Cally Comes Good (and often)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roged1
roged1
43 Followers

It was some hours later that the sexual soirée broke up. Olga dressed quickly and left as though nothing had happened. Tom had shot two massive loads of spunk into Cally's ass before his dick had become manageable enough to be removed from the gaping maw that had once been a pretty little anus, and he now lay totally spent upon a bed heavily stained with a variety of pungent bodily juices.

Cally, her cunt on fire and her anus aching from the recent penile assault, took the opportunity to limp back to her own room, clutching the thick wad of bills that Tom had so generously bestowed on her. As she slumped down onto her own little bedside chair, she carefully counted up her 'booty'. There were twenty somewhat crumpled and soiled $50 dollar bills in her grasp. A thousand 'bucks' she thought for allowing a well-endowed senior citizen to fuck her all ends up and a randy 'dyke' who wanted all holes filling. Not a bad day's work she mused looking more closely at where the portrait of Ulysses S Grant should have been.

Unfortunately, staring mockingly back at her was not the one time president of the U.S. but rather the cheeky features of a certain Mickey Mouse! - Ah! But tomorrow was another day - Stay tuned!

ENDS

roged1
roged1
43 Followers
12