Call Me Sir

Story Info
Interest in submisson brings her to her knees.
2.2k words
3.94
71.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had placed the ad seeking a Dominant to train me, mostly out of desire for e-mails to feed my submissive fantasies. I never really planned on meeting any of the people who e-mailed me for encounters. I generally had bad feelings about the people who placed ads seeking sexual encounters and thought it probably wasn't a healthy thing to get involved with. When I got his e-mail, however, it struck me as different from the rest. His interest was actually in me learning and being safe; it seemed like I could just hand myself over to him and be OK.

After talking with him on the phone, I decided to do it. He then became the one in charge as he instructed me on writing directions to his house, on calling him as I left, on when I should arrive. So there I was sitting in his driveway - this was the moment he couldn't force me to make. I had to step out of the car and knock on the door of my own volition. My breath caught in my throat and stayed there and I stepped out of the car and walked weak kneed to the door. I started to knock on the door when all of a sudden it opened.

"I didn't know what to wear," I started to say.

"I didn't ask you to speak," he said. His voice had caught me off guard as very kind from the first moment we spoke on the phone. He looked different than I had imagined in my head - kinder or more gentle, certainly able to physically control me if he wanted but there was a kindness in his face that I had not imagined being there. "Go into the living room and kneel down on the floor."

I was shaking uncontrollably, partially from nerves and partially from excitement. I had always played around with control with guys I had been with in the past but had never however felt comfortable telling anyone that I wanted to be treated as nothing more than a fuck toy. I wanted to be tied down. I wanted to be called names. I wanted to be ordered around. I could feel myself getting wet with the excitement of the moment as I knelt down in his living room.

"From this moment on you will call me Sir. Do you have any questions?" he asked softly.

"No, Sir."

"Do you need to use the bathroom or want a glass of water?"

"No, Sir"

"Face forward," he commanded as he slipped behind me. I felt his hand on my face and suddenly he had a piece of fabric wrapped tightly around my eyes. "Can you see anything?"

"No, Sir," I said with a sudden burst of fear. I could feel myself begin to cry into the blindfold.

He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back.

"Good" he growled into my ear.

His voice was no longer soft and kind. His voice was brutal. He continued to pull on my hair and pulled me to my feet. He then took my hand and led me upstairs. My legs bumped into what I thought was a bed and he turned me around.

"Sit down!" he hissed and shoved me backwards.

He held my head by the hair and tilted my face so it was facing upwards. I could feel his hot breath on my cheek.

"You are going to suck my cock, slut! You are going to suck my cock like a good little fuck whore. You want to, don't you? It's making you wet just thinking about it, isn't it? Don't lie to me because I can smell you. I can smell how wet you are."

He let go of my hair and I could hear him pulling his pants down. My heart pounded in my chest and my cunt began to ache.

"Take off your shirt," he ordered.

I unbuttoned my shirt and let if fall off my shoulders and down my back. The feel of it sliding across my skin, combined with the rush of excitement, shot chills through my body. I gave the slightest gasp. Suddenly my head was jerked back by the hair; pain shot through my body.

"You will not cum! Do you hear me? You will not cum until I tell you that you are to cum. You are here for my pleasure and I will do with you as I please. Your pleasure is secondary," he said as he pulled my hair back harder, "Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Sir," I managed to say in the weakest voice I had ever heard come from my body.

"That didn't sound like you understood," he hissed, pulling my hair even tighter. "Do you understand me, you little bitch?"

I gasped trying to speak through the pain shooting through my head, "Yes, Sir."

He let go of my hair and said, "Good - now take off your bra. I wanna see my cum running all over those tits."

Until that moment it had not occurred to me that we might not even have sex that night. It had not occurred to me that I might only please him and leave with an aching deeper than I had ever felt before. I was lost in the thought of it and the feeling of disappointment when I felt the heat of his cock touch my lips.

"You suck it good, you little whore!"

I opened my mouth to allow the tip of his cock in. I had not seen his cock before he put the blindfold on me so I had no idea how large it was. I tried to slowly get a feel for it before I started fully sucking him off, but he grabbed the back of my head and rammed his cock into my mouth. I gagged as I felt his cock hit my throat, but that only served to stimulate him more. He began to pump his pelvis into my face while holding my head so I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move my tongue. I couldn't think. Tears rolled down my cheeks each time I held back a gag. Meanwhile, he started to push his cock deeper and deeper down my throat, pumping harder and harder into my face.

I could feel myself growing hotter and wetter. I started getting used to his cock pushing into my face. I wanted to please him and began working my tongue around his thrusts. I eased my hand up to his balls and gently tugged with each thrust. I could taste his pre-cum and could hear in his moans that I was indeed pleasing him. I could feel my cunt growing closer to exploding and started to moan a bit myself. I squeezed my thighs together when out of nowhere he grabbed my hair and forced his cock into my mouth deeper than it had been before. Then he pulled my face back and I gasped for breath, still unable to see what was going on.

"You were about to cum, weren't you? Weren't you? You are such a slut," he growled.

He held my hair tight until my face was aimed at the ceiling. I could hear that he was jacking himself and the quicker he jacked, the tighter he held my hair. Finally, I felt the first spurt of cum hit my cheek, then more on my neck and across my tits. More and more cum splattered on my bare skin - it seemed to keep coming and coming until he finished cumming and let my hair go.

"You are so nasty it's disgusting! Don't move," he commanded as I heard him walk away.

He stayed gone for what seemed like nearly an hour. His cum ran down my face and tits and eventually dried on my skin. I did not dare move until he entered the room again.

"Stand up and take off your pants and underwear," he whispered in my ear in a voice that was not as harsh as before.

I did as he told me without saying a word. I stood there in front of his bed, naked and blindfolded. Suddenly the reality of the moment struck me and I became uncomfortable with my own body. I moved my arms across my front trying to cover myself but felt a sharp sting as the palm of his hand flashed across my bare ass.

"Put your arms down," he said with scorn. "I did not tell you that you could cross your arms. Are you forgetting, little slut, that I am the one calling the shots? Or do you intentionally test me?"

"No, Sir," I replied. "I was just"

"Shut up!" he cut me off. "Do you want me to tease that cunt of yours and not allow you to cum? Do you want me to fuck you so hard you can't breathe and not allow you to cum?"

"No, Sir."

"Then you will do as I say when I say. Now get down on your knees and lick my balls."

I sank down to my knees and allowed my hand to brush across my own sex. I was so aroused and ready to explode that all he would have had to do at that point was to tell me to cum and I would have. I was so ready that I ached all over. I began to lick the underside of his balls and opened my mouth to suck one in.

"You can touch my cock now."

I moved my hand slowly up until I found it. He was hard again. I tried to put my hand around it but my fingers couldn't fully reach so I slid my fingers around the tip. I hadn't seen him naked but I was impressed with his cock just by feel.

"Tell me how much you like my cock, whore. Tell me how much you want me to fuck you with it."

"I... I do, Sir. It's very nice," I responded as I searched for words.

At that point I didn't want to speak. I wanted him to hold me down and fuck me. I wanted to feel him fill me up with his throbbing shaft. I had wanted to have sex with guys in the past but I had never known this feeling, this willingness to do anything in my power to have this man fuck me as hard as he could.

"Sir, please fuck me," I said, the words escaping my mouth without my even thinking.

"Please," I whispered.

I was mildly shocked at myself. I was college educated. I never allowed male strangers to hold the door for me. In fact, the only man I ever called "sir" was my grandfather!

"In time, pet," he whispered in my ear. I could hear the amusement in his voice. "Now, stand up and climb onto the bed."

I quickly got onto my feet and turned and crawled onto the bed. Once I found what I thought was the center of the bed I stopped and waited there on all fours. A quick sting of his hand across my ass caused me to arch my back. I had told him in our e-mail exchanges that I was never really interested in spanking. I could feel my face grow hot with embarrassment and anger when the second sting hit. This time the spank was harder and more painful; I could feel my eyes fill with tears.

"Lay on your back," he commanded.

I heard something in his voice that made me think he was growing impatient with me. I wondered if I was not pleasing him. I wondered if he truly would not allow my own orgasm if I did not please him.

I quickly rolled over and grimaced as the spot on my ass he had just slapped brushed across the sheets. I couldn't catch my breath. I couldn't see. I had no idea what was coming next.

He grabbed one of my hands and pulled it out away from my body as far as it would go. I felt a strap go around my wrist and the clicking of it being tightened. My arm pulled further away with each click. I then heard him move around the bed to the other side and soon my other hand was bound. Now both arms were pulled away from my body as far as they could go. My shoulders ached slightly from the unfamiliar position.

Next, he grabbed my feet and strapped them down as well. My hips began to spasm slightly as he tightened down the final corner. My legs were pulled so far apart that my cunt lips were pulled open and my clit lay bare before him. I struggled a bit and started to panic. I could hear him moving about the room but I couldn't connect any of the sounds with familiar actions. I had no idea what his plans were. We had discussed thresholds of pain but I had told him that I really wouldn't know what was OK until it happened. Was he planning on testing me? Suddenly my desire to be fucked started to ebb and I wanted out of those straps!

In my panic I had not noticed that he had stopped making noise. I got as quiet as I could to see if I heard him breathing. I heard nothing. There was no noise of any kind for what seemed an enternity. My body started to get cold and uncomfortable in the position it was in.

That was when I felt his hand on my thigh.