Cam Slut Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy wants your cum," I vamped. "Are you going to shoot your big load all over Mommy's tits?"

Jesse looked down, his eyes focusing on my nipples poking out through my frilly bra. He had to be noticing how hard they'd gotten since he first saw them. That warm tingle spread from my chest to a spot down between my legs when I noticed that he was looking at my tits with carnal hunger instead of disgusted contempt. Jesse licked his lips, probably without being conscious of it. I suspected my son wanted to suck my nips. The thought disturbed and excited me in equal measures.

"I let you see Mommy's titties." I jerked my son faster, squeezing his balls as I did. "I let you see my pussy. Now I want to see your cum, baby. I want to see it."

He was rocking slightly in rhythm with my pumping hand. My son was getting close. This was too bizarre. I tried to focus on the fact that it was nothing more than a simple business transaction. Two hundred dollars. Mortgage, electric bill, groceries, gas. Two hundred dollars. A one-time thing just to get by. Two hundred dollars.

"Oh, fuck," Jesse moaned.

I felt my pussy throb when he did that. He was getting off on me jerking his cock, and I was getting off on doing it. Who the hell was I trying to kid? Two hundred dollars? I'd probably have done this for free if given the chance. I'd never thought about my son in an explicitly sexual way before, but now that I had his manly cock in my hands I couldn't imagine why I hadn't. He was young and handsome, a bit rough around the edges, but he had a great body and very kissable lips. I don't know why I'd never considered the stud living under my own roof on any of those long, lonely nights when it was just me and my fingers.

"That's it, baby, cum for Mommy." It was all I could do to resist taking his cock in my mouth and sucking him off. I gave his nuts a gentle twist and jacked him faster. "Give it to me! I want your cum!"

"Shit, Mom...I'm..." His cockhead swelled. "I'm gonna..." He didn't have to finish what he was trying to say. A moment later it was obvious.

A thick, white jet of cum blasted out of his cock and hit me in the center of my chest with a forceful splatter. The warm jizz felt amazing against my skin. I barely had enough presence of mind to grab one of my titties and angle his dick at it. The next spurt shot out and landed on my nipple. I turned my shoulders to offer him the other one. Another pulse of goo squirted onto my frilly bra, but the final shot coated my nipple in that precious pearly cream.

I continued stroking him softly and more cum oozed from his cock and dripped down onto my bare thigh. My cunt was convulsing with desperate desire by this point. If I was with a regular guy I'd be throwing my legs up in the air and shoving that cock deep inside me. But this was my son. I had to make sure I didn't do something that would permanently destroy our already rocky relationship.

"Oh my, you got your cum all over Mommy," I said in mock distress. "What a naughty son you are." I leaned in and rubbed the head of his cock against my cheek, wiping his cum onto my face. "You made such a big, nasty mess."

We heard the sound of the final 50 tokens we were owed dropping, then a creak and a door slamming shut. So much for BeaverMan415. So much for a tip.

Jesse pulled back, yanking his cock out of my hand and tucking it back into his boxers with some difficulty.

"I get half that money," he insisted gruffly.

"No problem." I sat back in my chair, not bothering to close my legs. "Your half should just about cover your share of the bills this month, so I'll just go ahead and put it towards that for you."

His jaw clenched and his eyes flashed with impotent anger. Jesse looked at my cum-covered tits, then down at my lust-swollen pussy peeking through my crotchless panties.

"Sick fucking whore." He spat the words at me and stormed out of my bedroom.

"I love you, too, sweetie!"

I waited until I heard his door slam before I grabbed my biggest dildo and began fucking myself like I'd never fucked myself before.

Somewhere in the back of my head I was calculating how many more times I would have to jerk my son off on camera to get caught up on all our bills. Imagine how much we could get if he let me suck his cock. The thought of Jesse's cock in my mouth was enough to make me cum like the sick whore my son accused me of being. I didn't bother trying to be quiet about it, and I'm sure he heard my orgasmic screaming in his room down the hall.

I sat there limp and satisfied, my son's cum still glistening on the tips of my tits, my pussy dripping, and realized that I had no choice but to convince my son to do this with me again.

12