Callies Fantasies

Story Info
She had plans for Tuesday night.
951 words
3.2
9.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Callie drove home that Tuesday night her thoughts kept going to what would be happening later that night with her hunk of a boyfriend Daniel.

He loved their Tuesdays nights as he never knew what to expect that night, each one was different to the last.

While she was thinking of what she would be doing later that night she felt wet down below in her shaven pussy. Her big pink nipples got hard with excitement and her breathing got heavier.

When she got home she went straight to the bedroom to get ready for her lover, she stripped all her clothes off and slowly put on her special outfit for that night, black suspender belt with fishnet stockings, crutchless knickers so he could get easy access to her wet dripping pussy and give her the licking she deserves. Callie then put on her peeka boo bra with her big pink nipples sticking out all stiff and hard for his tongue and hands, black high heel boots that go up to her knees which has been called F.M. boots and she wore an open shirt.

Daniel let himself in and stripped naked waiting for his lover to come to him and to do what she wanted with his willing body. He heard music and knew it wouldn't be long before he would see his beautiful lover and next thing he knew she was in the loungeroom with him doing her sexy dancing swaying and strutting her stuff at him making him hard and horny just looking at her.

Callie loved to tease and torment her lover and was just close enough for him to touch then she moved away. After a while she stripped her shirt off slowly all the while licking her tongue over her lips at Daniel knowing how he loved that, once her shirt fell off she slid her hands over her body teasing Daniel making him want her more.

Callie knelt on the floor and crawled on all fours sensuously towards her man and got between his legs and licked the inside of his legs slowly while running her fingers along the side of them.

Callie could feel his cock getting hard and hear his breathing get heavier and knew she had got him excited and horny and she loved knowing she was the one who got him like that. She slid onto his lap and wriggled her wet pussy over his hard cock and gave Daniel deep passionate kisses on his willing mouth and then flicked her tongue over his lips and felt him shiver. Callie loved to lick her lover's ears and blow hot air in them it turned her on as much as his kisses turned her on. She couldn't imagine being with anyone else but her guy as no one turned her on as much as he did even with just a look.

Daniel held her in his arms as he sucked on one of her juicy breasts and her big nipples which he loved to make hard by licking sucking and nibbling on them, he heard her breathing getting erratic as he flicked his tongue over her hard sensitive nipple then he did her other one and he softly ran his fingers over her now large nipple.

Callie took one of her man's hands and put it down to her now dripping wet clean shaven pussy so he could feel what he had done to her and he loved the feeling of her cum juices over his fingers and hand and he put one then two fingers slowly up her wet pussy and slowly started to stroke her and slid his finger over her throbbing clit.

As he did that Callie could feel her body jolt with excitement and she closed her eyes and started to moan and he went back to licking and sucking her nipples while he played with her pussy. Callie could feel her body mounting with sexual tension as she knew her lover wanted her to have an orgasm tonight and she could feel herself getting wetter.

Suddenly Callie was laying down and her lover was between her legs licking her juices and making her sensitive clit squirm with pleasure and she was getting wetter and hornier as each moment passed because of his magical tongue and her body jerked from side to side as her moaning got louder and they both knew it wouldn't be long before Callie's pussy came into Daniels hot waiting mouth and have the cum juices

All of a sudden Callie's body exploded into the best orgasm she has had in ages and her cum juices flooded her lovers mouth and dribbled out of his mouth and he licked all her juices up

Then Callie mounted her lover's stiff hard cock and started to slowly rock and grind her wet dripping pussy over him and it made him even harder, she loved to play cowgirl on his rigid shaft and to get it just right so she could cum again that way.

While she was gripping his cock with her wet dripping pussy and was playing with her clit and you could hear the moans from around the house as they were both getting ready to cum. Daniel put both hands on her hips to make her go faster and harder on him, their breathing was getting more erratic as they got more excited and then suddenly.......... They both exploded at the same time and they were drowning in cum juice

Both were exhausted by now and they lay in each others arms as they were trying to get their breath back.

Half hour later they were ready to start again