Calliope's Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,513 Followers

Delilah left them and Padraic walked over to Callie, "Do we need to go over the rules again, Calliope? Perhaps now that you have had a taste would you rather be a prison bitch after all?"

Callie cringed. She didn't like it when he called her by her full name it sounded so formal from his lips like a distance had widened between them that she would have to work to bridge again. "No Daddy," she whispered.

"Then I expect you to be a good girl for the rest of the day. No sulking or tantrums, or Daddy will spank your little bottom until it glows," he picked up the discarded paddle meaningfully watching her shrink back. He smirked, his thoughts turning to his playroom at home. She would learn to accept and even enjoy his spankings in time.

Placing the paddle back in the shopping bad he held out his hand to her, "Come on, baby. We still have a lot to do, and Daddy is eager to get you home," he smiled at her.

Callie smiled back happy to see his stern face change into a smile. She rose from her place and went to him taking his outstretched hand and walking with him back into the store. Delilah held several outfits in front of Callie as Padraic nodded or shook his head. Callie said nothing as clothes were kept or discarded, finally he held a pink and white tartan skirt out to her, "Put this on," he said abruptly.

She sucked in her bottom lip and slipped the straps of her summer dress off her shoulders letting it pool about her feet. She took the skirt from him and wriggled into it while she stood in the centre of the shop which had been reopened. The pink and white corset she had been laced into matched the skirt perfectly and she spun for her Daddy as he twirled his fingers in front of her.

Picking her dress up from the floor Padraic handed it to Delilah, "Bag it all up. We will take those things."

Delilah gave them a large shopping sac to put all their purchases in along with the ones from her store and they left hand in hand. "Are you hungry, baby?" Padraic asked as they passed the food court, "It past lunchtime, you must be hungry."

"Yes please," Callie nodded, "Lunch would be good."

"You can choose for us then," he was interested to see what she liked and would choose for them.

"Anything," she asked. Padraic nodded and she quickly scanned the area, smiling as she saw a Hanachi stall. She ordered for them and they went to sit in the noisy overcrowded court area with large steaming bowls of Japanese curry and rice. Callie was starving and ate without talking making Padraic smile and he watched her eating slowly himself.

Having eaten, Callie obediently followed Padraic to a shoe shop, where she was given boots, docs and high heels and then onto a jewellers. A thick gold chain was draped around her throat and fitted with a decorative padlock in the shape of a heart. It was snug around her throat but as she looked into the small mirror she saw how the heart nestled perfectly into the base of her throat and smiled up at Padraic, "It's beautiful."

"As are you baby," he ran his finger around the chain caressing her neck making her shiver in pleasure.

Leaving the chain in place around her neck, Padraic paid for it and they left the store, heading into an electronics store. He bought a new notebook for her taking a lot of time talking with the store technicians about how he would like it set up and what he would need in order to monitor its use. Finally satisfied he made the purchase. Weighed down with shopping bags, they made their way back out to the car park.

Callie looked at the all the bags filling the boot of the car and widened her eyes realising it was all for her. He hadn't bought himself anything. Turning to him, she leaned up to kiss his cheek whispering, "Thank you, Daddy. It's so much."

"We aren't done yet," he smirked and opened the car door for her.

She looked surprised as she climbed into the car, "Where are we going?" she asked.

"You will see," he winked at her and closed her door.

Twenty minutes later Padraic led Calliope into a large adult store, greeting the owner by name and smiling as he overtly looked Callie up and down. "Odin this is my little girl, Calliope," Padraic introduced the girl.

"Hello, little one. Aren't you just as cute as a button," Odin practically leered at her.

Callie blushed to the core as she stammered, "Hello, ummmm, Sir." Her eyes flicked to Padraic to check she had said the right thing this time. She did not want another punishment like at Miss Deliliah's. The men smiled at her and she let go of the breath she had not realised she had been holding.

"Go have a look around, baby," Padraic encouraged and as she wandered off to the near by shelves she could hear the men murmuring amongst themselves. Shelves holding the usual paraphernalia greeted her. Dildo's and vibrators, ass plugs and beads, gimmicky games and novelty items for parties and hen's nights While she was not innocent or naïve she had never really owned any sex toys before. She could get sex whenever she wanted so she had never really thought about it.

She was used to getting exactly what she wanted and had no qualms about using her looks or her body to get it. If this was Paddy's thing then she would play along, as long as he kept her out of jail. In the end she knew she could wrap him around her little finger. She just had to play the game until she worked him out properly.

He had been very generous today. There was a car boot full of clothes shoes and a computer for her, to prove it. She smiled fingering the heavy gold chain still wrapped about her throat. Fucking him was turning out to be more lucrative than stripping and whoring in the club. She had barely been with him one day and while he had fucked her brains out last night and this morning, the pay off was pretty good not including the constant humiliations he seemed to enjoy tormenting her with.

Padraic moved to a shelf and returned to the counter with a small box as she continued to browse through shelves. Keeping a careful watch on Callie, Padraic saw the things she picked up and looked at curiously. She appeared to be more innocent than he had thought as her brow furrowed time and again. The shelves became more bondage orientated toward the back of the store. He smiled as her hand reached out to stroke leather or fur surfaces and occasionally pick up something that had piqued her curiosity.

He had a playroom full of toys at home but he was fascinated in her reactions so he went follow her as she made her way to the back wall, leaving Odin with the toy he wanted to make sure the batteries were working. Moving up behind her and draping his arms over her shoulders to pull her back against him, he murmured, "See anything you want?"

Callie blushed, "I don't really know what half this stuff is for," she admitted. "I mean I know the basics vibes and dildos and shit," he frowned at her and she quickly went on, "I mean stuff, but there are some pretty chains that have weird ends on them over there and what look like fox tails."

Padraic's smile returned, "For a little whore you are sweetly naïve, Calliope," His eyes crinkled at the corners in genuine humour. "Daddy will teach you all about this stuff, don't worry. Show me the pretty chains you like baby."

Leading him to a shelf she picked up a string of pink and white glass beads that matched the outfit she was wearing the ends of the string of beads appearing to be tweezers. "I am guessing these aren't to pluck your eyebrows," she giggled.

Padraic chuckled, "No, definitely not. They're for your nipples."

Her eyes went wide and she looked at the display again. The decorative chains and their range of ends, some looking decidedly cruel with metal teeth or intricate workings. "Oh..." she breathed as the meaning dawned on her.

"Let me show you," he said, "these are quite mild on the scale of clamp types." He pulled the material of the corset down and manhandled her breast into view as she blushed deeply. Bending his head he suckled at the small pink bud until it began to swell and stand to attention for him. Applying the tweezers to her nipple he slid the metal ring up the tweezers until it tightened enough to grip the flesh without being painful. Copying the same procedure with the other breast he smirked at her as he tightened the tweezers further until she whimpered.

"Ow Daddy, that one hurts," she watched his smile as he gazed down on her going back to the first breast and tightening the tweezers more until she squealed and panted, "Ow Daddy, ow." Her nipples throbbed and small tendrils of pain wound their way into her breast as he adjusted the chain to fall between them.

"Good girl," he murmured and bent his head to kiss the tip of each tortured nipple. "Daddy will buy these for you. They suit you very nicely. Let's go show Odin."

Callie balked and the blush returned to her cheeks, "Come on, baby," Padraic said as he pulled on the chain making her wince and whimper, before following him. "We'll take these too, my friend. They suit her, don't you think?"

"Oh yes, very pretty indeed, and a good choice for a first set of clamps," Odin's eyes lingered on the small breasts rising above the too tight corset. "She is certainly a beautiful little girl, Padraic, congratulations."

"Thanks my friend," Padraic said proudly, "The toy ready to go?" Odin nodded sliding a small collection of items across the counter with a grin. Padraic picked up a purple cylinder about the size of a large tampon and held it on his palm before her. "This is what is commonly known as an egg or a bullet and it goes inside that sweet little pussy of yours, baby."

He grinned watching her eyes widen, turning her around by her shoulders he placed his hand in the middle of her back and spoke quietly, "Bend over, baby, it will only take a minute."

"But Daddy," Callie whined.

"That's one," Padraic's voice deepened. Humiliation filled her blushing face as she reluctantly let him bend her by the force of his hand on her back.

"Be a good girl, Calliope," he snapped, "No more complaints or tantrums today remember." She died a little inside sagging in shame as the pretty chain swung down from her nipples, pulling at them, making her whimper more. She felt his hand pull her panties aside and run the toy up and down her moist slit before pushing it into her slowly. She was whimpering and panting heavily feeling his hands and fingers caress her stroking her panties back into place and running his hands over her ass he let her stand.

Turning back around she looked into his eyes seeing his pleasure at her discomfort. She glanced quickly at Odin who was smiling equally wide and lowered her head, shifting uneasily from foot to foot. She was glad there were no other customers in the store at this time of the afternoon and she looked up as Padraic started speaking again.

"This," he held out his hand to her again, "is the remote control for that little toy inside you." Callie reached up toward it and he took his hand away. "No, baby, this is Daddy's toy." As if to emphasise the point he pressed a button and laughed hearing her squeal and her eyes flare open.

Callie felt the toy come to life within her, clamping her muscles around the toy it buzzed against her g spot and the sensations caused butterflies to erupt in her tummy. She heard him laugh as he clicked the button twice more the toy vibrating stronger and stronger within her, making her tremble and her legs go weak. She felt his hand on her left breast and the clamp come away making her cry out tears stinging her eyes as pain, pleasure and humiliation mixed within her to topple her over the edge of orgasm. She would have fallen collapsing onto the floor had his hand not snaked around her waist to hold her upright as his mouth descended on the freed nipple suckling and licking it softly.

She floated on a high, unlike anything she had ever experienced before her small body jerking with delicious spasms of pure pleasure. She forgot where she was and even who she was as the second clamp was pulled from her. Tears ran down her face as she came again, her eyes rolled and she dwelt in pure sensation. Coming back to her senses she realised the buzzing had stopped and Padraic held her cradled in his arms on his lap murmuring, "Daddy's adorable little slut. You're such a good girl for Daddy."

Callie blinked her eyes at him trying to focus. He looked so happy his eyes filled with something she didn't recognise. Her body was still quivering as she whispered, "Wow, that was mind blowing."

"What do you need to say to Daddy for giving you such mind blowing pleasure?" Padraic regarded her still smiling.

"Ummm Thank you, Daddy?" she queried.

"You're welcome, baby, but you have teased your Daddy all day and he will not last till we get home without some relief," he pushed her off his lap to her knees before him. Looking around for the first time since opening her eyes she realised they were in a large fitting room, Padraic sitting in an ornate chair.

He stood above her and dropped his pants and boxers before sitting back down, looking up at him coquettishly she licked her lips and moved closer to his cock. This was when she felt her own power over him, he needed and wanted her. She could make him feel that same pleasure she just had. This was where she could the upper hand, if she could do it right. Callie ran through the night before in her head, the movie and the choking head job she had given him after it.

Callie lapped at the shaft gliding up and down until it shone wetly before rolling her tongue around the head and kissing the tip of his cock as if in worship. Parting her lips she snaked her tongue out to dip into the small slit there tasting him as he groaned making her smile and suck the head into her mouth fluttering her tongue beneath it. She lifted a hand to his heavy ball sac and squeezed lightly as she filled her mouth with his cock bobbing her head deeper until she gagged.

Padraic reached down and fisted her hair. He had had an erection of sorts since they had been at Delilah's and his need to feed his baby was strong, he knew he wouldn't last long. He pulled her head down forcefully onto his cock feeling her struggle to swallow as she gurgled and choked around him. He could feel his cum rising from his balls but it was too soon and he pulled her head back off him looking at her tear streaked face, the long strands of saliva still connecting her open gasping mouth to his cock.

"Fuck," Padraic growled and pushed her head down to his ball sac. Callie licked out with a wide tongue before sucking his balls into her mouth one at a time. She could feel the pebbled flesh tighten under her tongue and she lapped over him softly. He pulled her up to his cock again pushing her open mouth down onto him. She fluttered her tongue as he began to guide her up and down again. He was groaning loudly and after a few strokes only, he held her tightly in place and came into her mouth. "Swallow it all, baby, feed on Daddy's cum," he growled at her as she gulped down the copious load.

"You're a lucky man, Paddy," Odin said from the doorway, "She is an amazing little slut."

"She will be once I have trained her properly," Padraic chuckled.

His last comment took the power Callie thought she had held briefly away from her again, and she pouted softly. Padraic took up a small towel and cleaned his cock and balls off before throwing the towel down between her legs and pulling up his pants. "Clean yourself up, baby, and come out when you're ready."

Callie had cleaned herself up as best she could and was just smoothing her clothes back into place when Odin appeared at the door again. "Here," he said throwing her a small white shirt, "its getting cool outside now. Try this on and come out and show us." She quickly slipped on the shirt blushing at the words on it, 'I heart my daddy', and turned to leave the room.

Padraic grinned widely as he saw her and thanked Odin for the shirt, "Oh the pleasure was all mine I can assure you. My little girl is in for a very rough time when I get home after that display." The men chuckled and Callie blushed more. "Bring Callie for a play date sometime. We don't meet very many other little girls and their Daddies and Suzie has missed you since...," he paused and looked at Callie, "Well for a long time now."

"Sure," Padraic replied, "But let me keep this one's whorish little ass out of jail first. I will give you a call next week." While Callie died of shame again he took her hand and walked from the store. "It's getting late, one more stop then home for us baby." Padraic opened her door and gave her the small bag holding the clamps smiling he leant down and kissed her murmuring, "Daddy adores you, little girl."

Callie was stunned. No one truly cared about her. This was just a contract position, a transaction of sorts where he helped her out of trouble and she fucked him, simple. She sighed when he closed her door, then why did his words make her feel happy and cared for. She needed to get a grip. She had learnt the hard way not to trust people who said they loved her. She wasn't going to fall into that trap again. But when he slid into the car beside her and leant over to kiss her again she felt the warm fuzzy feeling stay with her.

Climbing into his own his seat he kissed his girl and he sped off down the road. About ten minutes from home he pulled into a supermarket. Producing the list she had made this morning he scanned it quickly and got out motioning her to do the same. The car park was far from empty and she was surprised, mentioning it to Padraic. He shrugged, "A lot of people shop on their way home form work these days since shops are open late every night."

While not crowded the supermarket was busy. They talked for the first time about general things as they shopped. Padraic loved to cook so it didn't matter if she knew how to or not he could teach her if she wanted but he was happy to cook for them. He asked about her preferences and she his. They went through the aisles and if she wanted something, she would pop it in the trolley. If he disapproved he would take it back out and put it back on the shelf. He frowned at her more than once saying she had a very unhealthy diet and needed to look after herself better.

They spent the longest time in the cereal isle as he vetoed her choice time and time again, "But Daddy," she wheedled, "they are so yummyyyyyyyyy."

"Baby," his voice lowered ominously, "Daddy said no. Now choose something without so much sugar."

Reluctantly she put the Cocoa Pops back and picked up Fruit Loops, again he shook his head. She pouted and picked up honey smacks, this time he grinned but still shook his head. "Fine," Callie sighed, "You choose something but no dried up crusty fruit in it or bran flakes or prunes..." she knew she was on shaky ground listing things traditionally aimed at old people.

Callie felt the buzzing deep inside her pussy start again and she gasped looking up at him. He had his hand in his pocket and was smirking at her. "No tantrums, baby. Be a good girl and do what Daddy says," his voice was deceptively soft.

Callie turned to scan the shelves again. She held up frosty flakes hopefully and he rolled his eyes at her the buzzing increasing making her gasp and her breath quicken. She looked at the honey and almond special K that didn't sound so bad and special K was good according to the commercials, so she held it up looking at him. He nodded and she felt the buzzing subside as she placed it in the shopping cart.

Callie grumbled under her breath about mean Daddy's and felt the buzzing start again. "That's three Calliope. You know what that means when we get home?"

Callie became wide eyed and looked around the store. Moving close to him she kissed his cheek and said in her cutest voice, "I am sorry Daddy."

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,513 Followers