Calypso Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
Malene Espensen gives some room service.
1.7k words
4.11
4.2k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Malene Espensen

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

*************

Peter Andrews sat in his lounge, glass of whisky in his hand. It had been an amazing year, so far. He had found a brilliant new job, a well paid one with an electronics company. He had had some good breaks, dating was going well, several beautiful ladies had 'scratched his itch', his social life was brilliant, he had made some fabulous new friends at work and enjoyed going out with them regularly, he was now the manager at the local homeless shelter, donations were through the roof.

Even through all that he couldn't help but go back to his miraculous Christmas. He still had no idea of how or why it happened, but the thought of all those glamour girls rarely left his brain. He had wanked regularly to the pictures of Michelle and Lucy he had taken, and the card still sat on the mantelpiece, reminding him every time he saw it.

His mind was made up, Peter booked a ticket to the Caribbean, to arrive on the date shown, he booked a room at the hotel, room 103, determined to try and get some closure. Now all he had to do was wait, 3 long months until June.

Stepping off the plane, the heat hit Peter, the warmth of the sun on his face. Compared to the UK this was almost another world, he was determined to make the most of it, and discover if that card he found had any relevance. Peter made his way through the passport checks, and grabbed a taxi to the hotel, sharing small talk with the driver.

"Where you going?" He was asked.

"Hotel Calypso." He replied.

The driver nodded and smiled, winking at him. Peter found this slightly strange, but sat back and enjoyed the fifteen minute journey to the hotel. They stopped outside and there was a porter waiting to take his bags, he stepped into the air conditioned lobby.

The lobby was pretty quiet maybe a dozen or so people milled around, he walked up to reception to check in. A petite very busty brunette was on the desk, she smiled at him as he said, "Hello, There should be a room under the name of Peter Andrews."

"Mr Andrews, yes. I am Sarah, Welcome to Hotel Calypso. Let me just get you to fill out the paperwork, and then I will get your keycard." She said.

She passed him 3 sheets of paper, "Sign on the x." She said.

Peter signed his name on all 3, passed them back and received his card, "First floor, turn right when you get out of the elevator. I hope you have a pleasant stay, your bags should be waiting for you when you get to your room"

Peter walked out of the lift and down the hallway to his room, he was directly opposite of room 102, perfect he thought. Peter unpacked his things then had a shower, changing from his flight clothes. Sitting down he waited, listening for footsteps waiting to hear the door opposite open. He really was in two minds, this obsessive behavior was out of character for him, but he couldn't help it.

Hours past and no one arrived at the room, the jet lag was kicking in, so Peter got into bed, and fell quickly asleep. He slept very soundly, the travel catching up with him, and only woke due to the knock on the door.

"Room service!" A voice said, before the door opened.

Peter had been so busy he had forgotten to hang the do not disturb sign on the handle last night, blinking his eyes open. Still half asleep it took him a moment to recognize the blonde maid who had walked into his room.

"Malene..." He said, still not fully awake.

"Good morning, Pete.r" She replied smiling.

Peter sat up in bed, the curvaceous blonde standing at the foot of the bed, a black and white maids outfit on, white stockings, suspenders showing below her oh so short mini dress. "I hope you slept well, would you like the full service this morning?" She asked.

"Sorry?" Peter replied sleepily.

"Let me explain, Peter. You passed our test, you didn't try to sell your story to the papers or to anywhere online. We were all very much impressed with you last year, so Lucy left the card, and you took the opportunity."

"Opportunity for what, Malene?" Peter asked.

"For the holiday of a lifetime! Hotel Calypso is an extremely exclusive resort, everyone staying is here for one reason, sex. It's a swingers resort, some of the most famous people in the world come here to fuck. There are no rules here, you will see people having sex all around the grounds, nothing and no one is off limits." Malene explained.

"So it's a free for all?" Peter said, his mouth starting to form a wide grin.

"Yes, the staff are paid to please you, none will say no to you. Some of the staff are actually guests whole like to roleplay that submissive type. Others just like the huge amount they are paid." Malene started to unfasten her dress.

Her huge breasts strained a tight black bra, as she stood in front of Peter, tossing her head back, long blonde hair flowing down her shoulders, she licked her red lips. Peter's dick twitched under the covers, watching as she leaned forwards and crawled up the bed towards him. Finally she bent down kissing him, Peter returned the kiss, hand gripping the back of Malene's head, pulling her into him.

"Full service, please." He gasped as they broke their kiss.

Pulling the duvet aside she moved back down his body, hands sliding his boxer shorts down. His hard cock bounced upwards, as she sank her lips over it, eyes locked on him. Peter knew what was coming next as she pushed his cock into her throat, all the way down, lips clamped tight to the base. She never took her eyes from his, and held him there, a single tar running down her cheek as she gagged.

"FUCK!" Peter snarled, his teeth gritted, as Malene milked his hard cock with her throat, swallowing over and over the muscles moving over his head like a wave.

Malene came up for air, ginning as she looked up at him. Sliding her panties off she moved up to straddle his hips, easing his hard cock into her pussy. Grinding on top of Peter she started to rock back and forth, tight hole full of his shaft.

"Ohh, fuck me Peter, fuck me hard!" Malene gasped.

Peter reached up his hands on her hips, cock driving up and down, making her bounce atop of him. Malene's huge tits ached to escape that bra, the huge orbs straining with every movement. Malene reached around and released the clasp, her massive tits shuddered out of their confinement.

"Fuck me Peter, fuck me!" She gasped.

Hands above her head, hips rolling on his cock, Malene growled, her body nearing its climax. Brian watched as she came, her body shaking, her stomach tightening and clenching as waves of pure pleasure radiated through her.

"FUUUCKKKKK!! YEAAASSSS!!" She wailed as Peter thrust harder, her cunt clenching and relaxing as she climaxed.

Peter lay back hips till thrusting as the Danish model quivered and shook, her body feeling every single pulse of climax as it jolted through her.

"YESSS!! YESSSS!! FUUUCKK YESSSSSS!!" Malene cried out repeatedly.

Peter lay back, Malene ground down the last few shudders of pleasure leaving her pussy, her juices running down his balls. She leant forwards and kissed him.

"Thank you Peter" she said.

"You wanna cum?" She said, knowing his reply. "Shoot that spunk up my tight ass, baby."

She rolled off of him and bent over the bed, face planted into the sheets, Peter stepped up behind, his slippery wet cock rubbing her ring. She reaches back with both hands spreading her cheeks wide as Peter pushes his dick in, her sphincter stretching allowing him to push deep.

"Fuuuuckkkkk!!" Malene groans as he pushed balls deep up her ass.

She let go of her cheeks, her hands gripping the sheets tightly as Peter rutted up her back door. Cock slamming deep as he held her hips, driving as fast and as hard as he could. Malene whimpered and cried as Peter buggered her ferociously, pounding for all his worth trying to empty his balls.

"FUCK YES!" Malene cried, as her asshole was pounded, Peter not easing up

He moved his hand to the back of her head, pinning her in place, hips relentlessly thrusting. Malene whined and shook, her ass being trashed by Peters hard cock. Struggling and shaking in his grasp she came for a second time, howling as her body shook in climax.

"YEAASSSS!!" she screamed into the mattress.

Peters balls exploded, hot cum pulsing out and flooding Malene's ass, her screams of orgasm heightened as she felt him filling her with spunk.

"YES! YESSS!! FUCK YES PETER!!" She cried.

Pumping his seed into her asshole, Peter collapsed on top of Malene, panting hard, the lay there, both spent. After a minute or so Peter rolled over, still panting. Malene turned her head to look at him, a cheeky grin on her face.

"Welcome to the Calypso, Peter!" She said laughing.

"Ohh fuck Malene, what is going on with my life?" He said.

"It's just about to become more than you could possibly dream of, Peter. Play it right over the next few weeks and things will change forever for you." Malene replied, standing up and starting to dress

Peter lay back and watched the busty blonde as she squeezed herself back into her maids outfit, every soft curve bulging from the sides, his cock was starting to stir back into life already.

"You and me will be hooking up again Peter, don't you worry about a thing." Malene said, just about to leave.

"Before you go, Malene, who is in room 102?" Peter asked.

"Well why don't you follow me and we will find out." She replied grinning.

"Let me get dressed and we can head over" he said standing up.

"Clothes are pretty much optional here Peter, let's go!" She turned and opened the door to his room, walking out and to the door opposite. "Room Service!" She said, knocking on the door before opening in it, Peter following her in.

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
98 Followers