Camera Capers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snapped picture after picture of the wonderful display and Katy continued to stare shyly downwards. I moved to each side trying to see more but her nipples remained elusive. It didn't matter. With her breasts this close to exposure, practically any position I put her in would result in some nudity. That thought sent stirs spiraling through my loins.

"You're doing great Katy," I said, pleased that my voice remained steady, "I want you to turn your hips to the left and twist your upper body back to face the camera with your hands on your hips."

Katy, accustomed to following my instructions, moved into the new position without a second thought. It was not a position I had picked randomly and when she twisted her upper body back, the shirt's tension pulled on the blouse's left edge. The edge slid open and a pink nipple popped into view. Katy's face went crimson and she yanked the shirt back into place. I watched blissfully while she attempted the position again, this time holding the blouse in place while she twisted.

"Katy, it looks pretty foolish if you are holding onto the shirt edge. I need your left hand on your hip."

Katy looked at me in desperation as her hand wavered between letting go of the blouse and holding on.

I offered no guidance, just stood silently and waited for her to assume the proper pose.

She closed her eyes and her desperate expression faded into resignation. Her left hand slowly released its hold and dropped sluggishly to her hip. The edge slid back open and her nipple re-appeared. I could tell from the look on her face that she was dying to reach back up and cover herself.

I jumped into action and the camera clicked like a typewriter. When Katy started fidgeting, I decided it best to step it back a bit.

"Excellent shot," I praised. "Now turn your upper body so that it is in line with your hips and place your hands on your backside."

Katy quickly pulled her shirt closed before assuming the new position.

"Good. Now look up as if you're looking at the stars."

She followed my instruction and I started to snap pictures of the new pose. Her upturned look pulled the blouse vertically and it pressed tightly against her bosom. The outline of her breasts was very apparent against the thin material and two little bumps appeared.

'Damn she has nice tits,' I thought. My need to see those breasts in all their glory pushed me toward greater risks.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"I—I'm okay."

"You're doing great," I said trying to bolster her for what I was about to attempt. "Face the camera again. This time slightly twist your hips so that your right leg is in front of your left."

Her breasts swayed underneath her blouse as she changed posture.

"Great, now tilt your head down to the right and run your left hand through your hair."

"Like this?"

"Yep, that's just about perfect," I responded. 'Time for the risky part,' I thought. "Katy I need to adjust your shirt for this shot."

Silence.

"Um, al—alright," she finally replied.

Katy's voice was not the only thing to betray her nervousness; her face was filled with distress.

My nerves were bouncing around like little rubber balls, and my heart pounded against my ribs. 'Do it Jasper!' I demanded to myself and stepped forward. Katy remained motionless, staring down and to the left as I had instructed. I forced my hand to move towards the final button. She didn't say a word as I slid the button free. Her blouse fell open and rested loosely over her chest. Emboldened by her lack of response and driven by lust, I started to open the blouse.

Katy's cheeks flared in discomfort, but she made no effort to stop me. I could barely believe it. I excitedly watched the blouse spread apart. Her nipples appeared followed by the rest of her breasts. The blouse was hanging at her sides when I released its edges and her breasts were completely uncovered.

I glanced at her for any dangerous signs before reaching up and pushing the blouse free of her shoulders. It floated off her arms and to the floor and I was left gaping at her nakedness.

Katy's breath quickened and she started to squirm under my intense gaze. I realized I was supposed to be taking pictures.

I backtracked to the camera, only taking my eyes off her chest when I had the camera in hand. My view switched to one from behind the lens. I started to photograph her bare tits from all angles. Her pink nipples stuck out like little eraser heads and I moved in to snap pictures of them from mere inches away.

I was worried that at any moment Katy would angrily close her shirt and make a scene, but it never happened. Her eyes remained fixated on the floor as she held the pose. It sent my lust to astronomical levels. A tiny voice in my head started to whisper that I should go further. That voice gained credibility with every passing second and soon was a confident roar.

I let the camera fall against my chest and reached for the button on her blue jeans. Katy did respond to that. Her head turn to me, eyes wide.

I put a finger to my mouth and whispered, "Shhh, the chemistry between you and the camera is amazing. Let me work with it."

Her eyes lingered on mine for a moment and her face was filled with indecision.

I do not know whether she truly believed what I was telling her, but when her gaze dropped, I took it as a green light and started unbuttoning her jeans. Titillating white panty came into view and I started sliding the jeans down her long tan legs. Her panties emerged inch by inch from underneath and looked ravishing against the tan skin.

The jeans continued their slow descent down her legs and when they reached her ankles, Katy stepped free. My head turned upwards and I admired her exquisite physique. A rational man would have stopped there, but I was far past rational. My mind was consumed by desire. I discarded the jeans and my hands found her legs. When they made contact with her smooth skin, I heard an intake of breath above. Like a sculptor and his subject, my fingers glided up her legs and recorded their sensuous feel. They drifted past her calves and over her thighs leaving goose bumps in their wake, before finally come to a stop at the cloth of her panty waistband. The intake of breath became a gasp when my fingers slid between the waistband and her skin.

Katy's hands covered mine in a flash. Our eyes locked again, but this time, she opened her mouth to dissent.

"Just let it flow," I whispered.

"But—"

"Trust me, this will make you famous."

Katy stood there in obvious turmoil. I didn't wait for her answer. I gave her hands a little nudge and the grip on my hands wavered. Another nudge and her hands fell away. My hands basked in their release and started pulling her panties downwards. The white panties left equally white skin behind and the beginning of blonde hair came into view.

Katy's hands covered her face in embarrassment.

I stared ahead voyeuristically as the blonde hair turned into a well-trimmed strip and lingered when the top of her panties reached her womanhood, relishing the moment. When I lowered them that last inch I almost lost it. The front tip of her pussy came into view, sending shockwaves of lust through my mind.

Katy pressed her legs together, but she could not hide everything. My vision locked greedily onto the hint of her pink lips and I slid the panties down those smooth legs. Katy remained motionless when the panties reached her ankles, so I gave her leg a little squeeze. She gingerly lifted her leg for me to remove the panties and her pussy came fully into view. The sight drove me wild. Her legs clamped back together and she covered her exposure with her hands. My glimpse was gone, but my mind blazed in remembrance.

I stood back up, taking in her stunning figure now on full display. I raised the camera and its rapid click was the room's only sound. I wandered her unclad body through its lens, traveling from her tits to her hands, trying feebly to cover her womanhood. I circled around to receive my first full view of her ass. A bikini line traveled across the middle of her naked cheeks, separating white from tan. The two hills formed a bottom that begged to be squeezed. Below the cheeks a dark mound was just barely visible. I placed my hand on the top of her back and guided her upper body forward.

She followed my lead and leaned forward, unaware of how much she was exposing in the process. Her butt lifted up and her pink lips came into view. The sight of her bent before me left me wanting to pull out my aching cock and stuff her full. Thankfully, I was still in more in control than that. I instead attempted to satiate my desire through the camera lens. I snapped shot after glorious shot. Katy's head was facing forward and she was unable to see me move the camera to within inches of her plump lips. Even so, I figured that by now she had to be aware that I had an unhindered view of her pussy. Her last barrier had fallen. I took Katy's hand and led her across the room to my couch.

She followed without protest, probably in a state of shock. I gently eased her onto the couch. She sat down with surprising grace for someone in her position, keeping her legs together and turning them to the right once seated. I laughed inside, after everything she was still clinging to her inhibitions.

My tender hands began to mold her into position. I leaned her back into the couch and guided her right hand to her hip. Then raised her left hand to her mouth and placed the pointer finger against her lips. My fingers trailed from her left hand to her neck and downwards. They traveled down her chest and between her breasts causing Katy to wriggle in discomfort, but she never complained. I chalked it up to sheer confusion.

My finger continued across her flat tummy and detoured just before reaching the blonde hair. The hand finally came to rest on her left knee and started to moving it outwards. Katy tightened momentarily, but my continued pressure persevered. Her muscles relaxed and her long legs spread apart. Her intoxicating pink lips emerged once more and left me breathless. I didn't stop until her legs were spread wide.

Katy's face looked pained as she watched me gaze freely at her exposure. To her credit, Katy maintained the pose I had put her in, finger to mouth and all. I stepped back to view my masterpiece. She sat there legs wide and finger provocatively at her mouth. My crotch bulged powerfully at the sight and I had to fight the urge to rub it. I focused the camera and devoured the scene. After a minute or so, I wanted more.

"Katy," I said.

She jumped in surprise at my voice.

"Massage your breast with your left hand."

It was totally different type of instruction and I was unsure how she would react. Katy looked from the floor to me and then back. She closed her eyes and dropped her left hand to her breast. She tentatively grabbed the tit before starting to massage the ample flesh. I gleefully watched as her hand moved the pert breast in circles. She had followed my instruction and was playing with herself for the camera!

Katy's eyes remained closed so she did not see me quietly unzip my pants and pull out my rock hard penis. I let go of the camera and I began to stroke it. Lust coursed through my veins. I don't know if it was because the camera stopped clicking or because she sensed me getting closer, but Katy's eyes opened and widened at the sight of my naked cock. She stopped massaging her boob, confused.

"W—what are you doing?"

"Getting paid," I responded and reached for her full tit.

She sank back into the couch, away from my hand.

"You—you said that this would be free."

"The shoot WAS free," I explained, "but there is still the cost of development and submitting the pictures to the agencies." "You didn't say anything about that!" Her expression shifted to one of anger for the first time, my fear gave me pause.

"I thought you knew," I lied, "Development and submission can cost thousands of dollars and after a shoot like this I figured you would want to go forward."

Her face still flared in anger, but concern crept in.

"I don't have that kind of money!"

"Most models don't, so this is how they pay," I replied.

I knew I was taking a serious gamble, but my ravenous desire spurred me forward. I hoped she was gullible enough to believe my claims. Her silence encouraged me and I continued, "Most models see it as a more than fair trade off."

"What is it that you want?" she finally replied.

'Oh thank you God,' I thought, 'she is mine.' "Just a little relief," I responded.

I reached for her full breast again and this time she didn't back off. My hand enclosed the full tit. Everything had come to fruition.

Katy looked away and chewed on her lip while I fondled her tits. I was like a kid in the candy store as I squeezed and toyed with the soft flesh in sheer delight.

My right hand slid around the base of the breast and guided the nipple to my mouth. I latched onto the nipple and slid my tongue back and forth over the hard nub. Her left breast bounced into place when my left hand let go and started its descent. It traveled down her stomach and into the valley below. I brushed across her blonde hair and dived between her legs. Moist warmth greeted my arrival and my finger began to lightly slide up and down her pussy. I savored the silky flesh of her full lips before gently prodding into their opening. Katy was breathing heavily by the time my index finger started to disappear. Wonderful warmth surrounded my finger and I eagerly pushed it fully in. I continued to suckle her tit as my finger slid in and out. I was enjoying every second and from the sound of Katie's breathing, she was too.

I continued my fun until my dick could take no more. My wet finger slid free and I released her ravaged tit. I stood up and using my right hand, nudged her head forward. Katy looked up towards me and immediately knew what I was implying. Her eyes dropped to my dick and her right hand reached out. She hesitantly moved my cock around as if studying it. I was in no mood for waiting and anxiously gave her head another nudge. Katy grimaced and closed her eyes as she wrapped those luscious lips around my shaft.

I was not sure if she was a virgin or not, but within seconds I knew that she had definitely given a blowjob before. She took a moment to swirl her tongue around my cock's head before plunging down the shaft. Her mouth felt fantastic and I clenched as hard as I could to prevent myself from coming. I stared as this gorgeous college girl bobbed back and forth on my cock. She was able to handle most of my length and I knew that it was a going to be impossible to delay much longer. I savored her warm mouth for as long as I could before shooting what felt like the biggest load of my life. Katy's eyes sprang open in surprise and she tried to pull back, but I held her head in place. I continued to ravish her mouth while I pumped load after load of semen in. My dick was almost limp when I finally pulled out. Katy eyes were watery and she spat out any remnants. There was not much. She had been forced to swallow most of it. I left the room for a moment to grab a towel from the bathroom and returned to the sight of Katy sitting naked on the couch, her right hand filled with cum. It sent a tell-tale twitch through my deflated penis. I gave her the towel and sat down beside her. I fondled her tits some more as she wiped cum from her hand. She looked at me exasperated.

"I think you got your relief," she said and I smiled.

"Not quite, were talking about a lot of money."

"I don't—" she began.

"Just lay back," I told her.

Katy's mouth remained open as if to argue before clamping shut. She rolled her eyes and lay backwards onto the couch. My mouth found her neck and slowly kissed its way down to her breasts. I enjoyed her breasts for a short time before heading further. I kissed my way across her flat tummy and unaware of how Katy was reacting, burrowed my head between her legs. The smell of her womanhood filled my nostrils and I ran my tongue along her lips, relishing my first true taste of her. My tongue flicked back and forth before finally settling on her rosebud. Her moan was the first reaction I received. I kissed the bud ever so lightly and flicked the tip of my tongue across the sensitive spot. The small moan soon turned full-fledged and my right hand moved towards her anus. It slid along along the sensitive tissue below her vagina and then traced her anus. All the while I continued my mouth's assault. Her hips began to buck and push eagerly against my mouth in pleasure.

When her legs clamped around my head and her body shuddered deeply, I knew she had succumbed.

My penis was back to full strength after our exchange and while Katy lay there recovering from her orgasm, I slid into position. My penis made contact with those inviting lips and her eyes sprang open in shock. I pushed forward before she could react and plunged into her. Her lips wrapped tightly around my shafted, sucking me in. It felt incredible.

She defiantly met my gaze and started to struggle, trying to push me out. We stared at each other in silence, neither of us wanting to back down. She faltered first, releasing a frustrated sigh and turning away. My dick was still fully submerged and I slowly drew it out, watching how her lips hugged my shaft. The head came into view and I plunged back in. Immense pleasure rolled through me. I was grateful that I had already cum once today; otherwise I probably would have lost it. As it was, I smiled with the knowledge that I would get to enjoy her for a while. I slid long stroke after long stroke into her tight opening, savoring the sight of her sucking me in. My arms started to tire and I decided to change position. I reached behind her and pulled her forward.

"You on top."

Katy didn't argue, probably just wanting to get it over with and I slid comfortably back onto the couch. Her lithe young body straddled me and when I told her to put me in, she shot me dangerous look before guiding me to her opening. She closed her eyes and lowered herself. I watched happily as her body began to move up and down. She began to speed up and I grabbed her hips to control the speed. I didn't want this ending too quickly. I made her work my cock slowly so I could enjoy the view of my dick being devoured by her pussy. Katy kept her eyes closed and followed my lead. The view was phenomenal and I stared up at her firm tits, gently bouncing with each stroke. I let go of her hips to fondle them.

No longer under my control, Katy started to speed up. Her hips crashed into me faster and faster, sending shockwaves of pleasure through me. I released her tits and they bounded up and down. Where was my camera when I needed it? A powerful wave swept up my shaft and I realized that I was about to come! I tried to clench, but it was too late; my semen escaped. Katy continued to work my cock, oblivious to the semen pumping into her. It wasn't until I grunted that she realized. Her eyes widened in fear and she leapt off. White cum dribbled down her leg.

"What the fuck are you doing? I'm not on the pill!"

I tried to focus, which is hard when a adorable nineteen year old is standing naked in front of you with cum dribbling down her leg. I said the first thing to come to mind, "Don't worry, I can't have kids."

It worked. Katy calmed down immediately.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

I almost burst out laughing. I had just deceived and technically raped her and she was sorry? The whole thing struck me as extremely funny.

"I need to get cleaned up," she said in response to my silence.

I pointed her to the bathroom and watched as she picked up her clothes and crossed the room. I could never tire of watching that body. I slid my pants back on and waited for her to finish up. She exited the bathroom once again wearing the blouse and jeans. She packed her things back into the bag and we walked to the front door in silence. Neither one of us really knew what to say. She was halfway across my front yard when I finally called out.