Called by the Coven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acktion
Acktion
79 Followers

Her perfect face blurred as I began to move inside of her. I loved her with all my heart and all I had ever wanted was for her to love me in return. But, if I couldn't have that, then this would be enough. It would have to be.

I sought her mouth once more as I slid my cock in and out of her grasping pussy. Our bodies fit together as if they were made for each other because they were. I moaned and slipped my hand beneath her, lifting her as I pressed deeper inside.

Then the moment was upon me. I came with one last thrust and felt the power I had absorbed, that I was still absorbing, flow out through my cock with the boiling cum to splash deep inside her. I shuddered and tore my mouth from hers to cry out my passion to the night sky. Her cry joined mine. And out of the corner of my eye, I saw the last of the chanting women topple over.

It was done. There would be no turning back.

"Lie here with me." I said, rolling to one side. "Wait with me for them to come take me back."

"Of course, my love." Laurelthensala nestled into my arm, her head on my shoulder. "The next seventy years would be too short to be all I could spend with you."

I felt myself waning and closed my eyes, happy to be with her for however short a time we had before the Saints came for me.

An irritating beeping interrupted my sweet moment. Annoyed, I swatted at it. It changed to a man's voice talking. I opened my eyes to see black canopy draping low.

"Oh, just five more minutes." My wife moaned from my shoulder. "Hit the snooze button just one more time."

I reached to do as she asked, but stopped as the voice penetrated my sleep fogged mind.

"... twelve bodies were discovered. A Halloween ritual gone wrong..."

"Laura," I said, slowly. "What did we do last night?"

"I told you not to try that pumpkin flavored moonshine Deidre brought over." Laura groaned, turning over.

Pumpkin flavored moonshine?

"Um, yeah." I said. "Everything's a little fuzzy. What did we do?"

"Same thing we do every Halloween." Laura said. "We had a party and gave out treats to Trick or Treaters. Then we came to bed and you wore me out like the stud you are. Now, come here and hold me."

I sighed in relief. It had all just been a bad dream brought on by homemade pumpkin flavored moonshine. I nestled in behind my wife, my human wife, and nuzzled her hair.

"Seventy years wouldn't be too long to spend like this." She said.

My eyes flew open to meet hers in a mirror on the wall as the news on the radio gave way to a song. Her eyes seemed to glow. As did mine.

"Please allow me to introduce myself," Mick Jagger sang. "I'm a man of wealth and taste..."

Acktion
Acktion
79 Followers
12