Calling the Guardinis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are going to be some great pictures right now guys so be prepared. Don't fill up your smartphone memory too soon."

The crowd stepped closer in anticipation with their cameras.

Lucile whispered to one of the henchmen an order, he promptly left the warehouse.

"Okay, Chubs get up on your knees. You too Victoria, and face Chubs."

The two women covering their breasts faced each other.

"Make out!" Lucile said, smiling while the crowd let out a cheer.

Kelly and Victoria looked disgusted, Kelly, in particular, whipped her head around and looked at Lucile with an expression that mixed shock and hatred together. Then slowly Kelly realized she had no choice and the two bullies began to tepidly kiss.

"I want to see tongue! I want to see passion, I want to see groping! Remember you fucked with the Guardini crime family, you are lucky your not sleeping with the fishes."

Kelly took control and began to french kiss Victoria, neither Victoria or Kelly looked comfortable. Victoria grabbed Kelly's large breasts. Kelly batted Victoria's hand away.

"Come on now, I said you SHOULD grope," Lucile said smiling, Victoria put her hands back on Kelly's breasts and this time Kelly did not protest.

Kelly and Victoria continued to make out, their faces were red, goosebumps were visible on their naked bodies. The crowd took pictures and made catcalls.

"Okay you two, you can stop!" They both stopped, each of them went back to covering their breasts.

"Chubs take your hands off your tits."

Kelly took her hands off her breasts.

"Victoria, I want you to suck on Chub's big ole; titties."

Victoria spun her head over towards Lucile.

"I will never!"

Kelly looked at Victoria and said with a quivering lip, "We don't have much choice."

Kelly grabbed Victoria's head and pulled it into her breasts. Kelly looked up and closed her eyes in what seemed like an attempt to mentally escape the situation.

"Come on Victoria! This can get much worse, you better get sucking!" Lucile clapped her hands.

Victoria shaking opened her lips and put them over Kelly's breasts.

"Look up at Chubs while you suck on her tits, Victoria," Lucile said tauntingly.

Victoria still shaking did just that, even Victoria's ears were bright red as she heard the clicks of the cameras.

After minutes of breast sucking, Lucile ordered Victoria to take off Kelly's shoes and socks. Victoria's hands were shaking as she fumbled with Kelly's shoe laces.

When Kelly's shoes and socks were finally removed, Lucile made another order. "Get on your back Chubs."Kelly just wanting the ordeal to get over with did as she was told.

"Victoria suck on Chub's toes, lick the soles of her feet."

"What!?" Victoria said enraged.

"You heard the woman, do as you're told! We need to get out of here." Kelly ordered Victoria.

Steaming with anger Victoria began to lick Kelly's feet on her knees. Most of the time Victoria held up her middle finger to the laughing crowd.

"Look at this Chubs is enjoying this." Kelly looked at Lucile with a perturbed look on her face.

"I want you to suck off her big toe!" Lucile ordered to Victoria.

Victoria did just as she was told. The crowd laughed as the shamed Victoria's head bobbed up and down on Kelly's big toe.

After a few minutes and hundreds of pictures of Victoria giving Kelly a foot massage/toe-job with her tongue, Lucile ordered Victoria to stop.

"Okay, Victoria, smother Chub's face with your massive ass."

"My ass isn't massive!" Victoria took offense to Lucile's order but squatted down over Kelly's face anyway. Both Victoria and Kelly were both beyond humiliated at this point.

Victoria still angry that she had to lick Kelly's toes was taking some pleasure in the fact that Kelly was getting the worst of one of Lucile's orders. Kelly's eye's opened up in surprise as Victoria lowered her large ass over Kelly's face, vengeful Victoria sat on Kelly's face. Kelly's naked body writhed, muffled screams could be heard. Victoria was squatting on Kelly's face and it looked painful. Kelly kicked her bare feet wildly and pounded her fists on the warehouse floor as the crowd laughed in delight.

"Give her some air." Lucile ordered, Victoria raised her ass for a few seconds, just enough to let Kelly get the words "Fat ass bi-." out before Victoria's ass suffocated her face again. Victoria clutched her breast, with one hand and continued to flip of the picture takers with her free hand, as she continued to sit on on Kelly's face, smothering her with her anus. Kelly's body was bright red, and her breasts jiggled as she violently kicked her feet. Eventually Lucile ordered Victoria to stop.

Both Kelly and Victoria were nude and humiliated, covering their private parts naked.

"When is this going to end?" Victoria muttered.

"Please let us go!" Kelly cried out, looking like a pleading puppy dog.

"Your getting there, you've done well I haven't had to use my henchmen... yet."

Just then the henchman that Lucile told to leave returned with a black plastic bag. Kelly and Victoria looked at each other with trepidation as the henchman handed Lucile the bag.

"Perfect!" Lucile exclaimed as she pulled out a large strap-on dildo. Lucile who was wearing jeans attached the dildo to her crotch. "A perfect fit!" Lucile exclaimed.

"Now before taking any pictures, remember don't get any of my face ladies!" Lucile warned.

Victoria let out an ear piercing scream and began to run towards the exit, she was easily apprehended one of the henchmen.

Kelly just sat there clutching her breasts, her eyes locked in a dead-stare.

"Don't panic ladies, only one of you is getting fucked in the ass tonight!"

"In the ASS!" a screaming Victoria yelled as she kicked helplessly against the henchman who was dragging her back.

"Here is the challenge, you both are going to get into your preferred position and you are going to masturbate, the first one who gets off, escapes the ass fucking."

Both Kelly and Victoria looked stunned.

"Time starts now bitches."

Victoria watched as Kelly got on all fours and began to rub her clit. Victoria spun around and looked at the exit, then at the laughing women taking pictures, then at the smug smiling Lucile, then at the two intimidating henchmen. Victoria began to stamp her feet. "I won't, I can't!" Then Victoria put both hands on her thighs and let out a deafening scream. The crowd just laughed and took pictures. Victoria looked at Kelly, who was already rubbing herself. It was then that Victoria realized her fate would be much worse if she didn't at least, try. Victoria lowered herself onto her back and spread her legs, she too began to rub her clit.

"I KNOW a real orgasm when I see one, don't fake it or you automatically lose!"

Laughing and chattering could be heard as the two young women masturbated awkwardly to an audience.

"It's going to take some time for them to get into it, let's play some mood music to get these ladies in the mood," Lucile called out.

One of the henchmen began playing some sensual 70s R&B out of the car stereo, one of the henchmen brought a cooler filled with beer into the warehouse. As Kelly and Victoria fiddled with themselves the college students that they victimized chatted and socialized while drinking beer. Kelly grunted it seemed as though she was doing a better job of arousing herself. Victoria seemed to have problems getting into the mood.

"I can't do this!" Victoria screamed out.

"Well then, I'll enjoy fucking your ass." Lucile taunted. Kelly plodded along with her ass in the hair rubbing her clit.

Lucile holding a beer inspected Kelly closely,"Look what we have here, some moisture! Way to go Kelly! You're way ahead!" Lucile indeed noticed some moisture around Kelly's clit. Victoria also noticing this began to rub her clit more vigorously.

"Remember, just do what you do at home, pretend we are not here taking pictures!" Lucile taunted, walking back and forth, holding a beer with her large strapon attached to her crotch area.

Victoria spread her legs out further and lifted her feet, she began gyrating her hips to assist with the rubbing, she too was beginning to get wet.

"Looks like we have a contest on our hands." Lucile started clapping.

Slight moans could be heard from both Kelly and Victoria. Kelly actually slapped one of her ass cheeks with her free hand.

"Whoa there, you go girl... CHUBS!" Lucile said in an overblown tone as the crowd laughed.

Just when the whole crowd and Lucile was looking at Kelly waiting for an orgasm, a loud scream came from Victoria. Out of nowhere Victoria was squirting pussy juices all over the place, some of the onlookers actually stepped back as they continued to take pictures. Victoria was actually squirting! Victoria's legs were high off the ground, her neck veins were protruding and she was letting out a guttural scream. Four of her fingers were buried in her pussy as vaginal juice sprayed out towards the crowd and up, back down onto her naked chest and face. Victoria kicked her legs and curled her toes as she had a massive orgasm. Finally collapsing and flipping over onto her stomach. Victoria's orgasm was done and she seemed to be unresponsive now, twitching naked on the warehouse floor.

"My god, I got a video of that whole thing!" One of the onlookers said.

"Well, that certainly wasn't fake!" Lucile said with surprise, looking down at the twitching passed out Victoria.

"Shit, fuck, no...please," Kelly muttered as she continued to rub herself despite no longer having to.

Lucile grabbed Kelly by her red hair and pulled her up to her knees.

"Get it over with... fuck me!" Kelly sniveled.

"Let's start with foreplay Chubs," Lucile responded as she commanded Kelly to suck her strap-on dildo.

Kelly did as she was told, but Lucile noticed she was still rubbing herself as she sucked the dildo on her knees.

"Hands behind your back, and look at me chubs!" Lucile spat.

Lucile looked down on Kelly as Kelly looked up at her. Kelly looked defeated as she sucked the dildo on her knees, her hands behind her back. Lucile began to slowly walk backwards forcing Kelly to walk on her knees while sucking Lucile's strap-on. The crowd laughed as Kelly pathetically crawled naked sucking on Lucile's large strapon. Eventually Lucile stopped and grabbed Kelly's hair and began to roughly fuck Kelly's mouth with her strapon cock. Kelly gagged uncontrollably, guttural animalistic noises came from deep within Kelly's throat. When Lucile finally pulled out of Kelly's mouth a long strand of saliva dripped off the dildo and onto Kelly's chest.

"Ass up, head down and spread em!" Lucile ordered.

Kelly slowly turned around and put her ass up in the air, presenting herself for Lucile.

"Use your hands and spread em'" Lucile reiterated.

Slowly shaking Kelly reached both hands onto her ass cheeks and spread her cheeks exposing her anus to Lucile and the crowd.

Kelly said deliriously, "Oh god, I am so horny, this can't be happening!"

"WHAT CHUBS?!" Lucile said with shock as she looked down at her enemy as she presented her anus to Lucile. Lucile, smiled as she saw that Kelly was dripping wet still from her previous masturbation session.

Lucile crouched down and pressed the tip of the dildo against Kelly's ass and let it rest there. Lucile barely heard a "please...no" muttered before she inserted the dildo into Kelly's ass with all her might. Lucile did not fuck Kelly gently, she did not go easy on her. Lucile grabbed onto Kelly's love handles and fucked Kelly hard, taking breaks to slap her ass repeatedly. Kelly screamed and moaned. Lucile eventually grabbed Kelly's long red hair and pulled hard, exposing Kelly's face and breasts to the jeering crowd. Lucile smiled when she realized that that Kelly was still rubbing her clit. As Kelly faced the crowd she let out a guttural moan. Kelly was having a huge orgasm, all while Lucile had her strapon inserted deep into her anus and camera flashes went off like crazy. Lucile let go of Kelly's hair, her face and upper body crashed onto the warehouse floor. Lucile pulled out leaving Kelly in a heap on the floor, her anus now gaping.

Victoria now back to her senses was curled up in a fetal position staring at Kelly. Kelly was moaning in pain.

Lucile took off her strap-on and tossed it aside. "Okay tiny titties and chubs, your ordeal is almost over." Victoria began to cry all Kelly could do was repeat, "Oh my asshole." over and over again.

"Okay both of you, get on your knees. You need to beg all of these girls you victimized, including me. You have to get on your knees and beg us not to force you to run home out into the cold night naked as the day you were born."

Kelly and Victoria looked at each other, neither of them wanted the further humiliation of streaking through the night in the nude. They had already been humiliated so much, they both decided to give it their all.

The crowd circled the women and taunted them as they begged on their knees in the nude with their hands folded in front of them not to push them into the cold night naked.

"I've learned my lesson...please!" Victoria begged.

Kelly finally began to cry, no coherent words came out but she begged and babbled to the crowd, hoping for one shred of mercy.

After even more begging Lucile asked the crowd, "Thumbs up, we give them their clothes back and let them go on their way, thumbs down we let them run home naked!"

Almost every crowd member put their thumbs down. The horrified Victoria and Kelly were marched into the cold night and pushed out. The crowd watched their naked asses disappear into the night. Kelly running considerably slower, clutching her ass as she ran. Victoria could be seen in the far distance slipping falling onto her face.

The next day news flew around town that all of the content of collegepartaaypictures was redirected over to a new website tineytitiesandchubs it was filled with pictures and videos of Victoria and Kelly in humiliating positions, none of the crowd members or Lucile were visible in any of the videos or pictures. Also Victoria had been caught streaking and arrested, rumor has it that she serviced a group of biker ladies with her mouth that night in the jail.

As Lucile looked at the website she thought, "It's good being a Guardini."

12