Camera Happy in New Zealand

Story Info
My night with Legolas & Aragorn.
3.9k words
15.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still can't believe this happened to me. I got the job of my dreams as a camera operator on one of the biggest movies of all time to be filmed in New Zealand. At least that was how it seemed to me at the time. I mean, Lord of the Rings, hello.

We had been assigned to particular teams and were there for the duration of filming. I got assigned to the team that was filming with Legolas and Aragorn. Much to my everlasting pleasure, I might add. I'd had almost no idea just who Orlando Bloom and Viggo Mortensen were before filming started. Man, how lacking was I.

After six months on-set, however, the idea was no longer so dreamy. Long days and nights of filming were starting to wear on everybody. Even the stars were beginning to show the stress.

Mr. Jackson finally decided to give us all a long deserved break. Two weeks in town. We were all very happy about that. No filming, no having to be up and ready to go at 3:30 in the morning. Heaven.

After everybody caught up on sleep the first couple days off; we had energy to burn. My favorite way to burn it was by dancing. At home in LA, I was taking free-dance classes to burn off excess energy. High tempo music and lots of movement was just what the doctor ordered.

On the same road as the hotel we had all taken over was a nightclub. It was perfect. Walking distance to the hotel. Or should I say staggering distance. There were a few nights that some of us had to get help back to our rooms.

On the first Friday of the vacation, I had agreed to meet everybody else at the nightclub. I had some shopping to do. At work, all the guys had ever seen me in was jeans, t-shirts, and sweats. I always had my hair tied back and hidden under a baseball cap.

I decided that night that I wanted to dress up. I had seen this little boutique a few streets over from the hotel. I went and got what I liked and brought it back to the hotel. I took a shower, using my favorite French vanilla smelling shower products. I slathered the cream all over my body and then got dressed.

I had picked up a mini skirt in sapphire and a tank top in white linen. Under the outfit, I wore a white lace bra and g-string. White heels and a pair of sapphire earrings topped it off. I wore my hair lose and flowing down my back to the top of my ass.

I walked into the nightclub feeling like a million bucks. The guys didn't even recognize me when I walked up to the table. They needed a double take to see that it was really me, in a dress.

One of the guys on my camera team was like an uncle to me. He only knew it was me when I winked at him.

"Holy shit, you clean up good, Chris," Gus said with a twinkle in his eye.

"Chris?" The rest of the guys chorused as they turned around at the table to ogle me.

"Y'all can pick up your jaws now, boys" I drawled as I sat down at the table. "I just felt like being a girl for a night."

"Well, you definitely did that, girl" Gus said. "Now, turn around and see just who else noticed that you walked in."

I turned around to see the two men coming towards me. I barely recognized them out of their costumes. Viggo was easy to recognize, but the other one took a minute. It was Viggo's filming partner, Orlando Bloom.

"Who's this, Gus" Viggo asked, walking up to the table "you been holding out on us?"

"You probably wouldn't recognize her." Gus told them with a chortle "as she hides behind the camera all the time. This is Chris, guys."

"Chris," Orlando said with surprise, "really? Wow."

"Nice." Was all Viggo would say.

Orlando held out his hand to me. "Want to dance?"

"Sure, why not." I said rising and putting my hand in his.

We wandered out onto the dance floor just as a slow song started. He took me in his arms at a little bit of a distance. Being polite, I imagine. I sidled a little closer with the music and he just looked at me. Seeing the consent in my eyes, he hauled me right up against him.

"I have noticed you while filming was on, Chris," Orlando said to me "I just never knew how to get beyond that chip you carry on your shoulder."

"The chip is there to keep the other guys off my back." I whispered in his ear as we danced around. "I saw you looking at me between takes, too."

He pulled back and looked me in the eye. "I wanted to get to know you better since I found out that we had a female camera operator coming on board."

"Not many stars want to get to know the people behind the scenes." I said with surprise.

"Yeah, but I'm not most stars." Orlando told me.

"Obviously." I replied.

After the dance ended, we went back to the table. Viggo wouldn't let me sit down though.

"My turn," he claimed, "let's go."

As we took our turn on the dance floor, Viggo pulled me close and ran his hands around my waist. Pulling me close, he twirled me around the dance floor like he'd been doing it all night.

"You sure smell good," he said as he sniffed at the side of my neck "it's rather intoxicating."

He surprised me a little when he took a nip at my neck. I pulled back and looked at him. His eyes were hot and practically stripping me right there on the dance floor.

We went back to the table and sat down. I had been sandwiched between the two of them, Viggo and Orlando. Orlando winked at me when we sat down.

"Just to help keep the chip in place for you," he said in my ear. The music was starting to get loud.

We danced some more, drank some more, partied some more. As the night went on, I noticed that my steady dance partners were for the most part Viggo and Orlando. At some point during the next couple hours, I could feel hands on my thighs. First it was Orlando, then a little while later, I could feel Viggo's hand on my other thigh, rubbing my leg between my knee and the hem of my skirt.

After a few hours at the nightclub, I was starting to wear out. It was about 1:30 in the morning when I finally decided to go back to the hotel.

"I'll see you guys later," I yawned, standing up "I'm beat. I'm going back."

"Good night Chris" Gus said. "Don't get into too much trouble on the way back."

"Why don't we head back too, Viggo" said Orlando as he rose, "I'm kinda on the tired side a bit, as well. We can escort Chris, make sure she gets there okay."

"Sounds like a plan." Viggo said, standing up. "Let's be on our way, then."

We left the club and headed for the hotel. We were all wandering down the sidewalk, arm in arm, me in the middle.

When we got to the hotel, Viggo stopped at the front desk to see about messages. Orlando escorted me to my room, leaning against the wall while I unlocked my door.

When I had the door open, I looked at him while he stared at me.

"Well, are you coming in or not," I asked him.

"In, if it's alright with you." He told me as he grabbed my hand.

Once in the room, Orlando pushed me back against the door and kissed me hard.

"I wanted to do that all night." He growled as he put his hands on either side of my head on the door.

"Then why are you talking right now?" I breathed, "Come here."

I grabbed the front of his shirt and yanked him to me. I took his face in my hands and brought his face to mine. He started kissing me again and I could feel the muscles tense as I ran my hands up his back.

He arched his back even closer to me and sighed into my mouth.

"Put your legs around my waist," he said as he lifted me up by the arms.

I put my legs around his waist and he spun around, heading for the bed. He sat on the edge and ran his hands up my back and down to my hips.

"You feel and smell so good, Chris," he said as he started lifting my shirt above my waist. "I've wanted to feel your skin all night."

I didn't say a word. I took the tank top off and just looked at him. I started undoing the buttons on his shirt while he reached around behind me and looked for the clasp to my bra.

"In front," I sighed as he started kissing me again.

He undid my bra and I spilled out into his waiting hands. I'm a 34C, so I'm not a small girl at all. He just groaned and took a nipple in his mouth. I arched back to give him better access. I started moaning as he sucked me in deeper. I wrapped my arms around his head. He was making me want to come right there on his lap.

"You gotta stop, baby," I moaned, "or I'll come now and have a head start on you."

He pulled back and looked at me.

"That's all right," he growled, "I'll catch up."

He stood up and turned, dumping me on the bed. He looked down at me like I was a piece of food to be devoured. He undid the rest of his shirt and pulled it off. Reaching for his jeans, he undid the top two buttons. He leaned over and started undoing the ties on the front of my skirt.

"I want you to have nothing but your shoes on," he said as he pulled my skirt down my legs.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. I looked at him, asking as question with my eyes. He walked over to the door and looked through the peephole.

"It's Viggo," Orlando said, looking back at me on the bed. "Want me to let him in?"

At that point, I had nothing but my shoes and a g-string on. Getting up on my knees, I answered him.

"Why not?" I said, with a low sexy drawl, "The more, the merrier."

When Viggo walked into the room, he saw me on the bed, kneeling there holding my breasts in my hands. I got even wetter as he looked at me with his intense gaze.

"Got started a little early, did you," Viggo said to Orlando as he came over to the bed.

"Couldn't help it, mate," Orlando shrugged, "she looked too good to resist."

Viggo reached out and started playing with my left nipple. I moaned and arched into his hand.

"Like that, Chris?" He asked me, reaching for the right nipple.

"Mmhmm, I do." I groaned as he played with both nipples.

"She's a real firecracker." Orlando commented as he closed the door after putting out the 'Do Not Disturb' sign. "She really likes what your doing. It makes her want to come. She told me."

"Well, we can't have that yet, now can we?" Viggo replied.

Viggo stopped what he was doing and started undo his shirt. I reached out and started undoing his pants.

While his pants dropped to his ankles, I focused on his briefs-clad hips. I could already see that his cock was starting to get hard. I looked at Orlando and saw that he was already hard and waiting to be let free.

I turned back to Viggo and pulled him to the edge of the bed.

"Let's see what we can do about this," I said, pulling his briefs down. His cock flopped out, halfway hard. I leaned down and took it in my hand. Hardening more, it got thicker and longer as I took it in my eagerly waiting mouth. It tasted like almonds and honey.

"I like your style, Chris" he growled as he fisted a hand in my hair, "straight to the good stuff."

He started pumping his hips so that he was fucking my face. I could feel the bed give a little as Orlando sat on the other side. His hand started caressing my ass. I moaned onto Viggo's cock. "Holy fuck," he exclaimed, shoving his rod down my throat, "that feels great."

Meanwhile, Orlando's hand was getting busy, playing with the string of my underwear. Taking it out of my crack and pulling on it so that it rubbed against my very wet and ready clit. I moaned even more, humming around Viggo's now rock hard staff.

"You gotta try this, Orly," Viggo pulled his cock out of my mouth and stood back.

I turned around on the bed and saw that Orlando had stripped off his jeans before he sat down. He stood up at the side of the bed, crooking his finger.

"My turn," he said, holding his half hard member out, "come over here and give me what Viggo got, baby."

I crawled across the king size bed and took his cock in my mouth. When Viggo started playing with my g-string, Orlando got a large dose of what he had been missing.

"Damn, man," he groaned as I hummed and moaned onto his rapidly hardening cock. "You're right, this does feel awesome."

I could feel Viggo's hands on my ass, pulling the g-string out of my crack and down my legs. I raised one knee at a time so he could take them off. I could feel his breath on my leg, then his lips as he kissed the back of my knee. He kissed his way up to my very damp and waiting cunt. When I felt his lips on my clit, I just about fell over. The only things holding me up were his hands on my hips and Orly's cock in my mouth. Orly pulled his cock out of my now slack mouth and stood watching Viggo suck on my clit. He nibbled as well as sucked and that sent me over the edge. I cried out in abject joy as my first orgasm of the night hit me with a sledgehammer.

"Let me in there for a taste, mate" said Orly, pushing Viggo off of me.

He knelt between my knees and leaned over to lick and taste my now dripping snatch for himself.

"Hmmm, kinda tastes like French Vanilla," said Orly, sitting up and smacking his lips, "don't you think?"

"That's what I thought, too" said Viggo, licking his lips.

"Well, shall we really have some fun now?" Orly asked Viggo as they both stood there watching me quiver with the after effects of the orgasm I had just had.

I lay there stunned, waiting to see what they would do to me. Orly stood by the edge of the bed and pulled me up on my knees facing the other side, where Viggo stood. Viggo knelt on the bed in front of me, his rock hard member pointing towards me like an arrow at a target.

"Let's," he replied with a smirk on his face.

At that, they both jammed their dicks into me in unison. Orly into my waiting snatch, and Viggo into my eager mouth. I felt as if I was on a spit, about to be roasted. Viggo started pumping his cock into my mouth, and Orly started pounding into my snatch. I was being bombarded from both ends. At this rate, it didn't take long for me to go over the edge again and again, not having recovered from my first orgasm. I screamed onto Viggo's cock and collapsed from the overwhelming wave of emotion pouring over me.

Their cocks popped out of me like a cork from a champagne bottle. They looked at me with hot eyes and climbed over to me at the same time. Viggo lay down beside me and pulled me on top of him, impaling me from underneath. As he started lifting his hips to keep pounding me, I could feel Orly's hands on my ass. He put his forefinger against my ass. I groaned and couldn't say anything. He put his finger in my cunt juices and then started pushing it into my asshole. I cried out in ecstasy as his finger penetrated my anus. He pushed further into me and pulled it out. Pushing back into me with two fingers to stretch me out. When Orly thought I was ready he moved closer to me; I could feel his cock pressing up against me. I wanted to cry out as Viggo pulled out of me to let Orly into my cunt long enough to get his cock wet enough to enter my back door. Orly pressed his knob up to my ass and pushed into me with a popping sound. As he pushed into me further and further, I could feel the walls of my rectum stretching and accommodating his cock. When he was into me all the way, I felt Viggo put his cock against my empty cunt and push back into me.

Then they both started moving and it was all I could do to stay conscious. I was enveloped by one wave of pleasure after another until I felt like I was in the middle of a raging storm. As I orgasmed again and again, Viggo kept me silent by kissing me until I could hardly breathe. They kept pumping in and out of me for almost five minutes. Then, I could feel them both start tensing up. They shot their loads at the same time, filling me with their hot cum.

We all collapsed on the bed, exhausted. When I woke up, it was to the feel of hands and lips roaming all over my body. Orly and Viggo were both kissing and caressing me to wakefulness. Wanting me to be awake for the pleasure about to be had again.

"Come on, guys," I groaned, "I'm still recovering from last night."

"Then that's all good," replied Viggo, grinning, "Because we are too."

I could feel their hands coming closer to my now wet cunt and moaned. I thought I was going to pass out from the feeling as both of them put two fingers into my snatch simultaneously. I cried out in joy as they pushed me to the crest of another orgasm. I felt deprived as they pulled out of me. I didn't feel so deprived after a couple minutes as they attacked me together. They each took a breast in their mouths and started sucking and nibbling. They put hands on my box again and drove me to orgasm again. Then they knelt and put their cocks in my face and I couldn't help but grab them. As I paid homage to both Viggo and Orlando, they played with my boobs, keeping me at a fever pitch. Then they pulled away from me. This time, Orlando lay down on his back and Viggo stayed kneeling beside me. I knew what was going to happen and I couldn't wait. I climbed on top of Orlando and waited for Viggo to get behind me. I was still loose from the night before. With a little slicking up, Viggo slid into me with no problem at all. He held still while Orlando pushed into me from underneath. I waited for them to get a tempo going and knelt there waiting to pass out again. They pounded me for what seemed like hours before I could feel the tenseness that signaled their orgasms.

"Stop," I cried "I want you to cum on me this time, not in me."

Viggo pulled out of me and I climbed off Orlando. I lay down on the bed and they knelt on either side of me. I tugged on their cocks until they tensed up again. I pulled back just in time to receive their loads on my chest. I rubbed it in as though I was rubbing in my favorite body lotion.

They lay down on either side me and held me in their arms. We lay there for a while, just listening to the sound of the music playing on the radio.

After about half an hour, I got up to go take a shower and the boys joined me. We only showered, as we were all still recovering from our morning sex marathon.

We all got dressed and headed out for breakfast.

"Would you like to spend the night with us again, Chris?" asked Orlando.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked incredulously, "Like I'd say no after last night."

"See you at supper in the lobby?" Viggo asked.

"I'll be there with something appropriate on." I replied. "I'll see you then."

I gave them each a kiss and left to do some shopping. I headed back to store where I had bought my outfit from the night before. They had had a cute little Emerald colored dress in the window. I walked into the store and found the dress. It was strapless with a slit in the side up to mid-thigh. I bought underwear to match the dress, along with an emerald green garter belt.

When I walked into the lobby lounge that night, I spotted Viggo sitting at the bar waiting for me.

"It's just you and me for supper tonight, Chris," Viggo said standing up. "Orlando isn't feeling up to doing anything tonight. I think you wore him out."

"Aww, poor baby," I said, "oh well, his loss. At least you get to see what I'm wearing under this dress. I got jazzed up just for you guys."

"Oh, it isn't just you and me, Sweetheart," Viggo said with a smile, "you know the guy playing Baromir in the movie, Sean Bean?"

"Umm, I think so," I said "why?"

"He's my roommate and was wondering what kept me out all night," Viggo told me with a slight smile, "I hope you don't mind that I told him about you."

"As long as nobody else gets told." I replied with a small frown, "I don't want the guys on the crew to think that I'm loose and easy."

"Nobody else," he promised, "just Sean."

"Okay." I said, with a small smile, "so where is he?"

"Right behind you, lass," said a low voice.

I turned to see a middle-aged man with a craggy but handsome face standing there. In a dark suit, Sean looked very nice with his hair brushing his collar. He looked very sexy, but just a little dangerous at the same time.

"Nice to meet you," I breathed, as I looked up into his gorgeous eyes.

12