Calm Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand slipped down to her collar bone and he stroked it from side to side as he kept talking. "You love how it feels, how the ropes rustle along your skin. It makes you feel safe and because of that you're so much more open to me."

He took both her nipples between his fingers and rubbed the tips of his fingers together. The light touch made Ruth want to push her breasts into his hands, but she couldn't break position. Not yet. Please, don't make it last too long. Tom leaned in even closer so he could whisper into her ear, "What happens to your nipples when I tie you up, little girl?"

"They stand up, Sir."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't quite hear you."

"My nipples become hard, Sir."

"And when you don't wear a bra under your clothing, what happens then?"

"My nipples rub against my clothes and they get tingly."

"That makes you horny, doesn't it?"

Her answer stuck in her throat when his hand slipped down to her stomach. He pulled back from her ear and looked her straight in the eyes when she didn't answer. "Little girl?"

"It does, Sir."

He smiled and continued downwards. One of his fingers dipped into her bellybutton and teased her for a split second, but he didn't stay there. His hand slipped between her legs, and he brushed the edges of her pussy. "I was going to stop at taking away your underwear and having you wear a crotch harness instad, but then I thought about it again and I asked myself: where's the challenge? And then it came to me. The key's here."

The tip of his finger rested on her clit and he gave it a slight nudge before he relaxed the pressure and then did it again. He didn't stop. Ruth had trouble concentrating on his words. He was so close to her. She still couldn't move, bound by the position he'd taught her. She panted and moaned as her hips grinded in vain. She opened her legs wider as well. Anything to make herself more accessible to Tom. "To make it challenging for you, I'll make it a full body harness with cute little knots to nestle in the spots you want touched so much. How does that sound, little girl?"

At those words he moved back and sat down in his chair. Ruth was startled by the sudden break and looked up in confusion.

"Answer my question."

Ruth lowered her head and said, "Your servant apologizes, she didn't hear your question."

"And why was that?"

"She was aroused, Sir."

"Would you like to have a rope rubbing your pussy while you go out on errands?"

Ruth's head shot up and she said, "Oh."

"Yes, oh."

This time she blushed and answered. "Your servant would like that very much."

"It won't be a gentle tie though, not like before. Every step you take, every time you move your legs, it'll be there. Pushing and rubbing. Always, never a moment's rest. Do you think you can handle it?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good, stand up."

He stood up with her and grabbed the bundle of rope from the table. The base of the rope harness had already been prepared up front and he put it around her neck. Ruth's breath quickened and she said, "Sir? Are you going to tie me up now?"

"Yes, we're out of milk."

"I have to go like this?"

"Mhm."

"Sir, please."

"Please what?"

"Can you make your servant come before she leaves?"

Tom leaned back and looked down at Ruth. "Now why would I do that? It's supposed to be a challenge. You're not allowed to come before you bring me that milk."

He slipped two fingers inside her soaked pussy and curled them up to tease her. Ruth couldn't help but lean forward and grab on to Tom's shirt. "Sir, please!"

"No."

He stepped in closer and slipped a finger between her ass cheeks so he could tease her asshole as well.

"Sir!"

One second he was touching her, and the next his touch disappeared. Ruth was left behind, dazed and aroused as Tom laced the rope around her body. Every time he dragged the loose rope across an already tied section, the whole harness vibrated and sent the most exquisite tremors through her body straight to her pussy.

When he tightened the line that kept a knot lodged just against her clit, Tom looked up and said, "I'm going to make it tight. It won't hurt you, but it will make your trip more interesting. Before you dress and leave, I've got a few thing to say. One, you will not come. Two, you'll wear a scarf when you leave and enter the apartment. I don't want Ellie to see rope running along your neck. Three, lose the scarf once you're out of sight. Four, there will be people who notice the rope. When they do, you'll see in their eyes that they know what you're up to. If they ask about it, you'll answer them with the truth. And lastly, you'll check out with a male clerk. If there aren't any, you'll ask a male clerk to help you find the milk. Did you get all that?"

Ruth stood in front of him with a dreamy look in her eyes. Tom tugged on her crotch rope and got a moan from her before he stood up and said, "Did you get all that?"

"Yes, Sir."

"We'll see when you get back. Your clothes and scarf are on my desk, you have an hour."

***

Ruth entered the store and glanced at the cash registers. Relief flooded her. There was a guy there. She didn't think striking up a conversation would work right now. Her cheeks burned and her hands itched to put the scarf back on. But it wasn't allowed.

Dairy wasn't too far from the entrance. As she walked towards the fridges, the ropes hugged and caressed her body. Each step's effect was subtle but undeniable. The constricting and shifting of the knots and ropes teased her and kept her on edge. On the way here, she'd been more concerned about her nipples showing through her top as they rubbed against it, but that was nothing too dangerous. She could forget about that after a while. Being tightly wrapped in a tight web wasn't something that would allow itself to be forgotten.

It was nowhere near the torture he could put her through, but it flipped every switch she had in her head, and he knew it. She smiled at the thought of what waited for her back home. Finally he was playing for real again. The last time had been wonderful too, feeling his hold on her again after him being forced to rest for so long.

The smile stuck with Ruth as she floated towards the register, her mind caught up in wonderful fantasies. She got in line to pay, unaware of those around her. A cart bumping into her startled her from her daydream though and she moved up in line. Two girls cast her glances and whispered to each other. God, did they know? The wave of excitement at the thought surprised Ruth and she stumbled forward, bumping into the man in line in front of her. He turned around. "I'm sorry. I tripped."

The guy's expression had been annoyed at first, but it softened when he took in Ruth's blushing face. "That's alright. I'm William. You shop here often?"

"Not really, my fiance normally does the shopping."

"Ah, well, hope to see you around."

Ruth felt relieved she'd cut the conversation short. Her heart pounded in her throat at the thought of this random guy paying too much attention to her. The row slowed down as the swirling thoughts in Ruth's head sped up. By the time it was her turn to pay, her blush had spread to her chest and she was biting her lip. The clerk's eyes widened when he saw her and his voice broke as he said, "Hi! Just the milk?"

His eyes widened even further when he got his chance to glance at her chest when she handed over the bottle of milk. He could see her nipples! And there was something around her neck. "What's that?"

His question startled Ruth. "What?"

"Around your neck."

Ruth almost groaned when the words left the young guy's mouth. She couldn't blow him off. It wasn't allowed. The ropes burned her skin as she said, "It's a rope. My fiance tied it around me before he sent me here."

The guy's jaw dropped and the bottle of milk in his hand was completely forgotten. "Really?"

"Yes, now can you scan that milk? I want to get out of here."

She didn't want to look behind her. What if others had heard? They must know something was different by the clerk's response. The clerk shook his head and quickly scanned the bottle. Ruth paid and hurried from the store. Oh God!

On her way back, Ruth's mind was caught in so many competing thoughts that she nearly walked past the door to the complex. The clerk's amazed response. Him knowing she was owned, maybe even that she was naked under her clothes. The way the ropes teased her body at her fast pace. She rushed up the stairs and rang the doorbell. Tom opened the door and smiled when he saw the state she was in. "Give me the milk."

She gave him the milk and wanted to go inside, but he blocked her path. Ruth looked up at Tom with hunger in her eyes. And impatience. Tom's smile grew and he leaned against the door frame. "Undress."

Ruth was beyond checking if there was anyone in the hallway. She put her hands at the bottom of her top and yanked it over her head. Her skirt's zipper jammed and she growled in frustration. Stupid thing! She was still struggling with her skirt when Tom pinched her nipples and rolled them between his fingers. She moaned and closed her eyes at the sensation flooding through her. They were so sensitive! She yelped when he gave them a sharper pinch with his fingernails. "Why did you stop undressing, little girl?"

Her tugging on her zipper grew more insistent, still nothing. Tom chuckled and slipped one hand under her skirt. He wiggled the rope running through her crotch. Ruth moaned again and her knees buckled when he gave her clit a series of quick taps. Tom folded his arms and looked down at Ruth. "Having troubles?"

Ruth glared up at him and finally, the zipper gave way. She stood up and left her skirt on the floor. Tom took a step back and led her inside with a swipe of his hand. "After you."

Ruth strode inside with all the dignity she could muster and moaned when he hooked his finger on her harness and yanked her back. Her knees wobbled again and she cast a pleading look over her shoulder. "Please, Sir. Don't tease your servant any more."

"Are you sure? I'm not in a gentle mood right now."

Ruth froze in place as Tom slid his hand in her hair. He took his time gathering her hair in his fist and forced her to bend backwards until he could pounce and claim her mouth. She grabbed hold of his shirt. She didn't want to fall. This was too good. The ropes... His free hand twisted her nipple. Fuck, she was ready. Her hands locked in his hair and now he couldn't escape either. He growled as much in pain as out of lust as she dangled her body on his neck, and he tore himself loose. Ruth didn't have a chance to fall though. As he got free from her grasp, Tom stepped forward and scooped her off her feet.

In seconds they were in the bedroom. He kicked the door shut with his heel and lobbed Ruth on the bed. A word of command wasn't necessary as Tom undressed. Ruth took her position on the bed with her legs spread wide, ready for him.

The moment his pants hit the floor, he was on her. He pulled the ropes covering her pussy aside and drove inside of her. Ruth growled at the longed for intrusion and wrapped her legs around his waist so she could drive her hips up against his thrusts. There was no room for gentleness. No dance of tongues, instead they waged battle with each other. Nothing held back. Her nails raked his back and he returned the favor by biting her neck and then her nipple. Her pussy squeezed his cock hard and he groaned in pleasure.

Faster and faster the game went. Tom rolled on his back and slammed Ruth back down on his cock. A shock rippled through Ruth's body, but she didn't get to recuperate. Tom picked her up and slammed her back down as he drove his cock up inside her. His eyes challenged her to fight back, to make it more difficult for him. Ruth grabbed his neck with both her arms and took advantage of his surprise to twist her hips in tiny circles and squeeze his cock.

Tom groaned and retaliated by sucking a chunk of Ruth's breast into his mouth. His tongue danced across her sensitive nipple and Ruth pushed her chest closer to his face. This was perfect for Tom, as it gave him space to use his hands on her. One hand pushed her body against his body as he grinded his hips against her clit. The other teased her tight little asshole. Ruth felt herself topple over the edge. She tried to pull back, but he nipped her nipple with his teeth just before she was out of reach and the sharp sting pushed her over.

Her body shook in orgasm and she was powerless to stop Tom as he grabbed her ass in his hands and drove his cock inside her until he blasted his overdue load inside her.

Wiped out, Ruth just lay down on Tom's chest, glowing and panting. This felt so good. The rope hugging her skin, the warmth of Tom's body against hers, the strength of his arms around her body. The aftershocks that made her pussy clench. So many things wrapped in one. She didn't have the words to put it in, so she kept her thanks simple. "I'm so happy I'm yours, Sir."

He didn't answer her with more than a grunt, but he did plop his hand down on her head so he could stroked her hair. She smiled against his chest. Maybe this had been a tie.

***

Ellie and Ruth walked to the front door of Cris and Philip's house, hopping from stepping stone to stepping stone. The wild, verdant garden had seduced them into acting like playful kids in the forest. Plants and colors were everywhere. No squares and circles filled with flowers to be found. Cris liked her stuff wild and vibrant, and Philip was happy to make it so for her. There was order to the chaos, but it was hidden from the eye of those who didn't garden. To the uninformed, entering the garden was stumbling into a jumbled symphony that played on their every sense. Except maybe taste, but then there were fruit trees with beautiful blossoms or blushing fruits.

Ruth rang the doorbell and Ellie gasped when the door opened and Philip filled the door frame with his massive bulk. Ruth jumped Philip and he wrapped his arms around her. His huge hands covered half her back. "Ruth! Good to see you. It's been too long."

Her voice came from somewhere within the folds of clothes stretched across the expanse of his chest. "Yeah. I missed you."

"Want to go for a walk? I planted a cherry tree round back."

"Sure."

Ruth squealed when Philip stepped forward, threw her in the air, caught her again and then plopped her down on his shoulder. She laughed as a bright blush came to her cheeks, and she slapped her little hand against he back of his head. "Phil!"

Philip's laugh thundered from his chest. "Enjoy the view."

He turned his attention away from Ruth and looked down at Ellie. "Hi, I'm Philip. I don't believe I've had the pleasure to meet you before. And believe me when I say it's a pleasure. You're a very beautiful young lady."

He took her hand in his and brought it to his lips, causing Ruth to sway, but he held her steady with one arm across her hips. Ellie didn't know what to do or say. She just stood there with her mouth open and her brain frozen. Ruth laughed and said, "Phil, go easy on her. It takes a while for her to loosen up. Come on, tell him your name."

Ellie yanked her hand back. A flush came to her cheeks as she looked away. "Ellie."

Philip looked up at Ruth, a question in his eyes. Ruth shook her head and mouthed the words 'wing it.' He grinned and winked at Ruth. Ellie never saw his huge hand coming before he put it on top of her head. It covered almost her entire scalp. "Nice to meet you, Ellie."

And with those words he rustled her hair. When he finished, Ellie's hair was a cloud of platinum surrounding her head. Ruth burst out laughing and fell forward off Philip's shoulders. He caught her and swung her back over one shoulder. He joined Ruth in laughter and made his way to the back, leaving Ellie behind to figure out what was wrong with all of Tom and Ruth's friends.

***

A few hours later, after work had started full swing, Cris waved Ruth over and poured two glasses of wine. She handed Ruth one and said, "Sit."

Ruth had to hold back her smile. She'd been expecting something like this, but she wouldn't say so. She really didn't want to poke the bear hiding inside Cris's tiny frame. After a few sips, the older woman hadn't spoken and Ruth relaxed. Mistake. Cris pounced on her and said, "Could you explain to me why I have a frightened girl in my house? She's like a little deer whenever she sees Philip."

Ruth raised her hands and said, "Hey, he's big."

"Don't get fresh with me, Ruth."

"I'm not trying to. Ellie's just not very good with men. Give her some time to get used to the new people. She had a blast when Nicky and Jenny came over. I'm sure she'll loosen up soon enough."

Cris glanced through the door opening at Ellie who was scratching at a stubborn piece of wallpaper. "She does good work at least."

"Yeah, I think she likes to help. Didn't want to come at first."

"Oh? So the boy sent her here?"

Ruth nodded. "Mhm, Tom's idea. Probably not a bad one."

"Still trying to push all his work on this old woman. He'll die lazy that one." She swiped her hand through the air and said, "Never mind my rambling. She's not your ordinary girl is she?"

Ruth gave a soft snort. "Eighteen years old. Can you believe that when you look at her? Imagine what she'll be like in five years. Hell, two years even."

Cris nodded and the two of them watched Ellie in silence for a while. They smiled when Ellie triumphed over the hated piece of wallpaper and slammed it down on the floor. Or at least she tried to. The little bastard stuck to her finger and she growled in anger. Ruth couldn't hold back her laughter at that and Ellie looked at her and Cris. Her frown turned into a laugh of her own and she smiled a radiant smile. Cris's eyes widened. "Well there's a smile. Tom keeping his hands off her?"

"Of course. But it hasn't been quite that simple, Cris."

Cris nodded. She'd suspected something along those lines. Tom would never be able to resist taking risks to help someone. She emptied her glass and stretched her back. "I swear. That boy pampers you too much. Just look at you, standing here drinking wine while an old lady has to break her back to get some work done around here. Ellie! Ellie, girl! Come here and get Ruth's lazy ass out of my kitchen. She's drinking all of my wine!"

Ruth laughed and drained the rest of her glass as well. Shaking her head, she followed into Cris's spry wake. The rest of the day went by filled with a pleasant hustle and bustle. The whole crew groaned in unison when they discovered that one particular room had an extra layer of wallpaper that Cris had long forgotten about. She agreed wholeheartedly that it must've been put up for a stupid reason since that extra layer refused to peel off.

Amidst the good natured curses and the occasional banter, Ellie got more comfortable around Cris and Philip. She shied away from Philip at first, but they discovered a shared love for cats when the house cat came begging for food. It was all too happy to delay its snack and play with Ellie. Philip brought over a toy and some milk and over the course of some play and a few shreds of conversation, Ellie sensed that Philip was really just a more sturdy boy.

From that point on, she relaxed and in the evening she enjoyed a nice dinner flavored by the honest work she'd done. Her bed was comfortable, and she went to sleep fast enough. Tomorrow would be another pleasant day filled with hard work and banter.

***

The sidewalk flashed by beneath her feet as Ellie ran through the city streets. She didn't know where she was, where she was going. Away. She had to go away from the man following her. He had a knife. He wanted to take her and hurt her. If she stopped running he'd trap her forever. No. Anything but that. Run, just run.