Cam Slut Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" I said aloud to my son's empty room. "Tell me you want to fuck this pussy! Say you want it! You want Mommy's pussy? You want to fuck Mommy's pussy, don't you? Fuck me! Fuck me, Jesse! Fuck your mother's pussy, Jesse! I know you want it! Shove that big cock in Mommy's cunt, baby! Fuck me! Jesse! Oh...fuuuuuuck...!"

The words seemed to take what would have been a normal orgasm and tripled it. I kicked and twisted and brutally milked my cunt for every last sensation I could force out of it. When I finally went lax the silence was almost surprising. No squeaking bed, no sloppy slapping noises, no desperate screams. Just my rasping breath and my thumping heart. Oh, God. What had I unleashed?

On some level the thought had been lurking underneath it all, but I'd never allowed myself to face the possibility that I actually wanted to fuck my own son. Not only had I finally admitted it, but I screamed it at the top of my lungs. It was a stupid thing to do. What if Jesse had come home during that insane performance and heard me? Maybe that's what I wanted. Shit. This was only supposed to be a way to make money. It wasn't supposed to turn into this. Between the pot and my orgasm, my mind was too fuzzy to properly make sense of what I was feeling or doing.

The memory of how Jesse's cum tasted in my mouth intruded on my scattered thoughts. I knew I would taste him again soon, and that alone gave me a nice tingle around my clit that spread up inside of me. I knew I had to do something to fix things before Jesse ended up hating me to the point where he never wanted to have anything to do with me again. He knew I was exploiting him. I was the one person he should be able to depend on not to do that. But at the same time, he wanted it. He didn't like that he wanted it, and he took that out on me by treating me like crap, but it wasn't his fault. And his balls felt so soft and silky against my tongue. I imagined him squatting down over my face and lowering those beautiful balls down into my mouth. I didn't remember anything after that.

When I opened my eyes it was dark. There were no lights on anywhere in the house. No sound. I sat up and felt something strange. I found the switch on the desk light clamped to Jesse's headboard. I looked down at myself and immediately realized what that funny feeling was from. I was covered in dried cum.

There was a big patch on my left tit, and almost as much again trailing across my belly. My pussy hair glistened. I ran my fingers through it and found that my bush was crusty with hardened jizz. It appeared that Jesse had come and gone, so to speak, while I was asleep. Based on the evidence, it looked like he must have kneeled between my legs, jerked off while looking at my naked pussy, then sprayed his load all over me.

There was no point in being mad at him. Yes, it was a violation of sorts, but one that I'd all but invited. Hell, I was practically naked in his bed. I couldn't blame him, but I was still a little upset. My fingers went from my sticky pubes down to my wet lips. I was upset that I had missed it. My hips responded to what my fingers were doing. What might have happened if I had woken up while my son was jerking off over me? My stiff clit felt good under my circling fingertip. Maybe he did fuck me while I was out. It would have been possible. My cunt was right there for the taking. Maybe he only pulled out at the last second and blasted his cum all over my tits and tummy. No. I wouldn't have slept through that. I would have known if my boy's cock was inside me. I could smell the sweet odor of his dried semen. My spasm almost forced me into the fetal position as I made myself cum quicker than I wanted. Another orgasm followed immediately on the heels of the first, so at least there was that consolation.

I eventually pulled myself off of Jesse's bed, arranged the blanket and pillows, then went to the kitchen to heat up a can of soup. I didn't bother closing my robe or cleaning away any of Jesse's crusted cum from my body.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After three hours in front of the cam I was feeling worn out. My hip was getting sore from holding my legs open so much, and my pussy was swollen from overuse. The only upside was that I'd managed to make myself cum twice, and the proceeds for the afternoon reflected my customers' appreciation for seeing something real. Or it could have been that each time I'd cum I was talking about how I wanted my son "Cody" to fuck me. Either way, I was up eighty bucks.

I took a break, had a nice long piss, then went and poured myself a store-brand diet cola. I looked through the cabinets and all my usual hiding places for something to spike my soda with, but came up empty. I texted Jesse: 'Show @ 9 tonite.' I didn't get any response.

I'd heard him stagger in late last night after I'd gone to bed. He bugged out this morning while I was in the shower. He was avoiding me. I had no idea if he just couldn't stand to look at me, or if he was ashamed of what he did to me while I was asleep. Maybe a little of both.

By a quarter of nine there was a decent crowd gathered in my preview room. I chit-chatted with some of the feistier fellows, telling them about me and my son, and the things we were going to do to each other in the show. I had on my frilly bra that had holes for my nipples to poke through and the matching crotchless panties - the same outfit I wore the first time I gave Jesse a handjob for the camera. I could feel how wet I was with anticipation without even having to touch myself.

It was a big relief when I heard Jesse pull up. I listened to his heavy footsteps as he came toward my bedroom. They sounded steady. He stopped in my doorway and I turned, trying to look as enticing as I could in my cheesy outfit. Jesse looked at me, trying to gauge my mood.

"Guess we're doin' this?"

"Gotta pay them bills somehow," I answered apologetically.

He looked me over, his eyes lingering in all the places a man's gaze should. He nodded and went to his room. I let everyone know the show was about to start and got things ready. Jesse came back after a few minutes in a clean pair of boxer briefs and nothing else. The bulge of his package looked big. I could wait to make it bigger.

The two of us worked the crowd until we hit the 300 token threshold, then started the show. We began with some teasing, but that only lasted a couple minutes. I soon had my son's cock in my hand, and I was able to get him hard in a matter of a few strokes. He was reading what the guys were saying and sometimes answering their questions. It was the first time he seemed to be almost willingly participating. I was surprised when he grabbed one of my tits when a viewer requested it. He did it again a minute later without being prompted, running his thumb gently over my hard nipple. It felt really good, but it would have felt better if it was his tongue instead.

Jesse stood next to me and I tugged his cock casually, playing to the camera. I tickled his balls and touched myself. No one was leaving the room early tonight. Without anyone offering a bonus, I leaned over and kissed the head of his dick, then ran my tongue around it a few times. Jesse didn't protest or pull away. I took this as permission to go further.

I eagerly took my son's cock into my mouth and began sucking.

"Okay, so I guess we're doing this now," he muttered half to himself.

From the way he said that it made me think he didn't remember that we'd already done this once before. I was a bit disappointed that I hadn't made a stronger impression (even though he was drunk out of his mind), but at the same time I was excited that I was able to give him another first time. I decided to risk a little dialogue.

"You like that? You like the way Mommy sucks your big cock?"

He looked down at me and didn't say anything. I could see he was torn between hating my tawdry efforts to pander to the crowd, and the genuine pleasure he was receiving from me.

"Yeah, Mom, you're a real cocksucker. Now shut up and swallow my dick."

I did as I was told, taking him all the way down my throat.

"Holy shit," he breathed in awed appreciation. This was all new to him, so he had no idea I was such an accomplished deep-throat artiste. I was sure none of his white-trash floozies could give him that. "Do that again and the show will be over pretty damn quick," he warned.

I released his long, hard shaft and gave his balls some oral love. I licked and nibbled the delicate flesh of his hairless scrotum. I tongued one of his balls, then took it carefully into my mouth, sucking and tugging on it lightly. I made sure my head was turned so the paying pervs could see everything I was doing.

"Mommy loves her boy's beautiful balls," I said, meaning every word of it. "How does that feel, Cody?"

He made a sour face at hearing me using his "stage" name, but it quickly faded as I ran my tongue under his balls and gave his taint a few tantalizing swipes.

"It feels pretty awesome, Mom." It didn't sound like he was making up anything for the sake of the camera either. "I want to cum in your mouth...and all over your face. Suck my cock, Mom."

The last was said with honest desire, not the harsh contempt I was used to hearing from him. I took his cock back into my mouth and went to work using my best technique. It was less than a minute before I heard his first involuntary moan. Seconds later his cockhead swelled against my tongue and began spewing warm semen against the back of my throat. I wanted to take it all in my mouth, but I forced myself to pull back and let him defile my face with his last few spurts. I'd always found the facial to be degrading and something that had to be done for the sole enjoyment of your man, but I had no qualms about taking Jesse's load on my face. If felt like more of a privilege than an insult. I milked out one last drop and licked it from the tip of his darkly reddened tip.

I leaned into the camera, letting the voyeurs see the mess he'd made on my nose, cheeks and lips. I then opened my mouth and did the show-swallow-show routine. When I was done, Jesse held out the towel for me to clean off with. I just shook my head, preferring to stay messy a bit longer...for the sake of the camera, of course.

"You got Mommy all horny," I said with an exaggerated pout. "You want to watch Mommy play with her pussy?"

"Yeah," he responded thickly.

I leaned back in my chair and opened my legs. "You like seeing Mommy masturbate her horny pussy, don't you, son?" I parted slit of the frilly panties, exposing myself to him and the viewers.

He nodded, seemingly unable to speak. I began toying with my clit and caressing my pussy lips. Jesse stared intently. I spread my lips apart, leaving nothing hidden. At that he took hold of his cock, still wet with my saliva, and began pulling at it. "Show it to me," he whispered barely loud enough for me to hear. "Show me your pussy, Mom."

I did just that.

The adoring look on his face made me feel good all over. I know what I was doing was wrong in every way imaginable, but these fleeting moments of connection with him were worth violating all the rules of propriety. There was a love there that was otherwise denied to me. No matter what hateful things he said to me for whatever reason compelled him, I would always know that buried underneath the venom was the primal love that every son has for his mother. If sucking his cock and spreading my cunt was my only way to tap into that feeling then so be it.

We watched each other masturbate for a while, neither of us ruining the moment with words. We were both going easy on ourselves. This wasn't a race to orgasm, but rather a prolonging of a rare pleasure few mothers and sons ever share. Jesse reached over and lightly pinched one of my nipples between his thumb and the knuckle of his forefinger. He gave it a little tug with a slight twist. I pulled the frilly bra down, letting my tits sag naturally. My son cupped one of my breasts, massaging it with a steady hand. He was doing it purely for his own pleasure, but I was getting just as much, if not more, out of it as he was.

"Je...ah, Cody?"

"Yeah?"

I reached over and hit mute. "Jesse, I was thinking that we could make a lot more money if..."

"If what?"

"If maybe you licked me...you know, down there?"

He glanced down at my pussy and the dark clouds were back in his expression.

"Did someone make an offer?" He looked at the message window to see for himself.

"No, but I seriously think we could double our profits if we kicked it up a notch." I could tell he wasn't buying it.

"You're kidding, right?"

"The more money we bring in, the more you put in your pocket." I desperately wanted to convince him any way I could. "You know your insurance is coming due on the truck next month. You're going to need at least three-hundred bucks if you want to keep your baby on the road." That seemed to stir him.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he swore. Jesse stood there holding his cock, working through it all. I knew he was trying to convince himself there had to be another way, but in the end he gave in to the easy money right in front of him like I knew he would. "Okay, fuck it, whatever."

"I'm going to play it up, so just go along with it and don't get your panties in a twist." I un-muted as he shot daggers at me with his eyes. He could be upset at me all he wanted, as long as I got what I needed. "Looks to me like my boy wants to know what Mommy tastes like."

I slid two fingers inside myself and drew them out. I let the camera see that they were loaded with a thick coating of my sex honey. I reached up and touched them against Jesse's lips. I was hoping he'd open up and suck my fingers, but I had to settle for smearing my juices over his closed lips.

Turning to the camera, I said, "Any of you want to see my son lick his mommy's pussy for the first time?" There was a chorus of eager affirmations in the text window. "Okay, then, put your money where his mouth is," I quipped nonsensically. It did the trick. The tokens poured in.

I leaned back in my chair and patted my pussy while looking up at my son. "Why don't you come down here and give your mama a juicy kiss?"

Jesse braced, probably reminding himself that he was doing this for his precious pick-up truck, and knelt down between my wide spread feet. I teased my clit and lips enticingly as he contemplated my pussy.

"You know you want it, son," I cajoled him softly. I pulled the hood back away from my hard clit. "Put your mouth right here and give Mommy a nice little suck."

He leaned in, then hesitated.

"Or would you rather taste this?" I spread my vagina open. "You want to slip your tongue in there? Right into the place you came out of?"

He backed off suddenly. I'd said the wrong thing. His face was a storm of conflicting emotions.

"Fuck this shit," he spat out angrily as he stood. "I ain't putting my mouth on that skanky gash of yours. Who knows where that fucking thing has been!" He snatched his boxers up off the floor as I lunged for the mute button. "Probably been a hundred dripping dicks in that prick hole of yours, and who knows what else." He swept out of my bedroom, his hard cock bouncing wildly in front of him as he went.

That certainly went south quickly. I couldn't be too angry with him since what he'd said was more or less true. I should have waited until he had a few drinks in him before trying that stunt. I took a deep breath and turned to face the anonymous angry mob. Most demanded their tokens back, which I regretfully did, but a few were willing to accept an alternate show involving a lot of ass-to-mouth dildo action. I managed to make it through, but my heart just wasn't in it.

Beaverman415 was the last one to leave. He'd been silent the entire night, and exited the room without a word.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Even though the last show had taken and ugly turn, we still made enough to put us only two months behind on the mortgage. That was something at least. I juggled my tits for the three lurkers in my preview room, pulling one of my floppy jugs up and licking a nipple as seductively as I could manage after more than an hour of trying unsuccessfully to lure someone into a private show.

I slumped back in the chair dejected. I certainly wouldn't pay good money to see my sorry ass go through the motions, why would they? An electronic door slammed to confirm my thought.

Jesse hadn't come home last night after he'd freaked out and left in a huff. His mouth had been so close to my pussy I could almost feel it. I tried not to think about the sensation of his warm breath down there. Just when it seemed like he was okay with what we've been doing, he came to his senses and realized how disgusting it really was. How disgusting I really was.

I suppose that should be the normal response when a son is confronted by the idea of sex with his own mother. I knew perfectly well it shouldn't feel as natural to me as it does. I should be just as repelled by the thought of performing oral sex on my own son, and letting him cum in my mouth. I should be horrified by the notion of letting him eat my pussy. And I should be locked up for imagining the things that I do late at night when I'm all alone in bed. I definitely had to put a stop to this somehow.

Jesse's bedroom door was locked. That hurt. I tugged on the padlock that hung from the hasp he'd crudely screwed into the door jamb when he was fifteen and didn't want me snooping in his room. It was probably around the time he started smoking weed. He had no idea then that I'd be more likely to steal it for myself than lecture him about saying no to drugs like any decent mother would. I was going to lose him for sure. If I did, I would hit bottom fast and I would hit it hard. Maybe so hard I wouldn't be able to get back up this time.

I had to find another way. I'd rather risk losing this run-down old house than losing my only son. He was all the family I had left and I was pushing him away. I was no better than my own daddy had been with me, only I was worse. Not only was I using my son for my own sick pleasure, but I was making money off of it. Jesse had every right to hate me.

He didn't come home again that night. I was getting worried. He wasn't answering my calls or texts. I started getting scared he did something stupid, or got himself into trouble. I fought the temptation to go down to the Thunderbird and troll for drinks. I wanted to be home if Jesse came home or called.

I tried to find ways to make the time pass, but I could feel every minute grinding by. I wrote out ten-dollar checks to the electric, gas, and cable companies. I figured if I at least paid something they might not shut me off. I did some laundry. I cleaned up around the house, though it didn't seem to make much of a difference. I spread my pussy a few times in front of the camera, but that only made me feel lower, especially when I couldn't pull in more than a couple tokens for my pathetic efforts.

When I heard tires on the gravel driveway, I just about passed out. I prayed it wasn't a cop car coming to inform the next of kin. The familiar sound of Jesse's boots across the kitchen floor saved my life. I was in my bedroom in nothing but my shelf bra. I quietly got up and closed my door. I didn't want him to see me naked and possibly set him off all over again. I listened as he passed by, undid the padlock and closed his bedroom door behind him. I didn't move, keeping my ear pressed to my door.

After a shower and some more rummaging around in his room, he left. He knew I was in my room, but he never said a word. I would have felt better if he had at least called me a filthy slut on his way out. The faint scent of cologne tickled my nose. I listened until the sound of his truck became indistinguishable from the sounds of the night crickets, then sat back down in front of the webcam and became instantly annoyed with myself. Just knowing Jesse was in the house had gotten my pussy as wet as a horny virgin on her wedding night.