Callie Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Callie, that was beautiful. You are beautiful."

"Well, I've never done that. I didn't mean to pee on you. I didn't even know I had to pee. I hope it didn't gross you out."

"Callie, that wasn't pee. That was the most fantastic orgasm I've ever seen, from an amazing woman. There is nothing gross about that." We cuddled for a few minutes, kissing, hugging, and then Callie suggested that we move to her bed for the night. I corrected her. We'd move to what used to be her bed. And we did.

We made love to each other for most of the night. Not just sex, but truly making love. With my first cum going over her tongue I was able to last much longer the second time, and beyond. She had at least a half dozen more climaxes, but only the last one as thunderous as the first one. After that we fell asleep, spent but satisfied.

The next few weeks and months saw some legal hassles from her ex, Bobby, but I'd anticipated that and had already engaged my own attorney in preparation. Callie was using her maiden name, was adjusting to life in the country very well, and becoming less fearful with each day. She seemed comfortable around the place and her presence and influence was obvious. It was a home now, not just a house. As Thanksgiving approached I decided to have a talk with Callie about family relationships. Her family knew she was living at my place while she sorted out the separation and divorce with Bobby, but that's about all, and her sister had even visited once. I think she'd already figured things out, but kept to herself about it. One morning a week before the holiday, at breakfast, I decided to say something.

"Callie, dear, I suspect you've known for a while now that I'm fiercely in love with you."

"Yes, Ed, I know. Just as you know I love you." She leaned over to kiss me lightly on the cheek at that point.

"Well, then, make me the happiest man on earth and tell me you'll spend the rest of your life with me." A huge smile broke across her beautiful face.

"Oh, Ed, you'll have a hard time chasing me off now, and you know that!"

12