Call of the Wolf

Story Info
The Dragonborn and the Huntress fall in... lust.
7k words
4.76
10.4k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is another based on the Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. If you haven't played the game, there are minor spoilers. If you've read 'Time Heals Wounds', I would consider this a prequel companion piece to that.

Usual disclaimer. All characters etc owned by Bethesda.

*****

I'm sure the first time Aela the Huntress laid her eyes on me, she wasn't particularly impressed. Sure, I'm a tall, broad man, a trained warrior, and was soon to be the Dragonborn. But I wasn't him then, and that first time, I had just escaped with my life as a dragon laid waste to Helgen as I was about to lose my head. Dressed in the armour of the Empire, it was ill-fitting, the sword and shield in my hands of dull iron, and I was probably covered in soot, sweat and dirt as I journeyed from the ruins of Helgen through Riverwood to the outskirts of Whiterun. However, while she might not have been impressed, she still suggested I head to Whiterun and think about joining the Companions. She told me they were, in some ways, similar to the Fighter's Guilds you would find elsewhere around the Empire.

After visiting the local lord to inform him of the dragon attack, for which I was thanked and given gold and another job to do, I made sure I stopped in at Jorrvaskr first. It was there that I met Kodlak Whitemane, Harbinger of the Companions. He asked me a few questions, and must have liked what he heard, as after a sparring session with one of the warriors, Vilkas, I was accepted into their ranks, though as nothing more than a runt, or 'whelp' as some liked to call me. I took it on the chin and quickly adapted to life with the Companions, while also learning more about myself. I learned after a visit to High Hrothgar, a monastery inhabited by the Greybeards at the Throat of the World, that I was Dragonborn, and that my role was to end the Dragon Crisis by killing Alduin, the World-Eater.

Proving my worth by retrieving a piece of an ancient axe called Wuuthrad, I was accepted as a full member of the Companions. That is when Aela first showed signs of interest in me, though I had already been made well aware that she was with Skjor, a fellow Companion and a member of the Circle, a group of five Companions who guided the rest. Or, at least, that was the rumour doing the rounds around Jorrvaskr. I never asked her up front about it as her private life was none of my business, but I'll admit I never saw either come or go from each other's room, so figured it was just a rumour. I did notice them disappear for an evening more than once, apparently to go hunting, though how anyone hunted at night, I'll never know.

The first time I worked with Aela was during a mission to take out a group of bandits who had taken up residence in a nearby fort and were now harassing civilians and merchants. As the Companions didn't keep horses, and generally walked everywhere, Aela and I took advantage of a rather warm day to stroll along, as she knew where the nearby fort was located.

"So, what brought you to Skyrim in the first place, Ragnar?"

While we had spoken numerous times, we didn't really know each other. "I was run out of Cyrodiil by around a dozen jealous husbands. Sound worse than it was, but it was made clear I should leave lest something bad happen to me."

That made her laugh. "What?"

I shrugged. "I had no idea any of them were married. But word must have spread that I was the one who was bedding all their wives, as a group of them was waiting for me when I returned to Cheydinal. At least half were serving men of the Empire, so trying to fight them all would have only ended in me being put in jail, or worse, critically injured if not dead. So I did the sensible thing and withdrew. So I figured since I'm a Nord, I might journey to Skyrim and find my fortune here."

She remained quiet a little while before asking, "A dozen?"

"Sure you want to know?" She nodded, so I shrugged again. "I had three women in Cheydinal. Four women in Chorrol. One woman in Anvil. Three in Bruma. And one woman in the Imperial City. I made sure I took the jobs that led me to those cities. I didn't see them all constantly, but all I'd have to do is knock on the door and I'd generally find myself dragged upstairs."

"Did they know about each other?"

"Whether they did or not wasn't the issue. Since I didn't know they were married, I had told them I wasn't after anything serious. It was always, 'If I'm in town for work, I'll give your door a knock and keep you company for a while'. Granted, I did also take payment for a job or two in sex instead of coin. That never impressed the Gulidmaster, though I certainly felt better for it."

"So you like to fuck?"

"Aye."

"Good to know." I met her eyes and there was the twinkle that I recognised, though didn't think much of it. If she was interested, great. But if she was with Skjor, I wasn't going to do anything stupid. I didn't sleep with women that I knew were in relationships. I'm a bastard, but not that much of a bastard.

I'll be honest, though. Aela, who called herself 'the Huntress', was a fine looking women. No, not just fine. Very attractive. Rather beautiful. Her hair was a mix of red and brown, with light grey eyes and an athletic build that any man would appreciate. Her best asset were definitely her legs, which I could get a good look at as she woke boots that stopped well below her knees, and her leather skirt barely covered her arse, her back also completely exposed though the front was slightly more modest. I have no doubt Aela knew she was good looking too.

Having not fought alongside each other before, I'll admit to showing off a little as we put the bandits in the fort to the sword. After growing up on the streets of the Imperial City, and having been a rather good thief for a long time, I eventually started working for the Fighter's Guild, ensuring I learned everything I could about the blade. If I wasn't working or fucking, I was training, always willing to learn something new.

The bandits were a miserable bunch, their weapons poor compared to the Skyforge steel I carried. Aela usually worked with a bow, and could put an arrow into whatever she was aiming at from a hundred metres away, but when entering the fort building itself, she switched to a pair of short swords, and the pair of us worked well together, barely having to verbally communicate. I may have been distracted more than once as I watched her move.

The fort emptied, now just full of bodies of the dead, we wandered back to Whiterun, both of us covered in quite a bit of blood. She laughed at me, as I didn't cover my face in war-paint. "You're quite good with a sword, Ragnar."

"Thanks. You're not so bad with a pair of sword or a bow."

"I prefer a bow, but sometimes I like things up close and personal."

I just gave her a look as she returned a sideways glance. I probably misinterpreted her tone and her words, but if she wanted a bit of flirting, I wouldn't say no to that.

I liked working with the Companions, the work a reminder of that I had done with the Fighter's Guild. But I found myself wrapped in other events, so found myself pulled away from Whiterun from time to time. However, after meeting and working with a woman named Delphine, who was a member of an ancient sect called the Blades, I found myself in Whiterun again, as Delphine needed to track down information an old colleague called Esbern. She said that I might as well do whatever I wanted until she sent word.

So I returned to Jorrvaskr and continued my work for them. I was already living in my own house, a small place called Breezehome, awarded to me by the Jarl Balgruuf for my continued assistance in and around Whiterun. I had managed to furnish it rather nicely, though my bed hadn't been tried out yet.

Over the weeks, I'd got to know most of the Companions. Kodlak, the Harbinger, kept his cards to his chest, though he was always willing to share stories about the history of the Companions, but as for his personal stuff, he was a bit less willing to share. I guess there were some bad memories. Vilkas and Farkas, twin brothers, were like apples and oranges, but both were fierce, noble warriors, and good fun to work alongside. Skjor was a rather short-tempered man, though I'd slowly got to know him the longer I worked with the Companions. As for Aela, we worked together from time to time, but while there was a little flirting, there was no suggestion it would become anything more.

Having proved myself continually during my time with the Companions, I was summoned to the Underforge one evening for a meeting with the Circle. That was a separate faction of the Companions, made up the best, most loyal and longest serving of the guild. Skjor, Aela, Vilkas, Farkas and Kodlak were the five Circle members, and it was during that meeting that I learned of the secret the Companions held.

Waiting for me were Skjor, Vilkas and Farkas... and also Aela, though as a werewolf. Now I understood what Skjor meant when he said I would receive a gift.

"I'm glad you came. It's been a long time since we've had a heart like yours in our numbers. That pitiful ceremony behind the hall does not befit warriors like us. You are due more honour than some calls and feasting. I would hope you recognize Aela, even in this form. She's agreed to be your forebear.

We do this in secret because Kodlak is too busy trying to throw away this great gift we've been granted. He thinks we've been cursed. But we've been blessed. How could something that gives this type of prowess be a curse? So we take matters into our own hands.

To reach the heights of the Companions, you must join with us in the shared blood of the wolf. Are you prepared to join your spirit with the beast world, friend?"

I agreed immediately. I'd done worse things in my life, and I could see the immediate of being a werewolf. Speed. Strength. Heightened senses of hearing, smell and sight. I was warned that sleeping was a problem, and that controlling transformations at first would be difficult, but Aela would teach me as we went along.

Being a daedric ritual, of course it involved blood. That would probably put a lot of people off. Again, I'd probably done worse thing, though I wouldn't say I eagerly drank the blood that was offered. Unsurprisingly, I don't remember a whole lot afterwards...

*****

"Ragnar!" I opened my eyes to see a black sky above me, many millions of stars twinkling, the moons near as bright as the sun. Or maybe it was just my new eyesight. "Ragnar, you awake?"

I suddenly felt rather cold, running hand down my body to realise I was naked and lying in deep snow. Despite feeling cold, my body felt like it was on fire, figuring it was the beast-blood now flowing through my veins, and my body slowly adapting to it. Lifting my head, I could see Aela standing nearby, holding a torch. "What the hell happened?"

"You were born into the pack, brother. I almost envy you, that first time is always the most...intense. You gave us even more trouble than Farkas did in his first turning." The way she spoke, she made it sound almost erotic. I got to my feet and that's when I heard her gasp. "Oh my!"

I looked down to realise I was completely hard. I mean, the sort of erection I would have before sliding my cock inside a woman. I glanced back at Aela, who was utterly transfixed. "I had no idea," she said quietly.

"Not like I walk around Jorrvaskr with my cock out, Aela."

She walked forward towards me, her eyes not leaving my cock. Her interest in it merely meant it stayed rock hard. A fine woman like Aela would also do the trick. If only she was naked... She switched the torch to her left hand and finally met my eyes. "May I, Ragnar?"

"May you what?"

"May I touch it?"

"Touch what?"

"Your cock. I want to touch it."

I shrugged. "Go on then."

Her hand was cold, but she immediately wrapped her hand around my shaft. "So big," she whispered. She couldn't help herself as she gave me a few strokes. "By the Eight," she added quietly.

I cleared my throat. "Um, this feels nice and all, but... What are we doing here?"

"What?" she asked, then seemed to realise, though she didn't remove her hand. "Oh, um, we're outside a fort called Gallows Rock. There's a pack of werewolf hunters inside called the Silver Hand. We're going to take care of them. Skjor has scouted ahead."

"Did you bring my armour or am I fighting naked, scaring them off with my cock?" Her hand was still moving, and she almost looked in two minds as to what to do next. "Aela?"

"I'm sorry, Ragnar, I'm just imagining what this would do to me..." She stepped a little closer so her body almost touched mine. She stood short, at least four to five inches, requiring her to look up. "Have you fucked anyone since arriving in Skyrim?" she asked quietly.

"Unfortunately, no. Been a bit of a dry run, to be honest."

"If you want to fuck, Ragnar, just knock on my door. Trust me, I'm more than willing. I was willing before, but after seeing this magnificent thing between your legs, I want it inside me now." She then released me and stepped back. "But we have work to do first. Your armour and weapons are on the log over there. Get dressed and we'll make a move."

I took a couple of minutes to calm myself as I dressed, thankful she'd also brought my sword and shield. It was still dark as we approached the fort, and taking out the trio of guards was easy work, Aela taking out the guard on the roof with her bow, while I managed to sneak up on one before taking down the other with a well-timed strike. The fort was full of Silver Hand, and it was one of the hardest fights I'd been in since arriving in Skyrim. As we laid waste to the Silver Hand mercenaries, we also found evidence of their brutal methods, as a number of werewolf bodies hung in cells. Those werewolves we found alive had to be put out of their misery. Aela asked me to do it with a heavy heart, explaining that they were now feral and beyond saving.

That just pissed her off, and there was no chance of taking prisoners. Our swords, armour, the walls and the floor ran thick with red blood. I was concerned that some of them seemed to know who we were, and the fact they knew of the secret of the Companions, but the only thing I worried about was finding Skjor, as there was no sign of him. With each passing minute, Aela also worried, muttering about him going ahead without a shield-brother or sister.

Gallows Rock was your typical dilapidated fort found across the length and breadth of Skyrim, with numerous collapsed paths, meaning Aela and I had to meander our way through a number of sections, every room seeming to be full of Silver Hand. I hadn't used my Thu'um yet, finding I didn't really need to use it when fighting bandits or mercenaries, but it was there in case we ran into difficulties.

We finally reached a final chamber, and it was there that Aela warned that we might meet someone called 'The Skinner'. I met her eyes and just smirked, letting her know it would be just fine. Walking into the chamber, The Skinner was an enormous man. I like to think I'm tall and broad, but this warrior was something else entirely.

So I used my Thu'um and blew him into the wall, hearing the smack of his armour and no doubt number broken bones. The effect of my Thu'um also caused two other people to fall on their arses, Aela putting arrows into them, as I strode forward towards The Skinner. Somehow, he still lived so I removed his helmet so I could look into his eyes. "Why?" I asked rather simply.

"You're kind is a stain on Tamriel. You dishonour the name of Ysgramor by calling yourself Companions."

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"Do what you must, wolf. You know I'm right."

I put my sword through his gut and waited until signs of life left his eyes. Turning back, I looked for Aela and found her crouching over a body to my left. I had a very bad feeling nestle in my stomach, and when she looked in my direction, the fury in her eyes nearly brought me to a stop. "The bastards somehow they managed to kill Skjor. He's one of the strongest we had, but numbers can overwhelm. He should not have come without a Shield-Brother!"

"What should we do?"

"We must take him back to Jorrvaskr and tell the others. Then..."

"Then?"

Her grin was almost feral. And actually a bit of a turn on. "Then you and I have work to do, Ragnar. The Silver Hand will tremble at our sight."

We found a wooden cart outside, and after loading up Skjor, I pulled it as Aela walked alongside me. She was still furious at what happened, and I blamed myself for it, admitting as much. She shook her head. "No, it's not your fault. I don't want to blame Skjor, but what I said was correct. A Companion never works alone. But the fort was full of them..."

"Can I ask a personal question?"

She looked at me and shook her head. "I know what you're going to ask, Ragnar. No, we were not intimate. We've never had sex. Skjor was a good man, but I was not attracted to him."

"So... When I saw you disappear..."

She managed a brief laugh. "Ah, that. I'm sure that's what caused the rumours. No, Skjor and I have taken deeply to the blood. I'm sure you've probably realised that already. We would go hunting together, usually in the woods down near Falkreath. Always plenty of game available to catch and eat."

"So you really do like having the beast-blood?"

"I do. And you'll soon learn the advantages."

It was a long walk back to Whiterun, and Aela offered more than once to held drag the cart along for a time. It took nearly a whole day, and by the time we walked through the city gates, we were both exhausted. The guards appeared to realise what had happened, immediately removing their helmets as we walked by. Getting the cart up the steps towards the guild hall, we wheeled it around to the rear, where Farkas was outside training. He took one look at us and said he'd get the old man.

I'm not sure if Kodlak was disappointed or not with me having undergone the ritual, but after holding the funeral for Skjor that evening, burning his body though we knew he wouldn't go to Sovngarde, I was called into Kodlak's sitting room for a chat. He figured I would have eventually been offered the chance to undergo the ritual, and admitted a little surprise that I'd accept, considering I was Dragonborn. I explained that I probably needed every advantage I could get to defeat all the dragons and Alduin.

"But what of Sovngarde?" he wondered.

"I'm not sure I'm honourable enough to enter anyway. My past isn't exactly great."

"We all have regrets, Dragonborn. But it is a matter of how you conduct yourself from this moment that will define who you are. Everything you have done before simply led you to this point in your life."

"An interesting viewpoint, Harbinger."

I probably didn't conduct myself in the manner he probably thought wise, as Aela and I went on a revenge mission. She was pissed off about losing Skjor. To be honest, so was I. I didn't know the man that well, he wasn't the chattiest of people, but I had worked alongside him a couple of times, and there was no doubting he had skill and courage. Aela had taken everything she could find from Gallows Rock, and with the information we now had at hand, we searched and destroyed every Silver Hand operation we could find, killing everyone possible and taking all the gold and treasure they had at the same time.

I guess working together in such a manner was always going to bring us closer. After taking out the second operation we'd found, Aela and I shared our first kiss. It wasn't your typical nervous, hesitant kiss. We both knew exactly what we wanted, and how we didn't end up fucking there and then, I'll never know. She was an excellent kisser though, just the right amount of tongue, and her hands loved to explore. I returned the favour, unable to resist the temptation of feeling her arse. Hearing her whimper as I had her pressed against a wall, I could probably having lifted her up, dropped her panties, and had my way with her then and there. I was thinking it, and I knew she was too.

12