Calluses Pt. 02: Blister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMister23
MrMister23
107 Followers

He stepped back, giving me some room. "Take off your shirt," he ordered, his beefy arms crossed in front of him, expecting. I hesitated, shocked that things were already happening, then began to unbutton the top button of my shirt. It was slower going than usual, as my hands were shaking. I'd only managed the top few by the time he lost his patience.

He came at me with two long strides, and then he was on me. I flinched as he grabbed the expensive shirt from my hands and ripped it open down the middle in a single, violent tear. I heard more than one button snap off and clatter against the wall somewhere across the room, but I knew I wasn't allowed to care about that.

He flung my ruined shirt open with a needy, rumbling growl, letting it hang off my tense shoulders and trail behind my waist. The long, pale landscape my chest and stomach was totally exposed to him now, and I wasn't thinking about my shirt anymore. His hands fell on my body immediately, and his tongue, his beard...

I gasped and wriggled against his assault as he groped my chest, squeezing the furry meat of my pecs -- hard -- as my nipples sprang to life beneath the roughness of his palms. His beard and his mouth dug into the vulnerable flesh of my neck at the same time, raking his tongue across my throat, not bothering to suppress a hungry, bestial grunt. "I've been thinking about these sweet muscle-tits all week, boy..."

I was shocked by his words as much as the rest of him. I let out a low moan against his ear because it was all I could do, the only expression I was capable of, as my nerves exploded right down into my pants. My arms were stiff around the solid strength of his back, awkwardly gripping the thin fabric of his shirt as his great weight crushed my thighs and ass against the back of the couch. The heat of his body was abrasively erotic, swelling in my crotch...

His hands moved lower as soon I moaned, before I could attempt to think straight. They dove beneath what remained of my shirt and groped their way around the tense muscles of my flanks, then down across the light patch of fuzz at the small of my back.

Just then his mouth left my throat and began sucking on my right nipple -- practically eating it. My throat closed up as I let out a shrill, terrified gasp -- his teeth were nipping, threatening to bite, tongue lapping like sandpaper -- but of course the sound only encouraged him. The hard, hot bulge of his crotch was grinding into my own, pinning my throbbing erection beneath the cold metal zipper of my jeans, which were the only layer of defense I had against him.

My ass lifted off the couch as my back arched against the perverted suckling of my nipple. His hands used the opportunity to burrow past my waistline, into the seat of my pants. I was breathless at the sudden invasion, though I'd known it was coming. He cupped each of my large, meaty ass cheeks in his big, strong hands, squeezing hard enough to make me yelp. He pulled them apart like stubborn dough, almost angrily, before smashing them back together - then pushing them up against the rest of my body - then cupping them tenderly, running his fingertips through the light fuzz that covered each globe. His mouth nibbled mercilessly at my stiffening teat the entire time, distracting me with that delicate pain as his finger dug past the soft fur of my crack and into the warm place between --

"Wait," I gasped. "Not so -- please, not so fast --"

He didn't seem to hear me...but thankfully, his finger left my asshole alone for the moment. His hands left the heat inside my pants and held my hips firm, keeping me still. He dropped to his knees, his tongue weaving a warm, sloppy trail down the firm flesh of my chest and belly, until it was at my navel -- where he dove in with enough force to push me back against the sofa again. He was fucking my bellybutton with his tongue, sliding its wet, muscly heat into me as far as it'd go. He was even licking the fur around its opening between burrowing thrusts, as if he were eating out a pussy...!

I gripped the couch beneath me, grunting and shuddering with helpless physical lust, and found myself easily dominated. I was taut in his aching grasp with nowhere to go, no way to stop it, even if I'd wanted to. I'd never been wanted by anyone that badly before, not even close. I could feel myself leaking against the denim of my jeans...

His hands came to the front and ripped my jeans open at the button, nearly ruining those too. The zipper parted at once, exposing the unruly bush of black pubic hair and most of my naked groin, along with the widening trail of dark fur that linked my navel to my cock. The top half of my hard dick was caught at the bottom of the zipper's opening, pulled down and held captive by the weight of my drooping jeans.

I was breathing hard, shoulders trembling as I leaned back against the edge of the couch, watching it all happen. I was giving myself up, open shirt trailing on either side of my spit-slickened torso as his warm breath washed over my pale skin like a titillating breeze. I arched my hips towards his mouth invitingly, not daring to think about what I was doing. I was too far gone already, choking on my own stupefied lust - but my body knew what to do, how to act, so I let it take over.

He was breathing just as hard as I was, eyes wide, drinking me in below the waist. He looked up at me then, grinning a crooked grin, equal parts friendly and cruel. He put his left hand on my bare hip and began to rub the bush of my groin with his right, massaging me deeply, tickling and prickling everything but my cock with his bold, sausage-like fingers. He knew I'd never been touched like this before. Knew it was driving me crazy...

I began to breathe harder, faster. I tensed the muscles of my thighs, my buttocks, my groin, trying to keep my body from melting. I was totally in heat, but somewhere down in the core of my reptile brain, I knew I had to keep myself upright. If my body gave way, and I fell into his grasp completely, it would all be over.

He was drooling openly, shamelessly, dripping from his rough beard into the thick fuzz of my pubic hair. He raised his head and flicked his tongue into my navel again...then down the gentle slope of my lower belly...then along the shallow valley of tender flesh between my stomach and my hip. His fingers pushed deeper as I panted far above, kneading the convulsing muscles of my engorged groin until my legs shook and parted for him like water, and then...

Some small hot core of my body gushed warm pleasure into my gut as his fingers pushed into it. The fire in my loins spread, engulfing my stomach, my bowels, my legs, my brain. The torture was too much -- I had to have his hands on me. My ass, my cock, I didn't care -- I wanted his sex. All of it.

I dared not move to guide him, though. He wouldn't have let me. I squirmed more instead, because by then I knew he liked the sight of it. I opened my legs as wide as I could get them in the confining prison of my half-opened jeans, and his massaging stopped. He knew I wanted everything now. Truly wanted it. He could read it on my face, feel it in my body. "Please," I gasped, the pit of my stomach aching under his tongue with some phantom pain I'd yet to experience.

He didn't answer, just yanked my jeans down around my ankles. My dick, a solid, thick, uncut seven inches, sprang free as he released it. It smacked against my stomach, leaving a sticky patch of precum as, slowly, it began to slide to the side. I gasped wantonly, like a chick, gripping the sofa beneath me.

"Guess I made you wait long enough," he chuckled, and I knew he was right. I'd never seen my own cock that large, that engorged. This was nothing like being molested in the cold, desolate light of day. This was warm, and secret, and --

He buried his bearded face in the soft, fuzzy cushion of my pink scrotum, his tongue forging a path up into the hidden crevice deep beneath my dick. I spasmed under the sudden attack, moaning impotently, deeply now, suddenly ashamed. His tongue kept exploring deeper in the vulnerable cushion of my ballsack, until it found the small mound of my left testicle.

I whimpered, something that may have been a protest. I tried to push his head to another spot, but he grabbed my wrists and forced them back to my sides. I hadn't expected my balls to get any attention. Despite the length and thickness of my cock, my balls have always been pretty small. They rested in an embarrassingly adorable pink pouch at the base of my dick, dwarfed by the manly bush of pubic hair that smothered them. They were all but nonexistent whenever I got hard, shrinking up into my body as my cock grew in size, their pink pouch deflating like a balloon until I was practically a eunuch down there. It was the only part of my body I was truly embarrassed about, and the only reason I'd always tried to avoid getting blowjobs from chicks before I fucked them. I'd been too frightened and mortified by everything else to feel embarrassed by them earlier that week, when he'd stripped me against his cruiser on the side of the road...but it was different now. I wasn't just letting him have what he wanted at that point. I wanted him to want me. I'd assumed his attention would be too focused on my ass to worry with my tiny balls, but now...

He grunted against my scrotum just as hungrily as he'd grunted against the rest of my body. His tongue pushed and bullied its way into my groin, nudging a testicle out of its warm retreat. His mouth shortly engulfed it, rolling it against his tongue as his lips provided light, aching suction, black eyes cloudy with hunger as he watched me blush even deeper. I whimpered, nearly sobbed. Hot, wet, consuming ecstasy flooded my senses, erasing me, and all embarrassment was forgotten.

He breathed deeply through his big nose, absorbing the scent of my intimates. Hands ran roughly up my torso until he found my pecs again. He twisted each of my nipples at once, harder than before. My back arched and I squealed with helpless pain, not caring at all that I sounded like a girl, like a bitch. I was lost in the heat and the pleasure and the pain, thrusting my hips into his hungry, prickling face as he devoured each of my steadily loosening balls, his long nose smashed against the base of my throbbing cock, his eyes watching everything with hooded lust. I was begging him with my body -- thanking him, praising him, feeding it to him. In that moment, I wasn't even the slightest bit afraid of him. If this was what he wanted from me, what he wanted me to feel with him, I'd give him all of it and more.

His hands left my aching nipples and closed in around my throbbing cock. He viciously pulled the foreskin back, exposing the slick, cherry red glans. His tongue left my balls then, only to reappear beneath the wet, sensitive head of my cock, round and round and round --

"Oh -- oh myGod -- " I grabbed his bald head with one hand to steady myself, to root myself in the real world, to him. His hand snaked around to my clenching butt cheek and gripped it firmly, massaging it with tender force. I realized his fingers were sticky and wet with his spit, and then --

His middle finger pushed up into my ass quite abruptly, past the tight ring of my unsuspecting sphincter and up, up, until his knuckles were pressed against either side of my hole, as if he were flicking off my tailbone.

I cried out and grabbed his head with both hands now, frantic. It was pretty painful -- a deep, sharp stinger -- but not enough to make me want him to stop. I'd known this was coming, after all. We both knew he wanted me like this the second he'd pinned me against his cruiser.

Luckily, or perhaps by his design, the sharp pain of his penetration couldn't hope to compete with the boiling ocean of his tongue and lips around my cock, the first real blowjob I'd ever had. He was milking my exposed sex hungrily, relentlessly -- and now the finger up my ass began to move. Slowly at first...then faster...then up, pushing against the base of my...my...

It felt strange now. Strange, and familiar, and very, very good. So good I thought I was going to --

"Wait," I wheezed, desperate, pushing uselessly against his head. "I'll -- you're gonna fucking make me piss --!"

His mouth retreated from my stiff dick immediately, leaving it wet and cold and burning as a glistening trail of spit drooped between the head of my cock and his sneering lips. His finger stayed lodged in my ass, but it had stopped moving. The maddening bolt of crazed sensation that had nearly made me piss myself began to dissolve back down the length of my cock. There it settled back into the core of my groin, wrapped firmly around the sting of his intruding finger, ready to rise again at a moment's notice.

"Boy, you taste too good," his deep voice rasped enthusiastically, hot breath rushing across my wet sex like peppermint, exhilarating. "I could suck on you all night, every bit of you, s'long as you keep whining like that..." He looked up at me, black eyes on fire, grinning wider than ever as spit and precum glistened on his lips. "I am so happy you came. This is worth every penny I'd have made writing your sweet ass a ticket."

I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just grinned back at him. It felt weak, frail, confused, but at least it was real.

His finger slid out of my ass. He stood up, rubbing his bulging crotch unabashed with his right hand, squeezing my hard cock with the other. He tugged on it, and I stood up as well. I stepped out of my crumbled pants at his urging, agonized with need. He tossed his head to the right -- the hallway. I followed him, and he led me by my dick. I had to walk fast.

His bedroom was dim and shadowy, lit only by the orange light of the hallway and the blue glow from the night outside. He guided me around him as he stripped off the tattered remnants of my shirt, then pushed me playfully onto his giant double bed. I fell back into a soft pile of quilts and pillows, my calves dangling off the edge of the mattress, as naked as I'd ever been in the presence of another man. I looked down my splayed body at him, past the exclamation point of my erection and the pale meat of my open thighs.

He stood silhouetted in the doorway, his tight shirt clinging to his broad shoulders, strong hips, furry chest. His ragged jeans barely held the bulge of his cock in check, and I could see the shape of its great hidden mound even in this low light. He oozed masculinity. I wanted him to come at me, wanted him to hurt me, fuck me --

I whimpered quietly beneath the intensity of his gaze, pale skin reddening as a hot blush rushed across my exposed body. I covering my bare stomach with one hand, not even realizing I'd done it. I suddenly felt like raw meat, vulnerable and leaking, completely naked beneath him for the first time. He was still fully clothed, still tasting me in his mouth as his eyes scoured every plane and valley of my body -- even the parts of me that no one had ever seen, or touched, or bothered to notice at all. I was getting harder despite this -- or because of it -- again to the point of pain.

He smiled warmly at the sight of my awkward timidity. It was filled with lust, to be sure, but also...kindness. "Alright, okay. If it'll make you feel more comfortable..." The lewd edge in his voice was palpable.

He stripped off his shirt without much ritual, and tossed it into the darkness. He unbuttoned his jeans and let them drop, then bent forward as he pushed his tight black boxers down the length of his hairy, musclebound thighs. Knees, calves, ankles, gone. He didn't bother taking off his socks, but I didn't care at that point. I was hungry for his body despite my dull fear, studying its fresh nakedness with shallow, horny breaths.

He turned for me, liking the attention, smirking down at me and flexing his great muscles. He was beautiful, carved like a god. His thick body hair was confined to the normal areas, black and plentiful over tight, milk-white skin, only a hue darker than my own. His shoulders and back -- even his ass -- were totally smooth, obviously shaved in preparation, as if he'd known a smoother body would make it even easier for me to swell at the sight of him, to let myself want him. His dick was uncut, like mine, and...oh Lord...

I lay silent and motionless as he crawled over me, the mattress sinking beneath us. He took my hand away from my stomach and pinned my wrists at my sides. He lowered his head and pushed his tongue into my navel yet again...eating it slowly this time, sensually. I was shivering at the violating sensation, unable to wriggle in his grasp, though I desperately needed to. I was gasping like a child, moaning as quietly as I dared. He growled into my gut as he enjoyed my body, devouring it as a wolf would, gorging on the heat of my belly.

Once he'd had his fill, he moved his head up from my stomach, nibbling at the rest of me until his mouth was hovering over my own. The bed shifted and creaked as he lowered the full length of his body over me, hovering above me like a storm cloud, raising his eyes to mine and holding them easily...and then I felt it, at last. It flopped down heavily onto my groin astride my own throbbing member, rippling with heat. I felt its head against my hip, his balls on my balls. I broke from his gaze and looked down, and gasped in awe. It was easily two inches longer than mine, curved upward like a giant scimitar, a cock so massive it was almost unreal...

He laughed softly when my eyes got wide. I could tell he was enjoying this, putting his obviously superior manhood on display against my own, dominating me even in this way. I didn't care, though. I couldn't. It was strangely exhilarating, so unlike the messy bedroom squabbles with girls my own age, where I was always on top before we'd even taken off our clothes, happy enough for the eventual release but always left wanting more.

He grabbed his hard dick and smacked it against my groin like a billy club. He laughed again, then pressed his body against mine completely, head to toe, his hairy chest and stomach rubbing up against my smoother skin. My nipples were tickled by his rug of body hair, my belly quivering against his heat. His huge, hot dick and heavy balls dwarfed and engulfed my own. His hands ran up and down the sides of my body, then stopped at my face. His eyes were holding mine again -- and then he kissed me.

It was the last thing I expected him to do, but to my great surprise I welcomed it. I even pushed back at it, instantly at ease. Our stubble mingled with our spit, rubbing against my face, scratching deliciously. I couldn't penetrate his dominant mouth however, as his tongue was effortlessly pinning my own, forcing my jaw to relax around it...to take it in...

He pulled back just as suddenly as he'd gone in, holding my aching jaw with one big hand. "Sorry," he gasped. "I know I said no kissing."

I said nothing. I just kissed the wiry hair of his chin, nibbled at his mouth, and kept my eyes on his. Something had clicked when he'd pressed his mouth into mine, when I'd tasted his hot breath straight from the source. Somehow it completed the intimate circuit of his body against mine, bathing my skin in endless goosebumps. It was like a drug, and I wanted more of it. Daddy, I thought, and almost said out loud -- but I knew I was pushing things much too far already...

He grinned wildly. "Fuck it," he growled, and kissed me again. Hard. His hand appeared at my dick, and squeezed even harder. I squealed beneath his lips, now wild with lust as he dominated my sex. I wrapped my legs around his waist, opening my body to him, submitting to instinct. It felt right to hold him like this, thighs open around the hardness of his naked waist as his big cock slipped below my hips, the solid length of it rubbing against the hairy heat between my ass cheeks as he moved over me, angling for a deeper kiss. At no point did I think about how humiliating this should be, how I was taking up the woman's position so easily, freely. I was simply too far gone to question it. Like I said, something had clicked.

MrMister23
MrMister23
107 Followers