Callie and Rebecca Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers

Their weekly meetings remained secret since Kyle would be angry if he knew that his ex-wife was giving the new girl the dirt on their failed relationship. Callie played it cool, never pushing, but always getting a little more than she gave. The younger girl spilled everything over the course of their luncheons and Callie listened for her opening. Rebecca had moved to Florida from Iowa and fresh out of college, figuring that life was going to be all palm trees and beaches in her new home. In the bars, all she found were tourists who wanted one thing and she found that she had to work a little too hard to make ends meet. The party-every-night lifestyle soon went by the wayside and she buckled down and tried to find a better job. When Kyle offered her a job watching his finances she assumed that he was looking for just what her resume' offered; a fresh out of college, self-starting worker who was eager to work hard and earn a living.

But life counting the expenses and profits at a small construction company wasn't that fun. Contractors hit on her constantly and irate home owners dogged Kyle's office phones all day. The stress was getting her down so when Kyle asked her to have dinner with him after work one night, she grasped at this first chance for a social life in weeks. Dinner had turned into drinks and drinks had turned into fumbling sex on the front seat of the pickup. Eventually the two became an item, but she never felt like his equal. Kyle wanted to keep their relationship a secret because of their age difference and the impropriety of banging one's secretary. The sex always seemed to be about him. He would come home, eat dinner, and set in to screwing her without a concern as to her needs. Many a night she lay in bed and wondered how her life had come to this; mistress to a man who didn't care about her, maid to two children who weren't hers, and not enough money to leave and start over again.

Over drinks one night, Callie thought of offering her an alternative. Kyle was out of town with the children, so they were eating a late dinner at an Italian restaurant. Two empty wine bottles had been carried away by the server and a third was nearing the bottom. The two were whispering low when the waitress appeared, and leaning down, said, "You two make a great couple. I wish I could find a girl who I could enjoy like you two seem to be doing with each other." Callie said that she froze, wondering at the implications of that statement. The redhead hustled away with their empty plates and the two sat speechless for a few moments before either of them spoke. For her part, Rebecca watched the server until she was out of sight.

"What was that supposed to mean?" Callie asked. "Does she think we're lezzies?"

"Ya got me." Rebecca replied, and continued: "Well, we are thick as thieves and we've been whispering for most of our meal. But to think we're gay for each other is funny. I don't know whether to be insulted or re-think my wardrobe."

Rebecca's light-hearted comments at the server's words reassured Callie that it was just a mistake and they talked for another hour before they decided it was time to leave. On their way to the door, Callie put her arm around the younger girl for the benefit of the waitress and they walked outside laughing.

"How's about we go to my place and have some more?" Rebecca offered.

"How's about we go to mine and have a lot more? I'm gonna all a cab, though. You shouldn't drive and neither should I. And there is no way I'm setting foot in that apartment of his. If you pass out, I've got a spare room. If you want to go home after you've sobered up, we'll call the cab back."

Forty minutes later, the two were sitting around the kitchen island with another bottle of wine between them on the counter top. Callie had kicked off her heels and pulled her blouse from where it had been tucked into the waste band of her skirt. She flexed her pretty feet back and forth while lounging there and noticed that Rebecca was eyeing her up. Callie pretended not to see it, but the pretty redheaded waitress had put a thought in her mind, so she crossed and uncrossed her shapely legs several time in the course of killing this fourth bottle. She wasn't sure if she was interested in a bisexual affair with her friend, but she was definitely interested in knowing whether it was a possibility. That might be able to be used later as part of the revenge on Kyle.

Rebecca's words were beginning to slur and Callie couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose or if she was really intoxicated. Taking the bull by the horns, Callie said, "So, one or both of us is a lesbian, huh?" This set off a new round of laughter. Rebecca swallowed the last mouthful of wine in her glass and bravely said, "Only that one time in college…for about six months!" The two erupted in laughter again, but Callie wondered if the inebriated girl was serious or just quoting the standard, cliché line.

They moved to the couch with a fifth bottle and Callie began to pry the truth about the statement from her brunette friend.

When pressed, Rebecca admitted to "falling in love" with her roommate in Des Moines. The taller girl had a scholarship to play volleyball for the college and was a goddess even among those on her team. She tried to concentrate on her studies, but the much taller girl constantly distracted her. Vanessa would come back to their dorm room after practice, shuck off her school clothes, and head naked towards the shower. All the while, she would chatter about her boyfriend or some funny thing one of her teammates had done. The graceful movements and earthy smells of the athlete reminded Rebecca of a deer in human form and Vanessa's exuberant personality was intoxicating. Rebecca put off her feelings as puppy love or hero worship. She'd always wished she could have been taller, or more athletic or even outgoing like her amazon roommate. Instead, she'd always been the "cute" bookworm.

When Vanessa's teammates visited the dorm room, Rebecca always felt like a fly on the wall, tolerated because it was easier than chasing her away. Vanessa never allowed Rebecca to fade into the wallpaper though. She always tried to engage the short brunette and make her feel like one of her equals. The other girls responded to this as well and always included Rebecca in their conversations. This endeared Rebecca to Vanessa and she found herself more attracted to the popular girl all the time.

When she acted on those feelings, it was with a hidden shame. She'd grown up in conservative Lisbon, Iowa and hadn't known a lesbian in her life let alone known enough to think she might have been bisexual. She attempted to keep her interest in the roommate a secret, masturbating when she was sure that Vanessa would not come home and catch her. Her fantasies grew more and more explicit and she spent several evenings setting herself off once Vanessa had left for the evening.

One night, Vanessa came home late after a night out with her boyfriend. She entered the dark room and began dropping clothes anywhere they fell, a habit that annoyed Rebecca, but one she didn't have the courage to challenge. Vanessa stood in the middle of the room, silhouetted by the light from a small nightlight in the bathroom.

"'Smells like sex in here." Vanessa laughingly mumbled then went back to her preparations for bed. Rebecca was pretending to be asleep because she would have been horrified if Vanessa had walked in a few minutes earlier and caught her bringing herself off with two fingers in her slit. The cream was still drying on her thighs and fingers while she attempted to lie motionless but the object of her fantasy now stood nude in the middle of their room, pubic hair matted with the evidence of what she and her boyfriend had been doing earlier in the night. Light must have reflected off of Rebecca's open eyes since the tall girl started walking slowly towards Rebecca's bed. She shut her eyes to further the pretense of being asleep, but her heart pounded wildly in her chest, afraid that she was about to be found out.

"Rebecca…" whispered the statuesque blonde. "Rebecca, honey, ‘you awake? I wonder if you're faking…I thought I saw you close your eyes. Beck, please, if you're awake, talk to me."

Rebecca was unable to deny anything the taller girl asked. She picked up after her, helped with her homework, took messages from boys, and now, she opened her eyes. Vanessa looked down at her and said, "Sweetie, I could use some help."

"Sure Van, what do you want?"

"Honey, did I walk in on you?" she asked.

"Wh-wha-what? What do you mean?" Rebecca stammered, fearful that she'd done something to give it away.

"I think you were playing with yourself. It's ok to admit it; we all do it. I sometimes do it when you're not around."

"But how? I mean, how did you know?" asked Rebecca. Why was this happening to her? She had just wanted to get off and go to sleep. In the morning, she could resume worshipping her goddess roommate from afar.

"Baby, the only one who can't smell what's in this room is you. How long ‘you been at it?"

Vanessa's low whispering was embarrassing her. "If you must know, I was done about five minutes ago."

Vanessa just kept smiling down at the girl hidden under the comforter. "Well, I'd like your help if you have any energy left."

Rebecca's heart soared that Vanessa was offering her a chance to help with something, but she remained suspicious of what it might be.

Vanessa stood by the bedside. She appeared to be ten feet tall to her reclining friend. There was a little triangle made up of three freckles on the front of Vanessa's right thigh and Rebecca had never seen it up close before. She stared at it, which led Vanessa to believe that the shorter girl was looking at her pussy. She thrust her hips forward and said, "That's what I want help with, ‘Beck. Mark left a big load in me tonight and I'm all a mess down here. Would you be a doll…?"

Rebecca wasn't sure what she was being asked to do. She had an idea, but to act on it and be wrong would be horribly embarrassing. Vanessa moved closer, grabbed the covers, and pulled them off of the girl who froze in shock. Her white panties were around her ankles, her nightshirt's hem was above her boobs, and her right hand was still between her thighs. There was no denying it now.

Vanessa whispered, "Well, that solves the mystery of where the smell of pussy was coming from. Come on Rebecca, eat me out. I'm still so horny."

As if in a dream, Rebecca lifted her left hand to reach towards the offered feast. She hesitated a moment, sure that if this was going to happen that it would be with her full awareness of what she was doing. There would be no denying that she'd wanted it later. No one was going to say that she'd been forced or that she'd been groggy with sleep. She was going to do it. Vanessa took the hesitation to mean that Rebecca was still resisting the Sapphic tryst and reached out to place Rebecca's hand on her matted pubic hair.

From that night on, until they separated at graduation, Rebecca had served Vanessa. She'd come home after her dates with Mark to engage in her forbidden lust with her roommate and let the smaller girl lick the combined juices of their lovemaking from her hole. She'd come over and over with the smaller girl working between her thighs and always make appreciative sounds, but that's where it ended.

Rebecca felt like she'd grown to need this; to taste the earthiness of the athlete's discharge. Sometimes, Vanessa would neglect to shower after volleyball practice and Rebecca would experience a different flavor in her friend. She learned what made the girl tick and practiced her craft for the entire last half of their senior year. Vanessa, for her part, seemed to grow to need this coupling as well. Sometimes she would cancel dates with Mark to stay in and "study". What she was studying was the ways in which her black haired friend could bring her to orgasm.

Vanessa never returned the favor. Sometimes, she would lie sated in the afterglow and watch Rebecca clean herself of the juices that had been freshly coaxed from her honeypot. Rebecca would look at her as if to say, "Can I have a turn?" Vanessa, reading the girl's mind, would say "Honey, I'm not a lesbian." The soft laugh that always followed this statement made Rebecca feel like an inferior. But she was enamored of her roommate and could not say no. As Vanessa would watch TV, Rebecca would quietly masturbate beneath her covers wishing for something other than her own hand to complete the act.

In the last week of the school year, Vanessa came back to the room with Patty, another volleyball player. Patty was slightly shorter than her teammate at 6 feet tall and her long red hair and piercing blue eyes made her attractive, but so pale was her skin, that the other girls called her "The Ghost". She started stripping off her garments and Rebecca looked in surprise at her roommate. "I brought her for you." Vanessa told her fearful friend. Patty smiled and stepped out of the last piece of clothing. She too was tall and statuesque. Large, firm tits sitting atop a muscled torso belied her love of playing volleyball. Powerful thighs atop long legs reminded Rebecca of a slightly shorter, Irish version of her lover.

Willing to do whatever Vanessa might ask, Rebecca found herself eating two pussies that night and wondering if she was indeed gay. The thick rust-colored bush of the other girl added variety to her usual view from between Vanessa's legs, and it took what seemed like hours to bring the quietly concentrating redhead off. But the surprise came when Patty turned the tables and returned the favor for Rebecca.

"Yeah, that's it!" cooed Vanessa. "That's what she's been needin'. Make her come, Ghost!" Rebecca had never felt another girl's fingers or tongue on her pussy and the months of pent up need burst out of her. Coming quickly, Rebecca held Vanessa's hand while she came. When she came down from her high, she expected that it was over. But Patty was far from done.

She pulled herself around, hoisting her strong hips over the brunette's head to place her firebox directly over the girl's mouth. She looked down the length of her own torso, her face covered in Rebecca's secretions, and smiled. "Just do what you've been doing to Vanessa all these months and we'll both get there eventually." Patty whispered as she leaned forward and bent her face back to Rebecca's gushing pussy.

Vanessa, never letting go of Rebecca's hand, leaned down to whisper in Rebecca's ear, "I told you I'm not a lesbian, but Patty is. I'm going to be right here, Love, watching the whole thing."

While Patty worked to lick the smaller girl into oblivion, Rebecca explored. Patty pushed and prodded, invading the brunette's vagina with a not unwelcome forcefulness. Rebecca played at the other end of the bed, knowing that the real object of her affection was watching her. She gentled the powerful girl's hips apart, she caressed lovingly the protruding outer folds of her sex, she blew warm breath on the thick tuft of wild red hair above it, and she wormed two fingers into the girl's hole. Patty was quiet. Her motions were giving the lie to her enjoyment of the act though. When she felt movement in her loins cease, Rebecca concluded that Patty was a girl who had to concentrate all of her energy on the cum and not allow anything to distract her from it.

Rebecca lifted her head slightly and looked up at Vanessa from between the other girl's thighs. "How lewd this must look," she thought, "with my face right below this strange pussy and its winking asshole pointed at ‘Nessa." The roommate, nodded at her as if to say, "'Like it?"

Patty felt the manipulations of her clit and the fingers entering her sopping gash and concentrated on nothing else. "It's coming, it's coming, don't stop, right there…" she thought as her movements ceased. Her pussy was visibly wet, and the dew fell from her lips in small droplets that landed on Rebecca's face. She tensed one, two, then three times and her orgasm came and went like a thief in the night.

Rebecca had always gotten much more of a physical reaction when she'd eaten Vanessa so this new type of orgasm confused her. She took the wetness of the pussy above her to be evidence of the excitement the girl was feeling, but was disappointed that her efforts were not producing more noise, convulsions, or fireworks. "'Not very dramatic for an orgasm."

For the first time in her life, she took the initiative and did something she wanted to do regardless of what anybody else thought. "I'll get a reaction from her." She mused.

When the tiny, wet index finger of the girl on the bottom slid up her crack, the redhead nearly panicked. Her lesbian couplings up to this point had apparently been limited to kissing, petting, and oral sex, and this was unexpected and unwanted. The finger was insistent and soon penetrated her clenching rosebud. She moved to get away but a second set of strong hands held her. Vanessa was not only holding her in place for the anal invasion, but was holding her cheeks apart to help. Rebecca's lips suctioned back to her clit, the finger pushed deeper, and Vanessa spit into the deep cleft where the smaller girl's finger disappeared. "That looks hot!" she exclaimed as the liquid was pushed into the girl's anus by the finger that was violating it. Patty held still and endured it, convinced that anal penetration was something only perverted men wanted to do to their girlfriends and whores. Rebecca couldn't have been happier. Vanessa and she were of one mind, working together to enjoy something mutually.

The sexual affairs of her fleeting college days had left Rebecca confused. Callie listened to the narrative as it grew more and more explicit but tried to show no outward sign that it was affecting her. Callie had stayed quiet while repeatedly refilling the wine glass of her talkative friend, but not adding any to her own. Rebecca was certainly drunk when the story ended and Callie wondered if she would have told that story while sober.

Callie saw her opening and said, "So if I understand you correctly, you're sleeping with my ex-husband and the only sex that has been remotely enjoyable in your life was with the slightly dominant, tall blond girl who got you into lesbian sex?"

The absurdity of the statement hit her, and she didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "Yep, that's my life. Broke, needy, bisexual…sad. Ya want me to lick ya?" Laughter broke her out of the melancholy feeling. She'd clearly had too much to drink and Callie laughed with her.

"Come on Chatty Cathy, let's get you a room." Callie stood and offered Rebecca a steadying hand. Rebecca embraced her friend and Callie pushed her back, looked into her eyes, and said, "Maybe later, honey. Right now, it'd just be unfair."

Callie got the girl to sleep in one of the beds that her daughters used when and if they were allowed to stay over. In putting Rebecca to bed, she'd helped her out of her outer clothing and couldn't help but think that if she was bi, then her new friend would be a hell of an attractive partner.

Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers
12