Calm Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth gasped and tried to over up as fast as she could, but Tom had started walking, and she ended up being too late to hide her predicament from a jogger coming from the opposite end of the coastal path. The guy stumbled but kept running and Ruth felt like her cheeks had been scorched by the sun.

Tom's grip on her tightened, and she felt the power he used to lead her on. The entire walk along the coastal path was a delicious mix of arousal and safety for Ruth. Near the end, someone simply nearing them on the path was enough to make her walk sluggish from the arousal boiling within her. Ruth felt drunk and overstimulated. The strange looks she got from strangers, the lusty ones from groups of single men, the disapproving ones from women finding their partners distracted. Each look, each scenario her feverish mind cooked up made Ruth sink deeper and deeper into her submission.

It was okay for them to see. It was okay for her to show herself. Sir would support her. He'd take care of her and nobody else. He'd see how much she needed release, and he'd make her scream when he found the time to be right.

When they finally made it to an abandoned spot in the middle of the dunes, Ruth didn't need words to let her Sir know what she wanted. She wanted to show herself more. She needed her Master to see she'd do anything for him. She'd be a dirty little slut for him. Nothing would be hidden from him.

So Ruth bent forward and flipped her skirt up. Her hands went to her ass, and she pulled her cheeks apart, revealing her little asshole and her dripping pussy. Her juices covered her thighs and reflected the sunlight.

Tom smiled as he pulled out his cock. Nothing got his little girl going like being made to reveal herself in public. He slammed his cock into her waiting pussy, and Ruth screamed as her long awaited orgasm burst through her. Her legs buckled, and her knees thumped into the sand. Tom followed her down and pushed back into her. This time he had a firm grip on her thighs. Ruth was still shaking and spasming from her massive climxa when he started slamming his cock into her slit as hard and fast as he could.

This wasn't the time for subtlety. Had Ruth controlled herself better, Tom would've taken it slow. But seeing his little girl collapse with pleasure released something inside him, something primal. The dunes were filled with their grunting and growling as they rutted. This went beyond fucking. Moans couldn't describe the pleasure.

When Tom finally exploded inside Ruth, he doubled over and mashed his chest into her back. Her sheer blouse was soaked with sweat, and the heat radiating from her body was unreal. They stayed like that for long moments, hardly aware there was even a world around them.

Slowly their senses returned to them, but they hardly had their full judgment after such an intense fuck. The two of them made their way back to the beach house, uncaring about the strange looks they got. There was a bubble around them that nothing could penetrate.

And they didn't say a word. They didn't need to. There was nothing to say. They'd left with an unspoken agreement to not speak, and they honored it.

The shower felt heavenly when they returned to the beach house. All the sand got rinsed from their tired bodies. Tom washed Ruth, and she washed him, their relationship as master and servant temporarily forgotten. They had just shared something special, who cared about semantics right now? He was there, she was there. That was enough.

They stumbled to the bed, leaning on each other, and fell on it sideways, not even bothering to shift on the bed as they held each other and slowly drifted to sleep.

***

Ellie woke up and smiled when she felt Matthew's warm body next to her. She snuggled closer, draped her leg over his and rubbed herself against him just to have the pleasure of feeling him. Her body was sluggish in the most amazing way, like it had been stuffed with so much warmth and happiness it made it hard for her to move. She hadn't known it could be this way.

Matthew woke and found himself wrapped up in Ellie. He chuckled and said, "Sleep well?"

Ellie's head lifted up off his chest, and she threw him a radiant smile. "You're awake!"

That was all she wrote. In a flash she had her lips on his, and a new dance began. This time Ellie led the kissing. She was eager, sloppy and didn't have a thought in her head as she set herself loose on Matthew. Her hands were everywhere, touching, grabbing, clawing. Matthew couldn't help but respond in kind. Everything about her felt exquisite. Just the softness of her skin was enough to keep him occupied, but Ellie's enthusiasm infected him and soon he was groping and kneading her like an overeager teenager.

This wasn't sex, just pure fun. Ellie laughed when he found a ticklish spot, and she tried to shy away from his fingertips, but he gave chase. In seconds, the bed turned into a small arena where one combatant fought for her life while the other tried to tickle her to death. Matthew flipped her on her front at one point so he could tickle the back of her knees. Ellie started drumming the bed with her feet, laughing. The sight of her little feet smacking the bed was too much for Matthew, and he burst out laughing. "Serves you right."

As he said those words, Matthew put his hands behind his head and lay down on his back beside Ellie. She glanced at him, her face red from exertion, with strands of hair sticking to it. This wasn't over. Quick as a cat she swung her leg over him and plunked down on his stomach. With an oomph, the air in Matthew's lungs got pushed out. "I guess I deserved that. A little."

Ellie's blond eyebrow raised. "A little?"

"Sure."

Ellie couldn't keep up her mock indignation for long, and her smile returned. Matthew reached for her cheek and brushed it with his fingertips."I love it when you smile. Every time you smile... I don't know, I'm not good with words."

His fingers traced her lips now. "But right now... you're so close to me that it's easy to forget about everything else."

Matthew put his hand on the back of Ellie's neck and pulled her in for a soft kiss. He kept her close when the kiss broke off. His breath caressed her cheek, and Ellie trembled at the impact of his words, at the gentleness of his touch. He gave her a little nudge so her forehead rested against his. "Did you like your first time?"

"It wasn't my first time."

"I know what you told me, and I still think it's your first time. I saw how surprised you were, and it made me as proud as I've ever been."

Ellie closed her eyes and hid her face in the crook of Matthew's shoulder. She clung to him. No way was she a virgin. Not after her father. Not after she'd been raped.

Matthew felt the tension in her body, and he slowly stroked her back. He was patient with her and waited until she wasn't gripping him as hard anymore. Ellie still hid her face from him, but he let her. He whispered in her ear, "You don't believe me, and I can't make you. I know that much. But still, even if I'm not experienced, I can still tell you something. Sex takes two people who are there with more than just their bodies. You gave yourself to me, and that made me more happy than I can tell. And from all you've told me, you've never given yourself like that to anyone. So thank you, Ellie. Thank you for letting me be the one to do that for you. I loved it."

He wrapped his arms around Ellie and said, "You trust me with so much already. So please trust what I say. Today was your first, and I hope it was wonderful."

Ellie crumbled. All those years spent disgusted with herself when she saw girls holding hands with boys. She'd seen them laughing and kissing, and she'd felt they were in a world beyond her grasp. The normal world wasn't for broken people. She belonged in a place where nobody could see what she really was. She'd hid her beauty, hid her secrets. Trapped in her father's claws.

Still, she'd escaped. Her anchor had snapped, and she'd fled the world she could no longer stand. Now, at the end of months and years of anger, terror, grief and self-hatred, she stood at a new twist in her path. Her past had left her scarred, but no longer broken. She was in the normal world now. She could do normal things like hold hands and kiss. And even if this trip wasn't as normal as things could be, it was as much as she could stand for now. For now. She'd added those two words without realizing it. Hope, she'd admitted she had hope.

Slowly, Ellie let go of Matthew and righted herself until she sat on his stomach. She looked down at him with a look of wonder. "I believe you, Matthew. I don't know why, but I do."

He smiled up at her and said, "I'm glad you do."

Ellie sat in silence for a while, seeing herself in a new light. Matthew closed his eyes and relaxed, she didn't need him right now. He'd be surprised if she hadn't forgotten about him already. Still, it made him happy to think she was going through this with him.

Ellie's words startled him from his own thoughts. "I'm sorry, could you say that again?"

"Can we walk on the beach hand in hand, maybe kiss a little?"

Matthew looked up at her with a soft expression and took her hands in his. "Of course, we can even stay out until the sun sets. Would you like that?"

Ellie smiled a tiny little smile and nodded.

***

The next morning, Ellie woke up and stretched with a satisfying groan. She remembered drifting off to sleep after Matthew had gently teased and fucked her. They'd showered together after watching the sunset on the beach, wrapped in a blanket together. He'd taken his time washing her. Every little bottle of shower gel was sacrificed for the sake of making Ellie's wash extra foamy.

The foam didn't last though as his hands ran across her slick skin, rubbing and kneading. After the shower, he'd dried her off and put her on the bed. This time, Matthew didn't hold back on the teasing. He had Ellie squirming and begging before he slid himself inside her and locked hands with her.

Now, Ellie was gloriously relaxed and curious about the coming day. Nervous too. She thought about the bikini she'd brought along. Was she really going to wear it? Maybe she'd better stick to the one piece suit. She didn't want to be ogled, not like that. It was okay for Matthew to watch her in private because she trusted him. Anyone else had to stay as far away as possible or she'd lash out or panic.

Ellie shook her head and pushed away her fears. She'd wear the bikini. Matthew would be right there. She wanted him to see her and tell her she was beautiful. He'd keep her safe.

"Morning, Ellie. Sleep well?"

Startled, Ellie snapped her head to the side and saw Matthew on his side, with his head leaning on his hand, looking at her. "Nervous?"

"What? Maybe."

He chuckled, "Maybe? It's all over your face. Don't worry about it. If you'd just get up and feel in the right pocket of my pants, there's something there for you. Something Tom gave me."

"I have to get it myself?"

"Sure, I'll just be here watching you walk."

Ellie slapped Matthew's chest, and he rolled over on his back, laughing. She ignored his eyes on her as she went over to his clothes and reached in his pocket. There was a small paper envelope with something hard inside. "What's in this?"

Matthew waved her on and said, "Open it, you'll see."

Inside Ellie found a thin chain with something that looked like a piece of bamboo hanging from it. She let it dangle in front of her face and frowned. "A necklace?"

"It's a whistle. Why don't you put the bottom between your lips and blow?"

The sound of the whistle was shrill and surprisingly loud. Matthew got up and took the whistle from Ellie. He put it around her neck and said, "Keep this on. Whistle twice to let me know you're looking for me. Whistle once if you're in any danger. I know you're doing well with your aikido, but everyone still wants to be there if something happens. You're extraordinary, Ellie. Enough to make even smart people do dumb things. Let's not take chances. And I kind of like how it looks on you now that I see it."

Ellie looked down and saw that the necklace was the right length for the whistle to dangle just above the cleft between her breasts. It was polished silver and would go well with her platinum hair and her white bikini. She took it between her fingers and looked up at Matthew. "Thanks."

Her expression told him she wanted that one word to mean more, and Matthew kissed her to tell her he understood. "Anything, Ellie. Everyone in this beach house has a weak spot for a certain beautiful girl. Now, hop in the shower, and we'll head for breakfast and then the beach."

Some time later, Ellie and Matthew arrived at the beach. A white sarong was tied over Ellie's left shoulder, while her hair was draped over her right. They walked onto the sand to find a spot and heads turned in a gentle wave as Ellie walked past. A couple teenage girls whispered to each other before they watched Ellie walk by. Matthew considered what they were seeing.

Ellie walked with an elegance she'd copied from Ruth and that she'd made her own. Her sarong hugged her body like a thin veil, hiding and revealing at the same time. The fabric played around her toned legs as she walked. Ripples ran up the fabric. Somehow, her uncovered shoulder decorated with her flow of long, pale hair was what enticed him the most. It was hard to not just keep looking at Ellie. There was just so much to admire about her.

It took a closer look to notice the last appeal her looks had to offer. One eye was a pale shade of gray while the other was a pale blue. Sometimes it was hard to see the difference, but in the bright sunlight the blue took on a darker hue while the gray faded and revealed little golden specks flickering in the rays of the sun.

Matthew put his hand on Ellie's shoulder when they found a spot and said, "If you're not comfortable, you don't have to take it off. We can even go back if you'd like that better."

Ellie shook her head and grabbed the ends of the knot she'd tied her sarong with. With one pull it was undone, and she pulled the fabric loose with a flourish. More than one person gasped as Ellie revealed herself. Matthew saw blushes as people looked away in embarrassment after their involuntary responses. Others were less bothered with their response and just gaped as Matthew and Ellie put down their towels. Tom shook his head and said, "You'd think being at a beach would prepare them for some skin. Lie down on your stomach, I'll put sunscreen on your back."

Ellie was glad to be lying down, facing away from the people on the beach. Her moment of courage had wavered after she caught some of the looks cast her way. Putting her sarong back on was tempting to say the least, but she couldn't be afraid now. Her beauty wasn't a curse, it was a gift she could give to those who cared for her.

Ellie didn't stray far from Matthew during their time on the beach. Anyone who tried to approach her would back off when he subtly made it clear she was with him. She didn't mind that for now. Being seen like this was enough stress by itself. Adding awkward conversation on top of that would be too much. Tomorrow maybe.

She still enjoyed her time at the beach though. She'd never been before. The sounds of the waves calmed her. The heat wasn't something she was used to, especially not the hot sand that hurt her feet. Matthew had laughed when he saw her dancing around and had shown her the cool, wet sand just below the surface. They played games, swam, laughed and had ice cream. Time flew by, and she forgot about the looks she got wherever she went.

***

Back in the beach house, Matthew said, "You go ahead and have a nice bath. I'll hop in the shower when you're finished."

He saw the look she gave him when she headed for the bathroom and shook his head. "Not right now, Ellie. I feel like taking it easy for a while. I'll read a little outside on the patio. We can go out and do something in an hour or two, no problem. Or we can stay in. I'm fine with either."

"Okay. I'll think about it."

"Take your time."

Ellie went into the bathroom and messed with the hot and cold water taps until the water was just right. Next to the hotel towels was a thick, fluffy towel with an arrangement of bath oils on top of it. Those hadn't been there in the morning. She smiled as she picked up the lavender oil to smell it. The fresh fragrance worked its way into her nose, and Ellie closed her eyes so she could see the wild lavender bend under the force of the wind that swept the heather and carried the scent with it. She loved lavender.

Ellie poured some of the oil in the bath, stirred it in the warm water with her hand and then lowered herself in the liquid heat. A sigh escaped her as the warmth seeped into her body. She didn't move. She just let her limbs go and relax as she closed her eyes and took in more of the delicious scent.

Matthew looked up when she walked out of the bathroom and smiled. "I love lavender."

"Me too." She settled down in his lap and said, "Mmm, I feel good right now. Real good."

"I'm glad you enjoyed your bath." He shut his book and put it to the side. When Ellie didn't make a move, he said, "Could you stand up? I'd like to go shower now."

"Can I stay? I'm comfy here."

He stroked Ellie's hair. "Sure, no problem."

The two of them sat cuddled together in the armchair. Ellie was balled up against Matthew, while he stroked her hair and back. Up, down, back to the top and all over again. His slow touch calmed her down even more, and the lingering heat from the bath made her sleepy. It wasn't long before she fell asleep. Matthew smiled and kissed her forehead before he put her to bed and left a note he'd shower near the pool area so the noise wouldn't wake her up.

When he came back, Ellie was awake, still naked and sitting cross-legged on top of the bed. Matthew knew from the way she looked at him she had something to say, so he sat down and waited for her to talk. She squirmed a little as he just sat there, looking at her. When the look on his face told her he'd be happy to sit there and wait for her to talk until morning came, Ellie sighed and said, "There are things we haven't done yet, Matthew."

"Things. You'll have to give me more than that."

Ellie clenched her hands together and looked down. "Things I used to do with my father."

Matthew got up from his seat, sat down next to Ellie and pulled her against him. In a soft voice, he said, "Do you want to do those things?"

She shook her head at first, but stopped. Her stomach cramped as she did so, but she wasn't sure of what she wanted anymore.

"Sit on my lap?" It took a little shuffling about, but soon enough Ellie sat on Matthew's lap with his hand stroking her back and with her face safely cradled in the crook of his shoulder. "Are you afraid to have sex that way again?"

Ellie nodded against Matthew's chest. His hand stopped stroking for a moment. "I'm afraid too, Ellie." She looked up at him with surprise in her eyes, and he kissed her on her forehead before he stroked her back again. "I'm afraid I'll make a mistake and hurt you. I don't have that much experience, Ellie. What if I mess up?"

He sighed. "It's the first thing I thought about when you told me about this trip. What could go wrong? What if I trigger something? Will you hate me if I do? And so on. I thought about what to do many times, until I figured out what I had to do. I almost smacked my head when I saw how easy it would be."

Ellie pushed back a little and there was a question in her eyes. "Easy?"

He nodded and said, "You told me about your father and what he did. He never cared about you, but I do. I went on the internet to find out how I can make it good for you. I asked Tom and Ruth. You won't even realize you're doing the same thing you did with him."