Call Out Your Name Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't live without you, Jesse. I was too lonely, and I missed you."

I felt a warm hand touch my arm, and there he was, Jesse... but not Jesse. He was completely naked and the sight of him was familiar and comforting. His hair was just as black, his latte eyes lit up in that old familiar way, but he was different too. His features seemed more pronounced, his muscles more delineated, and his smile was huge on those upturned lips of pink. Even with the surprise in his voice, he seemed pleased to see me.

I put my hand on his shoulder to push him back just a bit so I could admire him. Actually, since I was incapable of falsehood, I am forced to admit that I was looking for the damage to his body that Mitchell had caused. But he was the picture of health. The stab wounds were gone and I breathed a sigh of relief.

I looked down at myself to find my own body naked, and I wondered if I was in heaven. If we both were. At least we were together.

Jesse looked into my eyes and smiled gently. "I put such a burden on you by leaving."

"It's not your fault," I whispered. "We're together now, and that's what is important."

Jesse started to tell me not to be angry, but there was no capacity for anger, and we read each other's minds.

I looked around again. I felt solid under my bare feet but it wasn't like a floor. There was a mist without damp; bright as the sun but not hot. A gray that blended into deep blue beyond infinity. Altogether weird.

"I would say I missed you, but it doesn't feel as if I can because you're already here," Jesse said.

"I'm glad I am." I smiled. "Do you know your way around?"

Jesse nodded and took my hand. "Let me show you." His eyes were twinkling.

"First things first." I took him into my arms. "There's something I have to do right away."

I kissed him very softly and stared into his eyes, relaxing into their beauty. Then he kissed me back.

"That feels nice," I whispered. "I've missed kissing you."

"And holding you," he added. "I love you, Shane."

"I love you too, Jesse. Forever."

"For eternity."

The End