Cam Slut Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse roughly spread my ass cheeks open and spit. His warm saliva oozed down over my asshole and I knew what was coming. I'd taken it in the ass on many occasions, but rarely because it was something I wanted. As I felt the head of my son's cock circling my anus, I couldn't wait to feel him enter me. For the first time in my life I was actually eager to be assfucked.

"You want to put your cock in my ass, baby?"

"I never been with a chick slutty enough to let me bang her asshole." He pressed his cock against the spot he wanted.

"You're with Mommy now. I'm your slut." I pushed myself back against his probing hard-on. "You can have my asshole whenever you want it."

I relaxed myself and his spit-slicked cockhead popped into me. There it was - nice! I grabbed at fistfuls of grass as he pushed his thick cock into me.

"Fuck, that's tight," he blurted out and kept pushing. "I've been wanting to do this for so long."

"Is it as good as you thought it would be?"

"Better." He eased himself forward as far as he could go. "You want me to cum in your ass, Mom?"

"Yes," I gasped. "Fuck Mommy's asshole good. Fill my ass with your cum, baby!"

He pulled back and I heard him spitting again. His cock slipped back into me with almost no resistance. It was uncomfortable, but there was nothing I wanted more at that moment than to have my son behind me living out his fantasy of fucking my asshole. I'd barely come to terms with the reality that earlier that same night I had consciously made love to him for the first time, and already I had him in my ass. I regretted all the lonely years I'd suffered through. If I'd only known my boy wanted me, we could have been together like this ages ago. All I could do now was try to make up for lost time.

Jesse pushed himself to the root and slowly drew back. His hands pushed my cheeks apart and I assumed he was intently watching his stiff prick gradually disappear into his mother's asshole by the thin light of the moon. I hadn't been able to give him much growing up, but at least I could give him this. It felt good knowing I was finally able to make my son happy.

"You like that, Mom? You like getting fucked in the asshole by my cock?"

"I love it, Jesse. Your cock feels so big in my ass, but I love it. I fucking love it."

The earthy smell of the ground filled my senses as he pushed my face into the grass. I normally hated it when a man got rough and manhandled me, but Jesse could do whatever he wanted with me. I owed him that much at least.

"I'm gonna to make you scream," he said in a menacing voice. He pulled most of the way out, grabbed a handful of my hair, and slammed into me hard.

"Ahhh! Do it, baby. Fuck my ass." It hurt, but not in an entirely bad way. "Fuck my asshole as hard as you want!"

He took me at my word and began pounding into me. Every dozen strokes or so he would spit down onto his pistoning cock to provide a minimal amount of lube for what he was doing. This was mixed with an occasional yank on my hair, pulling my head back and eliciting a cry of gratified suffering. My body jolted with each forceful thrust. His strong hand gripped my shoulder, giving him the leverage he needed to give it to me as hard as he was. I was having trouble getting my breath, but that didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was that my boy got what he needed. And right then he needed my ass.

"Give it to me!" I cried out. "Fill Mommy's ass with cum! Fuck my asshole!" Despite my words being somewhat strangled, the way his efforts intensified let me know he understood everything. He was giving me the reaming of my life, and I didn't want it to end.

His fingers dug painfully into my flesh, and his cock felt like he was ripping me open. Tears flowed across the bridge of my nose and fell into the dew-moistened soil. I screamed.

Jesse slapped my ass hard. "That's right, you fucking slut, take it! Take my cock in your ass like the whore you are!"

There was more screaming. Most of it was mine, but some of it was his. My world was becoming swimmy and disjointed. I realized I couldn't take any more and I was about to pass out. I drew in a breath for one last scream when the pounding suddenly stopped.

Jesse was buried as far in my ass as he could humanly go, every muscle in his body tensed. There was a moment of perfect silence, then a guttural yell of passionate release that echoed across the still waters of the lake. As the reverberations of his animal cry faded, he relaxed. His fingers became loose, his touch soft. The pain subsided as if it never existed. I couldn't feel it, but I knew my son's cum was deep inside me. A profound tranquility settled over me. Not even the nagging sting of the mosquito on my arm could stir me to move. I just wanted to stay there with my face in the grass and my boy's cock in my ass for as long as I could.

I felt Jesse's lips touch the back of my neck. It was the softest, most loving kiss I had ever known.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning, I woke up in my son's bed. When he got me home, he took me straight to his room and fucked my pussy again. A few hours later, I was awakened by his cock sliding into me from the side. He quickly blew his load, then rolled over, leaving me to finish myself with my fingers. And I did so without the least bit of bitterness - it felt wonderful masturbating with his warm body slumbering next to me.

His back was still to me when I awoke. I lay there caressing his ass, tickling a finger along the length of his butt crack. I was hoping he'd wake up and give me a good-morning fuck, but he was out cold. As I headed for the shower I could feel crusted cum on the insides of my thighs, with more oozing out of my pussy and ass with each step I took. I loved it.

The hot water woke up all the parts of me that were still asleep. After drying off I went to my room, but instead of getting dressed I turned on the computer. Due to some sort of cosmic miracle the thing booted up successfully on the first go. Even after all the fucking and sucking I'd done the day before, I was still horny. And just because we had enough now to catch up on most of our bills, we still needed money.

I logged in, waited until I had a few early-morning masturbators assembled in my virtual lobby, then began playing with myself. I angled the camera down, spread my legs wide, and fingered myself. I was less worried about putting on a decent show than I was making myself feel good. As I traced soft circles around my clit, I closed my eyes and replayed the images of yesterday in my mind. Cherie and Keith were a fun couple, and it was hard to believe that a classy pair like that had fucked around with their own son, but my thoughts kept returning to Jesse. As strange as it may sound, I think I was falling in love with him.

Remembering the way it felt when he first entered me, and then last night when he took my ass, I was moaning my way through a fantastic orgasm in no time. I could hear the ka-chings coming from the computer, but I didn't bother counting them like I normally did. It was just money now, not the difference between keeping my house and being out on the streets.

I teased my pussy and wondered if we had any booze around.

"Keep the noise down," I heard from behind me. "It sounds like a fucking whorehouse around here." Jesse was standing in my doorway rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"Is that morning wood, or are you just happy to see me?"

"Both." He came to me, leaned down and kissed my lips. His breath was sour, but it didn't bother me in the least. I took hold of his cock. "Blowjob?"

"How 'bout you set up a room and we give 'em a real show?"

It seemed silly that my hands were trembling as I quickly did as he suggested. "All set."

"Get my cock wet with your mouth, then turn around and bend over."

I spit on his cock, sucked him as deep as I could a few times, and spit again. I stood, leaned against the chair and bent over in front of the camera. The usual cast of characters had paid to see the show, plus a few new customers. PowerCouple69 wasn't there, but BeaverMan415 was in attendance. Was that friggin' guy online and jerking off around the clock?

Jesse caressed my pussy lips with his cock, adding more natural lube to the head. He homed in on my opening and with a confident thrust he was once again inside me. I suddenly felt whole again, complete. My son had always been a part of me, but I never fully understood what that truly meant. To have him back inside of me was to reawaken every instinct I had as a mother and a woman in one integrated sense of being. Fucked up, I know, but that's where my head was at as my boy pounded his cock into my dripping wet cunt.

My sagging tits flapped loosely each time my son drove his cock into me. If I was with anyone else I'd have the decency to be embarrassed about all my stuff hanging down and flopping around like that, but with Jesse I was able to relax and enjoy the carnal sensations without being self-conscious about anything. He knew who I was and what my body had been through, and he chose to be with me like this anyway. Yes, Cherie's nipped and tucked body might be better to look at, but mine was better to fuck.

Jesse spread my ass cheeks and spit. His saliva landed near my asshole and he used his thumb to smear it all across his intended target. Goosebumps rose across my back.

"Did you like getting fucked in the ass last night, Mom?"

"Mmm, yes. I loved it."

"Yeah, I noticed you didn't have any problems takin' it in the shitter." He shoved his thumb in my asshole. "You musta had a lotta cocks up your ass over the years to take it so easy."

"I have," I confessed, knowing it was what he wanted to hear. "I'm a fucking slut, baby. A slut who likes to get fucked in the ass by any man who wants it."

"My mother is the biggest whore I've ever fuckin' known." He began pounding me harder, the fingers of one hand gripping my hip while he screwed his thumb around in my butthole as deeply as he could manage. I flexed my muscles, clasping onto his cock and thumb as tight as I could. "Oh, fuck, yeah. You want it, don't you?"

"I want it," I panted. "I want your cock, Jesse. I want you to fuck me, and fuck me, and fuck me!" I came fast and hard. It came on so quickly I almost didn't have any warning. It was amazing the effect he could have on me. No other man ever made me feel that way, and it was strikingly obvious that no man ever could.

"That's it, cum all over my cock, bitch! You know you love it! Fuck my cock!" Jesse rode me hard as he pumped me full of cum. The choked noises of satisfaction he made as he poured his orgasm into me gave me a sense of misplaced accomplishment that I nonetheless clung to.

He pulled his thumb out and slapped my ass. "Great way to start the day off, Mom." He drew his cock out, leaving me achingly empty. "Thanks for the wake up fuck."

I sat down at the computer feeling a bit lightheaded as he strode out toward the bathroom. I was happy to see that we had raked in close to our highest total to date for a single show. Not bad for an impromptu early morning performance with no foreplay. I began working the crowd, trying to wheedle a few more bucks out of them before they all left, and that's when I noticed BeaverMan was gone. He had apparently left in the middle of our first online mother/son fuck session? Odd. Maybe he was upset that he didn't get to goad us into it with bribes. Whatever, no time to worry about that twisted loser now.

By the time I logged off I'd gotten our total up above our previous best. I headed to the kitchen for coffee. Jesse looked up from his bowl of cereal as I put the kettle on the stove.

"So, what's this now? Are we nudists or something?"

I hadn't bothered putting anything on after the show. I turned around and leaned against the counter, folding my arms in a way that boosted my boobs up and made them look bigger.

"You have something against seeing tits and pussy whenever you want?"

"No, but you should wear clothes once in a while so I have something to rip off of you before I fuck your brains out."

"Hmm, my son the romantic."

"Let me see it," he demanded.

I bent my knees and pulled my outer lips apart knowing what he wanted without thinking twice about it. I had pushed most of his creampie out of me on-camera for the guys, but there was still a little of his cum glistening around my fuck hole.

"Damn, that looks good." His eyes stayed fixed on my open pussy as he scooped a spoonful of Frosted Flakes into his mouth. "That's one fine looking cunt you got there, Mom." He licked his lips. "You got some cum leaking out."

"I know." I released my pussy and took the whistling kettle off. "I like the way it feels when it seeps out and runs down my thigh." I sat down at the table and mixed up my cup of instant coffee.

"Fuck, we should have gotten together like this years ago," he said, echoing my own thoughts on the subject. He got up and put his bowl in the sink, leaving it for me to wash. "Before I hit the shower, how about you suck my balls for me." He pulled down his boxers and brandished his nutsack in my direction.

I sipped my coffee, put my cup down, then motioned him over. He pressed his cock against my face and I sucked one of his balls into my mouth. As I licked and sucked, he began jacking off. I lovingly fondled his scrotum with my tongue for almost two minutes before I felt his semen spilling onto my forehead.

"Mmm, nice one, Mom." He leaned down and kissed me on top of the head, his hand dropping down to give one of my tits a quick grope. "Yeah, I guess I can get used to this nudist thing of yours."

Once he'd left, I scooped the jizz from my face and let it drool off my fingers into my coffee. I stirred and took a sip. Tasty. I wondered if Starbucks would be interested in a new flavor suggestion as I took another long sip.

The next night we were watching a movie and working our way through a 12-pack of Coors. Now that we had some money we could afford the good stuff. I had been wearing a pair of sweats and a blue halter top when Jesse got home, but he had me take those off, leaving me in just a pair of plain, white panties with a small wet spot at the center of the gusset. His phone buzzed. He checked it and smiled.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Mrs. Sheppard. She sent me a close-up pic of her pussy." He turned the screen toward me to prove it. Yup, that was Cherie's twat, alright. "She wants me to come over and fuck her."

I felt a little jab in my gut. "You going?"

"Thinkin' about it."

"Her husband is going to want to watch."

He shrugged. "As long as he doesn't try anything with me." He was texting something back to her. "Wanna come?"

"Was I invited?"

"No. You could suck my cock on the ride over. Make sure I'm good and hard, then wait in the truck for me while I go inside and bang the shit out of her."

"Boy, you really know how to treat a girl," I grumbled sarcastically. "No thanks."

"Or I could just stay home and fuck all your holes for you, Mom."

"I can fuck my own holes whenever I want. Don't need you for that." I hated the way he grinned knowing that I'd much rather have his cock than anything else in the world. "You should go do her, maybe make a few more bucks."

"You just want to pimp me out, is that it?" He stood up, buckling his belt and running his fingers through his hair. That was the extent of his grooming efforts for his evening out.

"Pick up a bottle of vodka on the way home. I'll need something to wash my mouth out with after I suck that bitch's cum off your cock.

His leering expression made it obvious that he liked the sound of that. Jesse came over to me, kissed me roughly on the lips and shoved his hand down the front of my panties. Two fingers plunged into my cunt for a moment. They were gone before I could really begin to enjoy them. He sniffed his fingers.

"Love you, Mom." He sucked my wetness from his fingers and headed out.

Soon as he was gone I fucked myself to a quick orgasm calling out his name over and over again as I did. I couldn't wait for him to come home to me and give me his cock smelling of another woman.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I stood in what passed for our front yard staring at the weeds choking what used to be flower beds. Dry brown grass crunched underfoot as I walked around looking to see if we still had a garden hose somewhere. There were a couple patches of green here and there; maybe I could bring our dead lawn back to life.

It was strange to think back to those early days. I was a newlywed, pregnant with Jesse in my belly. My new husband loved me like crazy. I had a house that was all my own. I was in love, and free, and on my way to becoming a momma. Life was all possibilities. The partying, and drinking, and slutting around were behind me, or so I had thought. I decorated the house like a good little wife, and spent hours on my knees in the dirt planting flowers, shrubs, and even a couple trees. Everything was going to be happily ever after. What a silly fool I was.

I got down on my knees and pulled up some weeds. It looked like I was going to make a silly fool out of myself again.

I was dirty and sweating by the time I heard a car crunching along our gravel driveway. My heart leapt thinking that Jesse had come home early from his new job at the lumber yard. Even though we'd fucked that morning before he went to work, I was hoping he'd be horny enough to take me from behind right there in the front yard. When I turned I saw a black Cadillac Escalade that I didn't recognize.

The engine cut off. The windows were tinted and I couldn't see who was inside. No one got out. I stood, shading my eyes with a soil-covered hand, trying to peer through the dark windows. I couldn't help thinking that it looked like one of those scary government vehicles the FBI or the Secret Service always drove in the movies. I started to get worried and thought about getting inside and locking the door.

Before I could, a man in sunglasses stepped out. He was in his forties, wearing a light-colored suit with shoes as black and as shiny as his Cadillac. His sandy blond hair was slicked back. A class ring with a red stone glinted on his right hand. I felt my gut begin to knot.

A smile came and went. It was a nervous smile: not friendly, but familiar.

"Hey, Darlene..." He took a few steps toward me, but stopped. He took off his sunglasses. I didn't need to see his eyes; the sound of his voice confirmed what I had feared. "Been a while."

"What do you want, Austin?" The chill in my voice was enough to freeze a fifth of Kentucky whiskey.

"I ain't quite sure, to tell the truth." He looked over my shoulder at the house as if trying to remember what it looked like all those years ago when he first carried me across the threshold. "Jesse around?"

"Get the fuck out of here, you piece of shit bastard. Right now!"

"Now, don't be like that. I only came to talk."

"Time for talking is long over. I gave you plenty of chances to make things right, but you up and walked off. Instead of talking you left me. You left your son." I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from letting any tears fall. I wasn't going to give the son of a bitch the satisfaction. "Just because you come rolling up here in that fancy car, wearing a suit, all full of yourself don't mean I gotta listen to shit all you got to say!"

"I don't blame you for being mad at me." He took another step toward me not knowing that if he got any closer I was going to kick him in the goddamn balls. "I suppose I came out here to apologize for something."

I crossed my arms. "Last thing I need is a bunch of empty sorrys from you." Despite my words, I actually wouldn't have minded hearing an apology from him for once.

"See, I've been thinking about you a lot lately and I got to feeling pretty guilty about what I done to you...and Jesse."