Call of Futy: Modern Fuckfest Ch. 01

Story Info
Sergeant Cain Irons encounters Rozlin Helms and her fat cock.
5.5k words
4.78
9.4k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! I present to you all my first ever FINISHED commission! (Emphasis on finished) This is the first installment in a several-part fanfiction series around some of the lovely ladies from CoD: MW II! This first chapter features the lovely Roze and an OC of the commissioner! I hope you like him because this story will follow his adventures! Stay tuned for Valeria and Farah!

All comments/feedback are welcome and encouraged!

All characters are +18

Check my profile for commission info!

*****

As the sun gently set over the forests of the Rocky Mountains, Rozlin Helms sat comfortably in her warm cabin. She had lit several scented candles and dimmed the lights in preparation for a night of self love. Roze sat up in her soft, cozy bed completely naked, her legs splayed open as she indulged in her lust. One hand cupped her perfectly soft, round breast, moving it in small circles and pinching her stiff nipple between her fingers. Her flesh spilled out of her palm with just how much there was, but it just served to turn her on more. She loved how endowed she was, in several places! In her other hand-albeit barely-was her cock! Her hand couldn't even wrap halfway around it as she stroked up and down her stupendous length. Roze was taking it slow, taking the journey from the root of her meat pole to the engorged, purple tip with sensual care. Her member glistened with lube in the low light, delicious wet sounds accompanying each stroke. Precum was already gushing from her crown, running over her hand and down to her swollen balls which rested on the mattress. They throbbed in time with her powerful heartbeat, brewing up untold amounts of potent, sperm-packed cum. Roze adored nights like this, nights where she could just lay back and edge for hours on end. The nuts she would bust at the end of these were absolutely divine, despite being a nightmare to clean up. She took a moment to grab a small vibrator from her nightstand and smear it up and down her cum slit, bathing it in layers of her milky she-pre. Once she was satisfied with the lubrication of the device, she tucked her hand under her heavy balls and pushed it into her tight asshole. Roze turned it on and instantly moaned as it began humming against her oversized prostate. She hissed and pinched her nipple, pulling on it hard as her precum production only ramped up. The veins along her shaft pulsed harder, pumping more and more blood through her organ as she stroked faster. Her balls began to tighten in their overstuffed sack, pulling to her body as they prepared a monumental orgasm.

BZZZZZZT! BZZZZZZT!

"UUUGHH! Fuck you!" Roze reached over and muted the call coming through her phone, too focused on her impending climax. She growled at the fact that it had almost been ruined, and that she had to build her orgasm back up. Desperate for release now, Roze tucked her pulsating beast between her voluptuous tits, her girth enough to push them apart slightly as she began to massage herself. On top of that, she also licked and kissed her angry mushroom cap, savoring the salty seed that exuded from her cum hole. She was so close. Just a few more minutes and-

BZZZZZZT! BZZZZZZT!

"FuuuuuUUUUCK!!!" Roze let out a groan that turned into a yell. Reluctantly she let her cock fall from her tits and smack into the bed with a wet slap, sending drops of precum flying everywhere. She checked the caller ID and answered it. "What is it, Mace?!" she barked into the phone. "It's late and I'm busy!" Her cock throbbed, angrily spewing precum in protest of losing her attention.

"Sorry to disturb you, Roze, but I just intercepted a transmission from Shadow Company. They've sent an agent to your coordinates to intercept you."

"What?!" Roze leapt out of bed, her cock swinging and knocking an empty can off her night stand.

"They're approximately two klicks south of your location. You have time to evacuate."

"I'm not running, Mace. I'm making an example out of this fucker." Roze had her phone on speaker now and was struggling to don sweatpants with her now-blue balls and still-hard cock. The first thing she grabbed was a wide, vibrating cock ring. She jammed it onto her shaft and turned it to max. "Fucking Shadow bastard. You're not ruining my orgasm!"

"Orgasm?"

"Nothing!" She elected to just stuff her cock down one of her pant legs before throwing on a tank top, not even caring about a bra. She finished her outfit with her signature black mask. Despite wearing all black, her fit was much more casual than she would have liked, bits of her skin showing in various spots and compromising her camouflage. It would have to do. Roze loaded a magazine into her ISO and stuffed several more into her pockets before heading out the back door into the woods.

Sergeant Cain Irons was born for solo missions like this, and Shadow Company knew it. The young mercenary specialized in stealth infiltration missions, primarily due to his height and weight; or rather lack thereof. He was fully kitted out for this mission; body armor, night vision, the works. Not a millimeter of skin was exposed, and he blended in with the night like a melanistic panther. His earpiece crackled with interference before a voice came through from Shadow 2-1.

"Come in, Reaper. You should be coming upon the house any second now. Stay on guard."

"Don't have to tell me twice." Cain responded. "I've seen Roze in action. I know what I'm up against." He checked the safety on his P90 and continued forward, making barely a sound as he advanced up to the dark cabin. No lights were on inside the structure, but that only served to worry him further. "No lights on, checking perimeter." He aimed his firearm in front of him, scanning his surroundings through the holo-sight on top. Cain slowly paced a circle around the cabin, making sure to clear every inch of the outside. "No signs of Roze outside, proceeding to the door." He took his first step on the porch, cringing to himself as the aged wood creaked under his heavy boot. He nervously looked around before continuing toward the door, squatting down and testing the knob.

Locked.

Cain rummaged through his belt and withdrew a small lockpick. He set his gun down so he had both hands to work with and set to it.

"The key is under the mat." A feminine voice suddenly spoke above him. Cain jumped in surprise, his head snapping up in search of the voice. A black-clad feminine figure was wedged between the rafters of the porch, staring down at him like a spider on the hunt. In a panic, Cain reached for his gun, but the woman was already falling on top of him. Like a constricting snake, she wrapped herself around him, her thighs clamping down on his neck as her hands grabbed his forearms. The mercenary slammed down onto his back, his gun skittering out of his reach. "Nice try, small fry, but Shadow needs to send their best if they want to take me out!"

"R-Roze, wait! It's Ca--" His voice was cut off as she clenched his head tighter between her legs. That's when Cain's senses were suddenly overwhelmed with a strong, musky smell. It was so intense it went through his mask with ease and punched him in the olfactory senses. He knew this smell all too well. It was the smell of cock!

I heard rumors about Roze. I guess they were true. But holy shit she's packing! Cain not only smelled her genitalia, but he could feel it as well. Something hard, but also soft was pressing against his cheek and throbbing. Was it vibrating too? Roze tightened her grip on him again, and Cain felt his supply of fresh air vanish. Any new molecules he breathed in were stained with Roze's dick stench, and it made his vision blurry. Fuck, I'm blacking out! Cain tried one last time to struggle for leverage, but Roze's grip on him was like iron. It felt like he was wrestling a great ape!

"This oughta teach you fuckers a lesson about coming after me!" she growled from above him, grinding her swampy crotch into his face.

"R-Roze..." he croaked before finally going limp in her grasp.

***

Cain's eyes slowly fluttered open, the scent of cock and balls no longer smothering his consciousness. He was greeted by the sight of a roaring fire in a hearth, crackling away and creating a warm glow in what seemed to be a living room. He went to move, but realized he couldn't. His hands had been zip tied together behind his back, with his arms around a support pillar in the center of the room. Cain groaned as he got a fresh whiff of ball musk, some of Roze's sweat sticking to his face mask.

"Hello?" he called out. "Roze?" There were sounds of movement in a nearby room, and the floorboards creaked as heavy boot steps made their way to him. Rounding a corner was the same dark figure that had smothered him earlier. Two bright blue eyes studied him from behind a black mask.

"So, what does Shadow want with me this time, huh? Finally trying to tie up some loose ends?" Roze removed her mask, revealing her face to her captive. She had a scowl on her visage, highlighted by her full, plump lips and thick eyebrows. She tossed her braided ponytail over her shoulder and walked closer. Cain noticed a bulge that started in the crotch of her pants and ran down past her knee in one of her pant legs.

"Holy shit." he gasped as he watched a wet patch form at the end of the protuberance.

"Interrogating you is gonna be pointless, so let's just skip to the fun."

"Roze, wait! It's me, Cai-"

RRRRIIIIPPP

Roze grunted and flexed the lower part of her body. To Cain's horror, her pants burst open, her cock ripping through her pant leg and turning it to ribbons in the process. The mercenary's eyes became saucers as he saw just how much caliber Roze was packing.

The root of the sequoia that was her cock took up most of her crotch. It was perfectly waxed and smooth, which helped to show the dark, wide veins that began at the base and ran up her entire length. And what a length it was! Nearly two whole feet in its enormity, Roze's cock jutted out at a 45 degree angle, standing proud like a skyscraper. Easily thicker than a can of hairspray, it was covered in the aforementioned veins. They ranged in width from that of normal veins to the size of a sharpie, and spiderwebbed all across her shaft and leading to the massive purple glans. It was somehow even wider than the rest of her cock, and took up a significant portion of its length on its own. The ridge of the head was flared out and swollen, and it visibly pulse with every beat of her heart. Her urethra was like a coin slot, and actively gushed precum thicker than the loads of any man on earth. Her seed splattered onto the floor and pooled in a deliciously viscous puddle, any less powerful spurts dripping down her shaft and to her balls.

Her balls! They hung from her crotch with an immense weight, stretching out their wrinkly, hairless sack. Said sack was just as veiny as her cock, and was stretched taut from the internal pressure of their contents. They were easily the size of cantaloupes, and visibly rumbled with how fast they brewed their potent seed.

"What the fuck..." Cain murmured to himself, feeling his face grow hot and pants grow tight. Roze tossed away the remnants of her pants and snapped off the vibrating cock ring, no longer needing it.

"Open wide, bitch. It's time for your punishment."

"No fucking way! Keep that thing away from me!" Cain struggled against his restraints, turning his head away as Roze began to approach him. She stroked her cock as she walked, leaving a trial of semen in her wake. She grabbed his mask and pulled it up, covering his goggles and blinding him in the process. Roze giggled and poked him in the cheek several times with her tip, smearing musky, gooey seed along his skin. Her cock wasn't just big, it was also hot! Cain almost worried it would burn him every time it grazed his flesh.

"One last chance. Open up, or I'll have to get rough with you."

"F-Fuck you!"

"Suit yourself." Roze pinched Cain's nose, causing him to involuntarily gasp for air. Taking that opportunity, the hung futa jammed her fat, purple tip between his lips. He immediately tasted her condensed musk. Smelling it had been one thing, but tasting it was like inhaling her scent ten times over! It forced its way past his lips and teeth, nestling on top of his tongue and immediately covering it in her seed. It was so salty, but more than that, it was delicious. Cain's throat automatically swallowed it down, his body working autonomously as if it was instinctual to ingest more. He wouldn't submit so easily! Cain grunted and tried to pull his head back, but Roze simply grabbed his brown locks and pulled his head deeper onto her length.

"HLURKK" His gag reflex fired off, causing him to panic slightly. If she managed to get her cock in his throat, there was no way he'd be able to breathe. He continued to writhe in Roze's grasp, trying his absolute hardest to resist her strength, but it was no use. A long mercenary career and a natural blessing of strength made Roze the perfect fuck machine, and she knew as much.

"Come on! You're a soldier, not a virgin on prom night! Show some enthusiasm!" She pulled her hips back and thrusted forward, her inflated crown plunging down her prey's throat. Cain gagged harder than ever, coughing up spit and precum onto her exposed shaft and the floor. Neither of them could see it, but a bulge was forming in Cain's neck, indicating just how deep she was going. He felt his tongue being flattened against the bottom of his jaw as the massive girl dick tunneled deeper into his gullet. It plugged his throat entirely, forcing him to breathe through his nose; and even then it was tough. In spite of how distressing it was, Cain felt... good. Every time Roze let out a moan he felt like he was doing something right, and it only made him want to please her more. He moaned hard against her cock, vibrating it and increasing her pleasure. His own manhood was painfully hard in his pants, staining the crotch with his own precum.

"Deeper! DEEPER!" Roze gave another thrust, her pelvis smacking into his mask-covered goggles and knocking them to the floor. As her baby blues met Cain's bright greens, she paused. "Cain?!" she gasped, yanking her cock free with a wet slurp. Cain immediately began coughing and sputtering. He coughed up a mouthful of precum onto the floorboards and looked up to her.

"Yeah, it's me. I tried to tell you before but you were a bit busy."

"Fuck, man. I'm sorry. I thought you were an assassin sent to kill me... Are you?"

"No!" Cain sighed, rolling his eyes. "I was sent to contact you to see if you wanted to rejoin for a mission we're planning. A raid on the Las Almas Cartel."

"Then what were you creeping around for?"

"It's protocol, dumbass. You know that." Roze blushed and grabbed a knife. She cut Cain free of his bonds and helped him to his feet.

"So um, do you wanna just leave or- ahn!~" Roze jumped and moaned as Cain placed his hand firmly on her still-erect cock.

"We might as well finish what we started. Plus I've always wanted to do this." He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers, relishing how soft they felt. Roze moaned in surprise, then in lust as she returned his affection. With her expert fingers, the futa began to rapidly undress the sergeant. Buckles came undone, gear fell to the floor, and layers came off; all while their lips were thoroughly attached. Cain couldn't get naked fast enough. He felt guilty breaking the kiss for even a moment, but he suddenly felt like he was overheating. He needed it all off. Rose took the brief moment to pull her shirt off, revealing her big, round, perky tits with small, stiff nipples. Her slightly tanned skin had visible veins running along her mammaries that drew Cain's eye. Once he was in nothing but his underwear, he couldn't take it anymore. He dove into Roze's breasts, latching his hungry lips around one of her pink nubs.

"Oh, fuck yes. Good boy." she murmured and stroked his hair, her other hand running up and down his back. Her praise motivated him to continue, and he reached down to grab hold of her cock once again. It was unbelievably massive, putting any horse he had ever seen to shame. His hand couldn't hope to wrap around it, but that didn't stop him from stroking it. Cain's tongue drew circles around Roze's areola, eliciting more mewls from her lips. With her hands free she was able to drop her new lover's pants and underwear, giving her access to his average member. She gripped it softly, stroking it up and down in time with how he was doing to her.

"Switch." she softly commanded, and Cain obeyed. He moved to her other nipple, giving it the same loving treatment as he palmed the swollen helmet of her vascular serpent. "You're such a good boy, Sergeant. You still want to finish what we started?" Cain detached with a pop.

"Y-Yes, I do."

"Then get on your knees."

"Yes, ma'am." He lowered to his knees before her, staring down the barrel of her howitzer with hunger in his eyes.

"Open wide." Roze pointed her cock down towards his wide open mouth, letting her endless precum drizzle onto his tongue and down his throat. Cain grasped his hands on her plump ass, digging his fingers into her fatty curves for leverage. "Take a deep breath." Roze warned as she slowly slipped her member back down his throat. Cain gagged of course, but not as much as the first time. He was already getting used to it! The sergeant was in absolute heaven. He had never questioned his sexuality before this encounter, and that remained true even as he swallowed more inches of cock. To him it felt natural. It felt right. A cock like Roze's deserved to be worshiped, and he would do his damndest to carry out such a mission.

"Such a good little bitch, taking my cock so deep with so little practice!" Cain's jaw was stretched more than he knew it to be capable of, nearly touching his neck with how wide of a shaft he was swallowing. His neck had doubled in diameter for the same reasons. With one final gulp, Roze's mammoth balls nestled against his chin. He had done it! The pride Cain felt in his chest was immense; or was it Roze's cock? It didn't matter! One of his hands moved from her ass to one of her fat hanging nuts, clasping it like a baseball pitch and massaging it. He could feel the virile sperm sloshing around within, making his cock throb and squirt more precum between his feet.

"Oh that's a good boy! You took every inch! I'm so proud of you!" There was a heavy pulse in Roze's prostate accompanied by a rumble in her bloated sack. "Holy shit... I'm gonna cum!" Finally, after ages of edging her orgasm, it was finally happening. Cain felt her balls ascend to her groin, clenching tightly and vibrating in his hands. Her prostate swelled, stretching out her perineum. Her shaft thickened, along with her tip flaring out. "Here it comes, boy! You better drink all of it!" Roze threw her head back and roared like the sexual beast she was, locking her lover's face to her pelvis as the first shot of thick, musky, super-fertile jizz erupted into his stomach. Cain instantly felt a deep warmth in his core, followed by a growing weight and fullness. Her cock bucked and writhed, threatening to throw him off if she wasn't clutching him so tightly. Cain didn't even have to swallow. Roze was depositing her load directly into his stomach! All he had to do was sit there comfortably as he was fed thousands of calories in the form of futa spunk. Roze was in absolute heaven. She couldn't remember the last time she had cum so hard, and Cain was taking it all so well! After nearly a minute passed by, her orgasm finally began to slow down, massive cannon shots turning to ropes.

"Good boy! Just a little more!" she hissed as she loosened her grip on his head. One final throb of her cock signaled the end of her ejaculation, and she slowly pulled her throat-clogger free. The rush of fresh air brought color back to Cain's face, and caused him to belch loudly. As a byproduct, he also got to taste a bit of her sperm, and it was even more delicious than her precum. He stared up at her with lidded eyes, panting with his tongue out. Roze couldn't help but smirk and gently slap his face with her gooey cock, laying it on his face and lazily jerking off.

12