Call Out Your Name Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cliffgirl08
cliffgirl08
447 Followers

If you want a boxer I will step into the ring for you. And if you want a doctor I'll examine every inch of you. If you want a driver climb inside, or if you want to take me for a ride, you know you can 'cause I'm your man.

Sitting wide-eyed on the edge of my seat, I gulped at the loving glow in his beautiful pale eyes that stared directly at me. At first I was a little unnerved by his focus, but there was such devotion in his face, I let myself relax and stopped worrying about what I had to lose. Yeah, for those paying close attention he was announcing his feelings for the world to see and outing me in front of the student body. The funny thing was, it didn't even upset me that much. All I could hear, all I could see was his love for me.

Ah, the moon's too bright, the chain's too tight, the beast won't go to sleep. I've been running through these promises to you that I made and I could not keep. Ah, but a man never got a lover back, not by begging on his knees. Or I'd crawl to you baby and I'd fall at your feet.

I was dimly aware of a few students around me gaping at Jesse, watching the visual connection between the two of us and grinning in sudden awareness. Like our whole secret might be going up in flames in front of them, but for now all I felt was pride in him, my beautiful music man. There would be fallout to deal with and minimize tomorrow, but I was caught up in the moment. Come what may, the here and now was far too remarkable not to get lost in.

Jesse was mine. Always and forever mine, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, just like the wedding vows said. Not a possession or an object to love, but a living, breathing everlasting embodiment of a dream. For us to share our feelings with, to strive to be better men for. I would do anything for him. Anything.

"I love you," I mouthed under my breath at the end of the song, and he grinned so I know he saw me.

"I love you too," he mouthed just before he disappeared into the wings to raucous cheering and clapping.

~*~~*~

(To be continued ... Readers, the story has two more chapters, and both are endings. In chapter 5, circumstances takes a tragic turn for our boys, so I want to give you fair warning ahead of time. If you would prefer an alternate Happy Ever After ending, skip 5 and go directly to Chapter 6. Thanks for reading.)

cliffgirl08
cliffgirl08
447 Followers