Call of the Wolf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Give it up girl he's drained. We'll pull over and find a couple of younger more virile males to sate us.' Kate said helpfully with a wicked grin across her face. Alex viciously kicked the back of her seat making her giggle as the car moved forwards.

'Although he is right.' Nikole grinned as her hands slid around Kate's seat and began to massage her ample breasts through her cotton tank top.

'Mmmm perhaps we could find the room.' Kate replied gasping in pleasure at her touch. She pulled over the vehicle and Alex was grateful to take the wheel as the two woman began to writhe over each other on the back seats.

'I never used to find this sort of thing attractive' Kate sighed as Nikole tore her top off of her then clawed off Kate's clothes.

'The wolf doesn't care where it gets fed as long as it doesn't go hungry.' Nikole replied slipping her tongue into Kate's mouth and kissing her passionately. Rolling his eyes and grateful for being left alone Alex slipped the car up a gear then accelerated down the main road.

'So three now?' Jefferson asked as they poured over the contents of Kate's home.

'Definitely.' Replied Boots scanning the ultraviolet light over the couch to reveal several fluids glowing white in the bright purple light.

'Shouldn't we call in a containment squad or something? I mean they keep spreading the infection shouldn't we stop them?'

'Werewolves are a lot more careful about the law then most humans are, they have to be or they'd get caught out. Besides the biggest pack we ever tracked was only twelve members large. Almost caught up with them too.' Jefferson remained quiet for several minutes as his partner went through a small filing cabinet before speaking again.

'Sir I know in my profession I'm not supposed to ask questions but if their so law abiding and harmless why does the agency want us to find them so badly?'

'They need to be protected, they are an indigenous species after all. You saw what that hunter did to those other two, that isn't right. Plus they need to be studied and catalogued, we know hardly anything about them other then they definitely exist.' Boots replied frowning as he read from a small brown backed leather book.

'We don't know for sure that this Miss Rose wasn't kidnapped or coerced into doing this by them though.'

'We do now, her diary.' Boots replied tossing Jefferson the book. 'She had a thing for Mr Jacoby way before he changed it seems.'

'All right then.' Jefferson replied reading the entries slowly apparently convinced. He didn't have anything against werewolves per say he was just a very cynical man by nature. 'Still another dead end though.'

'Not necessarily we know they took her car and we can track that. They'll be going to ground they think their wanted for murder after all. Plus all that press attention is going to attract even more hunters to this town, they won't come back here ever.'

'So what can we do?'

'Wait for a lucky break.'