Calm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth opened the door and bypassed Tom's office, he'd just wave her to the bathroom anyway. If he planned something for her, he was impatient to see it done. She lifted her eyebrow when she found a note along with a jug of full fat milk, slices of ginger and cinnamon sticks neatly arranged next to the bath.

'The aromatics will make you smell nice, and the ginger will give you energy. The milk will invigorate your skin, at least it's supposed to. If it doesn't, you'll at least have the experience.'

She did as instructed and relaxed in the warm water, the subtle smells of ginger and cinnamon playing through the room. When she came out of the bathroom, she was well groomed and wondrously relaxed. A fine start of the day. She entered Tom's study without disturbing him and made herself comfortable on the pillows to the right of his armchair. A gesture called her closer to him. Tom pulled her face to him and kissed her, drifting off to her throat. "You taste wonderful, Ruth."

Brunch was the last thing on their mind for a long time, but eventually Tom made his escape for the kitchen. There was some prepping left to do. Ruth followed, eager to know what they were having.

"Eggs Benedict with herbs and toast, along with home smoked salmon. Normal and dark chocolate covered strawberries for the sweet. You can make the strawberry margaritas, the recipe's next to the blender."

They worked together, their mouths watering at the thought of what was to come. When the last strawberry vanished from the table and the final delighted little groan was heard, Tom refilled their glasses and asked Ruth, "So, little girl, what'll it be?"

"First, I'd like for you to choose my clothes and pick out a piece of my collar to wear."

"What kind of clothing?"

"Nothing too special, but we're eating out in a nice place so nothing too casual either."

Tom smiled a little and said, "Any chance of you telling me where that is?"

Ruth shrugged and said, "No need to spoil the surprise."

He laughed and got up from the table. "How soon do you want to leave?"

"I'm fresh out of the bath. Ready when you are."

"Good, I won't be long."

Ruth hummed as she cleared the dishes and scrubbed them with extra vigor. A few minutes later Tom came back, holding a white dress with two bands of navy blue stripes, separated by a wide, pure white band that stretched out over her waist. He also had a dark blue ribbon to tie around her waist, highlighting her slender figure. "I don't think you've worn this since we got it. It should be good for whatever you're planning. And I think just the bracelet will do. I want something you can see every time you look down, so you know you're collared."

Ruth took off her uniform and folded it neatly on the table. She kneeled in front of Tom and held out her hand to him. "Will you please put it on me, Sir?"

Tom took the box out of his pocket and hesitated for a second before he opened it and took out the beautiful bracelet. It was part of the set of jewelry that represented her collar, each piece crafted in the same style, with twisted white gold and small, vibrant emeralds. "This is how you want your day to be?"

"Yes, Sir."

He locked the bracelet around her wrist and said, "I'll oblige, little girl."

"Can I ask one more thing before I dress, Sir?"

"Go ahead."

"Could you write your name somewhere of your choice? You've never done so, although the Rules mention it. I... I want to know what it's like."

Tom went to retrieve a pen and looked down, his eyes wandering her body. Ruth felt her nipples stiffen as she wondered where he'd mark her, what he'd write. Her thoughts stopped, and she focused on Tom when he crouched in front of her and let the tip of his finger drag along her inner thigh. Her breathing sped up when he lingered. She felt faint disappointment when he traveled upwards.

He followed the curve of her breast but he didn't seem interested. Her collar bone did almost tempt him though. Her breath stopped when he lingered there, the dress he chose for her was close to strapless. If he wrote his name there, there was no hiding it. She could breathe again when he slid his finger away from her collar bone and down her arm. He grabbed her hand and held her arm steady. In bold letters he wrote 'Sir' on the inside of her wrist. Now each wrist had a reminder she was his.

Ruth shot forward and hugged him, knocking Tom back. He laughed and kissed her before standing up. "You choose if you want to wear underwear today. Be at the door in five minutes."

"Yes, Sir."

Five minutes later she was back and when Tom raised an eyebrow, looking down and back up, all Ruth did was shrug and smile as she sauntered out of the apartment. Tom grinned as he went out after her, and it surprised him to see her standing next to the car with her hand held out to him. "You want to drive?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Would you mind doing so in the future as well?"

She smiled wide at his question. "Not at all, Sir."

"Good, from now on you'll drive. I'll drive when I feel like driving."

"Thank you, Sir."

He waved her thanks away and stepped in the passenger seat, happy he didn't have to bother with any traffic.

***

Tom looked over at Ruth with a question in his eyes. She'd parked in front of an upper scale liquor store, offering a wide assortment of fine spirits. "This is where you wanted to go? It's a liquor store, Ruth. Why would you come here?"

A little smile played around Ruth's mouth. "I would like for Sir to buy me a present here, if it's not too presumptuous to ask. And of course, if Sir wishes to buy something for himself, then I'd gladly encourage him to do so."

He looked at her, slightly bemused. Let her have her way. "Stay in your seat until I come open your door."

They made their way to the store and before they stepped inside, Ruth put her hand on Tom's arm so she could stop him. "Yes, Ruth?"

"Sir, inside the store, could you put your hand in the small of my back and show me where to go? I'm not very familiar with this place."

Tom knew for a fact she'd been here before at least once. His favorite bottle of scotch had been nearly empty and suddenly, miraculously a full bottle had appeared. Would he be spending the entire day running into one small surprise after another? Why not? He grinned and put his hand in the small of her back. "Sure, I wouldn't want my little girl to get lost, would I?"

Even though she'd tricked him into treating himself as he rewarded her, Tom made the most of it. He called over the owner of the story and together they systematically found out what Ruth would like the most out of the assortment in the store. Eventually they stepped out of the store as two satisfied customers. Tom glanced over at Ruth and said, "You're a clever little girl, aren't you?"

"I am what I am, Sir."

He laughed and grabbed her so he could give her a kiss. "So where to next?"

"You'll see."

***

Their next stop was a local park, where a jazz band would come and play a concert. The band was still setting up, so there was some time to kill. Tom and Ruth sat down on one of the park benches a way off from the stage. They enjoyed the park's atmosphere and the warm rays of the sun while they chatted.

Ruth leaned in close to Tom and handed him something she'd been hiding in her hand since they left the car. It was a silk scarf, rolled up into a tight ball. "Please tie my hands, Sir."

Tom's expression changed immediately. Ruth shivered when she saw the look in his eyes. His voice was low when he said, "Cross your wrists on your lap, little girl."

Nobody could clearly see what he was doing and before she knew it, Tom had locked Ruth's wrists in place. He pulled her close enough so he could whisper into her ear. "You're playing a dangerous game, little girl. I know this park. I know where the quiet spots are. You'd be quiet if I told you to, wouldn't you? Very quiet."

Ruth swallowed as her pussy clenched at his words. "Yes, Sir."

"Do you maybe think one scarf isn't enough to tie you up? Let me tell you something, little girl."

His warm breath in her neck tantalized her, and her cheeks burned bright red. People would know they weren't just having a quiet moment. It embarrassed her, but she loved it.

"I've been wanting to tie you up to a tree. One high branch and one scarf is all I need to tie your hands above your head. Which way would you want me to tie you? Would you like to feel the rough bark dragging across your nipples as I fuck you? Or maybe you'd like it if I spanked your ass till it's tender so you can feel every little ridge pressing into your skin as I fuck you?"

Ruth's breathing sped up, and she pushed her hands down into her lap, but she couldn't stop her imagination from going into overdrive. "The second one, Sir. That way I can feel both."

Tom laughed, a wonderful belly laugh that made her smile as well. He let her go and said, "For that one, I think my greedy little girl deserves a treat. A waffle will have to do."

He stood up and Ruth tried to stop him. "Sir!"

He pet her hair and said, "Don't worry, little girl. The line isn't long. I'll be back soon."

The wait felt long to Ruth. Losing the safety of Tom's presence made her feel very vulnerable, tied as she was. If anyone came up to ask her something or to join her on the bench, she'd be mortified. She sighed when Tom returned to her. "Is my greedy little girl embarrassed? I can tell. You're blushing all the way down to your cleavage."

He chuckled and pulled her closer to him. After she settled in, Tom broke off a piece from the waffle and said, "Here, maybe this will cheer you up."

Her eyes turned to the rest of the waffle as if to ask if she'd be eating all of it. Tom's smile widened a little more when he nodded in response. Ruth accepted the piece and chewed, embarrassed at the thought that people would see her being fed like a little girl.

"How was it?"

"Very good, Sir."

"It is, isn't it?" Tom had fun teasing his little girl with the rest of the waffle, but eventually he untied her and they watched the performance, lying down in the grass.

***

Ruth and Tom stepped inside a charming restaurant with small wooden tables that matched the gave the place a welcoming feel. There was hardly any room to slide your chair back far enough to get up, but that didn't stop the place from being full when other places were close to deserted. Tom took in the cozy atmosphere and said, "It's been a while since we've been here. I'd forgotten about it."

"I try not to come here too much so it's special every time I eat here. Do you like it, Sir?"

"Yes, it's intimate."

He picked up the menu and held it up to her. "I'll order for the both of us."

"Please do so, Sir."

While Tom browsed through the menu, he could feel Ruth's foot rubbing his thigh. He lowered the menu a little so he could see her, but she had her poker face up. "Have you decided already, Sir?"

"No, not yet. I just... noticed something."

"Is something not to your liking, Sir?"

He smiled and shook his head. "No complaints."

Ruth smiled back at him and pushed her foot further up his leg and rubbed it against his crotch. Tom chuckled and returned his attention to the menu. At some point, Ruth stopped touching him, which both relieved and disappointed him. Not for long though. Tom froze in the middle of turning a page when a little hand grabbed his zipper.

He looked to the side and saw Ruth wasn't in her seat. A waiter showed up at the table and startled Tom. "Care to order, sir?"

Ruth unzipped Tom's pants as the waiter took their order. "We'll have the menu. One fish main and one chicken. And if you could hold on the starters for a while, I'd appreciate it. My girlfriend went to the toilet. She's feeling a little unwell. Nothing too serious though."

Ruth rewarded Tom's quick thinking by slipping his shaft down the back of her throat and keeping it there. His poker face almost cracked, but Tom stayed steady until the waiter left. Ruth worked his cock fast, bringing him close to the edge. She was very skilled and in this situation those skills sent his arousal skyrocketing.

Tom wasn't the only one experiencing some forbidden pleasure though. Ruth's soft moans rose from under the table. Always true to her training. It made him smile. When he toppled over the edge, Tom couldn't stop himself from leaning forward in his chair with his eyes closed. He shot his come into Ruth's mouth and her own orgasm made her buck with pleasure under the table. She stuffed her Sir's cock deeper into her throat to stifle her moans.

After a minute's pause she peeked her head from under the table. "Is the coast clear? I kind of need to clean up."

Tom cast a glance over his shoulder. It was early in the evening shift. If she was quick about it, she could make it. "Yes, you can come out, Ruth. But quickly."

Ruth hurried to the bathroom and when she came back, she looked as fresh as she had when she first arrived, apart from the subtle blush she had on her cheeks.

"Today was great, Ruth."

She blushed a deeper shade of red and looked down. "Thank you, Sir."

"Ruth, look up at me." When she met his eyes, Tom wanted to forget about the restaurant and take her home as fast as he could. But he held back and used that emotion to give his words weight. "I'm glad you're mine."

Ruth grabbed his hand with hers and said, "Thank you, Sir. That's all I need. I don't really want any rewards or treats. Just please keep me close to you."

Tom smiled and cupped her cheek with his hand. "Would you deny me anything, little girl?"

"No, Sir."

"Then will you let me have my fun and spoil you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Great, now let's see about some food."

The food was delicious, and the atmosphere was relaxed until the moment Tom paid the bill. "Don't forget, Ruth. The moment you step into the bedroom you're mine until you escape. Anything can happen before you make it back through that door."

Tom grabbed Ruth and gave her a passionate kiss that made heads around several tables turn to watch. It left her legs trembling, and she had to hurry to catch up with him as he left the place.

***

The bedroom door locked behind Tom and he leaned back against it, looking down at Ruth. She crawled from her place to the right of the door and assumed the Kneel up position in front of him, proudly displaying her naked form to him. The only things hidden from his sight were her downcast eyes.

Tom kept quiet for a few minutes, thinking about how and where he'd start. Ruth wanted to look up, more and more with every passing second. All she could see were his legs, casually crossed.

"You surprised me today. I'd expected you to be more selfish about your reward. You could've asked for anything you wanted, and I wouldn't have had a word of complaint about it. If I want to spoil you, then I want to do it well. Yet somehow I feel we were both spoiled today."

Tom walked around Ruth and crouched behind her, his hands resting on her shoulders. "Display, little girl. Show yourself to me."

His words sent a shiver through Ruth. This is what she'd wanted to ask, but she couldn't bring herself to ask. She'd tried to show Tom her love for him all day and now Ruth would be given the chance to show her Master that she belonged to him in every way. He drew back so Ruth could adjust, and she spread her hips further apart and sat down on the soles of her feet. She laced her hands together behind her head and pushed her chest forward. Her eyes cast down as required, so she had no idea where his eyes were roaming.

Tom moved around her and laid himself down on the floor on his side, supporting his head with one arm. Ruth could see his face now and she shivered now she knew with certainty his eyes were lingering on her body.

"Little girl, I appreciated today a lot. You have a very enjoyable way of telling me you like being my little girl. In a little while I'm going to inspect you, but for now I just want to enjoy seeing you."

Ruth's pussy clenched at the thought of being inspected. She already felt vulnerable displaying her body like this, but inspection went beyond that. For the next fifteen minutes she breathlessly followed Tom's fingertips along her skin as they traced the lines of her body. Time after time he came ever so close to touching her where she wanted to be touched, but never all the way. He surprised her by suddenly sliding his finger through her wet pussy, bumping into her clit. A jolt of pleasure shot through her and she involuntary closed her legs in response.

Tom smiled wide at seeing her primed and ready. He got up and folded his arms while Ruth scrambled to regain her position. "I'll start your Inspection now, little girl. Don't break eye contact. Present your breasts."

Ruth untangled her hands and quickly move her hands so she could cup her breasts and push them up, being very careful not to appear clumsy in any way. She lifted her ass off her feet and almost presented her pert breasts on a platter. Tom took his time touching and examining the soft mounds, drawing pleasure from the little twitches and the squirming he could coax from her. "They're beautiful as always, little girl. Present your pussy now."

Ruth moved onto her back, taking hold of her ankles and pulling them to the sides of her ass before she spread her legs wide. Having to maintain eye contact made the position much more challenging for her. Even more so when Tom systematically probed and teased every sensitive spot he knew of. He could see her eyes pleading him to stop teasing, but he only smiled as he continued his inspection. "You have a lovely pussy, little girl. Present your ass now."

Again Ruth had to move her body, obeying the guidelines he had set out for her in the Rules. She squeezed her eyes shut in helpless anticipation while she pressed her cheek against the floor, her arms crossed on the floor, slightly above her head. Her legs were open wide and her ass was as high up as she could push it. Seconds ticked by before Ruth felt Tom's hand caressing her cheeks and then disappearing, replaced by one finger dragging across her asshole. Her ass clenched at the touch and she moaned.

Ruth wished Tom would finish the inspection. She wished he'd never stop. It felt so embarrassing, but there was nothing that made her feel his like this. Nothing she could hide, no way for her to go against him. All she could, all that was left, was to submit.

"I'd love to keep playing with your tight little ass, little girl, but I need to move on. Present your mouth no."

With fluent movements, Ruth returned to the position she had started her inspection in. She looked up at Tom with a dreamy expression and opened her mouth. He crouched in front of her and hooked her cheek so he could check up on her teeth. When he was finished, Tom pulled Ruth in for a kiss and she responded with an enthusiasm born from a deep-seated need to comply to whatever it was he wished her to do.

"You passed your inspection, little girl. I have no complaints. You're a beautiful woman and I'm proud to have you."

A radiant smile appeared on Ruth's face and she said, "Sir, can your servant ask you a question?"

"Yes, little girl."

"Can I hug you?"

"Of course."

Ruth came up and jumped Tom, wrapping her legs around his waist. She grabbed handfuls of his hair and kissed him with a passion that surprised him. He responded with the same level of intensity and walked his horny little girl over to the bed. Cursing to himself that he still had his pants on, Tom shirked them off and saw Ruth lying on the bed, her arms stretched out above her head and her eyes aflame with lust. He knew what she wanted. He hadn't planned it out this way but that didn't matter. Right now he wanted the same as her.

Tom descended on Ruth and slammed his cock inside her soaked pussy in one powerful stroke. The sudden, violent intrusion made her groan, but any sound coming from Ruth cut off when Tom started slamming his cock into her tight slit. She clamped her arms and legs around him, using her whole body's strength to pull her pussy up to meet his cock. Before long Ruth was coming, screaming out her pleasure as Tom continued driving his cock in and out her slit for a few minutes longer until he froze on top of her, the intensity of his orgasm overwhelming him for a moment.