Cam Girl

Story Info
A cam girl holds a poll for what new sex act her fans want.
3.3k words
4.56
17.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah stared nervously down at her laptop. She had asked her fans to choose the next video she did, but had never expected her fan base to overwhelmingly choose this.

She had started camming a couple months ago and never expected her channel to take off the way it did. It was making her real money. More than she could have ever imagined. When she needed to fuck on camera, calling in a professional porn star was easy and they were happy to work with her.

She started a poll for what her followers wanted to see her do next. She had listed anal, expecting it to be the runaway favorite. She listed 2 guy three-way and 2 girls three-way, thinking they would be the dark horse. She had even listed lesbian, blowbang, voyeur, and public sex all thinking they stood a better chance then what was leading in the polls.

With just two hours left before voting closed, Sarah's fans had voted interracial as their top choice. She didn't understand why it made her uncomfortable. Interracial sex was a very popular forum of pornography. She just never thought her fans would vote for that to be what they wanted most.

Sarah was nervous. She never expected to be asked to ride black dick, but felt horrible that she never even considered it. The polls would close soon, and she saw no way any other option would win out on the whooping 54.3% that voted for her pasty white body to take on black cock.

Sarah was awesome looking. She had an every woman's body. She had thick blonde hair, and a stomach, breasts and ass that were sexy as fuck but also jiggled a little when she rode you.

But she was slightly nervous about the man beneath her pummeling her pussy being black, she was not turned off by the idea of interracial sex, but definitely felt pressure from the taboo of the idea. If she was going to fuck a black guy, she really wanted to fuck him good.

As the countdown winded down, and the interracial selection only gained support, Sarah resigned herself to realizing her sexy white booty was about to be interracially fucked. When the poll finally closed, support for interracial had reached nearly 60%. Sarah glossed over the comments. Numerous accounts were massively in support of her taking a black cock. More of her subscribers than she thought were thrilled with the outcome.

Sarah watched as it became official and "interracial" was what her fans wanted her to do the most. For some of her hardcore scenes she had reached out to in the past, she had largely never considered some of the black male talent. She spent the rest of the night on the talent website deciding on which male talent to contact. Sarah decided that if her fans wanted interracial, she was going to give them interracial in the biggest way possible. She sent the email to Jones, a performer with an enormously oversized cock.

He got back to her before the night's end, and graciously accepted her invitation to work with her. It would be happening on the following Friday, and Sarah posted on her cam site that "Sarah takes her first BBC" for all to see this coming weekend.

When the night came, Sarah settled on a surprisingly revealing outfit for her big black debut. She dawned a crimson crop top that perfectly parted her belly button with its end. She wore a tight jean mini-skirt that showed off her incredibly attractive legs. When Jones arrived at the door, he was incredibly professional and greeted her with such routine that she realized he had fucked hundreds of white girls but he would be her first black cock.

Jones was so professional, Sarah felt like a stupid girl. She had reached out and essentially hired him to fuck her, yet she was still reveling in the idea of a big black cock fucking her white pussy, while he seemed not to give a single fuck.

"So, what do you want to do?" Jones asked so casually, although he looked at Sarah's body with a satisfied nod.

"What do you mean?" she said.

Jones looked baffled. Any other time Sarah had hired a male performer they had gone over what they would do on camera specifically beforehand. Why was she acting so weird?

"I was thinking," he said, scoping out her body, "Doggy, cowgirl, reverse, and then sideways. That should cover at least 30 minutes. Good?"

Sarah nodded. She quickly envisioned her snow-white body in all of those positions as Jones fucked her and was thrilled at the prospect. Every good white girl should fuck a black dick.

"That works for me," Sarah said, realizing she needed to set up her cam.

The stream was set up for 8:00 PM and it was 5 minutes till. She would need to have a black cock in her mouth very soon.

"How do you want to play this?" Jones asked.

Sarah didn't know how to respond. She just couldn't push her mind past having her first interracial fuck.

"Most girls want a bit of a gangster lean," Jones said, "I'm cool with that."

Sarah nodded.

Jones took a deep breath and seemed to get ready to put on an act. His professionalism was uncontested. The clock struck eight and Sarah nervously watched the red light of her camera flicker on. Her audience was over three thousand, almost four times more than she normally had. The presumably large white male audience she had were clearly excited to watch her be blacked.

Jones cupped Sarah around the waist forcefully as the session began. He was clearly used to playing a certain role with girl who called on him to be their first interracial. Sarah countered. She wasn't going to be some basic country white bitch giddy for her first black dick. She grabbed hold of Jones and pulled him in closer and made out with him as best she could. He seemed to be feeling it, and felt it even more when Sarah dropped to her knees faster than she ever had in her life.

He rushed his hands through Sarah's blonde hair as she unzipped his pants and watched a nice, fat black cock unfurl from inside. Sarah didn't hesitate and gulped it down. His semi-soft erection sprung to life as soon as her warm mouth was on it.

"Aww yeah," Jones moaned, feeling into the scene more than ever previously.

Sarah could feel his black dick grow in her mouth as she sucked on it. It was big, Jones was clearly in porn for a reason, and she knew in that moment she was going to be hammered by a nice, thick black dick.

Jones held her head with his hand as she gobbled up and down his cock. He kept getting slightly bigger and bigger until Sarah was swallowing ten inches of black meat. Jones had changed since he arrived. He went from being super professional to seemingly genuinely enjoying Sarah's mouth.

Glug. Glug. Glug.

Sarah had felt her irrational nerves melt away and now she was beyond happy to be sucking Jones' engorged cock. The fact that it was interracial was amazing. It was what her fans wanted and she was going to be a sexy white girl riding black cock very soon.

But Jones had grown to incredible size and Sarah realized she was gulping down a turkey leg at this point. His cock hung from her mouth and looked like her body could never handle such a massive dick.

The more she blew him, and the bigger he got the more Sarah wanted to fuck him. She was so excited to watch her beautiful white body slide right on down his gorgeous black cock. Her camera was programmed to automatically take photos every 20 seconds so there would be tons of still footage of her happily moaning while a big black dick hung out of her pussy.

It started to feel very natural. She wasn't a super pretty, super thin, super anything girl. She was just an average girl and ultimately it felt like she was destined to be blackened. It suddenly felt so right. Like was built to take a black cock and that maybe she would fuck more than one. Jones was just her first and the world was open to her to ride any color cock she chose.

The closer and closer it came to time for penetration Sarah realized she'd always wanted to do interracial, but needed her fans to push her forward. Suddenly, nothing was hotter than the idea of her gorgeous white body being impaled by a stiff black penis.

Sarah released Jones's cock from her mouth and he tugged at her crimson shirt until it lifted clean above her head and she was left in her jean mini-skirt and black bra. Her memory fumbled, as she tried to remember the order of positions she had agreed too. Up first, was doggy style. She creamed herself slightly at the thought of Jones wailing on her from behind.

Jones tugged at the loops in her beltline and Sarah couldn't get out of her pants fast enough. She flopped on her bed, wagging her eager bum in the air. Jones grabbed on, latching onto her waist like a parasite as he prepared to fuck her live on camera. Sarah eyed the viewership and saw that it had surpassed four thousand at this point.

The moment was here and Sarah felt her white loins tingle at the anticipation of having a non-white phallus enter her. She felt him structure her lower half so that she was ripe for entry.

Sarah felt Jones's cock touch the folds of her pussy and her entire body shivered when it did. She was beyond excited for him to enter her. Slowly, he pushed forward and Sarah's bod

was pleasantly accepting of his cock with little resistance. It only took five thrusts in total until Jones' could fully work himself inside her. And then, it was time to put on a show after all.

Sarah felt Jones in her body more than she'd ever felt any man before. His cock was thick, and long and very present. He was gentle to start. She felt him work her hips and lower half up and down his shaft like he was quietly teaching her how to ride it. Her pussy definitely stretched, expanded to accommodate his larger than average shaft.

The camera feed was lit up with men pouring money into Sarah's account. She could hear the subtle ringing as donations were made and it was more frequent than it had ever been before. Her mind suddenly raced back to the performers site and she started thinking of the next black performer she could invite over to fuck her.

Sarah reveled in the feeling of Jones's cock. Her pussy felt like it was being parted for the first time, and she could feel every inch of him pressing against the tender nerves of her womanhood.

Jones was a fantastic partner. Sarah quickly felt relaxed and very passionate and into their session. She knew she was being watched, she knew she was being objectified, and yet each stroke of Jones cock made her feel it less and less. His ripped abdominals pressed firmly against her tushy when he was fully inside her and when he pulled back she longed for when he was deep inside her again.

The feed breached 5,000. So many guys, so many white guys, were tuning in to watch Sarah take her first black cock. It was a curious thing. Why did so many men care? Why did it turn them on to watch?

Sarah could really feel the thump from behind now. She felt the quiver in the butt cheeks when Jones slammed into her and now she could feel the heat shimmer through her loins with each thrust.

Jones suddenly lifted Sarah in a full swoop as he rotated beneath her and now she was on top. Without thought nor hesitance she felt his mammoth cock slide back into her as now she was on top with her pasty white ass firmly secured in Jones's hands.\

Despite Sarah being on top Jones was still in control. He guided her body up and down his shaft, and she could feel the squishing noises of her pussy being wet and flowing freely down his cock. Sarah was glad she had chosen Jones for her first 'IR'.

Sarah briefly wondered how her cam show would change from here on out. Would she be regularly fucking black cock? Would that change the theme of her channel? Would she become known for being interracially friendly?

She didn't know why these thoughts became so prevalent now that at the age of twenty-three she had finally been blacked. Jones was a good performer. He fucked Sarah so smoothly and efficiently. Despite it being incredible sex, Sarah could see in the cam feed that it also looked incredible. She peered backwards, watching as her body was split open by his charming black dick and tingling at the excitement of watching her pink body be banged.

Jones was giving it to her good. She could feel the long, deep thrusts of his cock rock her body, but also feel him work her hips up and down so well that the chimes of the donations to her channel were rapidly coming in. Sarah already knew this would be the most profitable stream she had ever done.

His hands gripped her ass firmly, holding the fat in her butt tight as his stiff, hard and steel-like cock ravaged her. Jones had an incredible dick. At no point did he feel soft or flaccid like some of the other performers Sarah had worked with.

Jones was ready to move on to the third position: reverse cowgirl. Sarah was secretly most excited because she would be facing her camera feed dead on and could watch herself get dicked.

When Sarah was turned around and could see herself in the live feed on her laptop she felt a rush of pleasure she never had experienced. She looked good on black dick. Her body looked so amazing, and Jones's hands looked so natural on her hips. She didn't imagine how big his black dick was and as it hovered just beneath her pink pussy it looked like she could never take all of it.

But then he thrusted, and she watched all of it vanish inside of her. Reverse cowgirl could get awkward with some of the other male performers she worked with but Jones was even good at that. She was enjoying. She felt comfortable in his hands and overjoyed by the stroking from his cock.

Sarah just watched over and over as she played the disappearing game with Jones's cock over and over. Her proud, sopping pussy was hungry for Jones's cock and her body looked incredible riding it and the contrast only added to her enjoyment.

She finally noticed the viewer count and she had broken 8,000. But at this position, she could see the screen better than ever before and could also see that she had earned nearly $20,000 dollars in this session alone. That was above and beyond anything she had ever earned before and Jones had only cost $400 to hire. Why wouldn't she make fucking black dick a routine thing on her channel? Clearly, it was what people wanted.

Sarah's confidence rose to a level never before seen. She was gliding up and down Jones's dick. She looked at herself with such pride and confidence that she was proud of how good she looked taking black cock. For a moment, Sarah even considered making her channel exclusively interracial, and then, when Jones rippled the first orgasm through her, she knew it would be. Sarah was going to be a white girl who only rode black cock. She was titillated with excitement at the thought.

It just looked so natural. Her body was nice looking, her face was pretty, but nothing had ever felt righter than the throbbing brown penis thrusting between her legs. Her blonde hair bobbed left and then right and then left as Jones' crushed her pussy.

The stream had been going for over twenty minutes now and Jones, being the eternal professional, moved on to the final stage. After hyping up the speed of their reverse cowgirl until he was literally pummeling Sarah's pussy, it was time for the final position.

He lifted her off his cock, and Sarah snuggled down beside him with her back still pressed to his chest. He grabbed at her right leg and lifted it up so he could enter her from behind.

While Sarah had thoroughly enjoyed every other position, this was the one that felt the most like real sex. She still felt an element of porn in the others but now Jones was kissing her and holding her stomach with one hand as he grinded his cock in and out of her.

Sarah didn't know how quickly an orgasm could come on. She almost leapt back in excitement as she shouted out in pleasure, a stream of liquid shooting up from her vagina into the air.

Jones loved every second of it, and was quick to rope her back in tight and grind her body hard, kissing, stroking, rubbing, massaging and tenderly loving every inch of her. Sarah suddenly couldn't stop cumming. She looked down and saw Jones's dark hands cupping her snow-white belly and couldn't not get off at the thought. Rapidly, Sarah came three times in succession while Jones gave her the most tender stroking of the stream.

Sarah's earning pushed past $25,000 and she knew she would be cutting Jones a bigger check and inviting him back for another session next week. She never, ever thought she'd be an 'interracial porn star' but now she couldn't picture doing anything but that.

Jones began to buck, and Sarah realized they hadn't discussed how their session would 'end'. Sarah quietly, but strongly whispered, 'Cum inside me,' to Jones.

She heard a flurry of chimes from the stream as more donations rolled in as Jones twitched and came deep inside of her, marking the best hardcore sex stream she had ever done.

With her pussy gushing out semen from Jones's black cock, Sarah addressed her audience and promised it wouldn't be the last time she did IR.

When the camera finally went black, Sarah beamed at Jones.

"That was amazing. I really enjoyed working with you," she said.

Jones smiled softly, "Same. This was good!"

Sarah bashfully started suggesting they work together regularly, and Jones didn't seem to oppose. After a few minutes, they had hammered out a schedule of Sarah's "1st IR's". They would start next week with a cuckold scene. Then, Jones and another performer he highly recommended would give Sarah he first IR threesome. Next would come her first IR anal. A month from now would be her first IR group sex with two guys and two girls. And lastly, in six weeks, Sarah would have her first IR gangbang with four other black men fucking her in every hole they could.

When Sarah closed the door and Jones had left she had never felt sexier. The confidence their sessions had given her was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Unbeknownst to her, Jones would be giving her another IR first. After one of their sessions, with unprotected sex being necessary for viewership, Jones would give Sarah her first IR baby. Sarah's channel took off, growing almost four times in size when she started doing interracial videos. She had been so nervous when the poll had chosen interracial, but now, she would have never had it any other way.