Call of the Wolf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I love you. Thank you for everything.' She whispered gently easing herself onto him.

'I love you to.' He replied languishing in the pleasure of her warmth surrounding his member, her tightness engulfed him and drew him closer to her body. Groaning out loudly he slid the entire length deep into her wanting tunnel, she squeezed his shoulder blades lovingly as he lips brushed up against her neck. The wolf did not say anything to her, it was strangely absent perhaps knowing that it would get it's chance it had vanished into the deeper recess's of her subconscious. Without it howling at her to just let him pound on her till he released she was free to enjoy the touch, taste and smell of him as he gently caressed her body.

'Oh my God you're huge! Fuck me! Fuck me all night long!' Kate screamed at the top of her lungs as she bounced up and down on the older man she had met in the lift.

'Jesus Christ you are such a horny slut aren't you. Take it!' He groaned out underneath of her holding her hips in his podgy little hands and thrusting upwards to meet her downward movements.

'I'm your slut tonight, use me all you want.' She howled out as her body quivered with every single assault. The wolf was happy and in full control, she could feel it in every inch of her body. Growling, roaring, bellowing with pleasure it bade her on, it taught her the simple pleasures of using the lesser males to fulfil her cardinal lusts. Licking her lips seductively she bit down on the bottom of her lip and stared down at him. Slowing her pace down to a near stop she grabbed her huge bouncing melons and gently caressed them in his face.

'You want these, you like these?' She purred rubbing them against his sweaty forehead, enjoying the feeling of their mingling juices all over her breasts. Unable to speak and red in the face the man simply nodded soundlessly, spluttering at the effort not to grab her and ram himself repeatedly into her until he came. Kate saw the look in the back of his eyes, the same look Alex had worn that first time he had taken her. She knew however that without proper stimulation this male would resist the impulse to make her his bitch.

'Why fight it stud?' She whispered placing her palm on his chest and pushing down on him digging her fingernails into his flesh. 'Why not just push me down and slam me with that nice cock of yours? You're a virile male and I'm a fertile female. Do what you want!' She hissed seductively, her eyes staring into his as she spoke. There it was! There was the unbound look of intensity, she was already relaxing into his arms when he threw her down onto the floor in front of him and rammed his erection deep into her pussy. The man was no werewolf but he had a beast inside of him none the less, Kate thought happily as he began to growl and pound on her willing pussy.

'Mine.. MINE!' The Man spat ramming himself hard against her ass, his balls bouncing of her milky white thighs.

'Oh yeah, it's yours it's all yours.' She moaned out submissively, further driving him to indulge his aggression. She could feel the wolf begging her to let it out of his cage and embrace her transformation but she ignored it, Kate was going to transform on Alex's huge cock, not this lesser males.

'Oh God baby, I'm gonna, I'm gonna.' Alex whispered as his rod jerked in Nikole's hand. His white milky seed exploded out onto his bare muscular chest while she gently stroked him, milking the rest of his juices out of him. She smiled and tossed her vivid red hair as he closed his eyes and relaxed into her arms.

'Your so sexy.' She whispered fingering up his juices then licking them clean. He kissed her softly on her nose before wrapping his arm around her shoulder and cuddling her up against his bare chest.

'Where do you think Kate is?' She continued looking around the room.

'Not far she left the car keys.' Alex replied with his eyes shut.

'Think she heard us?'

'Definitely, she's fucking someone right now.' Nikole didn't question how he knew this, she had herself known every time Stuart and Sarah had fucked someone on that one day they had. The thought of them bought another pang of guilt and remorse up from her stomach, she closed her eyes then rested her head on his shoulder.

'Is she enjoying herself?' Nikole asked desperate to get over the pain as quickly as possible.

'Oh yes. Most certainly. She doesn't like you ya know.' Alex replied looking into her face with concern in his eyes.

'No. She's never going to. Stuart would have hated you eventually.' Nikole replied saying the name without thinking, but she was used to the pain now and embraced her grief glad to feel able to remember her friends.

'Why's that?'

'You know why we were able to transform? I gave you the catalyst and it worked because we were sexually synced up and you wanted it?' She said while he nodded remembering her first explanation.

'Well I. I don't want to say infected because it make's it sound like a disease but that's essentially what I mean. I gave them my milk so I created them.'

'Yeah I've been meaning to ask but it didn't seem right. I understand why they were ok because they were obviously meant for each other but Kate didn't have a male.' Alex interrupted as he thought about it.

'Well she has you, she has deep feelings for you but it would work anyway because you're a full blooded werewolf now. Changed on a genetic level your bite carries the infection so they can transform without a mate if they so choose. I never had another werewolf to infect me so that's why I needed the potion and an appropriate mate.' Nikole explained carefully.

'But you still transformed a couple of times before you met me.' Alex pointed out.

'Yes for one night and not for long. Without a hot blooded male to mount me I was unable to embrace the full nature of the transformation and it quickly wore off.' She replied emphasizing the male part and stroking his rough bare chest.

'So why didn't you just find a werewolf?' He asked confused at the necessity for the potion. Surely they weren't the only werewolves in the world to get carried away on the first night. There must be other woods in the world with strange howling and weird carcases indicating a werewolf presence.

'Hunters.' Nikole explained in one word, her kind were always on the move for fear of persecution. Alex nodded wisely understanding her completely. He was about to ask another question when suddenly the hotel door was flung open with such ferocity it nearly exploded off it's hinges. Kate stood in the doorway looking wild eyed and worn out, her clothes were wrapped up in a neat little ball under her arm and she was completely naked. Marvelling at her gorgeous form Alex realised that this was the first time he'd actually seen all of her, he grinned up at her as she slammed the door shut and then strode over to the bed where he and Nikole lay.

'Have fun with that other male?'

'No! I finally encourage the human version of the wolf out of him and the bastard just came after just three strokes into me. Then the fucker goes straight to sleep!' She raged angrily stalking up and down the bedroom floor, dropping her clothes into a heap next to the bed she suddenly kneeled over the bed and stared at Alex.

'I want it.'

'It's all yours.'

'Not that, well yes that but I want it! I want to change.' She said panting heavily as her eyes flashed yellow. Alex's soft cock twitched at her voice, two bitches to carry our seed! The wolf hissed into his ear. Mount her! Stud her! Fertilise her! It continued whispering in his mind, his dick was now standing at full attention as he stared up at her, his eyes burning yellow.

'Not here.' Nikole warned slowly as she watched the chemistry between the two.

'Why not, let's tear this place apart and fuck all night.' Kate growled advancing on Alex, slowly crawling on all fours across the bed towards him.

'We're on the run.'

'No one's reported anything. No ones said anything. Now mount me and give me your seed.' She hissed seductively breathing on his cock. Alex struggled to control the wolf as it reared up inside his mind and snarled at him to dominate her. His eyes looked outside where the small town they had stopped in stretched out, lamplights flickering in the night air.

'There's nothing here, no forest, just open countryside. No where to hide.' He panted desperately trying to fight off his baser impulses.

'We shouldn't have to hide our lust for each other. Let us go outside into the street and become what we are in front of them, let them see our majesty!' Kate groaned stroking his growing member in her delicate hands. Nikole let out a soft sigh of pleasure as she stuck her fingers deep into her pussy at the thought, she too could feel the wolf's insistent cries for satisfaction and longed to give in to the lust. Alex was already changing, she could see it in the corner of her eye, he had arched his back as an incredible look off pain had coursed through his body and she could see the fire in his eyes.

'Can't. Need to hide!' He groaned as Kate's face moved towards his erection, her lips parted and she took his hard veiny rod deep into her throat as he writhed against her face. Nikole shuddered violently as she fingered herself watching the scene unfolding out before her eyes, she was unable to change because of the silver wound in her arm but the wolf was still controlling her despite of that. As Kate's head bobbed up and down on her males cock she slipped her other hand down her back then thrust her fingers into Kate's wet hole. Her eyes closed as Nikole began to flick her clit quickly, she wanted to snap at the bitch to stop but the wolf approved, it felt so good to have two warm sensual bodies close to her, ready to sate all of her desires she relented to the lust and focused on sucking the seed from her male's rod. A weird feeling took hold of her chest, not exactly pain but not pleasurable either, as she pulled his member from her mouth to complain she blacked out and awoke in a long dark room with a cage at one end..

When she awoke she was on her side and sandwiched between Alex and Nikole, he was behind her, completely transformed and growling in her ear, relentlessly assaulting her pussy with his massive rod as he rutted against her snarling with pleasure. Nikole was in front of her, one hand thrust between her legs stroking her slit as Alex pumped himself in and out of it while the other was wrapped around one of her breasts, violently rubbing and squeezing it. Nikole's mouth had completely engulfed the other tit, she was sucking it furiously as her tongue flicked over the nipple. The female it seemed was still unable to change as her eyes were bright yellow, her skin was toned and muscular while veins bulged out against her milky white shape. The room was sweaty and humid now, the sweet scent of fresh sex filled her nostrils as Kate took a deep breath of air then embraced the pain that was racking her, slamming herself violently against Alex's latest thrust, she clamped her hand around Nikole's head and pushed her further into her breasts.

'It's happening I can feel it coming!' She groaned out happily as her body contorted in agony. Nikole immediately pulled away from her chest and sat at the end of the bed furiously rubbing her own breasts and pussy as Kate fell forwards onto her front. Grabbing her waist, Alex pulled her up onto all fours in front of him and then continued filling her up with his enlarged penis. Kate's head rocketed upwards to face the bedroom wall as her eyes filled with fire, her fingernails dug into the soft mattress of the bed as they elongated into claws, her stomach receded backwards giving way to a muscular six pack which expanded out beneath her as she arched her back to allow him further into her growing pussy. Before when he had taken her as a wolf because of his girth it had hurt her greatly, now it was a comfortable fit easily slipping in and out of her warm wetness with ease.

Alex pushed his claws into her skin causing a thin trickle of crimson liquid to spew out of the wounds then splash onto the white bedspread as he continued to pound into her body, he felt her hips widening as he grinded against her and watched completely enthralled as her body began to ripple, spasming violently as she began to change. Thin silky fur, similar to Nikole's in texture sprouted out of her body, unlike Nikole's however it was a light blonde colour and seemed to shimmer in the dim light of the bedroom.

Kate opened her mouth soundlessly in pleasure as his cock lifted her off the bed then bought her back to earth as it slid out of her moist pink folds, fangs tore out of her gums replacing her set of shiny white teeth she pushed her head back down under her shoulders in pain as blood trickled down her lips. What happened next almost killed her, another huge thrust from his rod lifted her off the bed, instead of bringing her back down however he held her in the air with his member, the overwhelming feeling of contentment as she slid down his entire length slowly pushed her over the edge. An explosion like nothing she had ever experience rocked her body, burst after burst of pleasure fizzled across every nerve, she felt like a sex queen as her juices oozed out of lips and dribbled down his cock. Brining her head upwards to roar in delight she found herself completely unable to make any sound as her face shot outwards to embrace it's true form. As her ears lengthened out behind her head she sank onto the bed silently panting trying to regain control of her body, then joy took her heart as Alex's pushed his erection back inside of her. Knowing his purpose she looked over to him and growled lovingly.

'Breed me.' She hissed weakly as he filled her up again, her tired eyes looked over to where Nikole was, she was now laying on her back gently rubbing herself with two fingers as her own juices dripped out of her. As Alex gave a grunt she felt his dick move violently then spew out his milky seed into her body, pulling himself out of her he growled at Nikole who immediately sat up and moved over to where they were. Taking both of his females into his arms Alex laid on the bed and closed his eyes, falling into a contented sleep.

That night the police report was finally completed and the case was closed, under Agent Boot's direction the Officers had put together a decent reconstruction of the murder, at least in their own minds. Nikole, Sarah and Stuart had been engaged in sexual activities in the main bedroom when a gunshot had pierced Nikole. The shooter had been standing outside the bedroom window, taking aim of his quarry before pulling the trigger. After finding the remains of his body and through dental records, the shooter had been identified as the stranger that had been town the day before enquiring as to Nikole's whereabouts. The shooter had pulled the trigger on his rifle approximately four times and had taken the lives of the two teenagers, then entered the house, probably to finish Nikole off. He had then raped her or perhaps she had tried to seduce him to escape her fate, all they knew was that he and her had engaged in sexual activities. The mystery of what had happened next was quickly solved by the two Agents after the body of the stranger had been discovered.

'No way anything human could have done this, you say there's been weird noises coming from the woods recently? We have reports here that a large panther escaped from a local zoo, this is an excellent habitat for a creature such as that, it was probably attracted by the smell of fresh blood and jumped the murderer from behind then dragged him into the woods to devour it's prey.' Boots had supplied showing the Sergeant the information he had recovered from the zoo. Human minds were incredibly remarkable at swallowing facts like these to cover up gaps in their knowledge, better to believe the unbelievable then live in fear of the unknown. The Police had accepted this but still wondered how the other man they had seen fit into all this and why Nikole had seemed to vanish off the side of the earth.

'No doubt this man will show up sooner or later, probably just another sexual conquest of this woman. As to where Nikole has gone. It is possible that perhaps the panther took her as well or more likely witnessing her friends murdered then being raped and finally watching in horror as her would be murderer was dragged away by an animal was a horrible experience for her, she has most likely gone back to America or moved away to try and repair her mental scars.' The Agent had said scribbling on a large notepad. 'In any case we cannot prove she has done anything illegal.' He finished smiling at the Policemen who were nodding in agreement. They were all happy to close the books on this one and it seemed justice had been carried out on the wrong doer anyway.

'Done?' Jefferson asked as Boots slid into the cool leather seat of the small modest vehicle. He nodded wordlessly as he sent off a quick email on his blackberry.

'Any leads?' He enquired not looking up from his mobile.

'We've found the man, his name is Alex Jacoby. I already checked with his landlord, he moved out of his place in a hurry a few days ago, hasn't been seen since. Left his job and everything, made a few calls and apparently though he was involved with his boss at work I figured we could go and ask her if she knows anything.' Jefferson stated shrugging.

'When did he talk to his landlord?'

'Definitely after the incident at the house.' The Agent replied reading his partners mind.

'Excellent, do we know where the boss lives?'

'Yeah, want to go now?' Boots nodded at his partners words as the car revved up and sped away from the Police station.

They arrived at the small bungalow about half an hour later, walking up to the bleached white door they knocked smartly and awaited a response.

'She left a few days ago, I think she's on holiday.' A helpful voice called out from behind them. They turned around to see a small elderly woman leaning on her rake and looking back at them.

'Did she go with anyone else?' Jefferson asked with a sinking feeling in his stomach.

'Why yes, she left with a handsome looking man and a red headed woman.' Came the dreaded reply.

'Thank you.' Boots replied tipping his hat at her.

'Probable cause?' Jefferson asked mildly as his partner kicked the door down.

'Worry about that later.'

'Largest forest in England.' Alex replied staring in wonder at the woods on either side of the long twisting road.

'Two hundred and fifty square miles.' Kate said reading from a tourist leaflet they had picked up before leaving the small town.

'Plenty of room to get lost in then.' Nikole stated with a soft sigh, shifting her position on Alex's lap to allow him deeper penetration as the car trundled down the grey road. Since last night neither her nor Kate had been able to leave Alex alone for long, clearly still drunk on the sexual energy of Kate's transformation they had spent most of the nine hour journey taking it in turns to ride him as he spread out on the car's back seats. Stopping only once so he could bend them both over the car bonnet to ejaculate successively into their wombs the two females had almost drained him dry, for the first time since his own change Alex had sated the wolf and could now feel it sleeping at the back of his mind.

'Baby please.' He whispered as she tried unsuccessfully to coax his aggression out of him by sliding very slowly and seductively up and down his rod.

'You didn't have any trouble giving it to her.' Nikole pouted pulling herself off him then crossing her arms and sitting next to him.

'Look why don't I drive for awhile and you two fuck each other?' Alex said ignoring this.

'No room in the car to spread out and fully explore our bodies.' Nikole whispered huskily breathing onto his neck hoping to turn him on more she continued. 'When I take a woman it has to be a slow, sensual experience, I want to feel her every quiver and watch in rapture as she shakes in a climax I gave her.'