Calliope's New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bathroom's a mess, by the way," he said changing the subject to safer topics, "Might need some disinfectant in there."

Bea raised an eyebrow at him, "I'll see if I have time to do it again."

"Callie is napping, so I am going to do a bit more work, she really is very distracting," he grinned and wandered off to the study.

Padraic sat at his desk looking at the empty chair that belonged to his constant companion of the last week and smiled happily at his good fortune that he had gone to bail her out of jail that first day. He always seemed to be torn between being the strict disciplinarian he was at heart and the constant compromises she seemed to be able to wheedle out of him. He laughed at himself and how soft he was becoming, and it showed in his lack of attention to the small workload he had agreed to work on from home.

Turning to his computer with determination he made notes and sent emails as he worked through the backlog of small articles that he needed to deal with. A well respected and senior lawyer in the firm he worked for he was well paid to comment on cases and delegate tasks required to move the cases forward. None of the cases he had agreed to work on in his absence were urgent, but it felt good to clear some of the backlog.

Padraic worked for almost two hours before the need to check on Calliope and have her with him interfered too much with his focus on the work before him. He went in search of the girl who had so captivated him and smiled as he entered her room. She was curled up in a ball in the middle of the small bed, and he went to sit beside her. Stroking her hair he softly kissed her cheek watching her stir back to life.

Calliope blinked her eyes taking a few minutes to wake up fully and smile up at the man leaning over her petting her hair softly. She stretched like a cat and rubbed her eyes, before speaking quietly, "I am sorry I fell asleep. Was I asleep very long?"

"You must have needed the rest," Padraic reassured her, "But its time to get up or you won't sleep tonight." His hand dipped beneath the light blanket, to caress her soft, freshly scrubbed and moisturised body. "How are you feeling?" He asked, trying to gauge her reaction to the cleansing he had given her earlier. He looked forward to reading her journal tomorrow.

Calliope stretched again and wrinkled her nose, "I'm good," she said without conviction. She hadn't liked the enema he had given her even though it was tempered with the other pampering and she wondered if she could negotiate her way out of it before the next cleaning day. Remembering her awful night alone she did not want to antagonise him now. She would tackle the problem when she had some time to think about how she could get her own way, without getting into trouble. She leaned up and kissed his cheek, smiling prettily.

"Yes, you are good," he agreed, wrapping his arms around her watching her expressive face and realising she was planning something. Determined not to be manipulated into more compromise he pulled her to his lap, sitting her up to look at him. "I know some parts of cleaning day are not nice, but we have to do them. It makes me exceedingly happy to know you are clean and healthy. You know how I feel about dirt and mess. That's why even though we do out best to clean up, we have Mama Bea and the kids come and clean everything properly." This was something he wouldn't negotiate, and knowing she would submit to his needs made her all the more perfect to him.

Calliope nodded, "Yeah, you like everything to be squeaky clean." She had never had so many baths, showers and sponge washes as she had since coming to live with Paddy.

He squeezed her ass making her squeak and chuckled. "I think you're almost squeaky clean enough but..." he picked her up and walked over the dressing table and mirror letting her see herself. She had fallen asleep with wet hair and it had dried into precarious curls and angles and she squeaked again at the sight of herself her hands flying up to her head, knowing that Paddy liked her to look a certain way at all times.

Sitting her down on the stool before the dresser he picked up a brush and carefully brushed out all the knots as she pulled faces at herself in the mirror. "There you are my beautiful baby doll, you are perfect again," he leaned down to kiss her neck and cheek. He was unbelievably horny, but he had extensive plans for their night together so he picked her up and went to get her dressed. He gave her white cotton panties and a simple white linen sundress.

They went out to find Bea and Jamie before they left and see what Bea had left them for dinner. Padraic liked to cook, but Bea enjoyed cooking for him, so he took the day off kitchen duty when she came in twice a week. They found them both in the kitchen as Bea made finishing touches to the vegetable soup she had made for them. Jamie was shirtless after a day in the garden and hot sun, his young muscular physique so different from Padraic's older more generous stature and Padraic frowned as he saw Jamie's eye light up when he saw Calliope and her answering smile to him.

"Oh Calliope, you look so fresh and clean, and um," she took a moment to think, "Pure!" Bea turned to look at Padraic, "and you look good too I suppose." She inspected him looking him up and down, and they both chuckled relieving the tension. She shook her head, "I think your obsession with cleanliness is more of a fetish, judging by the mess I had to clean up in the bathroom and the glow of this gorgeous girl."

Calliope blushed deeply, mortified that Bea and now Jamie knew what Paddy had made her endure in his fanatical cleaning. Padraic though just laughed and reached down to squeeze her ass meaningfully as he said, "Could be."