Callie and Rebecca Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers

Callie came up behind the younger woman and pulled her back to her. When Rebecca's bare back made contact, she realized that Callie had also shed her garments. But as she felt the warm breath on her neck, she also felt a hand reach around to cup each breast. This is what she needed, what she'd hoped for. Warm nipples bored into her back as her own were stroked to a pencil point hardness. As her breathing slowed, Callie nipped at her ear and whispered, "On the bed."

Rebecca complied. In a second she was on her back and Callie was staring down at her. "One last hurdle to overcome," the blond thought to herself. She made up her mind to do it and boarded the bed. Walking on her knees, she moved across the bed. Rebecca looked up and through her bangs at the approaching woman and realized that while she herself had her skirt on still, Callie had removed hers in the hallway. Callie's bare pussy came into view above her and a knee made a deep impression on the bed on either side of Rebecca's head. The sensations that hit her were instant; Rebecca could smell the humid, softly-pungent fragrance of her new lover's sex. When they came close enough, she tentatively licked at Callie's protruding lips.

Those lips stretched out above her and she extended her tongue to taste the salty texture of them. Her hands held onto Callie's inner thighs as her mouth worked and she was glad immediately that she had nixed the idea of the shower. The earthy flavors that she tasted were the product earned by a lot of time spent walking in the heat and humidity. It instantly transported her back to the first time she had been in this position with Vanessa back in college. Vanessa's tastes were produced by two hours of volleyball practice and no shower; Callie's were induced by heat in the nineties and high humidity.

Blond straddled brunette and Callie's pussy began to flow from the gentle licking. She struggled to remain upright as the waves of pleasure hit her. Her breathing came in gasps and it became difficult to hold still. Callie felt her pussy being held open by the petite fingers of the other woman and then a tongue stabbed at her hole. She moaned aloud and squirmed, nearly cried at the pleasure that it was giving her. Rebecca worked a fine finger up and in, and Callie thought that she'd see stars.

As she neared the impending orgasm, she bent forward at the waste. This had the effect of swinging her clitoris down and directly above the skilled mouth of Rebecca. Rebecca's pretty mouth pulled at the little nub, distending it with her tongue, and suctioning it with her lips. Callie jerked spasmodically while holding herself up on all fours with her elbows. This also put her face directly above the front of Rebecca's skirt. Pulling it up, she spied the black tufts of Rebecca's cunt. She only stared at the dewy opening as her orgasm hit her hard. Rebecca had a finger on her G-spot, a tongue on her clit, and a pulsing suction around the upper part of her lips. One! Two! Three! Four! And then five hard jolts hit her; she went tight all through her body, time stood still, and she came breathlessly.

After about twenty seconds, she went slack and collapsed on top of Rebecca. Her face ended up on Rebecca's right thigh, but her hips stayed supported above Rebecca's face. When her breathing returned to normal, she became conscious of where her face was. She realized as she opened her eyes that she was mere inches from Rebecca's pussy. There was a finely trimmed patch of black hair above, but from the beginning of her lips on down, she was shaved closely. Rebecca felt Callie's breath on her and responded by moving her left leg away, opening and exposing herself. Callie examined the girl's pussy, never having seen one so closely. In fact, the closest she'd ever examined her own was with a mirror and that was when she was shaving herself.

The structure intrigued her. Fine, soft skin with the darker colored lips in the center was neatly nestled between her creamy thighs. Her clit, stiff and obvious, was peaking from its sheath, a trait that Callie would come to know in the coming weeks. Another soon-to-be-familiar sign of Rebecca's peaking interest was the opening below. It had a slight gape, a nearly obscene request to be penetrated. It formed a hole just big enough to invite a finger, or a tongue-tip, to fill it and explore the treasure inside. Callie slid her left hand slowly toward her new lover's crotch, careful not to touch Rebecca's hip so as not to spoil the surprise of what she was about to do.

She slipped her index finger between her own lips and moistened it with saliva then moved to slip it between the other lips. At the first touch to Rebecca's inner sanctum, the slight flinch of the muscles there seemed to be pulling at her, drawing her inward. For now though, she played at the outer hole, swirling, teasing, and prodding the opening. It was soft, warm, inviting, and so she pushed with a firm pressure further into the other woman's pussy. Rebecca's stomach beneath her, caught and tensed, then relaxed again. Since this movement made Callie realize that nearly all of the weight of her upper body was on Rebecca's tummy, she moved slightly to hold herself on her right elbow. This put her head almost directly above where her own finger was pushing into the younger girl's crotch; she tentatively lowered her chin, taking in the sight and aroma of Rebecca's excitement.

"She did it for me," thought Callie as her tongue darted out for her first taste of pussy, well of another girl's pussy. She'd certainly tasted her own enough times, either on her own masturbating fingers or on the dick of a lover. She liked her own taste well enough; couldn't get enough of it when sucking off a man. (Once in fact, when she'd taken me into her mouth, she'd asked me to stop for a moment and re-enter her quim. Upon wetting my cock in her slick vise, she moved off of me again and licked her own secretions from my prong, an act I found so visually inspiring that I soon produced my own secretions.) With her index finger pulling the liquids from Rebecca's cunt, Callie moved down to lap at them. Her efforts were rewarded by even more juices as she worked and Callie began to vary her pattern. Knowing that sucking at her own clit usually caused near-instant orgasms, she attempted not to pay too much constant attention to Rebecca's. But when she did, the reactions were both aural and physical: Rebecca would moan loudly and tense her stomach whenever Callie's tongue ventured to tease her clit.

Finally, Callie started to prod gently at Rebecca's G-spot. The brunette's reactions and vocalizations betrayed her increasing pleasure. She couldn't hide it; she was about to come. When Callie's mouth fastened around her upper pussy lips and her tongue batted the clit back and forth, there was no more holding back. She went off, quietly at first. The building orgasm stretched into several seconds as Callie's ministrations continued. Not letting her lapse into rest, the blonde's tongue kept it up and her finger worked harder. When Rebecca's legs came back together trapping Callie's hand in her cunt, she was left with barely being able to wiggle the finger inside and she lessened her pressure on the little nub. "Nice," thought Callie, "I can do that for her like she does for me. I may enjoy being a lez."

Callie rolled off of her friend, and lying in opposite directions, the two recovered from their bliss. Lying on their backs they held hands and smiled up into the darkness, each alone in her thoughts of what had happened and what might come.

My slow work on Callie's feet had continued, and with the climax of her story, I became conscious again of my erection. It would have been enough for me to be fondling those glorious feet, but her erotic story whispered in the near dark was causing an uncomfortable condition. I pulled the waste band of the shorts down as much as was possible and freed my cock. I began to rub it against the insole of one of her soft feet, giving up on hiding what I considered an odd interest in the pretty feet of a beautiful lady. She obliged me by spreading her toes and "grabbing" my shaft between the two perfect rows of digits. Her story had been too much, I couldn't hold it, it was coming, and there was no waiting. Callie remained in her reclined position and simply smiled at me as the only parts of her that moved were the muscles in her lower legs and those dainty feet in my lap. I looked at her and whispered, "Sorry, I can't wait..." and came. Ribbons of spunk shot out of my cock and landed on my chest, my lap, and on her feet. The sensation of my cock being handled (footled?) by her warm toes lengthened my orgasm and the last few molten spurts blossomed out of the tip and oozed across her toes. What a site!

After reaching for a box of tissues by the couch, I lovingly cleaned her feet of my discharge and began to clean up my own mess. When I was reasonably clean and dry, I had quite a pile of sticky tissues in my hand and was about to lift her feet from my lap and get up to dispose of the mess. We heard a key turning in the door from the garage as simultaneously the garage door began to noisily roll down. We hadn't even heard the Mustang pull in, so we initially were surprised, but relaxed when we realized who it was. Rebecca stepped into the room, just arrived home from a day at work, surveyed the scene, and said with a smile, "Well, what have you two been doing?"

To be continued...

Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers
12