Call of the Vampire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though her half-closed eyes, Fiona stared with a glassy expression up at the man she had once called her fiancé. To say that her heart was broken by this utter betrayal was a gross understatement and at this moment she should not help but think back to a night just a few months before. A night which she and Julien had spent alone and they had both professed that even though their marriage was arranged, they would love each other until their dying days. They made love for the first time later that night. From what she understood they had both been virgins before then. Fiona remembered how gentle and caring Julien had been. How special he had made her feel both on that night and on other nights he ravished her. Now he was nothing but a beast, willing to use her body like a cheap piece of meat and toss it aside when he was done. As tragic and downcast as these thoughts were, as they raced through Fiona's mind she could only feel her pussy clench with the wanting to please this powerful, brute of a man above her.

Celestine seemed to be enjoying herself immensely and giggled with excitement while she watched Julien move his slave around like the toy she was. She kicked off her high-heels and knelt down behind him, once again pressing her large breasts against his back and placing her lips by his ear. Her hands ran over his broad shoulders sensually and she whispered.

"Fuck her. Grab her and fuck her, Julien."

The prince did not have to be told again. With his throbbing cock firmly in position, he reached his other hand up and wrapped it tightly around Fiona's throat. He squeezed just enough to get a choked groan out of her before baring his fangs and growling with lust, slowly forcing inch after inch of his thick, long shaft into her soaking cunt.

Upon feeling Julien's inhumanly large manhood beginning to penetrate her, Fiona let out a choked, but loud cry of both pain and, oddly for her, overwhelming pleasure. She gasped for air as her eyes went wide, feeling as though she might be split in two by Julien's gigantic cock. Already her body could not handle its indescribable delight and she began to cum, warm juices pouring out of her widely stretched hole as her chest flushed pink and her legs began to lightly tremble. Celestine's eyes went wide as well and she smiled and gasped with delightful surprise at the sight.

"Good boy." She whispered to Julien, her voice dripping with lust. "You made her cum. And so quickly! You see how she wants it? How humans like her love being our slaves?"

Fiona tried to shake her head at this assertion, but both of the vampires above her were far too enraptured to notice.

Unable to help herself anymore, Celestine began to rub Julien's upper arms and lay gentle kisses along his neck and shoulders.

Julien could only roar and thrust on, nearly overstimulated by pleasure the likes of which no human could ever know. If it weren't for how wet Fiona was, he knew there would have been no way to squeeze himself inside of her. He could barely fit already and he felt her inner walls clenching around him, fighting him every step of the way. He absolutely loved his new big cock and could easily feel the difference as he fucked a pussy that he had fucked several times before. It felt so much tighter as he stuffed it full and he knew his former fiancé was enjoying the difference as well whether she liked it or not. Julien did not stop his long thrust until he had bottomed out, his heavy sack resting against Fiona's ass and his cock-head pressed against her cervix.

Fiona could hardly believe she was even taking all of him this easily and he was now hitting spots inside of her she had not even dreamed existed. This only made her cum again, her gushing juices coating Julien's balls and making them feel amazing.

The young prince pulled his hips back, withdrawing a few inches of his starving dick in order to thrust them back in again. Quickly he worked his way up to a rough, pounding pace, laying into Fiona hard and fast as she let out a strangled moan after every powerful fuck he gave her.

Her legs flailed helplessly in the air and her tits bounced wildly. The slapping sound each time their hips crashed together echoed throughout the ritual chamber and a puddle formed under them made entirely of Fiona's juices and Julien's pre-cum. Fiona's body was out of control, her pussy cumming over and over again. Her vision grew blurry as her mind began to slip into madness, all thoughts of how she was being used and violated simply melting away with nothing but thoughts of Julien's cock replacing them.

Celestine continued to have her fun as she never stopped kissing and lustfully sucking on every inch of Julien's neck and shoulders, causing him only to moan louder from her skill with her ruby red lips. She scratched his sides lightly with her black painted nails, feeling his new and defined muscles flex under his skin. As Julian's powerful hips began to thrust and fuck she slid her hands down to them and held them in her grasp, playfully guiding them in order to keep his pace steady, hard and savage. Naturally, Celestine also kept up her whispering, moaning more dark phrases into Julien's ear that made his balls begin to boil and his own orgasm quickly begin approaching.

"Are you seeing what your newfound powers have done?" she purred "You have turned this once proud duchess into your personal whore and slave. She is yours and no one else's. Show me how you own her!" Celestine looked down over Julien's shoulder at his cock as it pistoned in and out of Fiona's quivering fuck-hole. She could make out a slight bulge that formed in Fiona's stomach with every thrust and noticed a thick white cream leaking out of the little whore's pussy. It seemed that Fiona's body could not lie and Celestine moaned, licking her lips at the sight of it all. "I had almost forgotten how appealing you newly born vampires are. So primal and horny." She cooed "You are almost making me envy this lowly whore, the way you are fucking her tight little cunt so well." She paused for a moment, letting the new-blood continue to fuck his slave senseless as she reached down between his legs to firmly grab a hold of his swinging balls. She immediately felt how much they were churning and, in a moment of proud passion, she nibbled softly on the Julien's ear. "Now do it, sweet thing. Give her your cum." Celestine began to moan, letting go and placing both hands back on Julien's hips before reaching around to feel his abs that flexed with every rhythmic thrust. "Cum inside of her you beast! Fill her up and mark her forever as yours!"

As if on command, Julien obeyed his Mistress and gave Fiona his most powerful thrust yet. His thick cock twitched and his balls tightened, the muscles in his abs, as well as his ass contracting harder than they ever had before. With every inch of his rod now firmly sheathed inside Fiona, he began to release an utterly enormous amount of cum. It filled her pussy and her young womb to the point where it overflowed and spilled out of her, beginning to pour out onto the floor and mix with the other fluids in the puddle beneath. Julien's eyes became wide and he roared out with all the strength his lungs could muster, the muscles in his body trembling violently as it felt like an earthquake of pleasure was rocking through him.

At this same time, Fiona's body could hardly handle the incredible feeling of being filled to the brim with Julien's cum. She wined desperately through his vice grip around her neck as her brow furrowed and her legs shook hard. Her chest heaved and her arms struggled against their bindings as she tried desperately to get as much air in her lungs as possible. Her little pink pussy began to squirt, something that she had not even been aware before that she could do. It clenched and spasmed as it sprayed all over Julien's hips and her eyes rolled back into her head from the intensity. Fiona's vision grew dark and spotty, her body never having cum this much or this hard in her life. She was lucky as Julien's strong hand on her throat began to quickly weaken and release. Fiona gasped as she began to slowly regain her breath and Julien kneeled up, releasing Fiona's shackled wrists as well and pulling his cum-covered cock out from her stretched, ruined hole. Doing this just allowed more of his thick seed to spill out of her, leaving Fiona a leaking, trembling mess.

Julien kneeled back and closed his eyes again much like before, this time his panting breaths even heavier as his naked body glistened with sweat.

"Fuck..." Celestine moaned with admiration, seeing all that lay before her and crawling over to be at Julien's side. She could not help but be impressed, especially with how attractive she had found him to be even before he became this sex-crazed behemoth. She remembered that Adamar had instructed her to give Julien everything he wanted, and in that moment she adored him so much that she decided to give him a little more. 'What's the harm?' she told herself. 'There is nothing forbidding me.'

Without a word, she took his chin into her hand and brought it closer to hers, gently planting her lips on Julien's in a passionate kiss while closing her own eyes and groaning with desire. Julien did not move and accepted his Mistress's touch, welcoming the kiss and returning it in kind. Their mouths opened and their tongues began to dance together and battle for dominance, each of them making sounds of raw passion as they began to hold each other and kiss with an animal-like lust.

Fiona looked up to witness this and it only broke her heart further. However, her body felt like it was on fire and she was now even less capable of movement than before. She had no choice but to lay there and further accept that this was her fate. Her thoughts had become even more conflicted as images of Julien, as well as his hard cock began to crawl further inside her mind, along with the repeating word 'Master.' Fiona tried to resist and tried to shoo these ideas out of her brain, but the more she fought, the more they clung on further to the point where she became too weak to do anything but finally give in.

Celestine placed her hand on Julien's chest, lightly biting his lower lip as she pulled away and broke their kiss. She and Julien each opened their blood-red eyes and began to stare back into each other for a long moment.

"More Mistress. I need more." Was all that Julien could say as he looked upon Celestine with an expression of both love and desperation.

Celestine looked down at Julien's cock to see that it had not gone limp at all, but remained as rock hard and throbbing as it had been since the moment his transformation was complete. She smiled knowingly and reached out to grab hold of his cum-soaked shaft once again. She stroked it gently in her soft, supple hand and ran her delicate fingers through his hair while leaning forward to plant another small kiss on his jawline.

"I know, sweet thing." She replied, Julien now grunting softly from the pleasure his Mistress gave him. "I did not think that would be enough to satisfy a creature like you. You're in luck though..." she then said looking back over at Fiona, her well-fucked body still twitching and shivering from her many orgasms. "You're little whore is fit. I think she will last another round with you. It is almost a shame you cannot impregnate her. What perfect breeding stock she would make."

"Fuck her again?" Julien asked, his eyes falling back down onto Fiona as well. Celestine then increased the pace of her stroking, her hand now covered in a mixture of Julien's and Fiona's cum. She brought it up to her mouth and began to lick her palm clean, moaning at the taste before answering.

"Yes my dear. Fuck her again. Fuck her any way you want to." She said, now even making Fiona feel excitement.

She could hear every single word and felt her pussy still craving more the sensation of being filled by Julien's big cock. Just the thought of her new Master taking her and stuffing his dick inside of her a second time made a shiver of delight roll up Fiona's spine. As her cunt ached from how wide it had been stretched, even consciously she was now admitting to herself that all she wanted was for him to use her body. She wanted to get severely pounded, for Julien to tear her pussy apart with his massive cock and then dump his cum inside of her. The idea brought happiness to Fiona's heart making her feel fulfilled from pleasing her owner.

"Fuck her any way I want!" Julien repeated back to Celestine, his voice having returned to a lustful, possessive growl. With the speed and precision of a bird of prey he lunged again at Fiona, grabbing her by the hip and ankle before tossing her into position once more. This time he pulled her slightly to the side, her chain yanking as he flipped her over onto her front with her arms outstretched in front of her. He spread her legs so he could again kneel between them and look down over her little round ass and her wrecked cunt that still overflowed with cum. "My whore!" he reiterated, reaching down and grabbing a firm hold of Fiona's hips before raising them up so that her limp, naked body was in a doggy-style position. Her face was down on the ground, her ass was up in the air and her back was arched about as far as it could possibly be.

Fiona cried out gently at the feeling of Julien's continued rough treatment, though now they were far more clearly cries of pleasure than of pain. This sexual position seemed particularly vulgar to her. One that she would not have let Julien even try before he brought her here. Now she knew that there was not a thing she could do to stop or even dissuade Julien from taking her this way and this fact alone aroused her even more. She could not help but sway her hips slightly as they were up in front of Julien. She was offering herself up to him now, ready to serve as a loyal whore does.

Julien prodded the head of his meaty cock against Fiona's dripping pussy once again, still needing to fight to get it inside of her tight, pink cunt. With persistence Julien managed to split her open and force himself inside. He and Fiona both moaned out loudly as he quickly shoved all nine inches of his dick inside of her to the absolute hilt.

As all of this was happening, Celestine was far from done with either of them, and she crawled forward to position herself so that she was kneeling over Fiona and straddling her upper body with her knees on either side of the duchess's slim shoulders. Celestine's body was turned towards Julien, this position taken quite purposefully. Now, when Julien looked down he would not see the face, or even upper half of the woman he once professed to love anymore. Now he would only see his Mistress Celestine staring back at him, his cock lodged in what was nothing more than a human slave's fuck-hole that happened to resided between them.

"Look at me." Celestine ordered Julien in a powerful, yet enticing tone as she began to stare into his eyes and place both hands on his shoulders.

Julien obeyed as he began to fuck, digging his fingers roughly into the plump flesh of Fiona's ass cheeks before ramming his big, long cock deep inside of her hot, wet pussy. "You are a vampire." Celestine told him with an uncharacteristic sternness once Julien's blood red eyes began to stare back into hers.

"She is a human. She is worthless. She is beneath you. Her only purpose is to serve you and do whatever it is you say. Understood?" Celestine asked.

Julien nodded eagerly, a smile creeping onto his face as his pounding thrusts continued and he began to repeat back to Celestine what she had said to him.

"I am a vampire. She is a human. She is worthless. She is beneath me. Her only purpose is to serve me and do whatever it is I say. I understand, Mistress." He said though grunts of pleasure, this bringing a smile once again to Celestine's lips.

As Fiona listened though her own moans, she began to believe the words that we coming out of both of the vampire's mouths as fervently as they did. Her body was, once again, experiencing orgasm after orgasm. Her pussy dribbled constantly onto the floor, creating yet another puddle as Julien's low-hanging balls smacked hard against her swollen clit. Fiona's tongue hung out of her open mouth as her eyes were rolled back into her head. She drooled and pawed weakly at the cold stone floor, panting and moaning like a bitch in heat.

"You're such a good boy." Celestine purred, an especially naughty look then appearing on her face as she began to bring her hands away from Julien and reach down to the lower hem of her black, silken dress. "You are still fucking your slave so well, but I doubt that even she can wholly satisfy a depraved thing like you. Perhaps I can help with that." She moaned, then tugging on the fabric in order to pull her dress completely up and off over her head. She tossed it aside without a care, leaving herself naked and exposed to Julien's hungry eyes.

His gaze fell down from her breathtaking face to her immaculate body and even as he continued to impale his slave, his jaw dropped open from the sight of his Mistress's alluring form.

"Do you like what you see?" Celestine asked, biting her pillowy lower lip with half-lidded, smiling eyes. Her hands moved to cup and squeeze her large, juicy tits, each one of them bigger than her head with her hard pink nipples begging to be played with.

"Yes Mistress!" Julien answered immediately, enthusiasm in his voice as he scanned her body from head to toe. Celestine giggled in reply and let him drink the sight of her in. When his eyes reached her tight stomach and wide, sexy hips, he saw that between her spread legs her own pussy was incredibly wet and visibly dripping down each of her smooth thighs. Still he pumped his cock into Fiona, feeling her cum around his hard shaft again and again. He let go of her ass cheeks though and began to slowly bring his hands to touch Celestine's pale, flawless skin. As he did this, Celestine quickly grasped onto his wrists.

"No." she said in a nurturing tone, bringing Julien's hands back and placing them again on Fiona's ass where they were before. "At least, not yet. First you must fuck your whore raw, sweet thing. Claim her." She continued, bringing her own hands back to Julien's shoulders and sliding them sensually up to the back of his head. "But as you do that, let me help you to cum. Don't worry my dear, just keep pounding your little whore and follow my lead."

Celestine then leaned forward while pulling Julien's face closer to hers, kissing him with the same primal lust and passion as she had before. He kissed his Mistress back feverishly, both of them moaning wildly into each other's mouths as they twirled their tongues together in a blissful, heated make-out session.

This time it was Julien's turn to break the kiss, instead bringing his lips to Celestine's neck where he began to suck and nibble gently on her skin. When he did this she began to moan loudly, her eyes rolling back in her head as she grasped onto his shoulder for balance.

Since Julien had arrived at castle Plaisir, Celestine had been even more wet and horny than usual, though until now she had received very little direct attention. Now that this handsome new-blood was finally beginning to pleasure her, she could not help herself but revel in the feeling of his mouth on her neck, her free hand sliding down her body to vigorously rub her desperate clit once again.

Julien began to lift his hands up and bring them crashing down again on Fiona's firm, plump ass, spanking her hard and making her voice ring out through the ritual chamber as she cried out from both the pain and pleasure. As he hurt her he continued sucking on Celestine's soft, delicious flesh, his lips traveling down to her collar bones and lower still to her chest.