Camera Buff - Exposed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,289 Followers

"So... what do you want to do?"

She smiled wickedly, "What do you want to do?"

I was smiling now. "I want to fuck you in that big pile of teddy bears."

"Yeah!" she said. "That's perfect! What should I wear?"

"I don't know, what have you got? Something girlish, I guess."

We walked to her closet and dresser and we looked through her stuff. My heart was racing hard. It was exciting to look through her clothes, particularly her underwear drawer. I tried to act professional, but my hardening cock gave me away. Rona rubbed it playfully, "You like looking at my underwear, sweetie?"

"Who wouldn't?"

"Louis, I want you to dress me before you undress me. I'm in your hands."

I was like a kid in a candy store. I had no fashion sense, but it was easy to find silly, girlish stuff in Rona's wardrobe. I picked out a silly t-shirt with a big smiling bear on the front and pink sleeves that she probably hadn't worn since she was fifteen. I also found a sexy little pair of silky pink shorts with white stripes on the sides. I added to that a pair of long socks with pink and white horizontal bands. She had a lot of pink stuff, so I also picked out a pair of sparkly pink sneakers. For underwear, I went with the whole pink theme and picked out a matching pair of panties and bra, with a pattern of pink hearts on them.

She told me to step out of the room while she dressed, so that I would be surprised for the unveiling later. I didn't like going out into the dark, smelly hallway, but at least I heard the comforting sound of her father snoring in the room down the hall. That meant that he wouldn't bust in on us and throw me out the window. As I was waiting there, my cock throbbed in anticipation.

One of Rona's sisters, I'm not sure which, stepped out of the nearby bathroom. She was zipping up her cut-off shorts. Before I could cover my erection, she'd already seen it. She walked up to me with an impassive look in her face. She was a few inches taller than me. She walked right up and stood with her tits just an inch from my chest.

"You gonna fuck my little sister?" I didn't answer. I just looked at her face... it was freaky. She was a harsh, alternate-reality version of Rona. Sexy as hell, but very intimidating and somewhat scary. She had the same blue eyes with brown flecks that Rona had, and the same full lips and auburn hair. But she was a little skinnier and her face more angular, and her hair was a little shorter and scruffier.

I jumped as she started rubbing my erection with her hand. "You gonna fuck my little sister with this fat cock of yours?" I nodded, petrified that if I didn't answer she might do something even weirder.

She leaned in closer, pressing her firm breasts against my chest. She brought her mouth up to my ear and whispered, "Fuck her good and hard for me. And when you're done, our room is right over there. You can fuck me and Tam, if you have the balls." She left her hand on my erection and just breathed into my ear, as I inhaled in her cheap perfume. I totally wanted to fuck her, but at the same time, I was terrified by the very idea of it. I was completely certain she was just toying with me, like a cat plays with a mouse before eating it.

"I'm ready," said Rona.

Tab gave my cock as squeeze and said, "Well. Don't keep her waiting." I fumbled for the doorknob and spun into the room, shutting the door and locking it, as Rona had done earlier. Now I knew why she kept it locked.

Rona looked adorable in the little girl outfit. But before I could compliment her, she saw the look of dismay on my face.

"Did you run into someone out there?"

"Your sister. Tab, I think..."

"Did she tell you to come to her room later?"

I nodded.

"She means it too." Rona smiled, "But I wouldn't do it if I were you. Those girls are man-eaters. David Spruce went in there after he finished with me. His back was scarred up with scratches for weeks. Anyway, when I'm done with you, there won't be anything left for them." She giggled sweetly. I couldn't believe she'd just told me about having sex with David Spruce. That guy was one of the most handsome guys in school. And here she was fucking me too. Maybe I was better looking than I gave myself credit for.

Rona looked as cute as a bug. She'd put her hair up in two ponytails, with colorful pink scrunchies. And she'd put some blush on her cheeks and pale pink lip stick on to make herself look younger.

"So, why don't we try and do something more story-based this time?"

I smiled, my heart pounding in excitement, "Sure."

She waited for a few moments, and then said, "Well, you're the director, Louis."

I thought about it. "How about... uh... maybe..." I had an exciting, dirty thought, but I blushed and shook my head, "No, no... too weird."

"What? What were you thinking? I saw that wicked look in your eyes. What is it?"

"You're going to think I'm a creep."

"I already think you're a creep. That's what I like about you, sweetie."

That's the third time she's called me 'Sweetie'! I'm Rona Barrett's sweetie!

"Okay, well... uh, how about... you're a girl... a sweet innocent type girl and I'm... uh... your brother."

Rona grabbed my face and kissed me. "You are so fucking wicked! I love it!"

Now my mind was racing, "Okay... so, this will be photos only. We shouldn't waste time on that crappy little movie mode."

She nodded, "Next time we'll use your parent's camcorder."

I blushed. Fuck... there's gonna be a next time!

I gulped and continued, "Uh, you'll be... I don't know... what do little girls do?"

"Playing with my dolls, maybe?" She dragged a pink, toy mansion out of her closet and a bunch of fashion dolls. "I haven't played with these for years, but I used to pretend they were my real family. This one is me... this is my mommy... oh, this one's my brother. I don't have a brother, but I always wanted one."

I felt a little tug at my heart as she told me this. There was a deep well of sadness in Rona Barrett that nobody knew about. Nobody but me, that is.

I placed the flashes around the room. They would all flash at the same time, reacting to a signal from my camera. Meanwhile Rona set up the doll mansion and moved stuff out of the way that looked too old for the setup. When she was ready I took some sample pictures to make sure the flashes weren't too bright. I just wanted to make sure the exposures could be nice and fast, and that her eyes would light up nicely.

I was also thinking how wonderful it would be to not have to worry about holding still every few seconds, as we'd had to do the night before. That was no way to make love!

When she was ready I hand-held the camera as she played with her dolls, trying to make her face ooze with innocence. Man, she was good at that. Her eyes were so moist and her lips so rosy and cute... and her ponytails bopped about so damned playfully... I was already getting hard in anticipation of seeing this 'little girl' get naked for me. I'd already cum twice since she picked me up after school, so I wasn't sure I had the stuff in me to cum again, but that wouldn't stop me from fucking her long and hard!

Rona had an instinct for the dramatic. She had the brother doll drive up in his plastic car and come up the plastic elevator to his plastic sister's room. Then Rona started mashing their hard little faces together. Soon they started undressing each other, as Rona's made cute little kissy faces.

"Yeah. That's great, Rona!"

Her face was blushing with intense interest as the brother doll pulled down the sister doll's panties, and then Rona put his face up under her skirt, between her legs. Then she bashfully stripped the brother doll naked; wistfully touching the blank spot between his legs with the sister doll's hard little hands. Then Rona had him take off the rest of his sister's clothes and carry her to the little plastic bed, where Rona opened the sister doll's legs so the brother doll could 'fuck' her. Rona's face was amazing throughout. She was really turning herself on with this little game... and me too. As she played, she touched her breasts longingly and rubbed herself between the legs. Then she looked up in surprise.

I knew exactly what Rona had in mind.

I handed her the camera and went to the door. I unlocked it and opened it and pretended that, as the brother in this scenario of ours, I'd been standing in the doorway watching Rona play with her dollies long enough to see her doing dirty things with them.

"Oh, yeah, Louis," said Rona, "Your erection looks amazing. But make your face look more shocked... now interested... now walk in and close the door. That's it. Now walk toward me."

After she took those shots, she handed me the camera and I took pictures standing up, as if I were the brother looking down at my naughty little sister. I switched to a wide-angle lens so I could have my crotch in the foreground as she looked up at me with wonder and surprise. Then I unzipped my fly, taking several shots of the process, my bulging underwear emerging as Rona looked up at my boner in innocent amazement.

I dropped my pants, stripping to my underwear, but leaving my shirt on. I was happy I had decided to wear my best pair of undies today. I'd put them on in the morning when I was certain Rona was never going to talk to me again, but hoping against hope that I was wrong. Good instinct!

I talked to her, "Now, reach for your brother's cock. Slowly, tenderly... it's something you've always wanted to see..." She reached for me, her eyes wide with curiosity and touched my erection, wrapping her fingers around my girth through my bright blue underwear. Then slowly, Rona pulled the waistband down, revealing my huge cock to her wonder-filled eyes. She even looked a little scared.

"That's a good little girl," I said softly. I reached out and took one of her ponytails in my hand and drew her forward, slowly, as I snapped picture after picture, until my cock was right on her nose, making her cross-eyed in wonder. She reached up with her hands to touch my amazing man-meat. She had a way of really making me feel impressive. Damn... I'm doing a real, authentic porn-shoot, with the most beautiful girl I've ever known... and she's about to suck my cock! I feel like I just won the lottery.

Her mouth opened and my shaft slipped in to those moist, rosy lips of hers. It was an amazing thing to take pictures of. Just amazing. And it felt amazing too, the way she swirled the tongue around the head... but I had to keep a little detachment in order to frame the shots properly. I guided my cock in and out of her mouth with one hand tightly gripping her ponytail.

Then I put the camera on the improvised tripod and aimed it in our direction.


She said, "Wait. That's not right. Here." She put a pile of books down for me to stand on. "You're my big brother, after all." Now my head was slightly out of the frame and she was looking up at me innocently from her knees. I set the camera to automatically take shots.

I had her suck me some more in this angle, and I even grabbed both her ponytails to make it look like I really had control of her. It was liberating not to have to hold the camera. Now I could concentrate on how fucking great it felt to have my cock in Rona Barrett's mouth. Oh shit... if I hadn't already cum twice already, I'd be cumming in her mouth by now!

Then I pulled her to her feet by her ponytails, making her laugh. We had to do it a second time so she wouldn't crack up. Then I pulled up her shirt to reveal her pink, heart-dotted bra as she looked at me in embarrassment. I fondled her tits and she rolled her eyes back in pleasure. Then I unhooked the center hook between her tits, so her breasts fell free. She covered them coquettishly in embarrassment, but I pushed her hands open and fondled those amazingly round and delectable boobs of hers. Fuck yeah. I loved that they were bigger than my hands. Then I pushed her down to suck my cock some more, while I leaned over to cup her tits, feeling their impressive heft.

I was having an amazing time. The previous night she'd been mostly in charge, but now I was! Rona Fucking Barrett was gleefully doing any filthy dirty thing I wanted her to. It was almost more than I could wrap my head around. I felt so powerful. This is what jocks must feel like all the time!

After more cock sucking, I repositioned the shot to have her standing by her bed, her shirt pushed up so her boobs were delightfully exposed. Then she took off her pink shorts and stripped down to her panties, as my hand pointed into the frame as if the brother were commanding her to strip. I had her leave on the pink panties, socks and sneakers for the rest of the shoot. Then she sat on the bed and leaned back into the pile of teddy bears, with her legs open. I moved the camera in closer and took shots of her panties up close, with the tantalizing shape of her pussy mound inside the soft heart-dotted fabric. A few stray pubic hairs were sticking out the side... I don't know why I found that so awesomely sexy, but I did.

Then I had the camera take more automatic shots of me licking her pussy through the fabric of her panties until they were good and wet. The scent of her pussy was driving me wild. I prolonged this longer than necessary, because I was just enjoying it so damned much. But eventually, I pulled the panties open to reveal her beautiful pussy, with the delicate lips and delightful fan of fluffy, auburn pubic hair. I leaned in close and tongued her clit lightly. She gave a gasp of pleasure. I started swirling my tongue around, playing with the hard little lump, making her moan and writhe about. She wasn't acting. She loved how my tongue felt on her silken pussy.

I started slowly licking up and down, feeling the subtle, wonderful shapes of her lips sliding across my taste buds. I wanted to memorize every detail of her amazing cunt, every little silky flap and fold of her. I sunk my tongue as deep into her well as I could, releasing a little flood of her delicious pussy juice onto the top of my tongue. She was so wet, it started dripping out of her, darkening her bedspread.

I'd been wanting to suck her pussy again since my brief taste of it on the beach. I think that was my favorite thing about sex with Rona, so I savored every moment of it, burying my nose in her fluffy pubes and inhaling her scent, as I lapped her again and again from bottom to top, making her gasp with each movement. I stuck my index finger inside her silky canal and began to masturbate her, trying to respond to her movements and sounds to let me know where to touch her and what rhythm to take. I worked her up to a loud, throaty orgasm. She was no longer trying to be quiet. I was surprised how loud she was being, knowing that her sisters and mother could probably hear. But I didn't shush her. It was her house. It was none of my business.

"Oh, god, Louis! You're so fucking good at that!" She was looking at me in amazement. I smiled, proud of my accomplishment. But really, I owed my skill to her communicative nature, not to any knowledge I possessed. I was making it all up as I went along, trying to learn how to play her like a musical instrument, and my lessons were coming along nicely.

My cock was throbbing with anticipation. I couldn't wait much longer. I moved the camera back a bit. Then I opened her stockinged legs, as she looked up at me with fearful anticipation in her eyes. I didn't take off my clothes. I placed the throbbing head of my cock right between her swollen pussy lips and worked it up and down the opening, spreading her juices all over, and making her jump each time I flicked it across her clit. Then I moved the camera closer and slid my cock all the way into her pussy, as she moaned happily, trying to pretend that she was virgin who'd just had her cherry popped.

Several teddy bears tumbled off the mountain onto her naked breasts as I started fucking her slowly and deeply. I didn't need to pause as much as the previous night because the flashes were giving me pretty fast shutter speeds. So I was able to screw her in a more natural way. All the while we were both intensely aware of the camera. Every few seconds the flashes would snap, and then they'd start whining as they powered up again. It was so fucking erotic!

The whole time we did this, we barely spoke. I didn't need to direct her. She just seemed to know what I was going to ask for as soon as I thought of it.

I was glad now that I'd cum twice already, because I wanted this to last a long time. In the back of my mind I still feared that this would be my last encounter with Rona Barrett, so I wanted to enjoy every instant and draw it out as long as possible. But I needed other angles so I flipped her over sideways and fucked her that way for a while, as I kissed her and fondled her insanely perfect tits. She looked up at me with an excitingly innocent expression. Even though she was going through another orgasm, she never stopped acting the character.

One thing that really turned me on was the fact that she still had those adorable pink sneakers on. There was something about fucking a mostly clothed girl that was almost more erotic than when we'd fucked totally naked. It really felt like she was the virgin this time around.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, Louis. Oh god, your cock is so hard! Shit!"

I flipped her onto her belly and made her crawl up onto her knees so her chest was buried in bears. She looked back at me as I fucked her doggy style, pushing her down into the pile of plush. I grabbed the camera to get some close-ups of my cock sliding in and out of her tight, velvety pussy. I loved the way the fine fold of flesh between her pussy and asshole moved and stretched as I slid in and out of her warm embrace. She was so wet that my cock was glistening beautifully with her juices. She moaned with each long, slow thrust, as I pressed myself as far into her as I possibly could, slowly building the pace up the way I was learning she liked it best.

I aimed the camera at her face and fucked her hard. I wanted pictures of her having an orgasm, and I got them. Her mouth opened in a wordless O, and her eyes rolled back in their sockets as I pounded her as hard as I possibly could. She was slowly sinking down into the pile of bears.

I flipped her on her back again. Now she was completely buried in bears, with only her lower half sticking out. I took some great shots of her wide open legs, then I climbed up on the bed and I fucked her some more, getting shots of her face down there in the bears looking up at me in amazement.

"How the fuck are you lasting so long? I've never had a guy last this long before Louis! You're a fucking beast!"

Almost as if on cue, I felt my balls constricting, "Funny you should say that... I think I'm going to cum soon."

She grinned up at me, "How do you want to do this, Mr. Director? In my pussy, or on my face?" She giggled.

"Well... let's go for the money shot. On your knees, if you don't mind."

"My, aren't we being professional?" She giggled as I pulled out of her. She immediately got on her knees. I hand-held the camera, aiming it down at her obscenely cute, little girl face.

"Now, make me cum Rona."

"Yes, sir, Mr. Director, sir," she said playfully. Then she started sucking my cock again, this time much harder and deeper than before. She even tried swallowing me in the back of her throat. It made her gag a little, but it made the head of my cock swell and throb delightfully.

"I don't know what you're doing Rona, but it feels fucking awesome... Oh shit..." I grunted, "Here it comes..." She pulled out and looked up at me, stroking my cock with her left hand, her eyes wide open as if 'little sister' had no idea what to expect. Then I pushed the shutter at the exact moment the first jet of cum shot out onto her face. It got her right in the eye. She cracked up, squeezing her eyes tightly shut, but I kept taking pictures. It was so fucking real. I felt like a porn star. I just blasted my cum into Rona Barrett's eye!!

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,289 Followers