The Call of the Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up to her knees, gave the men a sexy smile and said come here with her finger. Both men were nicely endowed, but Paul's big log was growing to a very impressive size. It was bigger than any cock she'd ever seen, and this fueled her fire even more.

What a weekend she was having!

They came to her and offered her their cocks. She took Paul in her mouth and sucked him hard and deep while softly jacking Jake with her right hand. She started switching back and forth, giving each man the best head she could give. They were both fully erect now and she was thinking about all the possibilities that two men would provide as she got wetter and wetter.

Amy thought that she'd reached a sexual peak last night. She was incredibly turned on with her man in the tent and she orgasmed harder than she ever had before, but this was something else. Her depravity and public display was making her feel so naughty that she just couldn't stop herself. She was going to get fucked and she wanted it badly. She pulled off of Paul's cock and spoke.

"One of you needs to start fucking me."

Jake spoke. "Get down on all fours you fucking slut. I'm going to bang you doggystyle. Paul, get down on your knees so she can suck you while I fuck her little hairless twat."

Paul dropped to his knees in front of her.

"Suck my cock, you fucking slut."

She obeyed instantly. She was about to come just listening to them talk to her this way. Our sex talk was sort of kinky at times, but nothing like what she was hearing now.

Amy started to blow him with vigor. She felt Jake's hands grasp her ass from both sides and then felt his cock forcing its way into her once faithful pussy.

Amy's cunt was completely soaked, so Jake bottomed out quickly and began to stroke her slow and deep. My Wife was cumming almost immediately as one of her oldest and most genuine fantasies was being realized. She felt like such a slut and when she thought of me, she said it turned her on even more. She had left her conscience back at home. It simply had failed to make the trip. She was stone-cold sober, banging two guys in the woods and her husband was due to arrive at any moment. If I was early to camp, I could have shown up there at any time. She came again with a flourish as she relished in her slutty behavior.

She heard the men again. They were talking to each other about her.

"How's her pussy, Jake?"

"Great, man, she is cumming and squeezing me like a mad woman. You wanna try some?"

"Yeah, I can't believe that we came out here looking for Walker, and found a hot naked submissive cumslut with a shaved beaver instead."

Our last name is Walker.

Amy now knew that this already out-of-control situation had new legs. She was banging two of my friends at the same time like a total slut and talking dirty to them too. It was past the point of stopping, but unwanted complexities were now in-play. She decided to not hold anything back. She would enjoy it to the fullest and let the chips fall. Her two men brought her back to the moment.

"OK, let's switch ends. I want to stretch out this whore's hot little hairless pussy."

"Oh God yes! Fuck me with your big fat monster cock! Give it all to me! Make me your slut!"

Paul smiled wickedly and then started to stuff my Wife with his tremendous tool. He was longer than me by an inch or so, but what made him scary was his girth. This was a really fat cock with a huge fat head. She wanted it, but she had to know it wasn't going to be easy. Amy had never given birth. The biggest thing she'd ever experienced until that moment, was me.

The head was going to be the hardest part. He was working it in slowly and she was telling him to go for it.

"Fuck me, baby. I want all you have to give me. Open me up and make me your whore. I love your big cock!"

She couldn't believe these words were coming out of her mouth, but they were. The crown of his huge cock finally entered Amy. She whimpered and moaned simultaneously as it crossed her vaginal threshold and made it half way inside of her on the first full thrust.

"Oh God yes! Fuck me with that thing! Stuff my pussy!"

Paul was now driving himself home as her hot wet pussy was giving way easily. He drove another four inches into her with another big push. He was now at my usual depth.

"Oh yes! I want more! You are even bigger than my husband! Oh my God! Oh my God!"

He rocked back and forth a few times and pushed another inch into her and she started to orgasm uncontrollably.

"Oh my God. It's so big. It's so big! Fuck me! I am your slut! I am your whore! I love your big cock! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Paul started stroking her with his huge cock, taking five inch strokes and making her cum again and again. Then, after her orgasms stopped and she normalized some, he started talking to her and he told Jake to put his cock back into her mouth.

"We are going to spit-roast you now, slut. You are going to satisfy us. Jake, put your cock back in her mouth."

"Oh yes. Give me that cock!"

Jake knelt back down in front of her and Amy went nuts on his cock. He sucked him ferociously for a minute and then started to deep throat him. He came after about twenty seconds and she swallowed everything. She then proceeded to clean his cock and balls with her tongue like a bitch in heat.

Paul was now fucking her with long deep strokes and Amy was going nuts as he talked dirty to her while stretching her out in every direction.

"You are such a tight little slut. I'm gonna cum deep inside of you. Are you ready, slut?"

That got Amy's attention. She quickly leaned forward and off of his cock and spun around to make sure she caught his load. She clamped down on his head and started to use her tongue on the underside of his huge rod. That got to him.

"Here it comes, you little slut. You better swallow it all. Don't spill a drop!"

She didn't. Amy swallowed all of his nut and then cleaned his tool for him. After that, she got back up on her knees with her legs and pussy spread wide and introduced herself.

"Hi, guys. My name's Amy."

"Hi Amy, I'm Jake, and the guy with the huge cock is Paul."

"Hi Amy." Paul waved and continued.

"You are a great fuck. Thanks for sharing your body with us."

Nothing like exchanging names with two guys after you let them both fuck you and call you every dirty name in the book. Amy told the boys that she was going back to camp to grab some lunch after she cleaned up for a second. She told them that they were both invited.

They all took a quick dip and she let the boys soap her up as she soaped their cocks. They all rinsed off and headed back naked.

Paul and Jake exchanged glances all the way back to try to get a read of what the other was thinking and whether or not they should try and stay the night. Clearly, both had really enjoyed my Wife and wanted more.

At this time, I was just arriving at camp. I unloaded my catch and unwrapped a sandwich and popped a beer.

It was then that I remembered that we had brought no beer. It was then that noticed the other two backpacks. It was then that I heard voices nearing the camp. One of them sounded like Amy, and the other two were decidedly male.

Three naked people rounded the bend led by my Wife, who was wearing only her hiking boots. I then realized that the other two were friends of mine from college, Paul and Jake. It was pretty obvious to me that they had both enjoyed Amy in some way. It was written all over all of their faces.

I spoke up first.

"Amy, did you put my offer from last night into action? And Amy, if so, did you expand on my rules some? And Amy, if so, at what point did you realize that you were fucking two of my friends?"

They all started talking. I held up my hand.

"Amy first."

"Steve, I was sunning by the little swimming hole and I got horny thinking about last night. I started playing with myself and the next thing I know, these two are standing over me, watching me have a huge orgasm.

Then I started thinking about what you said last night, and the next thing I know, I am fucking both of them at the same time. I had no idea that they were friends of yours. Of course, I did bring them back here in case you wanted to watch them do me again."

She broke out a big smile as she uttered the last sentence.

I looked at my "friends" with an expectant look. Paul spoke up. He was probably feeling guilty for totally long-dicking my wife.

"Dude, we came here looking for you and we went down to check out the stream and cool the beer and there she was, cumming like a mad woman. No man could have resisted her. I swear. She's way too hot."

I stayed calm and quiet and let them explain. Jake was babbling now.

"Yeah, Steve, we just wanted to say hi, and um..."

"You saw my post on line?"

"Yeah, and we figured you were going to come here."

"Good thinking guys. Didn't you figure that the naked babe was my Wife?"

"Well, she didn't really act like somebody's Wife."

Amy spoke up again.

"They're right, Babe. I wanted them. I practically begged them to fuck me and they both did. I blew one of them as the other fucked me. They switched ends a few times and they both dumped their cum down my throat. I loved it, babe, and I want to do it again."

I looked at my naked Wife and I smiled.

"Well, it looks like the only person here who hasn't cum yet is me. What are we going to do about that Amy?"

My Wife sauntered over and took my hand. She led me to the blanket and pulled down my shorts. She went to her knees and started sucking my cock. I was enjoying the public blowjob and I started talking to my friends.

"You guys are welcome to stay for dinner. We can all fuck my Wife some more too if you want."

I felt her moaning loudly on my cock as I said it. I went on.

"We're not long on food as I only fished for two, but Amy's pussy and ass can satisfy us all for hours."

My comment certainly got Amy's attention. She pulled off my cock so she could speak.

"My ass?"

"Yes, Darling. Don't you think this would be a great time to just do everything? I was thinking about doing both of your holes at the same time too."

"Really? Do I have any say in this?"

"Sure, you can tell us when it's time to switch holes."

"Gee, thanks."

She said it with some sarcasm, but also with some twinkle. And, after she said it, she went right back to attacking my cock in front of my friends.

"Amy, we can call it a day now if you want. But, if we ask my friends to stay, we are going to fuck you senseless and we are going to do everything I've ever fantasized about. You obviously wanted to be a fuck toy. Well, why pull back? Let's give you the full slut treatment."

She stopped sucking again.

"Yes! I'm soaking myself just thinking about it. Let's do it. All of my holes are available for all of your pleasure. I'll be your little cumslut."

"Yes, Amy", I said, "you will most definitely be our little cumslut."

This was going to be gonzo and I was pretty amazed at where we'd gotten to, but I was going to go with it and hope for the best. It was obvious that my friends had fucked Amy pretty good if she was willing to sign up for a completely unhinged three-on-one romp.

Jake had an idea.

"Steve, why don't I go catch a few more fish?"

"Thanks, Buddy, but that hole is an hour away downstream."

"Huh? There's a better spot just upstream. Don't you remember?"

"Oh fuck! That's right! Man, it's been awhile. OK, well, I only have one rig, so we can't all go."

"No sweat. You two are mediocre anglers anyway."

"Well, we can't hang with you. That's for sure. My pack and rig are over there, just take it all and don't be gone too long. I think we are going to start on Amy's holes while you are gone."

"Maybe Amy is going to start on you!" Amy said after pulling off my cock. She went right back to work.

I was glad that she seemed to be embracing the goings on. As long as she had that attitude, she was going to have a great time. Jake was off and he said he'd back with more fish within the hour.

I told Paul to come over and share in Amy's talents. We sat there and let her play with herself and suck our cocks for about thirty minutes and we talked about her and what a little slut she was becoming. Every now and then, she would stop long enough to tell us to keep talking about her.

"She is such a hot slut."

"I know, I should have told her to act this way long ago. It's like she's born to gangbang and to be shared."

"Yeah, I can't believe she just became a cumslut today. We didn't think she was your Wife, dude. What kind of Wife sucks random cock?"

"Amy the slut. That's who. God, look at her make your cock disappear. You are loving being a whore aren't you. Amy?"

She started moaning on Paul's cock, which was almost completely down her throat, really loudly while nodding to the extent she could. She'd given herself another climax with her hand as she listened to us talk about her.

Amy was burning hot and she needed to be fucked. I had her get down on her hands and knees with her face in a pillow. Her pussy was leaking her juices obscenely. I told Paul to take her first. He stepped up and entered her with ease. He had himself completely buried by his third stroke and she was already cumming like crazy. I was pretty stunned. My friend was pumping his enormous cock into my Wife right in front of me. I was mortified, but my cock was petrified. I hadn't been that hard in years. Then she started talking.

"Oh yes, Paul. Fuck me hard, baby! Give me that monster! I want it all inside me! I'm a whore for your cock!"

Holy fuck. Was this my Wife? My cock was about to pop. Paul reamed her for quite a while and eventually I tapped his shoulder. He pulled out and I pushed in. She was on fire and her pussy felt incredible. I stroked for a few minutes as she came and came and came. We traded places a few times and on his fourth go round, Paul said he was going to dump his load. I quickly told Amy to take Paul's load in her mouth. He pulled out and she turned to him and got her lips around his big joint. He shot off a few seconds later and she gulped down every single drop. She sucked him clean while he was patting her head as if she was a dog while he talked to her.

"That's right. Clean my cock you little slut. Good girl. Buddy, you have really taught this slut well."

The more he said, the louder she moaned. As soon as she finished, she got right back into position for me and I went back after her hot pussy. I was loving deep-stroking her, but after watching her gulp another man's load, I was ready pretty quickly and told her to come and get it. She did, and we watched her swallow her second load in five minutes as I patted her head like Paul had done.

"That's a good little slut."

She just kept moaning whenever we spoke. It was amazing how much she liked being talked to and disrespected.

"You're a whore now, aren't you Amy? You love being a slut don't you?"

She pulled off my cock.

"Yes! I am a total slut for big cock. I want to fuck more men with big cocks! I want to be the center of attention and I want people to stare at my shaved pussy! I want to be on display!"

She was totally drunk on sex. We had all collapsed onto the blanket exhausted and then we heard Jake.

"That was awesome, but that slut has one more load to swallow."

He was already naked and he stepped right up to Amy. She rose to her knees and started sucking Jake. Jake spoke to me as he got head, but he was having a bit of trouble being intelligible.

"Gguys, there are thee ffish in the bag. Two of them are huuge."

Nice. The guy could fish, and we now had more than enough food to go around. Amy reached around both sides of Jake's waist and grabbed an ass cheek with each hand as she deep throated him. She pulled him into her completely and she spread his ass open as he dumped a load into her throat. My Wife was an amazing slut. I knew my life had changed forever and I was enjoying it in the moment. I'd be lying if I said I was totally and completely happy about it, but the sex was awesome.

My Wife cleaned Jake's cock off with her tongue in very slutty fashion. Jake patted her head and talked to her.

"Amy, you have become a complete whore in less than a day. You suck cock better than any slut I have ever met. Mmmmmm yeah. Aaaah. That's it. Keep sucking me clean. Good slut."

My cock was rock hard as I watched my friend totally disrespect my wife in front of me and my other friend. This was really wild. Amy was whimpering as she sucked his cock like it held all the answers of the universe.

Where was I?

Once she finished cleaning Jake, we all put on some clothing as the temperature would be dropping soon. We gathered a lot more wood and made space for a bigger fire. We were going to fuck Amy by the fire before moving into the tent.

I was going to get some pictures!

More to come.

12