Calm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chorus of stimulation and excitement was too much for Ruth, and she came with a beautiful, half strangled moan. She pulled on her bonds as her body tensed and relaxed, along with the waves of her pleasure. When her orgasm faded, she laid back, panting. She watched Tom undress and felt a need to have him close to her so he could give her what she loved him for. "Please, Sir, could you untie your servant's arms? I would really like to hold you while we make love."

Ruth thrilled at the little smile her comment lured out. They locked hands as soon as her arms were loose and their lips met in a drawn out, hot kiss. Tom slid his cock inside of her and let her responses guide him, denying her nothing except the push she needed to topple over the edge of a new orgasm. "Sir, please."

"Do you want to come?"

"Badly, Sir."

"And why haven't you already?"

"Because my pleasure is yours, Sir."

Tom locked one hand in her hair and drove his cock into her with hard thrusts that resounded through her body. It took him some time to answer her, but he wanted to drive her to the edge of her endurance so she'd explode with all the more intensity. "You're the best servant I could wish for, Ruth. Please, come for me."

His praise and permission were all she'd been looking for and receiving them broke the wall of resistance she'd built up. Ruth clamped her arms around Tom's chest and screamed her pleasure into his shoulder. Her pussy rippled around his cock while he kept grinding his hips into her. As her pleasure descended from its peak, she felt a happy glow come over her, and she felt even happier when he tensed and came deep inside of her.

Giving him pleasure fulfilled a deep need in her, more fundamental than the desire she had for meeting her own needs. "I love you, Sir."

"I feel the same way, little girl. You're a marvel."

Happy to forget about her tied legs, Ruth snuggled close to Tom, enjoying the weight of his body pressing down on her. She mewled in protest when he worked himself loose so he could untie her, but soon enough he was back and she could fall asleep happy.

***

Tom dangled his car keys from his finger and said, "Are you ready to leave, little girl?"

The blush on Ruth's face told him all he needed to know. Still, it was fun to ask. She couldn't meet his eyes, but her answer was quick. "Yes, Sir."

He pushed up her chin so he could see the look in her eyes. "Have you been looking forward to today?"

Her voice was soft and a little hoarse as she answered him. "I haven't been able to get it out of my head, Sir."

"Great, let's go."

After they settled down in the car, Tom looked over at her and pointed towards her skirt, shaking his head. Ruth shook her head right back at him, nervous energy stirring her up from the inside. "Sir, I'm not wearing any underwear. I can't take off my skirt."

When Tom put his hand on the car door handle and made to get out of the car, Ruth yanked his arm his arm to stop him. Blushing bright red, she took off her skirt and handed it to him. He tossed it behind him on the back seat and spread her legs apart. The underground parking was safe, but still, anybody from the building could walk by. Ruth's breathing sped up when his finger slid along her pussy, and he smiled when he felt how wet she already was.

Tom pulled back and opened the glove compartment, taking out a short length of rope. Ruth couldn't tear her eyes from the white loops as they coiled around her wrists, slowly but surely restricting what she could still do. Satisfied with his work, Tom pushed her hands down between her legs and unbuttoned her blouse. He pulled it open so her beautiful breasts were visible.

Ruth's expression was torn between embarrassment and excitement. She both hated and loved he was making her live her fantasy. Tom opened the glove department again, under the attentive eye of Ruth. What was he planning now? She gasped when she saw a little jar in his hand. She tried to move back and escape, but instead she wound up pinned against the back of the seat, with nowhere to go. Tom was generous in applying the cool cream to both her nipples.

Ruth was panting now, she knew what the cream would do to her. What was this one going to feel like? Hot? Cold? How fast would it work? How long would it take for her to lose all her restraints and turn into a horny mess for any passerby to see?

Tom ran his fingers along Ruth's inner thigh and said, "I think I can guess what's going through that mind of yours, little girl. Even if they don't see the rope, they'll see my little girl squirming, showing off her breasts and playing with her tight little pussy. Won't that be wonderful?"

He put the car in reverse before she could answer, and it hit Ruth that it was really happening. Fuck, her pussy was already begging to be touched. She moaned at the thought of what was still to come.

As Tom maneuvered through the parking lot, he said "Let me tell you what's going to happen. We're going for a drive to a nice secluded place. People know about it, but it's private enough for some fun."

He winked at her. "While we're on our way, you have permission to touch yourself under one condition. You have to put your feet up on the dashboard and open your legs as wide as you can while you touch yourself. If you don't fulfill that condition, you're not allowed to touch yourself. Do you understand?"

Ruth swallowed and looked straight ahead before answering, trying to get herself under control. She was so horny it felt ridiculous. If he touched her, she'd burst. Her voice was hoarse when she said, "I understand, Sir."

"Good. It's a one hour drive, and you're only allowed one orgasm so you'd better pace yourself. The cream should kick in at about the halfway mark, keep it in mind."

Tom smiled when he heard her groan.

Thirty minutes later, Ruth had a bewildered look in her eyes. Her legs wanted to go up on the dashboard, but she couldn't bring herself to let them. Her resolve was weakening though. The tingling in her nipples was flaring up, and Tom had been teasing her throughout the ride. Every red light, every calm street, he had slipped his hand between her legs or pinch one of her nipples. It was a constant stream of teasing and wondering if somebody, anybody saw what was happening.

The numbing agent in the cream was wearing off quickly now, and Ruth couldn't help reaching up to ease the tingling in her nipples. Touching only made things worse. The first gentle squeeze sent a jolt of pleasure to her pussy and somehow her hands didn't stop playing with the little nubs. Her moans got more heated as she was absorbed in her play. Only minutes later, her hands started travelling down.

"Little girl, put your feet up on the dashboard."

Ruth obeyed his voice without hesitation and finally she could touch herself. She plunged two fingers into her pussy and moaned from deep within. Her hands made her feel incredible, but the rope hindered her from bringing herself to the fast climax she wanted. She could feel how close she was to a wonderful eruption. Her whole body was aching for it, but she just couldn't get it right. "Please, Sir. Can you help me? I can't do it on my own."

"Are you sure you want to come already? It's still twenty minutes."

She didn't take in his words, didn't process his warning. There was no time for words now. "Yes, Sir. Please."

Tom slowed the car down and slipped his hand between her legs. He rubbed her clit while she fingered her pussy with an almost desperate need. When the orgasm hit Ruth, she let out a strangled moan and pushed her hips up, raising her pussy off her seat. Her legs were spread wide open and firmly planted on the dashboard as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss rippled through her body. She sagged back in her seat, expecting to bask in the afterglow.

But things didn't go her way. Any numbing agent in the generous amount of cream Tom had applied to her throbbing nipples had long since lost its potency, and as she settled back into her normal self, she felt the intense glow fueling the fire in her pussy. "Oh god."

Ruth squeezed her legs together and curled up so she could trap her hands between her legs and her chest, so she wouldn't be tempted to touch herself. But all it did was push her sensitive breasts against her arms, giving her more pleasure than she could handle right now. She shot back up and moaned when she felt Tom's fingers slide between her pussy lips. He dragged them along her inner thigh, making her shiver. "Should I honk my horn, little girl?"

Her eyes widened as she saw his hand hover over the steering wheel, and she vigorously shook her head. Tom wouldn't do it this time, but he knew suggesting it would stir up Ruth's fantasy of being watched. From that point on the ride was a constant struggle for Ruth. Tom would tease her, drive side by side with trucks and hit the occasional pothole. When they arrived at the spot, Tom ordered Ruth to step outside. The excitement he'd been holding back gave his voice an edge, and she was out the door before she knew it.

Despite his evident desire for her, Tom calmly walked around the car and opened the passenger side door. He rolled down the window and then closed it again. All the while, Ruth was watching him, every fiber of her body screaming to be touched. He laid his hand on the back of her neck and said, "I suggest you grab something, because you're about to get fucked hard."

Tom shoved Ruth head first through the open car window and slammed his rock hard cock inside of her as soon as he freed it. Ruth pushed back in any way she could, using her arms and legs. She welcomed the fierce fucking. It matched the chaotic mess inside of her. She loved that he was just as aroused as she was.

It didn't take long for Tom to spew his load inside her soaked pussy, and as soon as he recovered he attacked her clit with one hand while he spanked her ass hard with the other. Ruth screamed into the car as her second, long awaited orgasm blew her mind. The dam inside burst and the sharp snap of his hand on her cheeks sent her higher, prolonging and intensifying her ecstasy.

After several minutes spent leaning against the car, Tom pulled Ruth out of the window and untied her. She was a happy mess, still enjoying sporadic aftershocks. "Do you want to clean up and go for a walk or do you want to go home?"

"Can we lie down in the grass somewhere?"

"Sure we can. I've got a blanket in the trunk. Get dressed now. Before anybody comes."

She looked down and pulled her blouse shut. Had she really looked like this and worse for the past hour. Oh god.

"Did you bring any fresh clothes, Tom?"

"Fresh clothes? You don't need them. I think you look great as you are now."

He was chuckling when Ruth grabbed her skirt from the back seat, her ass still stinging where he'd spanked it.

***

Ellie slammed her hand down on the kitchen table, a frustrated look on her face. She glared at Tom and said, "Why did I need to learn about touching myself? I had no idea what it was supposed to feel like, and I was okay with that. I was fine. Now I know, and it's like part of me that should be there is missing. Something normal. I feel like I'm half a person. I hate it!"

Her hands balled into fists. "And I know it's just the start. This is just me by myself. When I see you and Ruth together, I don't get it. How can she be so happy? What makes her feel like that? I want to know, Tom. I want to feel what she's feeling."

Her face distorted in anger, "My father never made me happy. He never let me make myself happy either, and my mom wasn't there, remember? So how the fuck am I supposed to figure all of this out? Are you gonna show me? Ruth maybe? Are you going to teach me stuff that makes me feel like shit because I spent all that time not knowing about it when I should have?"

Tom took Ellie in his arms and ignored her weak attempt at pushing him away. She gave up and hid herself in his warm embrace. "It's okay to be mad, Ellie. Your father made lots of mistakes that you have to pay for now. All you could do as a child was love him and hope he loved you back. It's what kids do. So you took whatever you could get and over time you've learned that love is sex and pain, that there's no room for just you, and I'm sorry for that. I can only imagine how confused you're feeling.

"But look at us now. I'm just holding you close to me, and you've calmed down so much. You already know there are others ways for people who care about each other to show their feelings. You can feel and do the same things as anybody else."

Ellie sniffled and said, "You make it sound so simple, Tom. Like there's nothing wrong with me. I shouldn't have let him do those things."

Tom's arms tightened around the young girl, hard enough to give her trouble breathing. His voice sounded strangled, as if he was holding back something. "Never. Never think that any of this was your fault. You're innocent. If your father couldn't give you the care you needed, then he should've found help. There can be no excuses, ever."

"Tom, please, you're hurting me."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to." He let her go and sighed as he watched her with worry in his eyes. "It hurts to see you like you are now, Ellie. But I believe you can lead the life you want to live. You have a bright future ahead of you. I just know you'll make me proud."

Ellie retreated a step, wringing her hands together. Tom waited for her to say what was on her mind. Seconds ticked away before she took a deep breath and shored up her courage enough. "Tom, therapy and things... It's so I can be normal again, right? So I won't think about what happened... and I think it helps... I really do, but I don't know, Tom. I don't know if I'll ever want to be with anybody. Like that, you know what I mean. Tom..."

She lifted her eyes to his, the plea written in them so strong that it haunted her beautiful face. "Tom, can you show me what it's like to be with someone the right way? You and Ruth seem so happy, and I can tell from just looking at her when you've been together. She's different, glowing, and I don't understand how it works, how it can be. Can I have that to? Is it even possible for me? I need to know, Tom. Please do this for me."

Tom was torn. Part of him said yes without even having to think about it. How could he deny her cry for help? But a different part of him sounded the alarm. If he did this, would she connect him with sex as well? Would he reinforce her picture that love was sex? Would he make things worse?

Ellie saw the struggle Tom was going through in his eyes and kept looking at him with the same anguished expression. She was afraid she lacked something so important that it disqualified her for being a normal person.

Tom took a deep breath and sighed. "I'm afraid, Ellie. Afraid you'll think I'm like your father if I touch you like that. Ruth and me didn't take you in to groom you. We want you to heal, and I could never stand to see you get hurt any worse. Can't words be enough?"

Ellie shook her head and grabbed his shirt with her small hands. "Please, Tom."

"Are you 100% sure you want this?"

Ellie nodded her head, but that wasn't enough for Tom. "Ellie, answer me. This is serious. Do you understand what you're asking for?"

"Yes."

"Do you really?"

"I understand, Tom. Please, just this once. I won't ask again."

Tom struggled to decide what to do. Yes or no? What would saying yes mean? What would saying no mean? He didn't know. How was he supposed to know? If he refused her, she might feel rejected and lose her belief that there was more in store for her in life. If he accepted, she might be confronted with a part of herself that she didn't want to see.

He knew something of her fears, something of how desperate she was for knowledge and experiences that would prove to her that her life had much to offer still. "All right then. I'll do what you're asking for. I'll try and make you feel good. Stop me any time you feel even the least bit uncomfortable. That's not a request."

Ellie didn't make a sound when Tom lifted her chin and softly claimed her lips. He had a burning need to prove to her that it was possible to enjoy herself with a man. He'd bring her pleasure and ask for nothing in return. Afterwards, he'd treat her the same, with no strings attached. Ellie needed to believe she wasn't broken, that her future was more than smashing into a brick wall over and over.

And so Tom gave Ellie her first kiss. His lips lingered on hers as he explored her soft mouth with feather light kisses. He left little kisses on her eyelids, on the tip of her nose and anywhere he could reach. One hand gently brushed back her hair and Tom kissed her exposed neck, trailing his route to her earlobe with kisses. He flicked it with the tip of his tongue and then nibbled it.

Ellie hadn't made a single sound yet, but Tom knew she was feeling everything he did for the first time and that she had no idea what to do or how to respond. So he'd lead her carefully through all the tiny wonders he could show her.

Tom slipped his hand into her pale locks and ran his finger through the silky strands. He looked for any traces of fear or disgust in her face, but couldn't find any. All he saw was faint surprise. Tom pulled Ellie closer to him and locked lips with her, wanting to make the kiss deeper. Ellie opened her mouth a tiny bit and then froze when she felt his hand slide along her side.

She jerked when Tom stopped an inch or so short of her breast and brushed the soft globe's side with his thumb. Tom left his hand in place, not moving it further, and Ellie relaxed again. She opened her mouth fully to Tom, and he kissed her more deeply, his tongue teasing hers. He pulled her head to the side and softly bit the soft skin of her throat while he ran his hand up her side again.

Tom teased Ellie like this until she stopped freezing when his hand neared her breasts. At that point, he switched position and carefully ran the tips of his fingers along her naked inner thigh, stopping well short of her panties. He teased her sensitive skin just a little before sliding his hand around the back to knead her firm cheeks. Ellie didn't kiss back while Tom played around with his hand, unsure about his plans, but over time she relaxed and pushed her ass into his hands every time he reached it.

Tom kept teasing Ellie's body as his mouth traveled wherever it could reach. Ellie was breathing fast now, and a blush had spread across her cheeks. She leaned into Tom's advances, wanting to feel just that little bit more. She finally felt comfortable being kissed and touched.

With steady hands Tom unbuttoned Ellie's blouse one button at a time, giving her plenty of opportunity to stop him. He'd dressed and undressed her on a number of occasions, but never like this. Never charged like this. Regardless of the situation, Ellie was still the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen or was ever likely to see.

Ellie's bra followed her blouse to the floor with little fuss, revealing her incredible breasts. They were high and firm, almost impossibly so given their ample size. Tom had to steel himself to keep taking it slowly. His fingertips trailed the silky underside of Ellie's heavy globes, continuing in a spiral that stopped just short of touching her nipple. Instead, he blew a soft jet of air over the nub, enjoying the sight as it stiffened.

Ellie closed her eyes as Tom lavished one breast with small kisses while kneading the other. She gasped when he finally touched her stiff nipple, latched on to it with his mouth and circled it with his warm tongue. The feeling was strange to her, nothing someone else did to her had ever caused her body to react like this. It felt good, and it left her wanting more.

She clenched one hand into Tom's hair and pulled him closer to her body, unwilling to let him go now. Ellie loosened her grip as he tweaked her nipple and rolled it between two fingers. Tom's free hand drifted along her inner thigh, and Ellie felt bombarded by the myriad unfamiliar sensations. She had trouble focusing on any one of the things happening to her. It took all she had to take it all in.