Call of the Wild

Story Info
A wife sets up webcam in bedroom so girlfriend can watch.
6.6k words
4.65
48k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole and Patty had been friends since the second grade and knew most of each other's secrets, though they couldn't be more different in looks or personality. Patty was brash and impulsive, tall and thin with long blond hair and a fondness for short skirts and tight blouses. Nicole was shorter with hair that had turned a beautiful silver when she was only twenty-three, and lately worn in long braided dreadlocks. She was more likely to wear pearls and cashmere sweaters and think things through.

Usually, that is.

Patty had just gone through a bad divorce from her husband Danny after twelve years together. They got married right out of high school and he was the only man she'd ever had sex with, "not counting handjobs and blowjobs of course." The two women had gotten together last weekend at Patty's house while Jeff was still out of town on a two-week business trip. It was a warm summer night of lightly seasoned pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, and too much red wine and gourmet chocolate.

By her third glass Patty abruptly turned the conversation to sex.

"I'm so horny I could fuck the mailman," she blurted out as she reached for the bottle.

Nicole laughed so hard she almost gurgled the expensive Merlot through her nose.

It didn't take long before Patty was bold enough (and drunk enough) to start talking about sex with her ex-husband, which she described in vivid detail.

"Were you ever attracted to anybody else?" Nicole asked.

"Like to really have sex with them? Hmmm, only a couple. A guy Danny worked with who was always flirting with me. And Danny's nephew is really hot, I'd do him in a second! Is that terrible?"

Nicole laughed, then looked down at her wine and said, "Not as bad as me." She looked up.

"I always kind of had a thing for David. And I think he knows it. How terrible is that!"

"Julie's David!?" Patty gasped, referring to Nicole's older sister. "Oh honey, he is definitely a hottie. I saw him in Speedos once –".

"-- I love those Speedos!" And they burst out laughing again.

They went on like that for several minutes as only old girlfriends can, reviewing all the men they had ever known or seen, from grade school teachers to Hollywood actors to middle-aged men right in the neighborhood, mercilessly ranking each one and deciding who was most doable. Then Patty edged closer to Nicole and started in on her quietly, asking her how often she and Jeff did it, and how many positions they had tried.

"Have you ever thought about a threesome?" she asked innocently.

"You mean another girl?!" Nicole answered laughing, "No way!"

Nicole had wondered over the years if Patty might be just a little bi-curious. Nicole definitely was not. Except, she admitted to herself, when she was around Patty. If only Patty could elicit those kinds of thoughts and feelings, did that mean was she bi or not? Was there such a thing as a bi-virgin?

But Patty looked a little hurt now so Nicole added in a mock sexy voice, "Oh, but sweetie, if I ever did it would SO be with you."

Now it was Patty who gagged on her wine and they both laughed and giggled.

"That's not what I meant," Patty said finally. "Sometimes, I don't know, I think I'd just like to watch."

"Ugh, not porno!" Nicole gasped.

"God no!" Patty replied. "I guess I've just always been curious to see how somebody else does it, since I was only ever with Danny. But real people who are, you know... really in love. And hot, of course. Like you guys."

The idea hung in the air for a few moments without either one speaking. But as their inhibitions dissolved a little more with each glass of wine, they slowly hatched a daring plan – when Jeff got home from his trip Nicole would secretly set up a webcam so Patty could watch them make love.

"Sex after two weeks away," Patty squealed, "I'm so excited!"

Secretly, so was Nicole.

Five days later she was ready but nervous. Her old laptop didn't have a built-in camera so Patty helped her set up a USB camera with a long cord. Nicole wasn't much of a computer person but after a few practice sessions with Skype she got the hang of it. Patty even showed her how to use her cell phone's wireless headset as the microphone – "so I can hear everything!" she said wickedly. Nicole's long dreads would hide the earpiece perfectly.

Then she worked out a good place to hide the camera, in a potted plant next to the small desk at the corner of their bedroom. She shuffled some of the family photos around to hide it even more, pictures of Jeff, her and Jeff, her sister Julie in a bikini at the beach with David (shirtless, she noticed again). Patty approved of the angle, taking in both the bed and its reflection in the nearby full-length mirror.

Everything was ready when Jeff got home from the airport that afternoon.

He was in the shower now and Nicole had changed into a flimsy pink teddy that tied across her full breasts and exposed her firm tanned belly above a white thong. She put her earpiece in place. She was so nervous! She knew she only had about five minutes to set up to make the call to Patty's computer.

Two glasses of white wine rested on the desk. She grabbed hers and downed it in one long gulp, then refilled it from the bottle chilling in an ice bucket.

She sat down at her laptop and started up Skype, but as she fumbled around trying to connect to Patty suddenly a message popped up. The screen name said "LoveMonkey" was trying to connect to her. Thinking Patty changed her name to be funny,

Nicole clicked "Ok."

"Hey Nicole, you finally got Skype, that's great!"

On the screen was a live image of David. He was at work, his blue tie loose around his white collar, that rugged face staring back at her. God he looked good! But why was he calling now, of all times!

"David, hi!" she finally managed to say. "I just got it a few days ago, for uh, Jeff. You know, he travels a lot. I'm still kind not quite sure how to use it I guess. I didn't even know it was you calling."

She suddenly realized what she was barely wearing and shot a panicked glance at her own live camera image. Luckily it only showed her head and neck with a little cleavage, which she realized had just flushed a bright pink. "That was close!" she thought.

She leaned toward the camera to hide her chest. Her bare bottom rose slightly off the cool leather seat and she felt slightly naughty talking to him like this.

"Yeah Skype is great," David said, "Julie and I use it all the time." What does that mean, she wondered?

"So Jeff's out of town now?" he asked suggestively. Or did she just imagine that part?

She heard the shower shut off behind the closed bathroom door. She knew she had to get David off the line fast so she could call Patty. She was running out time!

"He just got home today, in fact he's just getting out of the shower now so I have to get going."

"Wait, are you going to be around later tonight? This would be fun to –".

She heard the door handle start to turn. Jeff normally spent a few minutes getting ready after a shower, she thought, he must really be horny after two weeks away. Now there was no way she could make the call to Patty in time!

"Bye!" she barked at the screen. She snapped the laptop shut and palmed her earpiece in one smooth motion. She stood slowly to face her husband as he walked through the door, naked and wet and smelling great. She took in the view of his strong muscular body and was thankful once again for his weekend soccer team that kept him in such great shape.

"Mmmm," she purred.

"Wow," Jeff replied quietly, looking her up and down, "I love that." He pulled her close and pressed himself against her breasts and kissed her forehead. "Who was on the phone?" he asked.

She squeezed back and said, "Oh, just Julie."

"I missed you," he said running his hands slowly along her bare arms.

She looked down at his growing excitement and said, "Yeah, I can see!"

He held her arms and backed slowly to the bed, ignoring the wine glasses on the desk. He sat down but kept her standing facing him, her hands on his wet shoulders, his hands now curled around her waist and slowly traveling up to brush against the underside of her firm white breasts peeking out from the pink teddy. The full-length mirror a few feet away was angled just right and let him admire the white of her bottom against the tight, white thong.

"Ahh, I can see all of you now," he said. "So sexy for me!" He let his hands drift down around to the back of her, catching his thumbs in the silky fabric and tightening it hard against her ass as he pulled her closer.

She leaned down to set the small headset on the night table, and then turned to see herself in the mirror, being caressed slowly her husband's large strong hands, tenderly but somehow urgent, insistent. He had been gone a long time! She sighed at the thought that Patty wasn't going to get to see this now.

As she turned back to Jeff suddenly something caught her eye and made her gasp aloud. A tiny green light peeking out from the potted plant.

The camera was still on!

"What is it?" Jeff asked.

She had stopped breathing and dug her fingernails into his shoulders. She looked at the laptop and saw it was closed. Didn't that mean the Skype program got disconnected? Now she didn't know for sure!

Oh my God, she thought, David might still be watching!!

"Are you ok?" Jeff asked again. His hand was at the small of her back gently rubbing down across her exposed bottom.

"Yeah, I'm...it was just a pain," she whispered, "It's ok now." But she was frozen in place, not knowing what to do.

"Good," he said. "I want you to do something for me," he grinned. "Something I was thinking about in my room last night." He gently took her hands and placed them at her side, then reached up to untie the teddy but left it in place to barely cover her breasts. Then he carefully pulled the straps of her teddy over her shoulders.

"Tuck these under your arms for me," he told her. It wasn't a request.

She froze. She knew there was just no way to get out of this now – she couldn't exactly go pluck the hidden camera out of the potted plant or throw a towel over it! What was she going to do!?

And suddenly she realized she had gotten very wet at the thought of David watching her like this, exposed and vulnerable. So far she was completely covered up. But she knew that was all about to change.

"Come on," he urged her again and sat back a little more on the bed to watch.

The unusual request took her mind off the David problem for a moment. She very carefully did as he asked, trying hard to tuck both straps under her armpits without revealing anything more under the flimsy teddy that was barely clinging to her now.

"That's it," Jeff encouraged. He took her hands in his and started slowly raising them up.

"On top of your head please," he directed. She resisted ever so slightly, knowing what was about to happen. But she couldn't refuse, so up, up went her arms ever so slowly.

The thin pink straps fell free as her arms moved slowly up past her shoulders, gravity inching the fabric further down against her white full breasts, showing a little more with each moment, and getting her more and more aroused. She felt a soft warm bead of wetness trailing down her inner thighs through the tight white fabric that hugged her cunt. She resisted the urge to look over at the camera, and looked only at Jeff's naked waiting body, seeing the effect her little striptease was having on him.

As she finally, carefully brought her wrists together to rest on top of her head she looked down. She could see past the tanlines, past the white mounds of her milky breasts, all the way to the lovely dark brown of her areolas that were now almost completely exposed. The only thing keeping the teddy from falling away completely was her fully erect hard dark nipples.

She stole a glance at the hidden camera, half expecting the little green light to be dark. It wasn't.

She tried so hard not to breathe. Was David really seeing all this, in the privacy of his downtown office? Did he get up to close the door, and tell his secretary "No calls"? Was he now watching Nicole barely covered, tan arms held delicately over her head, completely vulnerable in front of Jeff's full erection? Was he thinking about undoing his pants and pulling out his own thick cock?

"Now make it fall," Jeff ordered with a smile. She and Patty had tested the microphone even without the headset and it was pretty good. So she knew David heard the command.

She tried to think what he wanted her to do, wiggle her hips maybe, or jump up and down? She slowly and carefully shifted one hip to the side seductively and stopped. The thought of David watching her right made her so nervous she couldn't think straight. Her own body was betraying her now. Her lips and tongue went suddenly dry, while other parts had become secretly very, very wet.

And then she couldn't help herself. She reflexively gasped in a big breath.

As her chest swelled she wet her lips and clasped her hands together tightly on her head, as though that would freeze the teddy onto her body. But gravity won and it slipped to the floor in a silky soundless heap.

She felt her whole chest blush red, her full crimsoned breasts and rock-hard nipples pointing straight out now. She recognized a warm wetness from behind as her bottom instinctively puckered against the tight white thong. She knew with the mirror in the camera frame David could see everything now, front and back. It took all her willpower to keep her arms above her head and not cover herself up. The only protection she had now was the thin white thong, and she knew without looking it was turning dark with her wetness. She couldn't believe this was happening to her!

Jeff sat forward and reached around to palm her soft bottom with his right hand, teasing his fingers in and around the thong. His other hand went to her left breast and played with her hard eager brown nipple. His mouth went to nuzzle her other breast and he encircled her hardness with his warm, wet tongue.

A loud moan escaped her lips. She couldn't help it. As Jeff kissed and caressed her, she felt something move and open deep inside her. She knew she had crossed a threshold. Now she didn't care who was watching.

With Jeff preoccupied at her breasts she turned her head and stared fully at her secret voyeur, at David, for just a moment. She didn't linger – she decided she shouldn't act like she knew he was watching, so she had plausible deniability next time she saw him! But oh, how hard now to pretend he wasn't watching!

Jeff kneaded her everywhere with his hands and mouth. She felt his beautiful cock stand tall and gently brush against her bare thigh, hard and soft at the same time. She closed her eyes and swayed to his touch.

Suddenly he stood, lifting her by the hips and in one strong sweep of his broad shoulders twisted and laid her down effortlessly on the bed, and then knelt in front of her. She tried to back up further onto the bed to make room for him, but he held her there and even pulled her a little forward so her little bottom was hanging just over the edge. He pressed his chest forward, parting her legs so he could lie against her barely covered mound. He kissed her belly, his hands now roughly twisting the sides of her thong. He began to move his kisses down, down, soft and wet.

And then the phone rang.

"Don't you dare!" he muffled as his teeth took hold of the white material.

He pulled down and could see she had shaved for him almost completely, just a short little tail of soft brown muff leading to her full pouty lips that were already peeking out the sides of the strained and damp fabric.

"It's probably Patty, I forgot to call her back before," she lied nervously. "I'll be quick, I promise."

Jeff groaned and laid his head back on her smooth stomach. She reached up to fetch the headset and placed it in her ear under her dreadlocks and tapped the button.

"Don't tell me you chickened out!" Patty barked in mock reproach. "You're so lame!"

"No," Nicole almost whispered, "I mean, we'll do it another time, ok?"

Jeff decided he should start up again to get her to hang up. He nuzzled at her belly button for a few seconds. Then he hooked his fingers in the thong and began to ease it slowly down Nicole's bare tanned thighs. She stifled a giggle and tried to close her legs but he forced the thong down, all the way to her calves. David was sure to be seeing her bare puffy lips now, her clit already starting to peek out of its soft hiding place.

"But I've already had two glasses of wine!" Patty whined. "I was all ready for you!"

Jeff had her stripped naked now. He looked up and winked, then softly pressed his parted lips against her smooth silky labia. This time she couldn't stifle a soft moan. There was silence on the phone for a few seconds.

"You're doing it!!" Patty squealed. "I can't believe you chickened out on me like this and now you're doing it without me, aren't you!"

"Ok," Nicole managed to say in an almost normal voice, "I'll call you later then, ok?"

Jeff pushed aside her lips with his tongue and slid its wetness against her hardening clit. Nicole's eyes had closed involuntarily. She heard only more silence through her earpiece. Then Patty finally spoke.

"I want to listen then."

"What??" Nicole's eyes snapped open. "I mean, no that's ok, I'll call later tonight, ok?"

"I'm serious!" Patty said. "Just pretend to hang up and I'll keep listening. You have the headset, right? So he can't see it. He'll never know! And I promise I'll be sooo quiet!"

She pressed her mouth closed and moaned again under the pressure of Jeff's warm and searching tongue.

"Ok," she breathed finally. A slight pause. And then, "Bye."

She reached under her silver hair and made an audible click at the headset with one red fingernail.

But she didn't hang up.

"Yes!" she heard Patty breathe into her ear.

After a few more seconds she said, "he's going down on you isn't he? Oh God, I really miss the tongue!"

Nicole purred, "Um-hmmm."

Jeff replied, "You like that, huh?"

"Yes we do like that!" Patty said with a comic lilt in her voice. After several more seconds she spoke again.

"Tell him to push your legs up higher," she coaxed quietly.

Nicole found she couldn't make herself say the words out loud, knowing Patty and David were both listening in, but she did raise her legs higher. She instinctively spread wider to give Jeff's warm mouth full access to her.

"Mmmm, I like when you spread for me like that," Jeff murmured. He set his hands to roaming up to her breasts while he licked and nuzzled at her.

"Mmmm, me too honey," Patty giggled. "Now tell him to use his fingers to show off that juicy little clit of yours!"

Nicole was a little taken aback by Patty's sudden sex-talk, but she looked past Jeff at the mirror and could see herself fully exposed now. She couldn't believe David was seeing all this too, spread wide with Jeff's head lapping at her wet pussy.

She reached down to Jeff's right hand and eased it down to her vulva.

"Like this," she instructed.

She guided his thumb and forefinger to separate her full wet lips and gently pull them up and away, bringing her hard little nub fully into view. He got the idea right away and targeted her clit with his hot and darting tongue, barely grazing it with his pointed wet tip, then flicking it hard and fast sideways.

"Oh God!" she cried out.

She heard Patty moan too.

"Oh God, he's flicking it, isn't he?" she asked hoarsely.

"Yes!" Nicole cried, to both Jeff and Patty.

They continued like this for another full minute, all three of them enjoying themselves (or all four - who knew what David was doing as he watched this!). Nicole heard clothes rustling on the phone, and a bed squeaking, a nightstand drawer opening.

12