Callie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CamLion
CamLion
20 Followers

It was about ten years before I saw her again. J.P. was getting married to a woman he met while dong an extended tour of dive bars. I was there with a date that I barely knew. Callie and I bumped into each other on the way to some table. She smiled and hugged me. I could tell that I did not disappoint her. I had left her with an equally powerful memory.

"Is this uncomfortable enough?" I asked.

"These heels are." She said, putting forward her foot.

I had thoughts of leaving my date and taking Callie with me to find a hotel room, but just then a man showed up and started complaining about the lack of choices at the bar. He stood next to her in a very familiar pose. He was her husband. I smiled and acted appropriately. She smiled too, almost apologizing, as if she knew what I had been thinking.

CamLion
CamLion
20 Followers
12