Callie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelSub
AngelSub
14 Followers

Goose bumps broke out on Callie's skin as her clothes came off. Brad watched her every move, enjoying her body as it was revealed to him. Thoughts of torturing those big, full breasts while the already thick nipples were engorged with blood had his cock hardening behind the fly of his jeans and when her round luscious ass was revealed to his lecherous gaze it came to full mast. When she was totally nude, he had her undress him.

Callie enjoyed the task, reveling in unveiling his body to her adoring gaze. She slowly undid the buttons running fingers over the skin she uncovered. She kneeled before him and since he was already barefoot kissed the top of each foot. She ran hands up over jean-clad legs to a well formed ass to skim the front as she slowly unbuttoned the jeans and slid the zipper down. As she pulled the pants down she lightly ran her nails down the outer thighs as he groaned with appreciation. When they were down, he lifted each leg in turn so she could pull them off. When she was done she stayed kneeling waiting for his next instruction.

He left her kneeling as he walked over to the wall. When he came back he held something small in his big hands. "Knees spread wide and your hands clasped behind your neck." She moved quickly to obey. He knelt down in front of her and took a nipple in between his fingers and thumb and began to pinch it mercilessly. When she closed her eyes and her nipple was swelling he took a clamp and quickly applied it. Callie looked down to see a clamp with a decorative weight pulling and pinching her abused nipple. He moved to the other and applied the same treatment. Callie noticed as she breathed the weights moved and pulled even more sending a delicious feeling rippling through her body centering in her already moistening pussy. Brad stood up and back to appraise his handiwork. "Very nice."

He pulled her to her feet and led her to a padded bench and told her to kneel on it with her breasts hanging off the other side. "I am going to spank you now and as I wield the paddle your breasts will shake causing the weights to pull. You are to stay kneeling, is that understood?"

"Yes Sir."

Brad picked up his favorite paddle and caressed the cheeks before him. Callie shivered as the smooth wood gently moved over her flesh and she closed her eyes to savor the feeling. Then it was gone, there was a rush of air and a loud smack of wood on flesh. Callie tried to hold in the sounds as the fire raced up her spine. Before the impact had fully registered the sound of another blow resounded in the room. Callie moaned as the fire reached her brain telling her she was in trouble. Another blow and another, now something soft, furry and oh so comforting, Callie sighed in relief. The paddle again, then the fur, over and over until the line between the two blurred and she was no longer sure which was which.

"You are an excellent sub, Callie!" Brad whispered in her ear as his hand began to roam to her depth and found her wet and wanting. "Such a good girl for me. Now, I know you told me that you have had a cock in your ass but that it was not very big. I have something for you." Brad walked over to a table and picked up a small plug and brought it over to her. "This is the first one. See, not so big." He inserted it into her sopping wet cunt and fucked her with it until she moaned. Then he pulled it out and opened her cheeks wide to see her little pink puckered anus. Callie moaned at his hands on her ass, it was so tender! He put the tip of the plug to her opening and began to push. Callie loved having her asshole played with and pushed back until it was fully embedded in her bottom.

Brad chuckled with delight at his new submissive. He pulled it in and out several times to make sure it was not going to hurt her then removed it entirely. Callie was disappointed at having it removed and let a sigh escape her lips to let him know. "Don't worry, I told you that it was the first." He showed her a larger one and repeated the process. Callie had a bit of trouble with this one as it was quite a bit larger. "Okay, this is the one for now then." He told her and proceeded to attach a harness to it. Then he removed the clamps. "Now, it is time to get dressed as we are going out for dinner."

Callie was told to dress up and in heels. She didn't know how she was going to walk or sit, between the spanking and the plug she was very sore. Somehow she managed to get in his car and sit for the ride to the restaurant. He helped her out and arm and arm they walked in. Callie could only thank God she had his arm to hold on to. She sat down gingerly in her seat and looked over the menu. It was a pleasant meal and she really enjoyed just talking to Brad. They had much in common besides D/s. When it was over he told her he wanted to take her dancing. Callie told Brad that she really didn't think she could, not after their afternoon's activities.

"Well, perhaps on this one occasion you might be right." He conceded.

So they drove home and she was told to go to the bedroom to strip and then come to the playroom. "Yes Sir"

"And Callie, you have five minutes. Do not make me wait."

With those words ringing in her ears Callie moved as fast as she was able. She arrived in the playroom with three seconds to spare.

Brad told her to go to the cross. Callie walked up to the St. Andrew's cross with fear and anticipation. She still remembered her first BDSM meeting and seeing the submissive bound and flogged on it. Brad bound her hands and feet to the cross and stood back to see her spread. Her bottom was still a tad red from her earlier spanking and he thought the color suited her well. He took a flogger from the wall, a deer skin flogger that he had lovingly made himself. It fit his hand like a glove.

Callie heard a rush of air and felt the bite of the flogger and writhed for Brad. How she loved the feel of a flogger! Over and over again she felt the sting and bite and was lost in sub space. "Please Sir may I cum!!!"

"No!" Brad was panting with his exertions but he didn't want her cumming yet. He did slow down the blows to take stock of his work. She was straining, trying to find release where there was none. Her face and body were covered in a sheen of sweat as she was panting trying to hold back the tide. Her back and legs were a gorgeous shade of deep pink, her ass a glowing red from the two beatings and the plug in between her rounded cheeks was moving at a furious pace as she worked her muscles. Brad could hold back no longer as he stripped off his own clothes and put his sweat-sheened front to her back. She cried out as she rubbed her body furiously against his, instinctively searching for his cock to fill her in her frenzy.

Brad slowly pushed his hard, throbbing member into her steaming, hot soaking cunt. Callie cried out as a tremor wracked her body. He began to fuck her hard and furious and she pushed back as much as she could. Finally, Brad took her neck in his mouth and told her, "Now! Cum for me, now!"

She exploded into what felt like a million pieces as continued to pump into her. When she felt his teeth set in her should she shook again as another orgasm overtook her body, and she cried out yet again as she felt him pump his cum deep into her abused body. When she was finally allowed to stop, Callie collapsed against the cross completely spent.

Brad released her bonds and they sat in a heap at the base of the cross trying to relearn to breathe. When they could walk again they went to the shower and cleaned up, washing each other gently. They dried off and crawled into bed and fell into an exhausted sleep.

Callie dreamed of what the next day might bring.

AngelSub
AngelSub
14 Followers
12