Calm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft moan escaped her when Tom first slipped a finger into her wet pussy as he nibbled her nipple. Her moan morphed into a deeper, more soulful sound when Tom curled his finger upwards and massaged her insides. Ellie's fears and restraints seemed forgotten as she twisted and undulated to get the most pleasure out of whatever it was Tom was doing to her. He kneeled between Ellie's legs and pulled off her skirt and panties to reveal her pink pussy topped by a small tuft of platinum hair. It glistened with excitement, eager for more wonders. He picked her up and set her down on the edge of his desk, her slender legs spread wide.

His hands stroked her inner thighs as he traced her pussy lips with the tip of his tongue. Ellie moaned and yelped as Tom used his experienced mouth and hands to build up her excitement. Her stiff clit peeked out at him, but it wasn't time yet. He used every trick he knew to slowly take her higher. Finally, he locked his lips around her little pea and sucked gently as he slipped two fingers inside and curled them both upwards to massage the roots of her clit. Ellie started shaking and moaning, her hands clawing in his hair as she pushed her hips up against his face.

When her orgasm hit her, Ellie thrashed in Tom's hands, but he didn't let up. Her fingers tangled painfully in his hair as he pumped his digits into her quivering pussy, and he pushed his tongue down onto her clit, massaging it as he hummed. One little orgasm wasn't what Tom wanted Ellie to experience, so he kept on working hard. Ellie's breathing quickened, and she exploded a second time when Tom pinched one of her nipples. The first orgasm had been the foundation to make this rush of pure ecstasy possible. Ellie stiffened in a silent scream as the first true orgasm of her life rushed through her.

Ellie couldn't think, couldn't see. She was adrift, with only Tom's head to cling on to. She wrapped her legs around his head and pushed his face into her pussy. He never stopped pleasuring her. Suddenly, the pleasure overwhelmed her. Her clit felt itchy, and she pushed Tom away. The gulping breath he took surprised Ellie, but he didn't seem to mind.

Tom got up and brushed Ellie's cheek with his hand. His whole face was a wet mess, but she could clearly see his eyes scanning her for any sign of distress. "I hope you'll believe me now when I tell you you can feel just as good as anybody else."

Ellie was too distracted by the afterglow of her orgasm to give him any sort of useful answer, so Tom picked up her clothes and held them out to her. "Come on, get dressed. I'll carry you to your room. I think you could use a nap. You know where to find me if you want to talk after you wake up."

After closing the door to her room, Tom leaned back against it and sighed. Thank god nothing seemed to have gone wrong. Yet. He'd have to call Ruth. Shaking his head, Tom cursed his doubts and hoped he'd done the right thing.

***

Ellie hadn't come to Tom to talk about what happened in his study, and he was a little worried about that. On the other hand, there didn't seem to be any sign she was behaving differently towards either him or Ruth. He carefully concluded that things had turned out okay. After a few days his certainty got smashed when Ellie turned up in his study. "Tom, I want you to do for me what you did for Ruth."

Startled, Tom said "Ellie, I can't do that with you. It's not safe. You could get seriously hurt. Emotionally. What if something goes wrong? I don't want to risk that. Plus, you're a minor, and I can't do that with you. Even what happened a few days ago can be considered assault. And you told me that was a one time thing, there wasn't supposed to be a follow-up."

Ellie folded her arms and shot Tom a stern look. "It won't go wrong. Ruth says you always make things work, whatever it is she asks of you."

"Did she put you up to this?"

"No, Tom. This is my idea. I want to beat my father like Ruth beat Sebastien. Charlotte and Ruth have been teaching me that I can fight. That I can win. So I have to fight the memory that hurts the most. One woman I've read about did it. She said it was a huge release for her. Ruth did it. She said the same thing. I want that. I want to feel like I've let go."

Tom shook his head and said, "Ellie, there's no way I can do this without harming you. I wasn't there when you lived with your father, and I'm not a mind reader. I don't know what you're expecting me to do. Every second, I'll be wondering if I 'm hurting you for real or not. I can't do it, Ellie. It's also illegal."

"We'll just do it on my birthday, okay? I'll be eighteen then. Please, Tom. I'll tell you everything you need to know. I want to do this. It has to be this way, and it has to be you. Please do this for me. Just this once. I promise it'll only be one time."

"Yeah, once. Look how that turned out. I have to talk about this with Ruth. You don't have my promise I'm doing it, am I clear?"

"Yes."

Tom got up from his desk and said, "You blindsided me, Ellie. You're a strong girl. Much stronger than you give yourself credit for. I know you could've ended up broken, but you survived, and you did well for yourself without anyone's help. I'm proud of you. But I'll be damned if I destroy everything you've worked so hard for."

There were tears in Ellie's eyes as she whispered, "Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet."

Ruth saw the pained expression on Tom's face when he left his study. She came up to him and put her hand on his arm. "Is everything all right? I saw Ellie go into your study, did she say something?"

"She wants to do what you did. Re-enact her past so she can override her memories."

Ruth's little hand tightened on Tom's arm. "Oh Ellie, poor thing."

"I said I'd think about it."

"What? Tom, she's a minor! And god knows we still don't know how to handle her problems. You can't do it. It's wrong."

Tom shook his head, a grave look on his face. "It's not wrong, at least not from her point of view. She said she wants to fight. And from what you've told her, she trusts I can hurt her without harming her. In her mind the best thing she can do is fight where it hurts the most, and now she has everything she needs in place, she's set on doing it. I don't think Ellie knows how hard it'll be on her. You should talk to her, try to change her mind."

Ruth cast him a worried glance. "Did we do this?"

"I don't know. Maybe we influenced her. But I think this is coming from her. All you did was show her a possibility, and she saw it as an opportunity."

"You think it's going to be bad?"

"Think? I'm sure it's going to be much worse than what I did with you." He ran his hand through his hair and sighed. "You know, I wanted to make dinner right now, but I think I should just go outside for a while. Could we go out and do something, maybe talk about this? I think Ellie should have time to herself right now."

"How about we go catch a movie? There's plenty of food in the fridge for Ellie. She can make herself a sandwich. I'll leave a note."

Tom smiled a Ruth and kissed her. "Thanks, little girl. That sounds great."