us to the living room. She directed Robbie to have a seat, but not to me so I stood beside her.

I had a double take as Dick entered the room with a tray of coffee and the cake Cheryl mentioned. He wore a white pinafore apron that stopped about mid-thigh. His rather shapely legs donned black opaque stockings. He wore three inch, black Mary Janes.

"This is Rickie." Cheryl informed us. "Please don't hesitate to ask her anything. I am sure she would be able to satisfy you somehow."

He was still "Dick" to me.

"Would either Miss. Robbie or Mistress like a cognac or other digestive?" He inquired.

"Yes, that would be nice, Rickie. Thank you." Cheryl told him. "Maybe we'll have it on the deck. It's cool out so make sure the deck heaters are on."

"Very good, Mistress." Dick turned around. His pinny was tied with a big bow and open in the back. I noted the black bra, panties and garter belt he had on.

"Perhaps Pegg should be attired more appropriately as well." Robbie said as she turned to me. She waited. And then. "Well?"

I took my jacket off. The recognisable outline of a bra through my blouse was unmistakeable. Cheryl's eyes opened as she licked her upper lip in anticipation. I unbuttoned my top and revealed the pretty, pink bra I wore beneath. I pushed down my jeggings and managed to get them off over my shoes. I stood in my undies in front of both of them.

"Very pretty." Cheryl grinned. She nodded towards my crotch area which was stained with my wet precum. "Other than the same accident that Rickie had, I don't notice much in front."

Robbie just looked at me and said nothing. I hooked my fingers into the waist of my panties and pushed them down to show Cheryl the cock cage I wore.

"May I?" Cheryl asked Robbie as she beckoned me over to take a closer look.

"Help yourself!" Robbie allowed.

Cheryl cupped my balls and stroked me through the cage. More precum flowed from the hollow tube. The foreskin of my uncut cock was pulled back. Cheryl rubbed my slick juices over my sensitive knob. "I have to get me one of these for Rickie."

We moved out to the deck. It was brightly light, but since it was now dark out, I couldn't see of the any surroundings or other houses. There were only two chairs in the area warmed by the heaters. Dick stood waiting beside the one Cheryl sat in while I stood beside Robbie.

I watched Dick as his eyes carefully scanned me.

There was some quiet smooth jazz playing in the background as the ladies enjoyed their drinks and dessert.

"You know, Robbie luv. How about a little entertainment?"

"Sure." Robbie answered as they shifted their chairs to sit beside each other.

I had no idea what Cheryl meant or what was going on but without another word, Dick knelt in front of me. I looked towards Robbie. Her eyes commanded me not to protest as Dick pulled down my panties as far as my stockings and garters would allow.

I had never been with another guy before but I surprisingly found it exciting as Dick took my caged cock into his hot mouth.

"Oh gawd!" I grunted an involuntary gasp.

I was pretty sure this wasn't the first cock Dick had ever had in his mouth. My cock could feel the moans and groans he made as Cheryl clicked on her remote again. His efforts doubled and trebled until I came in his mouth. The small hollow made it difficult to spurt my cum and only served to increase the orgasmic sensation. None of my sperm spilled onto the deck.

Still panting, Dick turned me around, spread my cheeks and started to eat my asshole. He possessed a long pointed tongue that invaded the inside of me. He rose to his feet and pulled his apron aside to expose his long but thin erection. He pressed it against my hole and was about to insert it into me when Robbie said. "Please stop. I'm sorry but I can't allow him to fuck Pegg. Only I own Pegg's ass."

"Yes, of course. I'm sorry I wasn't thinking or considerate." Cheryl apologized. "Rickie, you will have to solve your own problem."

Rickie immediately laid on his back and started to stroke himself. Robbie looked at me and nodded towards Dick. "I didn't say Pegg couldn't help get Rickie satisfied in some way else."

At first I didn't understand. Robbie gave me a stern stare and again nodded towards Dick or more towards his crotch. I lowered myself to my knees between his thighs. His cock was much thinner and smaller than the one Robbie fucks me with. I easily held it with one hand and started to stroke it. Dick wrapped his legs around me and pulled me into him so that my cock cage was between his ass crack. The remote vibrator rested against the metal and I could feel it in my groin.

I gathered his precum between my thumb and index fingers and reached upwards to spread it over his hard nipples. I couldn't resist. I leaned forward and in turn, took each of his nipples into my mouth and firmly bite his teats.

"Oh gawd, Mistress! He is most amazing! Please may I cum?" Dick whimpered. "Please Mistress. I am begging to cum!"

Cheryl paused for a thoughtful second, then replied. "Yes!"

Instantly, Dick arched his body and shot his sizeable load between us. He continued to thrust his hips into me even after he had expended all of his cum and was shooting air. Finally he collapsed but still spasmed and squirmed. Cheryl had yet to turn off the vibrator in his ass hole. He was still hard so I kept jerking him off. He orgasmed again and then fainted. Only then did Cheryl click off the remote.

I released him and looked at the goo that covered my hand. I looked for something to wipe it off but Robbie's glare once again. I cautiously brought my hand up to my mouth and lick it clean.

I had never tasted another man's cum before. Only my own that Robbie made me eat. Dick's cum tasted different. It was a little fruity and almost sweet. I licked the rest of his from his body, then used my fingers to wipe my belly and devoured it down. It was rather delicious especially since I didn't have any dinner.

"How was your first taste?" Cheryl asked. Obviously Robbie must have told her that I had never eaten another man's cum. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I enjoyed it. Thank you, Miss. Cheryl." I replied. "It was very dessert like."

Robbie looked quizzically at Cheryl.

"He eats fruits, which makes it tastes rather nice." Cheryl explained.

With the evening entertainment completed, Robbie announced it was time to depart. I barely had time enough to collect my things and could not dress as Robbie was waiting for me to open the car door. We raced home and barely made it in through the front door before Robbie bent me over and pulled down my panties.

"You were a very good girl tonight, Pegg. I think you deserve a nice reward." Robbie told me as she slowly pulled up her tight skirt. As the hem rose higher, I could see the tip of her strap-on she must have been wearing all evening. "I was going to fuck Cheryl with this but I love you too much!"

Robbie moved behind me and without any warning or warm-up, shoved it into my aching ass hole. Robbie thrusted it into me as hard as I have ever felt her fuck me. She slapped my ass cheek hard, a number of times.

I needed to cum. "Please Robbie! May I cum?"

Robbie replied by pulling out of me. My body shook half with disappointment; half with sexual excitement.

I turned to see her remove her cock. She turned me around and unlocked my cage. I watched Robbie move to the bedroom as I carefully pulled out the catheter. I followed Robbie. She was already on the bed; her legs spread; cunt slightly gaped and glistening with pussy juice. "Fuck me." Were her only words.

As I inserted my tiny cock inside of her, I could feel it tighten around me. I moved my ass back and forth gently at first but Robbie kicked my butt with her heels to make me fuck her harder.

"Cum inside me!" It had been more than a year since I had been allowed to ejaculate inside of Robbie. Her words made me spurt my cum inside her hot womb as we came together.

After I cleaned her out, we cuddled together.

"You did well, Pegg."

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers