Call of the Vampire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to sit up, but found it difficult, not only due to her weakness, but because she quickly realized her hands were cuffed together in iron shackles. Fiona grew more fearful and saw that the shackles were on a chain connected to a small stone pillar that stood right beside her. It was seemingly built just for this purpose as it had four separate metal rings for chains to be attached to. Also, looking down at herself, Fiona found that she had been stripped completely naked. She gasped at her unintentional display of immodesty, immediately moving her arms to cover her soft, round breasts as best she could. She also pulled her legs inward, keeping them tightly shut with her knees close to her chest in an attempt to hide her exposed sex.

"Where am I!?" Fiona called out, seemingly to no one, her words echoing through the spacious room as she grew only more terrified by the second. As she looked around, she could see that the room was circular with a dome shaped roof. Stone pillars held up the ceiling and lined the interior, each one equipped with a hellish gargoyle and a lit torch in a sconce facing the center and illuminating the room. When Fiona turned and looked to the center of this structure, she was horrified and gasped, nearly screaming at what she found. She recognized the imagery only from how much she had been told to stay away from it as right there in the center was a 15 foot tall, highly detailed statue of the goddess Sanguia standing on a pedestal and carved out of a shining, red marble.

Sanguia, from this depiction, had the face and body of a woman as sexually fit as any female vampire in castle Plaisir. The way she confidently stood with her huge breasts, wide hips, plump ass and long legs naked and bare made her a symbol of lust and desire unlike any Fiona had ever laid her eyes upon. However, there was a monstrous side to this imagery as on top of her head Sanguia had four great horns that jutted out behind her and curved at the ends. Her head was tilted down as if she was watching all below her. Her blank eyes were wide and angry and her mouth open to show her sharp teeth and fangs, longer than the fangs bore by any of her vampire children. Lastly, Sanguia's arms were like no arms Fiona had ever seen as they seemed form into great terrifying wings that she kept outstretched and open, making her seem even more imposing.

"Sanguia!" Fiona whispered in terror. "No, no, no! I have to get out of here!" She then got to her knees and began to frantically pull at the chain that restrained her, though it was clearly a futile effort.

As she did this, her eyes caught a glimpse of something she had not yet noticed, a brown haired man lying face down at the far end of the room. He seemed to be unconscious and stripped completely naked as well. Though, unlike her, this man did not have any restraints binding him. Fiona could not see the man's face, but she called out to him, hoping that it was her betrothed and possibly her rescuer.

"Julien! Julien is that you? Wake up!" she shouted, still tugging roughly at her restrains. "Julien I don't know where we are but there are vampires here! We need to get out of this place, right now!"

"Oh, are there vampires here?" A teasing voice then said from the shadows. Fiona recognized this voice. It was the female voice she had heard while she was asleep. Out of the darkness stepped Celestine, still dressed in her high heels and black, silken outfit. "We'll be sure to keep an eye out for those, duchess." She continued, placing herself between Fiona and the unconscious man. She made sure to show Fiona her eyes and fanged smile, leaving no room for doubt.

As Fiona heard the voice of someone else in the room, she curled up again in another attempt to hide her nakedness. When her eyes fell on Celestine, her mouth dropped open and she became paralyzed with fear.

"W-Who... Who...?" Fiona tried to ask, though her mouth could barely formulate the words. Anticipating her question, Celestine interrupted her, taking a few confident strides forward and looking down in a dominant pose over this new, attractive looking slave.

"My name is Celestine. You are in castle Plaisir and that behind me..." she said, now gesturing towards the unconscious man "That is your beloved prince Julien. He is a vampire now. One of us. He has chosen you to be his first human slave. Congratulations." Celestine spoke in a teasing, mocking tone, her eyes scanning over Fiona's naked body as she couldn't help but lick her lips.

For a human, Fiona was an exceptionally beautiful woman, a trophy slave that all who desired women in the castle would be proud to own.

"He has excellent taste." Celestine added, a sudden hint of lust in her voice as her eyes were filled with a primal hunger.

"He's what!?" Fiona asked in shock, her gaze dropping down to the floor as she shook her head. "No, no, no. This cannot be!" she said.

"But it is." Celestine retorted, turning and beginning to step back towards prince Julien, her heels clicking on the floor with every step. "In fact, you've awakened just in time. By my estimate, our newest vampire should be regaining consciousness any minute now. I hope, for your sake, that you like to get fucked rough, little duchess. He will be a wild one. I can tell."

Fiona's mind was racing as she thought desperately of what to do. She knew no way of escaping her bindings, however, or even knowledge of what she would do afterward even if she could. Upon hearing Celestine's words, her eyes widened again as her gaze shot up to look at Julien.

"F-Fucked? Rough!? No, I-I can't!" she pleaded, her body now beginning to tremble with fear.

"Your compliance is not a factor, mortal." Celestine replied, now standing beside Julien's body and looking down over him with smiling eyes. "It has been decades since I've witnessed a vampire transformation, but they are always magnificent to behold. When we are first born, our desires and primal urges are at their peak, to the point where they are almost uncontrollably potent." She looked back up at Fiona, enjoying the look of terror on her face. "When he wakes he will ravage you like a wild animal. I am only here to make sure that he does not do you too much harm. Most vampires tend to regret it if they permanently injure or kill their first slaves." Tears began to well up in Fiona's eyes as she looked down again at the floor. This brought a smirk to Celestine's lips as she asked with curiosity. "Did you really have no idea of your fiance's intentions?"

"I did." Fiona choked out, trying not to cry as she saw how much her tears would likely please this evil woman. "When we were last back home he told me. He talked about how he had been secretly worshiping Sanguia. He offered that I come to castle Plaisir with him. I refused. I thought I could talk him out of it! I never thought he would actually..."

"Pathetic!" Celestine interrupted "You refused the chance for our gift and now you will remain a slave. Just as all mortals in Basien who refuse us will!" Just then, both women heard a soft groan from Julien. They saw his body begin to stir and Celestine grinned from ear to ear. "Oh, it's about to begin very soon!" she said with a glee, daintily squatting down in order to run her soft hand over Julien's back. "That's it. Wake up little new-blood." She began to whisper sensually. "Wake up, Julien. Your whore is here waiting for you."

As Julien's began to regain consciousness, all he heard were Celestine's words as they seemed to invade his mind and help to shape his thoughts. As soft and sensual as her touch was, her hand on his back felt more pleasurable than it normally would have, as if he were now more sensitive to such things. He breathed slowly and heavily, each breath sounding like a low, quiet growl as he rose to his hands and knees. His eyes slowly opened, his once hazel irises now red as blood, happily confirming for Celestine that the ritual was a success.

"Yes, that's it. Good boy." Celestine continued to whisper with encouragement. "Can you feel it? Your new power and strength? Take a moment to soak it in, sweet thing. It's marvelous, isn't it?"

Julien stared down at the ground, his body heaving as he panted roughly, eyes wide and fangs bared. The word 'marvelous' did not do the new sensations that filled his body much justice. He felt immensely stronger, like there was new life flowing through his veins, making his body pure and undying. His thoughts were simple and unfocused, only Celestine's words making any sense beyond two simple wants that repeated in his head like the primal beating of drums.

'Blood!' was the first as despite his new strength there was also a feeling of weakness. A need for sustenance that only the human cattle could provide him.

'Sex!' was his second and even more potent desire, visions of fucking for hours on end the only thing his mind could coherently process.

The experience was utterly intoxicating and Celestine watched with a hint of envy. She remembered back to when she had first turned and how uncontrollable her own dark desires had been. It was a feeling all vampires wished they could experience a second time.

"Yes Mistress." Julien finally said, though his words were labored as in his current state as it took much mental concentration to even form them. He then remembered what Celestine had said. 'Whore.' He thought 'My whore.' Suddenly remembering her presence, Julien's head quickly snapped up to look directly at Fiona, an angered and hungry expression on his face.

She nearly screamed once more when she saw him as he looked like nothing more to her than a fanged, read eyed monster. He was a symbol of all that she knew to be evil in the world that barely even looked like the man she loved anymore.

Julien's physical appearance had, in fact, changed during his transformation. His face was now more masculine and chiseled, making him look even more handsome than he had been before. The muscles on his naked body were larger and much more toned, giving him a physique akin to that of an idealistic, godlike sculpture.

He could not take his eyes off of Fiona, his predatory gaze scanning up and down every inch of her bare, trembling form. He did not move towards her just yet, however, and instead simply rose slowly to his feet, continuing to watch her and breathe heavily while finally showing both Fiona and Celestine his large, rock hard, pulsating cock. It was also different than it had been before, now standing erect at a full nine inches in length and two inches in girth.

When each of them saw it, Celestine's eyes went wide as she smiled with excitement, while Fiona's went wide as her jaw fell open from shock.

"Aw, are you waiting for my permission?" Celestine asked after a long moment, elegantly striding up to stand behind Julien and look over his shoulder at the cowering duchess who was still trying to hold back her tears. "Look at you, so in control. But I can see your desires burning within you." She whispered sensually into his ear, the sound of her voice making his hard cock twitch as she wrapped her arms around him and ran her hands over his muscular chest. As she did this, she pressed her big, soft breasts against his back through the fabric of her silken robe. "Your power, your lust, your hunger. Give in to them!" she breathed out in a moan, her hands continuing to travel as they felt down Julien's chiseled abs towards his impressive length. She could not help but play with him, using her delicate fingers to feel his heavy balls and throbbing shaft, which she promptly grasped onto and began to jerk slowly.

Julien groaned as his entire body jolted from pleasure. He let his Mistress do as she liked with him, though he still did not avert his gaze from Fiona for a moment.

"So nice!" the vampire woman lustfully purred as she continued to stroke his dick. "Go on, Julien. You have my permission. You are a vampire now. Mate with this simple little whore; though be sure to feed on her first. You need your energy and this one looks like she will struggle."

With those words spoken the young prince did not waste any more time. While baring his fangs he grinned widely, breaking from Celestine's gentle grasp as he stepped forward and marched with haste towards his new human slave.

"Julien!" Fiona called out to him desperately as she saw him approach, having finally summoned up the willpower to speak again. "Julien listen to me! Is this what you truly want? To abandon your humanity and become one of these monsters!? You can fight this! We can find a way to undo it! We can have our old life back! Please!" As she spoke she backed away as far as her shackles would allow. Despite the impassioned nature of her plea, Julien seemed not to even hear her. Just as her final words left her mouth, she saw Julien towering directly over her as he reached out and grabbed a large handful of her long hair with a nearly supernatural speed of hand. Fiona cried out in pain as Julien pulled at her hair mercilessly.

"Mine!" he growled with lust and anger, using his tangled grip to drag Fiona back farther into the center of the room until the chain binding her was pulled to its limit. "All mine! My slave!" he continued primitively, his newfound strength allowing him to toss Fiona around like a rag-doll and fling her flailing limbs out of the way with ease each time she tried to still desperately struggle or cover herself. Fiona fought to the end, but it was clear very quickly that her resistance was meaningless. She would have been no match for Julien even before his transformation and a hard, angry slap across her face from his hand stunned her enough to make her cease her squirming for a time.

Celestine looked on with amusement, the actions of this new-blood already turning her on immensely and causing her to use her fingers to tease her hardening nipples through her clothes. Julien positioned Fiona on her back as he kneeled beside her, his left arm wrapped around her waist in order to hold her body close to him and up against his chest. His right hand was still firmly tangled in Fiona's hair and he pulled on it to bring her head back and fully expose her slim, beautiful neck.

"No. Please." Fiona whispered, her shackled wrists clutched to her chest while she watched Julien fully expose his fangs with a primal growl, preparing himself to feed for the first time. At this point she shut her eyes, her tears finally flowing down the sides of her pretty face. The sight of it all caused Celestine to move her right hand down to her pussy and rub it with her slender fingers teasingly over her thin skirt.

With a bestial grunt Julien lunged towards Fiona's throat, sinking his inhuman fangs deeply into her soft flesh and moaning loudly at the taste of what he so desperately craved.

Nothing Fiona could have done would have prepared her for the burning pain as Julien feasted on her. She let out a loud, desperate cry of agony that echoed throughout the room, her body shaking and fighting hard to no avail against the vampire's tight grip. This loud cry began to fade, however, as Fiona found her body growing weaker and weaker. The sensation of the bite also changed as the searing pain slowly turned into an oddly delightful pleasure. Fiona did not want to feel pleasure from this, but her body began to grow hot and she could feel herself becoming unintentionally aroused. Her voice began to peter out and her eyelids began to droop until they were barely half-lidded.

As Julien became so focused on his meal, his grip on Fiona's hair began to loosen, allowing her head to drop to the side and her gaze to fall on Celestine, who looked on with an wanting expression. The cloth from the front of the woman's dress was pushed aside, her bare pussy revealed as she masturbated vigorously to Julien devouring his whore right in front of her.

"Fuck yes. Make her yours." Celestine whispered as her fingers circled her clit, her other hand deeply groping and kneading one of her heavy breasts and her hard nipples threatening to tear holes in her fabric.

Julien moaned with every gulp as he drank the sweet life from his new slave like a starving man needing sustenance. Once he was finally done, he swiftly pried his lips away, his teeth now dripping with blood, though he cleaned it off of Fiona's neck with only a few short licks. When Julien's fangs exited her, the wounds in her neck began to quickly close and seal up as if they were never there to begin with. He dropped his slave's nearly limp body to the ground before looking up to the ceiling and letting out a primal roar of victory.

"Yes! Good boy! What a fucking beast you are!" Celestine called out to him with pride as she ceased masturbating and began to step closer. Her sensual, empowering words did their job as they dominated Julien's mind and helped to drive him forward even more zealously.

For the moment, however, he found himself still reeling from the intense pleasure he just experienced. Fiona lay helplessly in front of him as he kneeled back and closed his eyes, his chest rising and falling with panting breaths as he tilted his head towards the ceiling. Blissfully he moaned again and again, savoring the sweet taste of his whore as he licked his lips and teeth clean. Celestine approached him and stood at his side, placing her hand gently on his head and running her fingers lovingly through his hair.

"That's it. Soak it in, sweet thing. Isn't it wonderful?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress. It is." He replied with a smile. Now that one of his two primal cravings had been satisfied, Julien could feel his mind begin to partially uncloud, his thoughts a bit more clear and words slightly easier to form.

Looking down at Fiona, Celestine could see her lying on her front with her legs spread just enough to reveal the sight of her pink pussy. It leaked from how turned on Fiona had unintentionally become. Celestine then looked back at Julien, his cock still rock hard and throbbing with want, leaking pre-cum and pointing towards Fiona's body as if telling everyone exactly where it wanted to be.

"I know it is." She cooed happily to Julien. "Get used to it, new-blood. You will feed on countless humans in the long years of your life. But look! You still have such a big, hard cock that hasn't been serviced yet! We can't have that. And look there! There is a wet little pussy in front of you ready to take every single inch!" Celestine's words seemed to make Julien spring into action again as his eyes shot open and he looked down upon Fiona, moaning out in a breath of hot lust.

"Yes!" he roared passionately, reaching down and grabbing at her hips. Fiona groaned and squealed in protest as he began to position her again just the way he wanted. Her wrists twisted uncomfortably against the chain as Julien yank and tossed her around.

As Fiona had been lying on the ground, her thoughts were filled with conflict and confusion. In her conscious mind she thought as though she was experiencing a nightmare as she was about to be fucked against her will and enslaved by the man she once thought would be her husband. Her subconscious mind along with her body, however, told a different story as she had never been this aroused before in her life. Her body felt now like it absolutely craved sex as her thoughts became filled with vulgar images previously shut-out from her ladylike mind. She did not know what to do about any of this, though she continued to weakly struggle for her freedom. She could not deny that a part of her almost wanted all of this. Whether this was due to Julien's bite, some wicked spell, or her own repressed desires, Fiona could never know for sure.

"Don't." She whispered meekly, but her words went as unheeded as she knew they would be. In a few short seconds Julien had roughly rolled Fiona over again so that she was lying on her back against the cold floor. With ease he spread her legs wide open and kneeled between them, grabbing onto her shackles with one hand and using them to pin both of her arms above her head. Fiona's naked body was now on display in all of its beauty and Julien began to wantonly prod the thick head of his leaking cock against her tight, wet opening.