Calva Ch. 01

Story Info
Cypher the hairless slave begins her new life.
913 words
4.24
29.5k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdangers
cdangers
73 Followers

This is a continuation of the Enslavement Series with its subject starting her new life.

***

I am a submissive woman who has lived the strange fantasies of a female sex cult. For several months I was kept prisoner by a group of women who included my former lover. During that time many degrading things were done to me that both humiliated me yet excited me. I was shaved bald and waxed so that I was completely hairless and displayed to groups of beautiful women who had their way with me. I was punished frequently and yet I slowly realized that somehow this was a fantasy that lived deep inside of me.

Now I am free of them. They named me Cypher but I adopted a new identity when I moved to another state where I got a job as a manicurist, I found that Calva meant bald in Latin and thought it suited me. The owner Celeste hired me when I told her that my hair was shaved. She said that if I kept my head shaved, the customers would love my unique appearance and it might get me a lot of tips.

I had come to love the feel of my shaved head. My previous owners had even begun waxing my scalp so it was almost all gone but I shaved it often, knowing that it was a mark of enslavement and that excited me.

Celeste was right about my appearance creating a buzz in the salon and bikini wax client, Ms Inge Carlson became fascinated by me. I too, found Ms Carlson fascinating with her long smooth legs and bobbed blonde hair.

One day she made an appointment with me to have her nails done. It was the last opening before closing and as worked on her hands she looked down at me and smiled.

"May I touch your head?" she asked. "I think you are very beautiful without hair, Calva."

"Thank you, Miss", I responded as I leaned slightly forward while she reached out and gently stroked the top of my scalp.

"Wow. So smooth. And sexy."

"Do you find me attractive, Miss?"

"Very," she said as she slowly spread her thighs enough for me to see that she wore no panties. Her pubic cleft was bare.

"Do you find me attractive, Calva?"

I looked into her pale blue eyes and smiled. "Yes."

"Finish doing my nails and come with me."

Ms Carlson lived in a luxurious high rise building about five blocks from the salon. She drove us there in her grey Lexus and took me by the hand to the elevator which led to the penthouse. It was separate from the main elevator and was unlocked by a keypad. She smiled at me as we rose quickly to her private dwelling. It turned out that she owned the whole building which she had acquired as part of a divorce settlement from her obviously very wealthy ex-husband.

We entered her space from the elevator and I was astonished at the expanse of chrome and black leather furniture that covered one half of the floor. She used a remote to turn on a gas fireplace and settled on a sofa patting the seat beside her.

When I lowered myself to the seat, she casually began to undo my blouse. I was very excited by her and felt my nipples harden as she pulled my blouse and bra away, leaving me very exposed.

My hairless submissive nature caused me to be passive as she removed all of my clothes.

"Very beautiful," she said as she stood and began to remove her top and then her skirt.

I watched helplessly as my desire to submit to her grew. She commanded me to kneel facing her on the round rug where she stood nude. There was little to do but kiss her smooth mound gently as she pulled my shaved head to her and held my mouth to her.

It was so exquisite that I could not resist using my tongue and this pleased her more. She led me back to the sofa and spread her legs so that she could position herself more easily to use my well trained tongue. Her head rolled back and her eyes closed as I brought her to her first orgasm of the evening but only the first of several.

For a few minutes she sighed and regained her composure while I knelt between her legs. She used a soft cloth to wipe herself dry and then instructed me to begin again. This time she forced me to begin with her beautiful smooth cleft and travel to her puckered bum.

I was so aroused that my tongue penetrated her bum and she gasped with pleasure until she fell limp. Once more I knelt awaiting her pleasure and this time she stood and left me there while she left the room. When she returned she had leather cuffs and a short flogger. I was cuffed with my hands in front and she stood over me and began to flick me across my bare shoulders and back.

"You have done well, Calva. I will tell Celeste that you are suitable. You are to most exciting slut that she has provide me so far."

When my punishment was over, Ms Carlson allowed me to shower and sleep over in one of her guest rooms. I had met her needs and now it was back to work at the salon.

cdangers
cdangers
73 Followers