Cam Slut Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my double-dong, filled my cunt with one end, then curled it down and plugged the smaller end into my lubed up asshole. I grabbed the curve of the flexible rubber toy and hate fucked both my holes simultaneously to a punishing orgasm that was better than I deserved. I was left feeling like a piece of garbage, but I managed to earn twenty bucks for my troubles.

I flipped off the computer without even bothering to log out of the site and headed for the shower.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Three hours later I was sitting on the sofa with my feet tucked up underneath me watching TV. I was surprised when Jesse showed up. I didn't think he'd be home before midnight, if at all. I hadn't bothered to get dressed after my shower so I was in nothing but my robe. I pulled it closed and cinched it tight.

Jesse was in the kitchen, but I didn't hear him moving around. Was he just standing there? After a minute he came into the living room and stopped. There was that cologne again.

"You look sharp," I said hoping to start us off on a good note. "Big date tonight?"

He scoffed. "That's what I thought." He held up a twelve-pack of Natty Ice. "I owed you."

I smiled and tried not to get all gushy over this, but the fact that he was thinking of me was almost enough to make me cry.

"A whole twelve-pack? And a fancy date? Since when did you become the big spender?" I teased gently.

"Hit a scratch ticket for two hundred yesterday." He crossed the room and took a seat in our ratty lounge chair. He tossed me a beer and took one for himself.

"Thanks, honey." We both popped them open and took a drink. The sparkly coldness felt oh so good going down. "You're home awfully early. How did your date go?"

"It didn't." He took another long swig. "Jimmy had these two chicks lined up and he got tickets to that concert over at the stadium. I got the one named Shawna."

"That's a pretty name."

"Yeah, she was hotter than I thought she would be, knowing Jimmy's track record." He swallowed the rest of his beer and opened another. "Great fuckin' rack."

I didn't like how much I enjoyed that he was willing to talk like that with me. "So what happened?"

"She was all over me on the ride there. We were making out. She had her hand down my pants and I was feeling her up every which way. There was no way I wasn't getting laid for sure after the show." He glanced over at me and probably noticed my nipples poking up under the thin material of my robe. "Anyway, we're all having a great time, then halfway into it these two skanks go off with some guy who says he can get them backstage. That was the last we saw of them."

"Dumb bitches," I sympathized, knowing full well that I had pulled that trick a time or two myself when I was a hot young thing. "Their loss."

"Whatever," he grumbled and guzzled down the rest of his second beer.

"Toss me another," I said as he went for his third. I was no lightweight, but with nothing in my stomach I was already feeling the start of a buzz.

We drank and watched TV for a few quiet minutes. I had no idea what I was looking at, just feeling Jesse's presence with me was all that was on my mind.

"So...I don't know," he spoke up after a time, clearing his throat. "Did we have a show scheduled for tonight or anything?"

"No. Nothing." I wasn't sure if this was the right time to tell him I'd decided that we weren't going to do any more shows together.

"We could do one...if you want." He was doing his best to seem nonchalant about it. "Make a few bucks..."

"Naw. I've been sitting in front of that damn camera for half the day."

"Fine, whatever. You're the one always squawkin' about how we need the money," he said defensively. "Guess we don't need it that fucking bad after all."

"It's not that, Jesse, it's just..." My voice trailed off when I realized what was going on. "Your little cockteaser left you with a serious set of blue balls, didn't she?"

Jesse just glowered at me from his chair.

"We don't have to bother with a show, honey." I didn't want to say what I knew I was about to say, but I couldn't stop myself. "I can just give you a blowjob right here, if that's what you want."

My heart hung suspended in midair for a second. His reaction was just as I'd feared it might be. He slammed his beer down on the coffee table, causing it to foam up and overflow all over the place.

"God dammit!" He was up out of the chair and heading for his room. "Why do you have to be so fucked up like that?" Jesse punched the wall as he went, leaving a deep dent.

He stopped and stood in the threshold between the living room and kitchen. I held my breath, not knowing what he might do next. I was so stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. After a moment the tension drained out of him. He turned and came toward me. I half expected him to hit me. I had it coming.

Instead, he just stood next to where I was sitting - his head bowed; his eyes closed. I followed my only instinct and wrapped my arms around his legs from where I sat and hugged him to me, my cheek pressed against his flat belly. I held him tight. He stood there and let me hold him. Soon, I felt something against my shoulder. I knew what it was, but I moved my hand there to make sure. My fingers traced the contours of my son's erection bulging in his tight jeans.

I lowered his zipper. He made no protest. I tried to get his penis out, but there was too much in the way.

"Take your pants down, Jesse." I looked up at him. "Let me suck your cock for you."

After an agonizing pause, he undid his belt and lowered his pants. I freed his hard-on and took him into my mouth. I was instantly overcome with a sense of complete satisfaction. Suddenly all was right with the world, and I didn't have a single problem worth worrying about. My lips were fastened tight around my son's penis as I felt him push deeper. This wasn't like the vulgar cocksucking I had performed for the camera, but rather a loving indulgence for our mutual pleasure. My hands found their way to Jesse's firm ass and I pulled him into me.

He stroked my hair as I sucked him. It was gentle, absent any resentment or rough disrespect. Jesse reached down and cupped one of my breasts over my robe. He massaged it tenderly, then found my stiffened nipple and pinched it lightly through the thin fabric. Somehow this felt more intimate that when he fondled my bare breast the day before. I sucked him harder to show him how much I appreciated his affectionate attentions.

The TV was still going in the background, but all I could hear was the increasing heaviness of his breathing and the slurping sound of my cocksucking. I felt some drool running down my chin, and even that turned me on.

"I liked how you licked my balls last time," Jesse said quietly. There was a nervous tremor in his voice that was unlike him.

I responded to his desire without hesitation, licking and sucking his balls with willing thoroughness. When I swabbed my tongue over the base of his scrotum he responded with a moaning sigh. I ventured further and dabbed my tongue across the space beyond. He shifted slightly in an effort to give me more access to that area, and I stretched my tongue as far as I could manage, knowing that I was only a fraction of an inch from his asshole. I'd never licked a man back there before, but I instinctively knew that if Jesse wanted it I would happily do it for him.

"That feels good, Mom." He let me tongue him down there a little longer, then pressed his cockhead against my lips. "You want me to cum in your mouth?"

I nodded as I took him all the way into my throat.

"You like eating cum, don't you?"

I pulled back and sucked in enough air to answer him. "I like eating your cum."

"Fuck, that's nasty," he said. I glanced up at him and was gratified to see he was saying it with a smile rather than an angry scowl. I returned the smile before filling my mouth with his cock once again.

We fell into a steady rhythm and were soon rounding the home stretch. Jesse rocked slightly in harmony with my bobbing head. He made encouraging sounds while my staccato moan was muffled by his thick cock pumping in and out of my throat.

"Oh, fuck, Mom!" he exclaimed in a strangled cry. "Suck it...don't stop...suck me!"

He backed his cock off and spewed his warm semen into my mouth.

"Don't swallow it...don't..." He couldn't finish as his body shuddered with the power of his orgasm and more of his seed spilled onto my tongue.

He grunted and shook a few more times, his cock pulsing with each spasm, and then he was quiet for a few moments. He pulled his penis from between my lips, and I waited not knowing what was next. He looked down at me and stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"Let me see," he said simply.

He'd seemed so put off by this when I did it before in front of the camera, but I did as he asked. I opened my mouth and displayed his load covering my tongue and pooling at the back of my throat. His thumb traced over my lips as he gazed down at me.

"That's gotta be the sexiest thing I've ever seen. My own mother with a mouthful of my cum." He shook his head in disbelief. "You like how it tastes?"

I nodded.

"You want to eat it?"

I nodded again.

"Go ahead, Mom, let me see you swallow it."

I was in no rush. I took it down a little at a time, savoring each swallow and taking great delight in the lustful look on my son's face. I opened up and showed him that I'd finished it all.

"God, you are the nastiest bitch I ever seen." It was said as a compliment rather than an insult.

For a moment I thought he was going to lean down and kiss me. My heart leapt at the possibility, but instead he took a step back. He was probably coming to his senses now that he'd busted his nut. I expected him to tell me what a filthy slut I was and leave me there feeling like the piece of shit that I truly was. I certainly wasn't expecting what actually came next.

"Open up your robe," he said in an even tone that showed how confident he was that I wouldn't argue. I paused, not convinced I'd heard him right. "Go ahead."

I pulled the sash, untying the tight knot that held my robe closed. One half of it fell away, revealing my nakedness underneath. I slowly pulled back the other side, exposing myself completely. Jesse's eyes roamed over my sagging tits, the middle-aged roundness of my belly, and settled on my thick tuft of curly hair.

"Spread your legs."

I knew I would do what he wanted, but he must have noticed my questioning look.

"I want to see your pussy, Mom," he offered as an explanation. "Show it to me."

I had no reason to deny him. He'd seen it before. I was actually eager to show it to him again, if that's what he wanted. I opened my legs, knowing he'd be able to see my wetness leaking freely. I knew he enjoyed watching me masturbate, so I assumed that this was where we were headed. My clit ached to be touched, but I waited for him to ask for it.

He stared at me down there for a long while. I was dying to know what was going through his head.

"Spread it open," he whispered. He looked up, meeting my eye. "Like when we're doing a show."

I didn't know how much more of this I could take. I half suspected I might cum for the first time in my life without having to touch myself. I leaned back on the sofa and with unaccountably nervous fingers peeled my outer lips apart, opening myself up to my son. My clit jutted out, and my lips were thick with engorged excitement. I oozing trickle of pussy juice sluiced out of my spread hole and ran down the crease of my ass to stain my robe.

"You have a great looking pussy, Mom," he said with a sincerity that made my cheeks flush warmly. "I never thought a woman your age could have a cooch that look that good, but damn."

I bit my tongue for a moment, thinking through what I was going to say to make sure it wasn't something that would upset him. "Thanks, honey. I'm glad you like it." I got an added thrill when he crouched down to get a better look. "Want me to masturbate for you?"

He considered my proposal, and shook his head. "Naw. I think I want something else."

Jesse went forward onto his knees and the next thing I knew his face was between my legs. I squealed with surprised delight as he kissed the center of my pussy. Maybe it was the beer, but I felt dizzy seconds later when his tongue snaked up between my labia lips and found my clit. I was transported to a new level of unreality. My son was eating my pussy.

I'd spent most of the last few night fantasizing about this as I fingered myself alone in bed, but for it to actually be happening was almost too much to take in all at once. I held his head, afraid he might change his mind and pull away. I was beyond happy when he hooked his arms under my legs and gripped my thighs with his rough hands, pulling me tighter against his mouth. He was into it and not even thinking about stopping before he'd gotten everything he wanted.

"Oh, Jesse, that's good," I groaned. "It's all yours." I was losing track of what I was babbling, but I wanted him to know how wonderful he was making me feel. "My pussy is all for you."

His tongue worked over my clit with a fluttering quickness that set every nerve of my body on notice that something incredible was coming. I was dismayed when he abandoned my clit, but this was soon replaced by elation when I felt his tongue circling my opening. The sloppy wet noises of him lapping at my juicy hole was the most erotic sound I'd ever heard. At just the moment I had to have it, I felt his tongue dart inside me. It couldn't go too far, but it was enough for me to feel it. His probing tongue sparked a new cascade of scintillating sensations throughout my whole pussy. I wasn't going to last much longer.

Jesse moved his mouth slightly to the side and sucked on one of my shaved outer lips, taking it into his mouth, holding it tight for a moment, then releasing. He repeated this with my other fat outer lip. Next, he was up at my mound, nuzzling his face in my generous patch of pubic hair. I loved the way he was taking me all in.

"How did you get so good at eating pussy?" I blurted out as I subtly tried to ease his mouth back onto my clit.

He gave my nub a single, teasing lash of his tongue. "You really want to know?"

"No...I honestly don't care...as long as you keep going..."

"You ready to cum, Mom?"

"Yes!" I practically screamed. "I want to cum so bad, honey. Make me cum!"

"Make who cum?" he asked, looking at me over my neatly edged muff with a sly grin.

It took me a second to grasp what he was fishing for.

"Make Mommy cum, honey. Suck Mommy's cunt and make me cum!"

With that he gladly went back to work. And I wasn't just playing up his ego - my boy really did know how to eat a pussy. I was expecting the clumsy fumblings I remembered enduring from boys his age when I was a teenager, but he was better than any man I'd been with. Part of it might have been because he was my son, but all I knew was that he was treating my pussy with more caring respect than he had ever shown me.

Jesse was getting his face right in there, not holding anything back. He seemed to be enjoying it almost more than me, which was close to impossible. I humped myself against his mouth, trying to match the cadence of his rapidly swirling tongue. He was able to lick and suck at the same time in a way that had me practically levitating off the sofa. I resisted the natural inclination to let my eyes roll back, and instead focused on watching my son eat me. The sight of his head between my legs only enhanced the exquisite pleasure he was delivering with his mouth. Even if this never happened again, I would always hold onto the memory of him going at my cunt like a starving animal.

"Oh, God...Jesse...I'm going to cum! Oh, sweet fuck, yes!" I held his head tighter, willing him to keep doing exactly what he was doing to my clit for just a few more precious seconds. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum on your face!"

In the split second between saying those words and the start of the most intense orgasm I'd experienced in recent memory, I realized there was something Jesse didn't know about me. It was too late - he was going to have to learn the hard way.

I let out a barking scream, every muscle locked into a hard clench, and a sense of super-charged euphoria seized my entire being all at once. There was no way for me to stop my body from what it was about to do in response to this.

A gush of warm liquid spurted from my pussy and hit Jesse in the face. He backed off a little only to be doused in another jet of lady cum even bigger than the first. My son sputtered and coughed as more of my ejaculate was forcefully propelled from my cunt straight at his chest. I bore down and pushed out the last of my orgasmic fluids, which surged out of me in a viscous upwelling of still more pussy juice. After soaking the sofa, the carpet, and my son from head to crotch, I collapse back onto the sofa. I was drained - literally and figuratively.

"What. The fuck. Was that?" Jesse wanted to know. He sounded more incredulous than upset.

"I'm sorry, honey, I should have warned you. Sometimes I squirt like that."

"Sometimes?"

"Only when I'm really super turned on." I was having a hard time catching my breath. It felt like my pussy was buzzing and my whole body was vibrating along with it.

"Holy shit, Mom, that was fucking weird."

"I'm sorry...I didn't know it was going to happen until it was too late."

"You don't need to be sorry." He licked his lips, trying to taste more of me. "That was intense. I liked it."

"I haven't squirted like that in a while." I couldn't help but smile at the sight of my boy drenched in my sex juices.

"I guess you must have been really super turned on then?"

"The evidence speaks for itself." I reached for my beer and gulped down what was left in the can. "But, yeah, that was about the best head I've ever had."

He didn't want to let on, but I could tell he was proud of himself when he heard that. He pulled his soaked shirt off and mopped his face with it before throwing it aside. The smell of my cunt was heavy in the air around us.

"I should probably say I'm sorry for the other day..." He looked suitably guilty as he spoke. "For what I did while you were sleeping."

"I appreciate the apology," I nudged him playfully with a foot, "but I kind of took it as a compliment. Not every forty-something year old broad has a hot young stud around who wants to jerk off to her naked body."

"So, you won't mind if I do it again...right now?"

"Be my guest," I said and shrugged out of my robe, leaving me completely nude before him.

Jesse stood, moved closer until he was almost over me and began beating off. God, he looked beautiful doing that to himself. I ran my hands up and down my body as I marveled at the strength and girth of his erection. After fondling my breasts for a few moments, I lifted one up to my mouth. I circled my areola with my tongue, then sucked on my nipple.

"Whoa, I didn't know you could do that," Jesse said with quiet admiration.

"Your mom has a lot of tricks you don't know about."

"That's for sure," he agreed and stroked faster while I let him watch me suckle my other tit for a time.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked, knowing what the answer would be.

"Better make it fast," he joked. "I have a big head start."

I slid a hand down to my pussy. It was still saturated with slick wetness and almost too sensitive to touch. I did anyway, being careful not to contact my clit directly.

I never knew that just masturbating with someone could be so gratifying. I'd always been of the opinion that if there was a dick within reach that it should be inside me. Why waste time jacking off instead of having sex? But I was learning how intimate sharing this with normally private act with another person could be. It was nice to be able to just relax, take in the sexy sights, and pleasure myself in a way that only I could.