Camel Toe Fantasies

Story Info
Voyeuristic fantasies.
3.4k words
4.21
32.1k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose the heading gave away some of the plot but then I'm not a novel writer, in fact this site has my only submissions. So at least be nice!

*****

I grew up during the mini skirt era and always lamented the fact that my wife grew out of the fad and resorted to jeans and track suits. But now I'm a grandfather and as a result of long standing voyeuristic tendencies became aware of the camel toe presentations that many photographs showed. Many without the subjects knowledge and the range of ages was truly across the board.

I travelled to our capital city and went walkabout during a couple of summer days and began to take photo's of subjects in various locations, always openly and if possible with the subjects permission. I have found that if you are open about what your doing then most people are the same.

Anyway I took a few memorable camel toe photos and always took an extra ordinary shot in case the subject wanted to see the shot. A couple did and that made me even more careful. But the most memorable opportunity was when I was asked by my wife to photograph a series of parties being put on locally for several groups. I went along with it as the photo's were to be displayed in a special presentation and displayed across the state. My big chance, maybe?

Anyway I went to the first party to find it was a theme dress. And most of the attendees were around the older teen group, 18's to 20's. I found that while they were very open they were also generally very modest. Except for a couple of nipple shots during setups for shots, very little else was seen. The second party was also a theme and this time it was the 60's. Many of the attendees wore their parents old clothes and my granddaughter was dressed in a knitted top with knitted hipster pants. I remembered well my wife wearing the same set to a christmas party some thirty years before, the set looked good on her then and it suddendly dawned on me that it looked even better on my granddaughter, Lisa because she didn't have the bra on under it, my wife had obviously worn a bra and at the time she was and still is quite shy and modest.

Additionly, they didn't wear thongs back in the 60's & 70's, my oh my! my grand daughter did. There in front of me walking down the pathway to the party was the sexiest, almost totally naked bum that I had seen in many a day. On arrival I began to set up, my GD disappeared into the crowd, and it was considerable in size.

I found that my fantatisies were there in front of me. As the various groups settled down for their photo shoot I was confronted by camel toe, pussy, bare nipples, even a couple of bare boobs when viewed from a certain angle. The clothes were of various colours and I found that certain colours just didn't go with the background set up by the organisers. Several of the participants needed to move in front of other colour backgrounds and this moving gave me several opportunities to snap nipples, whole naked breasts hanging down in loose tops and at least one thonged ass.

Oh! I had a ball. And used two large capacity cards in the time. Most didn't object to my continual snapping as I had explained that I needed to just shoot off shots which would then be vetted to pick the best shots and sometimes the unaware shot could just be the best.

On our arrival home my GD asked. "Hey Pa, did you enjoy tonight and did you get a lot of photos?"

"OH! Yes." Was my emphatic reply really without looking at her directly, focusing on the camera in my hand.

"Well, I hope that I can sit with you tonight and look at them, before you delete the funny ones or the ones others would not like?"

"Oh I don't know that is a good idea, it ruins perception and there may even be some embarrassing ones, and I don't think that you should see some of them."

"Well! Pa I need to tell you something, which I think you will not like me for?"

"Hey Babe, that can never happen, what concerns you after such a nice evening?"

"Well, with the agreement of some of those there, we have set up some of those embarrassing shots that you may have taken, and I would like to see them."

"I still don't... WHAT!" I raised my voice at her, then calmed down. "What?" I repeated. "You did what?"

"Well, you don't know but my friend, Jenna and I found some of your photos about a week ago when we were using your computer for homework, and we saw some of the photos you had deleted which were a bit embarrassing, we liked them and we like you a lot so we didn't say anything to Nan, but I am sorry that we looked in your file."

I sat on the chair with the camera still in my hand and the filled cards in front of me on the computer desk. My head swirled around with all my thoughts. Fully Aware that my wife was standing there.

"How, I... I mean... how did you get into the file, I thought it was protected? And I had deleted those shots" I asked.

"Pa I don't know if you know but I am a computer nut, especially if someone hides things behind firewalls or passwords. It was fairly easy to crack your code, knowing you as I do. And you shouldn't use that old road runner coding, it's just too simple for someone like me. I can though help you to set up something that no one else will get into as easily."

I turned around, and then looked at Lisa closer then, I sighed and motioned her towards me. She came over and I folded her into my arms, as she sat on my lap, as I have done for many years.

"Thank you, but I am concerned about your friend knowing also!" I hugged her a little closer, then released her, standing up she didn't move very far and as I looked at her face I saw deep thoughts there. She turned and sat back on my knee.

"Pa, I wouldn't worry about Jenna too much, she will be here in a little while as she is staying over. I am sure that she will want to see the photos from tonight also. What we would like you to do is to take some photos of us while she is here."

"Oh! Hang on, I don't know about that. I mean ...?"

Lisa leaned in and a chaste peck on the cheek and she then slipped up and away from my knee, and then turned to look at me.

"We don't want anything risque' just some photos from someone we really love, you know Jenna thinks of you as her grandfather?"

"Let's just see what happens, how long before Jenna gets here?"

Jenna waltzed into the lounge, entering the house from the backdoor. Like Lisa dressed in a 60's outfit. Loose top and tight fitting multi-coloured pants, which my wife had made for her. Only this time they were pulled much higher than the waist fit they were designed as. I looked closer and Jenna giggled and spun in a circle stopping closer to me and facing straight on. There up close and perfect was her camel toe. I gasped and looked at Lisa, her hipsters were also hitched up, but her camel toe was not as prounced as Jenna's, due to the knitted pants she had on.

"Well can we see the photos now that Jenna is here?" Asked Lisa. Jenna came close and as she bent over there were her perfect 19 year old breasts, loose, unencumbered by a bra and her nipples erect.

Her face came close to mine and she kissed my cheek, glancing down, obvious that she was exposed to my eyes. "Can we please Pa, Pretty Please?"

I sighed and picked up the cards and placed them into the computer slots. "You both know that this could take quite a while, don't you?" Glancing at the two girls. I indicated chairs away over the other side of the study, they moved and brought them to positions on each side of me. Now ignoring the partial show of breasts as they leaned forward slightly I went about downloading the photos.

Of course there were the usual ones, even the unusual ones where the person has been caught out either not looking at the camera or even looking upwards, downwards or even with their mouth in the wrong position, both girls thought these ones were hilarious and there was a lot of laughter, but also a lot of serious comments, and also a lot of critism, of my shots too.

I was getting a bit p...ssed off also. But a glance at either of the girls showed me a nice pair of bare breasts, now they were not huge, 34b would probably be about right, but naked and at times with erect nipples, they were a calming effect on my anger. Then we started to get into the ones where camel toes, down shirt, and the thonged ass were being seen. Lisa was surprised that her thong was on film, she commented, "Pa how did you get that, I wasn't aware that I had showed off my ass?"

Jenna laughed, "Oh No! You did that delibertely, showing off your ass is something you do all the time."

I laughed also, "Lisa you showed off that lovely little ass as you left here earlier tonight."

Lisa said nothing, leaning forward she looked at those others around her in the shot and no one appeared to notice her lovely rear on display. She shrugged and sat back. I flicked through the new photos and gradually built up a series of camel toe, bare breasts, a nearly bare ass and several other shots that someone would be very embarrassed to see. Jenna had several down shirt shots, Lisa had only one, which surprised me.

As we got through the photos I noticed the time well into the early hours. "OK! That's it for tonight, off to bed the both of you and a shower probably wouldn't go astray either."

Both moved over, kissed my cheek and departed, I then opened the other card, which I had palmed out of their view, quickly looking at the overview I pickedout several special shots and filed them elsewhere and then remembering Lisa's comment about computers, quickly re numbered the whole card.

I went to bed hearing the giggling, laughter and water running as they showered. Lisa came into my room as the light was still on, "Goodnight Pa!" she said, and Jenna repeated it from near the door.

"Goodnight, off you go."

Lisa waited near the door and I indicated her to go, she looked out the door and as she did I heard the bedroom door down the hall close. "Pa, I need to talk to you."

Iindicated the side of the bed and she slid over and sat down, I hadn't seen Jenna so I didn't know what she had on, but Lisa had a loose nightie type top and small shorts under it, being so loose I could see her breasts as they rose and fell as she breathed. I noticed she had a rosy glow about her.

I rose my eyebrow, and looked at her face. Lisa then said, "Pa, Jenna and I have talked while we showered and..." She then told me what they had decided when they had seen the photos.

"Jenna and I want you to take some camel toe photos of us, we will pose on various outfits, bathers, panties and whatever else you would like. I don't mean porno's and not naked, but you know... good photos but with some camel toe shots, and we want you to keep them."

I was amazed, here was my GD wanting me to take camel toe photos of her and her friend. I would have to think about this very carefully, there is nothing like a wife, who finds GD's photo's especially camel toe one's; and obviously posed ones at that, no telling what she would do, to both of us and Jenna's mom was a real ...!

I looked at her and waited as I thought about it more. "Lisa, I don't know, what about Jenna's mom and Nan. They wouldn't like it, Ah... I really appreciate your thoughts and I really would like to do... Ah and take the photos, but..." I allowed my voice to drop away.

Lisa stood up and turned for the door," she stopped a few feet from the bed and turned to face me. "Pa is it because you want naked shots?"

"No! No! That's not it, I just think that you know who won't like it!"

"Pa we are both over 18 we can really do what we want and we want you to take the phots, could we make it a portfolio, Ah really two portfolio's, one we can use maybe to get some more modeling work and one for you with the naked breasts, down shirt shots, camel toe shots and as a bonus I will give you a few naked pussy shots as long as they are not able to be identifed as me."

"Lisa you don't need to do that...!"

"Well ... maybe Jenna will go naked too?" she replied.

I decided enough for now, "Scoot, bed now, let's discuss this together later today."

I slept, awaking several times to fantacies of naked breasts, camel toes, wet thongs and then naked pussies. I also had a fantasy appear in my mind of my tongue sliding up one of the naked pussies and the resultant groans. Incredibly as I tossed and turned another fantasy appeared in my mind's eye. My cock sliding in between the naked pussy lips crouched over me. As a result I felt the throb and surge as my cock took over and spurted all over my belly and legs, making the sheets sticky and wet.

Awaking the next morning late to the smell of eggs and bacon, stumbled to the toilet, pissed and showered, cleaning off the dried cum of my wet dream. On entering the kitchen I found both girls still in their night wear, indicating I sit and the food was placed on the table.

As we ate, both giggled everytime one glanced at the other. We finished, they cleared the table, and wandered towards the bedrooms. I went to the study and looked through the photos again, Setting up the portfolios for each of the attendees, and then turned as Lisa and Jenna entered, they were dressed as last night, and I must have shown my disappointment as Lisa gasped "Oh!" and the hipsters suddenly became a pile of kitted wool on the floor around her shapely ankles. The thong was white, damp almost see thru and as deep as any camel toe that I had ever seen - close up that is.

"Now do you see it better, Pa?"

Jenna also made some swift movements and her hipsters were also on the floor. She again spun in a circle, this time slowly, showing off her purple thong also damp and pulled into a deep camel toe.

I gasped, "Oh! Yes, I can see now, I suppose you want photo's now also."

"Oh No!" in a very emphatic voice, Jenna made my head turn towards her. Lisa laughed and I looked at her. She was shaking her head in a negative manner towards Jenna.

Jenna then facing me and stepping closer to Lisa she said, "No! I don't want camel toe photos just now, I want you to see my pussy first and Lisa's also." She grabbed at Lisa's arm and dragged her so that they stood together. She was shaking her head 'yes' and Lisa continued her 'no' motions.

They giggled and as one turned and ran from the room. I watched as they disappeared, scooping their clothes from the floor as they went. There were two very near naked tushes disappearing from sight, with the giggles, and laughter as they went.

I settled down somewhat uneasy at the way that went, but decided that it was all about the exuberance of youth. I began to sort the photos using the camera numbers to place names and dates on the files and had spent about an hour when I heard them returning, both had showered and entered the room with shortish tee shirts on. Camel toes different ones this time were evident again and no bra's. Both swirled around showing off their bare assests and the very swollen camel toes. I noticed as they were very close that both thongs were very damp and Lisa'a now pink thong was vitually see thru. Jenna's was the same and I could clearly see the prominent lips and hair which the brief thongs allowed me to see easily. The hair showing either side of the wet thong.

Both approached me and took a hand each. Picking up the camera and they led me to Lisa's room at the rear of the house.

There they posed, camel toes on show, bare breasts after the tee shirts were thrown on the floor and perky nipples on 19 year old breasts. Lisa's thong was wet I could see that and when taking a very bold close up of Jenna's thong with a slightly leg open position, I could see how much wetness there. I of course had a raging hard on. My jeans helped by encasing it somewhat, but it still throbbed and the two girls were aware of it as they posed, giggled and whispered amongst themselves.

When I had taken several shots, either up close or full length ones the giggling stopped and I stood from my crouched position to leave when with a "1, 2, 3..." Both the thongs were sliding quickly down the thighs.

I sighed, shaking my head and crouched down again. Snapping the closeup's keeping the background as out of the shot as possible, only getting the close up so perfect that when viewed later you could almost count the number of hairs on Lisa's perfectly shaped fanny. The shots of Jenna were a little different mainly due to the amount of hair on her fanny, While Lisa's trimmed fanny hair was not as thick as Jenna you could see her lips and her clit protruding at the top of her slit. Jenna's hair didn't allow a similar view, but it was obvious that she was aroused, there in several shots was the gleam of small amounts of her juices on the ends of her lower hair.

I finished off taking photos and retired to my room, then to the bathroom to relieve myself. Even then I could see in my mind's eye, two wet, thonged camel toes and then two wet, obviously aroused pussies. I was in heaven.

I moved out of the room, without glancing back and went to the study where I loaded the chip and downloaded the shots. Now I'm not a professional by any means and many of the shots I take eventually end up in the trash, but this time I had exceeded my expectations. There was only one shot to be deleted, a rush one or possibly a slipped finger on the button, but the rest were the best I have ever shot.

The detail was perfect, as above the shot caught the sunshine on the small glistening drop in the hair of Lisa's pussy and the obvious excitement shown in the shots of Jenna's her vulva and lips were engorged and it showed in several of the shots, even with her hairy growth the swelling had moved and parted the hair and there were her lips and her slit on show for me.

Quietly the two girls entered the study, they had redressed in thongs and tee's sat quietly alongside me as previous and watched as each shot came up on the screen. Not a word or noise was spoken. I glanced at them when the cycle finished. They both smiled and standing both kissed me on the cheek, smiled at each other and let.

Later I retired to the bathroom and my hand relieved the pressure brought on by Camel Toe Fantasies.