Calva Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing adventure of Calva the hairless slut.
1.1k words
4.33
11.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdangers
cdangers
73 Followers

I am Calva. I am obsessed with hairlessness to the point that my body is waxed and my head is shaved regularly. I am submissive and love to be used by beautiful women to satisfy whatever unusual desires that they might have.

I have recently been with the beautiful Ms Inge Carlson who made me her submissive for the evening. I was stripped naked, flogged and then forced to please her. She did not have to try very hard to make me use my mouth and tongue on her smooth mound and behind. It was humiliating and oh so arousing.

My employer Celeste was told by Ms Carlson that I was quite satisfactory and that she would want to use me again. She also told one of her friends about me. Her friend was apparently some sort of model so I looked forward to finding out about her.

Celeste had ordered me to stop shaving my head for a few days so that my scalp could be waxed. It had been done before and it was no fun but the feeling of complete nakedness after a full body and scalp waxing made me feel extremely submissive and I want to be attractive to the women who wish to use me.

When the hair on my head was about ¼ inch long, she took me into one of the waxing stations and after wiping my head clean, she began to spread hot wax on my scalp. I gritted my teeth but said nothing as I waited for the wax to harden. When it did, Celeste pulled it off quickly, uprooting the sparse regrowth on my head.

My brow line was similarly removed and I was completely hairless once more. She massaged cocoa butter or something similar into my scalp and completed my makeover by drawing arched thin brows with a soft pencil. I liked how I looked in the mirror. There was no doubt that I had the perfect hairless slave look. I wondered whether Celeste would want to take advantage of me but she ordered me back to work.

My last appointment of the day was a friend of Ms Carlson who was supposed to be a local professional dominatrix. Her professional name was Mistress Diva and I had seen her before at the salon getting waxed.

She wore a black leather top over a frilly white blouse showing rather impressive cleavage. Her carefully plucked eyebrows arched as she looked me over admiringly.

"So, you are the slut they call Calva."

"Yes Mistress," I said as I admired her long sleek legs which were shown off beautifully by her matching leather skirt with thigh-high slit sides. My desire to submit to her was palpable.

Mistress Diva smiled nodded in the direction of Celeste who I went to the front of the shop and locked the door. I heard her close the blinds and knew that no one could see in.

"Come closer slut," she whispered and I moved my stool to a position that was almost between her legs. She reached out and rested one manicured hand on my smooth head. I realized that she had not come here to have her nails done.

"Undress her," she said. Celeste approached me and undid the buttons of my blouse and slid it off me. I felt her remove my bra and then she used scissors to cut my thong off. I was nude with my head between Mistress Diva's legs.

A flogger miraculously appeared in Mistress Diva's hands and while she held my head down she began to apply it to my bare back. She had just the right touch. The leather thongs stung but the psychological punishment of being humiliated in my place of work was even more arousing. My nipples hardened as the blows continued and finally she stopped and lifted my chin.

Then I saw it.

Mistress Diva was a transgender domme. She was stunningly beautiful and yet she had a fully erect penis that she held out tantalizingly. I was in a state of total shock and unable to think anything except that I had not been with anyone but women for a dozen years or more. My mouth had been filled with phalluses and other sex toys but here was the real thing attached to an exquisite beauty who intended to use it on me.

I reached out with my hand once she had nodded permission and slowly slid her cock between my eager lips. I have always loved being a hairless cocksucker even though the cocks that I sucked were mere replicas. Diva had everything and I so much wanted to please her.

She stroked my scalp and occasionally dug her nails in to position me the way that pleased her. In and out it went and she had enormous self control as she enjoyed my skills as a fellatrix. For long minutes she pumped into me until she withdrew it and looked down at me with a smile.

"She is really exceptional, Celeste. A perfect pleasure slave! Beautiful, hairless, submissive and eager to please."

"I am glad that you like her."

"I do. The last one you sold us had hair and she was excellent but I think Mrs. Wu is going to love Calva here."

"She will not be inexpensive," said Celeste.

"We will discuss prices once Mrs. Wu has evaluated her."

And there I knelt, nude and vulnerable as my future was discussed.

Mistress Diva lifted me to my feet and made me lay face down across a padded bench in one of the waxing booths. She took my wrists in her hands and held them as she slowly entered me. It felt strange but warm and wonderful to be fucked while pressed down. I held out as long as I could but all of the factors were too much and I exploded in a heart racing orgasm. Then another as Mistress Diva's indefatigable cock kept going. After two more of my gasping explosions, she withdrew from me. She was still hard and there was only one opening she had not used.

I have been plugged frequently and occasionally had a strap-on inside me but it has never been something I wanted. Yet when Mistress Diva's fingers slowly lubricated me and were gently inserted inside me, I knew that this was how she wanted to finish. I am so submissive and wanted to please her.

Finally, she entered me. She spread my round cheeks and ever so slowly pressed on. It was only a little bit painful because of my earlier experiences but suddenly I was excited once more. As she penetrated my darkest cavern, I realized I was going to come when she did.

I am Calva, the totally hairless slut.

cdangers
cdangers
73 Followers