Callie's Shadow Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You let him do this to me and we are through, Dorian."

Dorian smirked, the smile making him appear more devilish. "You'll never make it without me, Angel mine, you know that. Even if you leave, you'll be back. This is just a little punishment and a tiny lesson that must be learned before we can carry on. Fuck the man, Angel. Let me see how much you love me, fuck him like you would if it were me."

Angel shook her head, fighting him with every ounce of her strength even as she felt the man behind her begin to push into tightly clenched bottom. Finally she slumped, her head down, resting against Dorian's chest, her eyes shut.

"See, it won't be bad at all if you relax and do as you're told, Angel. Afterwards, we'll have our snack and then maybe fly to France. How does Paris in the spring sound to you?"

As he spoke, his hands began caressing her arms, no longer holding her so still. The man behind her was rutting against her ass, trying to fuck her. She concentrated upon the pain, letting it sink into her, letting it be all she could feel. Then quickly, she slammed her knee into Dorian's crotch, feeling his fingers dig in for just a second before he fell to the balcony's cement floor.

Pulling easily from the human, she turned on him, baring her fangs in a fierce display meant to terrorize the man. She succeeded, for he raced from the room, leaving his clothes on a pile near the door to the bedroom, a trail of urine following in his wake.

"You don't punish me," she hissed at Dorian. "You don't force me to fuck for you. You don't touch me or come near me again. I cannot believe I was so wrong about you." Refusing to cry, she walked back into the bedroom and quickly packed a bag, throwing on the first clothing that came to her fingers. She picked up her purse, seeing Dorian's wallet on the dresser and took the cash out of it. She could hear him moving as she walked out of the room, closing the apartment door with a sense of finality.

She was in the elevator when the first of the drops of blood rained down on her, having soaked through the ceiling. Her eyes flashed to the growing stains and the drops that were on her pale skin. She hit the button for the next floor down, stepping out quickly into the empty hall and wiping at the blood with her sleeve.

"That bastard," she growled, not having to look to know where the blood originally came from. "He said he let them go."

Angel took the stairs the rest of the way down to the lobby, ignoring the man at the front desk who always fawned over her as well as the doorman. She got into the first cab, giving the address of her father's home even as the first scream came from the hotel.

* * *

Now he was back. Dorian Amante with his soulless black eyes and his sensual manners. He was back and killing again, and worse. Had he come back for her? Had he gone to her father to take his revenge for the way she'd left him? It would be like him.

He'd blame her for the deaths. If she hadn't left him, he wouldn't have killed. She could hear him now. Angel sank down on the bench, her arms crossed, holding herself as she rocked.

She wasn't the same woman that had been Dorian's toy. She was stronger now. She could handle seeing him again. If it came down to a fight...

"Are you all right?"

Angel shouted, turning and grabbing Marcus's throat in reaction. "The devil take it, Wings. I could have broken your fucking fool neck!"

Marcus snorted. "Yeah, right." He took in the wild look in her eyes and the way her hair was mussed. "Something's got you all upset. What is it?"

"Nothing," she said, unable to speak about Dorian when the memories that she'd buried so deeply were so close to the surface.

"You know, Angel, you can let me in. I won't hurt you."

Dorian's face flashed in front of her blue eyes, his looking at her with tenderness and love. "I'd never hurt you, my heart."

She shook the memory away, pushing Marcus away from her and shoving his hands off of her. "Don't touch me! Leave me alone!" she shouted, panic in her voice.

"Whoa, baby girl. Take a deep breath there for a minute." He pulled his hands back, holding them up to show her he wouldn't touch her. "I don't know what is scaring you so badly, but we need to talk about it, if not for the two of us, then for the team. Something is going on with you, Angel. Tell me, please?"

A voice popped into her mind, a voice she hadn't heard in years, not enough of them. Yes, tell him all about it, Angel mine. Tell him about us and tell him the reason that I'm going to kill him.

Her head began to spin, his laughter filling her mind, filling the room until she couldn't escape. She screamed, holding her hands to her ears, trying to run. She felt arms come around her and didn't recognize Marcus when he tried to grab her, instead turning blindly the other way and slamming into the wall.

Dorian's voice was the last thing she heard. Time to come and play, my sweet. I've missed you.

12