Camel Toe Incest

Story Info
Tight thong outlined her perfectly.
3.3k words
4.24
834.2k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cantdog
cantdog
27 Followers

"What's the matter, Dad?" Kiki took one look at her father's expression and knew he was in pain.

"I just gotta lie down, Kiki. I pulled something, I guess." Benson Flood was limping and pushing a hand hard onto his hip. Then he saw the couch.

"Kiki, what is this? I can't lie down now!"

"Sorry, Dad, I'll move it all, just gimme a few minutes!" Kiki rushed in and started clearing her research paper off the couch. Books, held open by weights and full of bookmarks, notebooks lying open, pencils, the laptop-- the whole array took up almost all of the living room couch.

Kiki bent over gathering things carefully together while her father grimaced and rubbed his hip. He placed the work gloves on top of the tube and watched her.

What he suddenly saw was a sweet little ass bent over in a micro. A thong panty showed above the top of the evanescent wisp of skirt. The little flat triangle in shiny red narrowed to a cord descending between the globes of delicious little ass bent over in front of his eyes. The top surfaces of his little girl's buns-- glossy, creamy, fine-grained and so soft-looking-- swelled defiantly above the waistline of the mini.

"You're eighteen now, aren't you, Kiki?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothin'." His hip faded from his consciousness. He stepped a little nearer. Looking straight down, Benson could see the spot where the flesh in the valley took a little dip down toward her asshole, but it got too dark to see more than an undulation in the flesh. The red cord descended even further before being lost to sight.

She dresses this way all the time in the summer, he reflected. I just didn't expect this. She's a real woman. The last year had been dramatic and Kiki had filled out.

His craning to look deeper down his daughter's pants brought a fresh twinge from his hip, and he uttered a sharp cry. Kiki turned with an armload of books and saw his twisting face.

"Go right in to bed, Dad. You don't have to wait for me to do this!"

"That's a good idea. I'll have your mother rub it or make a hot pack or something."

"She's gone tonight, remember?"

"Oh, God, yes, she won't be back 'til Tuesday!"

"Tuesday afternoon. I can make a hot pack. Go lie down!"

"You can?" She nodded. "Well, good, thank you, sweetheart."

"Did you leave anything outside that I should pick up?"

"Yes, there's those bush loppers..."

"Poor Daddy! Get the shorts off and lie down. I'll make a hot pack and bring you a bourbon or something. And I'll get the bush loppers. Want ibuprofen?"

Kiki bustled around and set things in order, leaving her father alone in his room to undress and lie down.

"Okay. Bourbon! Pills! Hot pack! Oil!"

"Thank you, Kiki." Benson said from his pillow. "Oil?"

"I'm gonna rub it, and rub your back. Mom would have done it."

"I don't know, she might not have."

"Well, I will. Can you sit up and take the pills?" He managed it with only one groan, and downed the bourbon, too. Kiki noticed the man was naked from the waist down, his hairy flank became exposed down to the top of his thigh. It reminded her of changing a baby for some reason, which made her smile. He lay down again and twitched a few times like a dog settling for a nap.

"Comfortable?"

"Well, yes and no."

"Sorry. Okay, I'll put this on and then start on your back and work down." She pulled the cover back. Her dad's ass didn't look hurt anywhere. "Here?"

He directed her placement of the compress. Then he heard a jingling noise and a musical sound by the bedside table. "What's that?"

"My bangles and rings." A few more little noises. "Okay, here I come. Shoulders first." Her soft hands spread oil and massaged his shoulders.

"That's not doing much, baby. Can you get up on the bed and put your weight on it?"

"Sure. I guess. Just a minute."

The weight of the slim girl straddling his back made itself felt, but she kept sitting back onto his hip. His wincing forced a reconsideration of the problem. She arose and then her thighs came down on his pillow. Straddling his head she could work his shoulders even better, and spare his hip.

It may have been the smell. His head was in a box of soft girl flesh. If he opened his eyes he saw a closeup of inner thigh and groin that a dozen boys at the high school would have killed to have. As she moved up and sat back, the thong defined her intimate architecture ever more clearly, pulling itself between the lips and working itself taut. "What did you do with your skirt, honey?" he asked.

Every time she lifted up, those fabulous naked buns re-formed themselves into youthful perfection, and when she sat, the pussy lips splayed softly on his pillow, inches from his nose. The thong cinched itself tighter against the young cuntflesh.

Up it went, her hands ran along his back, then down came the pussy again. The cloth descended a millimeter at a time deeper into the womanly cleft, the soft lips mashed into the pillow and rose again. "Honey?"

"Duh! I took it off, of course!" She sounded impatient with the question. It was obvious what she'd done. Her hands had progressed to his rib margin, and the stretch down was robbing her of power. She rose again and did the small of his back standing on the floor.

Turning his head and dipping his chin, he could see the naked ass bending and straightening. Each bend rotated her pussy into view. Or, actually, the thong, so tight to the flesh that it might as well have been naked. The red cord didn't even hide the little anus, which moved out to say hello every time she pushed on his back. Benson had an enormous hard on, and he was beginning to sweat and feel the effects of the bourbon.

"Hold still, Kiki."

He reached out and captured the red garment at her waist and pulled it down.

Pussy.

"Daddy!!" Kiki twisted away and grabbed the thong to pull it up. She leaned back and pulled at it with both hands, but he didn't let go. Instead he rolled on the bed.

Kiki caught sight of the gigantically distended cock and screamed, "No! Daddy! Stop it!" He pulled her in close by the scanty garment, the cloth sharply indenting her thighs. She braced her hands on his face and shoulder and pushed with a grunt of supreme effort. But he held her wrists together behind her, pushed her onto her back on his bed, and pinned her legs with his. Her eyes flashed back and forth from his grinning face to his raging cock. Her torso squirmed deliciously, offering him a view of soft belly and naked pussy. And he had a free hand.

"I told you to hold still!" He played his big blunt fingers over the tightly closed lips of his little girl's cunt. Sweet pussy under his fingers. His wife had denied him for months now.

"Daddy, don't do this, it's not right!"

"You don't tell me what to do. Do you know how to suck cock, honey?" His tone was not threatening or angry, but conversational. It was his words that outraged her.

"What?!"

"You heard me: well?"

"I'm not answering something like that! Let me up, please, don't do that, God!"

Benson wedged a knee between her legs. His fingers cupped and moved, opened and explored her perfect little pussy lips. The clit came to view. He teased it with a fingertip.

"Then I'll have to fuck you, I guess."

She squirmed again, but the result only underlined her helplessness. Her father's fingers sank in and widened the gap betwen the labia. She didn't feel that he would really hurt her, but it was clear that he could do anything at all. The hand slid over her naked belly, circled a breast, and rose up to cup her chin. He spoke again.

"Too bad. If you'd known how to suck," he said, and his finger stroked her lower lip, "we could do that." His hand descended along her neck, her other breast. "But I guess I get to push it right into this sweet--"

"I can suck." His hand stopped short of her pubic hair.

"You're lying." He slid it down and rubbed along her slit again.

"I've sucked two guys, different times! I can suck!"

He kept rubbing it. It felt good. It felt very good. It wasn't like the silly clutches and fumbles of her young would-be boyfriends, but warm, soft, controlled: firm and knowing. And she could do nothing whatsoever to stop him. "Will you suck me?"

"Okay." A tingle, or a wave of little tingles, arose in her pussy. This time her squirm was to move her clit more firmly against his strong hand. It moved slowly, the little hairs passed over her tumid little button of flesh, sending more exquisite little shocks into her captive and helpless pussy. It was wonderful. Wonderful!

"And I get to eat that pussy."

"Yeah, all right. But no fucking, okay?"

"I'll lick it *here,* and along *there*--"

"Oh Jesus, that's nice that's so nice.."

"-- with my tongue. I'll taste your juice, honey. I'll suck this little part--"

"Oh! God, yes," she whispered. His vibrating fingertip made her tingle afresh. She whimpered and shook.

"And I'll teach you how to make love with your mouth to my cock."

Her back arched as a little come sparked up. Her pussy was open and flowing now.

"I want you to lick me and suck me, honey. I'd like it very much."

"I'll do it, Daddy!"

"Thank you, precious. Open your legs now."

Kiki spread herself, but she looked at the ceiling. He decided to take that. He released her arms, but she left them trapped under her.

His very strength, the muscles which had been there all her life to protect her from all harm, were the power which now was going to ravish her. She submitted to their potency, opening her pussy to him as his just reward. "Do it, Daddy!" she said.

His breath played over the soft thighs as he gently removed the thong down over her legs. She wanted the tongue and lips, the secure knowing strength which had conquered her; the very breath brought fresh thrills to her most female parts, so completely open now.

His tongue licked with just its tip along the length of the slit and his fingers played across the extraordinary soft tenderness of her inner thigh's skin. She nearly came from his first lick. She couldn't imagine why she hadn't wanted to have him drive hot cock in there. She wanted it now, hard flesh dividing the lips and pushing in.

His mouth moved in and kissed her and his tongue caressed her again. "You're sweet, honey," he told her. "I love you."

"I know, Daddy. You can fuck me if you want. It's okay." She blushed very red. Had she actually just said that?

"I will, then, sweetheart." His tongue invaded her, his fingers opened her lips, her clit felt the stubble on his upper lip. A quick wash of pleasure convulsed her. She writhed, pushing her shameless pussy hard into his mouth.

"Promise me you'll fuck me, I need it!"

"You'll suck cock and I'll fuck you very hard, princess." His mouth and fingers took her again to a little peak.

"Oh thank you, oh that's so good..." He loved her tart virginal flavor. Her inner lips were thin, like puppy ears. The soft pussy responded, he licked and sucked, he worked her g-spot from inside, and sometimes sent as many as three thick and callused fingers deeply inside, to let her have a taste of penetration.

She passed in a haze of lust from come to new tingling come, under her father's iron control. He seemed like he'd never stop, it was more than she could have ever hoped to have. Then his cock, burning between his thighs, risen to corded hardness and curved up hard toward his belly, could no longer be put aside.

His mouth came away from her. While his two fingers pulsing in and out of the swollen pussy, he called her name. The thin inner labia had thickened and swelled, they held her open all by themselves, almost! Her hard clit had lifted up and thrown off its hood, and sat red and hungry at the top of the virginal slit. Each movement of her father's hand caused more strong sweet little waves, tingling and hot!

She was still a little afraid to actually take a man's cock, but her pussy had no doubt at all. It wanted to be filled, it wanted to be fucked!

"Kiki. It's time to suck me, little girl; open your eyes." The fingers pistoned in and out. She looked into her father's eyes, then down to his hairy nest with the long and powerful animal organ in it. It was too much; she didn't know how!

"Come down on the floor, sweetheart."

"Okay." She scooted toward him and knelt at his feet. His cock bobbed in front of her face. "Tell me what to do. It's too big to fit in my mouth, though."

"You don't need to take it all in to suck, honey. Let's start. Open your mouth. Now your mouth is like the very best pussy in the world, because it has a tongue in it. Now I put it on your tongue. Close just your lips. Now close your eyes. Never let me feel your teeth, just at first. That's it. Feel those two little round horns right together on your tongue?"

"Mmm-hm."

"Remember how my tongue fluttered on your pussy? Do that, on them, and between them. For your first time, I'm going to fuck your mouth, but you keep your lips tight, like a pussy. And whenever you can, as it comes and goes, get those little horns. Here we go."

Benson fucked in and out of his kneeling child's face. With utter sincerity, she followed his orders. It was very moving. "That's lovely, Kiki. You can smell the cock. You can taste it. You want it to be the happiest cock. Swirl it all around the cock, then back low again. Yeah. Now cup my balls with one hand and put the other behind me. Play with the balls gently, and keep on making the cock very happy. Yes, baby."

His hips advanced and retreated, but there was a twinge of pain still. "Open your eyes, now. Oh, Jesus!" There was something primordially shocking about the face, so familiar and beloved, precious and pure, with its doting eyes lifted to him, accepting a length of hot meat and licking it!

Licking and sucking, she gazed into his eyes. His body gave a twitch and a flush spread over him, bringing a needletip feeling to his belly, arms, face, scalp. His face was still wet; the smell of cunt was in his nostrils. His hips had sped up, he was fucking her mouth strongly. Her girlish little gasps through her nose thrilled him. Her hands coaxed him to come ahead into her, and to slide back through for more tongue.

"Now you do the moving, just like I did." There she was. It was like letting go of the bicycle and watching her do it all alone. "Just make it the happiest cock you can make it. Oh my fuckin God. Oh, Kiki..."

"Sit down, Dad, I want to sit on it!"

"Yeah. Stand up on the bed." She was right, he couldn't have taken much more. He took her hand, helped her to stand and then lifted her up, holding her by the waist. With a little cooperation, her got her standing there, and tasted her again.

Her hands held his head in tightly, and she gasped and groaned. Her pussy was a darker red, swollen, firm in the lip, the clit perked up and erect. She came again, and then demanded he sit.

Taking a grip on her hips, he turned her and lowered her onto his cock. His cockhead speared easily into her hot little cunt. The event drew a yelp from her, she flashed him a glance of alarm.

"Isn't it good, baby?"

"Yeah!" She smiled again.

"Good girl." As her body descended, he watched her face. The little mouth opened as her pussy did, her eyes rolled upward and closed, her soft arms draped themselves with girlish grace on his straining delts. Her neck, her flushed cheek, her open lips--all were so exquisite.

His mouth moved to hers as she settled onto his lap. His cock, hard as bone, ridged and curved, pulsing with his rapid heartbeat, was completely enveloped by the young woman's perfectly elastic sheath.

He visualized the thong on his pillow again. He knew exactly what the pussy lips looked like, right that second, mashed into his hair.

Kiki kissed like a grownup. Her tongue dueled with his as she lifted her body up and down on his cock. She wrapped her hands around his neck, sucking at his tongue, moaning as he let her inaugurate her own pussy.

Benson had achieved a little detachment by observing curiously the moment of Kiki's first time, but the vivid memory of the tight thong deforming against his pillow kicked him off his pedestal.

His large hands gripped her ass cheeks tightly. He threw her down, lifted her again; his cock moved in all its sensitivity inside the perfect hips. The sweet tender skin of her flaring buns gleamed tawny and creamy in the bedside lamplight. His hips hurt to jack upward, but he could fuck hard anyway! Her soft arms clutched the tops of his, her beads jingled at her creamy neck, and he slid her powerfully along his cock, grunting in his throat.

She experienced a series of body rushes, waves of tingling sweetness almost unbearable. Her dad's strong arms, slitted eyes, quick hot breaths, all underscored the strange heat of his invading flesh.

Kiki pulled her head back. She came hard. Her body almost seemed to be shaking as he slammed her down again and again onto his cock, and her groans went on and on.

"Oh fuck!" Benson moaned. He though about pulling out, but there was no possibility he could have done it. With one last press downward on the sweet hips he jammed cock deep inside, pushing her womb upward, and suddenly his cockhead flared, and the familiar twinges of subterranean muscle pumped come in pulses the length of his distended cock. He came roaring, firing spurt after spurt of hot cream deep inside of his little lover.

"Fuck me, daddy!" Her words of encouragement flowed into his ears like a benison. Again and again he blasted her belly with hot seed, never wanting it to end.

The last of his come oozed into her pussy. The flush in her teenaged face retreated. Benson closed his eyes. As his breathing started to return to normal, he was holding his delicate lover against him, tightly hugging her body to his, wondering how many things had changed forever.

He could feel her, kissing his neck, mumbling something like "Thank you daddy" again and again.

The future yawned ahead of them, as it indeed had always done. When he cried, she comforted him. She spoke soothingly, motheringly; and, still naked, as he had made her, she coaxed him to lie down, she finished her massage, replaced the hot pack fresh.

He heard her put her bangles and rings on again, and the lamp was doused by a slim and pretty hand. Her mother would be home Tuesday to a changed household.

He slept.

___________

Please take the time to vote on my story!!

Thanks!

cantdog
cantdog
27 Followers