Callgirl Ch. 01

Story Info
How he met her.
2.7k words
4.11
71.8k
25

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krmcm
krmcm
71 Followers

Special thanks to Moonflower1980 for editoring assistance

*****

Chapter 1 – How I met her

It was 6 years ago. I was a 20 year old engineering student at the college and my wife-to-be was studying sociology at the same university – which I learned after I met her. I was seeing her occasionally around the campus. She was very attractive and usually wearing sexy clothes, revealing the secrets of her Monica Belluci-like body. I was wondering whether she was a model. I admired her but I did not think for even a second that I had a chance with her, although when I saw her she was usually alone. Simply, she was too beautiful for me. But one day, destiny crossed our paths.

On that particular evening, there was a flamenco show performed by a student club at the campus. I could not find anyone to go with me, so I went alone. The hall was not very big and therefore it was almost full. The seat next to me was empty. The show began a little late and after five minutes, someone sat quietly on the empty seat next to me. Then she whispered:

"Did I miss much?"

It was her. I was very surprised and happy as well. This was the first thing that she said to me. I smiled and responded.

"They've just begun."

She smiled back and leaned against her seat. We watched the show until the break. During the 10 minute interval, we chatted a little. I was uneasy at the beginning, because I was talking to my dream girl, but soon I relaxed since she was very friendly and modest, which I wasn't expecting. During the conversation, I realized that, she wasn't just a Barbie, she also was very intellectual and we had many things in common. She liked music and singing. She said she also wanted to play piano or guitar but could not find time. I was also interested in music and I played guitar. That was the common thing which brought us together soon. After the concert, we said good bye to each other and went to our separate ways. I was feeling very happy, charmed but still hopeless.

******

One day, while I was eating lunch at the cafeteria with my friends, I saw her. She was looking for a table to sit. Then she saw me too and I invited her to our table.

"Hi", she said smiling.

I greeted her back and she sat next to me. I introduced my friends to her. Then she introduced herself.

"And my name is Rebecca."

So I learned her name. We started chatting but shortly, my friends and I had to leave for a lesson. While we were leaving, I don't know what came to my mind but I suddenly asked her:

"You know, Juan Martin will be in this city next week to perform. Would you like to go with me?"

She hesitated first but then said:

"Sure, why not?"

"Ok then, I'll get the tickets and call ya", I said, expecting her to give me her number. She laughed and then wrote her number on a napkin. While handing me that, she asked:

"And your name?"

"Ethan", I said.

"See you then, Ethan".

My dreams were gonna be real, I thought.

********

The concert was the start of our friendship. It was fun to be with her. Later, we went to other concerts, movies, theatres and we sang together on isolated places at the campus. She liked to sing while I was playing guitar. Within a few months, we became very good friends and shared a lot. Chatting with her was just exciting. She had a first class conception of art.

She had a lot of money. While I was living at the dorm, she was living alone in an apartment. She had her own car. On the other hand, I had to spend my money very carefully. She said, she was working at an agency, doing some modeling jobs. Sometimes she would cancel the events we planned or sometimes she was leaving early for job. Although I've never seen any photos of her modeling, I never suspected anything.

As time passed, we spent more and more time together and I fell in love with her. But, despite my efforts to approach her, she always kept her distance. She did not have a boyfriend, as she told me, but not many friends either. She treated me just as a good friend. Because of that distance, I did not have the guts to confess my love. But with time, my love turned into something very deep and I said to myself, "Whatever happens, happens. I'll do that".

We were at a bar, I was drinking a lot in for courage.

"There's something weird with you, today." she said.

I took a sip from my vodka and said:

"Rebecca, I have to tell you something"

She looked into my eyes and said.

"Oh, don't."

"I have to."

"Well", she sighed. "Let me tell you something first. You are a very nice person. You know, you are my only friend around. The last thing I want is to spoil this friendship."

'Damn, the same friendship shit', I thought while she kept talking.

"I don't want to hide any secrets from you, Ethan. And now, I understand that, it's time to tell the truth. I really don't want to lose you, but you are the one, who'll make this decision. Whatever you choose, I respect, even if it is bitter for me."

"What's the problem?" I asked. She sighed again and told at a once:

"Ethan, I'm a call girl."

I was shocked, devastated, speechless. The goddess I loved had just told me that she was a whore. I sat there quietly, maybe five minutes. I did not know what to say. She didn't speak either. Then I just stood up and left her there.

*********

We did not talk for a whole week. Actually, we saw each other at the school but pretended not to know each other. I was very angry at first but then realized that, I didn't have the right to judge her because of the life she had chosen. She did not owe me any responsibility and after all she was a good friend. I should have accepted her the way she was. What a bastard I was. Then I called her, as if nothing happened.

"Ethan?" she said surprised.

"Hi, Rebecca. How you doing?"

"Oh, I'm doing well. How bout you?"

"I'm fine. Just a quick question. Do you wanna go to see a movie this Saturday?"

She was confused.

"Well.... I'll be busy on Saturday."

"Oh, really?"

"This is the sign that I lost her", I thought. But she said:

"How about Sunday?"

Oh thank God!

"Oh, yes... Fine... Fine with me."

After an awkward silence I continued.

"I'll call you then."

"Ok. See you on Sunday."

"All right. Bye!"

She was busy on Saturday. I knew by then what she meant. But she'd be with me on Sunday and that was the only thing that mattered to me.

********

After that Sunday, everything went on like before the day she made her confession. We never talked about that subject again. When the summer holiday came, I was not sure whether our friendship would continue on return or not. Once or twice a week, we chatted via phone. I tried to suppress my love for her but it got even worse and turned out to be an obsession. I missed her a lot. Then a wild idea came to my mind. I needed money for that, so I found a temporary job at a local pub. I was playing guitar and singing for 3-4 hours a night. It was exhausting but it was worth.

So the summer passed and I returned to the college for my last year. When I first saw her again, she was even more beautiful. Things went on as usual for a few weeks and I was waiting for an opportunity to talk to her about my crazy idea. So on one Saturday night, again at a pub while drinking, I suddenly asked her about the job. This was the first time we had talked about it.

"So, why are you doing this job?"

She was not expecting this question. She seemed a little nervous.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I did not want to upset you. I just..."

"Don't worry, Ethan." she said. "Well, I knew this day would come. I understand your curiosity. And after all, you deserve to know everything about me."

"If you don't want to answer..."

"No, no, it's ok. The answer is..."

She hesitated a moment and went on:

"Money, first of all".

"Well, of course money, but you know, you could find another job."

"This is a good job." she replied

"So... you like your job?"

"Yes.", she said, "it's easy, fun and I earn a lot."

"Really?" I asked.

I took a sip from my vodka.

"How much you get?"

"It depends; I usually get $250 for an hour."

"That's a lot."

"I've got rich customers."

She grinned. I thought that it was the right time.

"Rebecca. I know that you are aware of my interest in you."

She nodded.

"And you see me just as a friend, am I right?"

She smiled and said. "I don't want to make you feel sad."

"And me neither. But the only thing that I want to do in this world is to be with you."

"Ethan, please."

"Just for a day, I wanna suspend our friendship and become your customer."

She just froze.

"I.... I just can't stop thinking about you", I said. "Please tell me that you understand me."

"I don't know what to say."

"I promise, nothing will change after that day. We'll go to concerts, movies, sing together, talk about art, politics...like before. But I desperately need you."

She thoughtfully lit a cigarette.

"Is that what you really want?", she asked.

"More than everything", I said.

Than she changed her attitude, as if she doesn't care about our friendship. Later, she confessed that she had been angry at me. She thought that I wasn't any different from other men and she also thought that our friendship would be over soon. On the other hand, she thought that she owed me.

"Do you have money?" she asked.

"I do" I answered. "I worked a whole summer just for this."

She seemed surprised to hear that.

"Well, business is business. But I don't work like that. You have to talk to Ian."

"Who's Ian?"

"My manager." she said. "Talk to him, reach an agreement and get a fancy hotel room."

"So you are ok with this", I said happily.

"If Ian is ok, I'm ok, too."

"Well, how do I talk to him?"

She deeply inhaled the smoke, reached into her purse, got her cellphone out and called someone.

"Ian, someone wants to talk to you". She offered the phone to me.

"Hi", I said.

"Who the hell are you?" said the voice.

"I... I'm just a customer. I want to, well...."

"Give April the phone!", he commanded.

"April?" I asked.

"That's me" said Rebecca.

I was confused but gave the phone to her.

"What?" she asked.

"Don't worry, Ian, he's safe.... Of course he is not... Yes, I'm sure."

She gave the phone to me again and said.

"He thinks you're a cop."

"Do you want April?" asked Ian.

"Yes, I do."

"She's an expensive bitch, you know."

"Yep."

"Do you want a nightstand or just an hour?"

"Depends. How much is a nightstand?"

"$1.500..."

"Oh... How bout an hour?"

"300 for the girl and a 100 for me. If you wanna tip, you're welcome to."

"Well... how about $250 in total?"

He suddenly hung up. I was puzzled.

"He doesn't negotiate", said Rebecca. I called him again.

"300 for the girl, 200 for me", said Ian.

"Ok", I said.

"Let me talk to April."

I offered the cell phone to Rebecca. Ian said something to her and she said "Ok", then hung up.

"Ok, let's go", she said.

"Now?" I asked.

She said nothing but started to pick up her things.

*************

She was showering and I was naked in the bed under the sheets, waiting for her. Then the water sound stopped and soon, she appeared at the door in a robe. She was incredibly hot. She looked into my eyes and opened the robe. There she was, as I always dreamed, naked. Her wonderful, well rounded tits with incredibly erect nipples were the best I had ever seen. Her body was well proportioned. Her pussy was cleanly shaved and glistening. I was in a highly aroused state. My heart was pounding like hell.

She slowly walked towards the bed and took the robe completely off. She gently lay down under the sheets near me. I touched her cheek with the tips of my fingers. Her skin was as smooth as silk.

"This is the best moment of my life, Rebecca." I said.

"It's April", she said.

She came closer. Her tits touched my chest. Then she started to kiss me on my lips. It tasted like fresh strawberry. I reached to her long, blond, curly, hair and kissed her back. Then, she started to go to the lower parts of my body.

"Easy, easy." I said. "I want this moment last longer."

She kissed me again on my lips. I hugged her. While kissing, I gently started to fondle her back. With my other hand, I was stroking her hair. She was doing the same to me. It went on like this for about ten minutes. Gradually, she lowered her hand to my dick.

"Please.", I said. "Please stay like this."

"No", she said. "You are not making love to Rebecca. You are fucking April."

She lowered her head and started kissing my belly. Then she reached my dick and started licking. It was a wonderful feeling but I would have preferred to kiss and hug her. Anyway, she continued sucking. I was in ecstasy. Then, I started touching her breasts. I moved my fingertips around her nipples and then pinched them. She was panting.

"Condom", she said.

"I don't have one", I answered.

"You are going to fuck a whore and you don't have a condom? You silly...."

She stood up, found her purse and took out a condom. She opened it and slowly wrapped it around my dick. She rose and sat on my lap. Her pussy lips were on the tip of my dick. I lifted my head and started to french kiss her. While we were kissing, she lowered herself on to me inch by inch. This hot, wet hole was like a new world to me. She was moving her hips and we fucked like that a little. Then I mounted her in missionary style. I went faster and faster.

"Talk to me!", she said.

"Oh, Reb... April! You are wonderful."

"Talk dirty, you bitch."

"Oh."

"Do you like fucking me?"

"Yes. I love fucking you."

"Fuck your whore like an animal."

"Oh, yeah."

"Fuck me hard!"

"You dirty cunt." I yelled and came. She reached down and squeezed my balls.

"Yes, like that", she said. "Cum in me. Cum in your filthy bitch!"

I panted and collapsed in her arms. This was the first time I made love to my wife: a whore, customer relationship.

*****

We lay there like that for a moment. Then I hugged her again and stroked her hair. Her eyes were closed. She put her head on my chest. I still had half an hour. We lay there in silence for a long time. I reached to her lips and kissed her. I looked into her eyes and said:

"I love you."

Nervously she looked at the clock on the wall and said.

"Your time is over."

She stood up, showing me her wonderful hips, and went to shower. Soon, we both dressed.

"Can I have the money, now?" she asked.

"Ok.", I said and reached for my wallet. While I gave her the money, I thanked her. When she saw the expression on my face, she asked.

"Why are you sad?"

"This moment won't come back." I said. She kissed me on the cheek and left the room.

******

Next: Chapter 2 – Dating...

krmcm
krmcm
71 Followers