Camera Man Gets It All

Story Info
Cameraman gets the tightest pussy ever.
1.9k words
4.04
18.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a beautiful day out; the sun is shining, it's sandals season, and it isn't unbearably humid. You have your camera taking pictures, not really of anything, just the rustic brick-red walls and flowers you pass by as you walk downtown. You point your camera down along the sidewalk to take a picture of the cars in the street when you see her: Lina. She has her phone up and is taking selfies. You stare at her for a few seconds through the lens of your camera before you lower it, taking her beauty in with your own eyes. You decide to cross the street to her and ask if you could take her pictures, a bold move for you.

Once the cars are no longer blocking her body, you can see she's wearing a black skirt that covers just under her ass and a button-up white crop top that is too revealing. You notice she isn't wearing a bra because you can see right through her very thin white top, the very little that it actually covers seeing as her boobs are all out. "Can I take your picture" you ask, raising your camera. "Oh, um, sure," she says a little embarrassed, her face turning a bright pink as she smiles at you, looking you in the eyes.

Her smooth voice instantly makes you feel hotter than you already are. "Awesome!" you say as you brush away the sweat on your forehead, hold the camera up to your face, and begin shooting. She immediately has the biggest smile on her face as she begins posing against the red brick wall behind her that has vines growing around it. With each shutter of your camera, her pose changes. She then grabs her skirt and begins flailing it around as if she were a Spanish dancer. You see her laughing as she is now beginning to bend over in laughter and happiness that you are photographing her. You can see into her shirt, but she doesn't know this because you are looking through the lens of your camera. You get even closer to take pictures from her chest and up, watching her boobs bounce and capturing the hardness of her nipples. You back up now and she accidentally lifts her skirt a little too high, revealing her nude lace panties. In the split second you saw it, you noticed there's a wet spot right where her pussy is, and you take a picture at just the perfect time.

Right away, she lets go of her skirt, patting it down and begins to profusely apologize for 'showing a little too much.'

"Don't worry about it, it's totally fine, I swear," you say, realizing she's embarrassed and trying to make her feel better. She places her hand on your shoulder (you have a sleeveless shirt on) and slowly begins to slide her hand down and says, "are you sure?" You feel something stirring in your pants and you tell her, "yeah, I'm sure" with a smile.

"How about you come back to my place so I can see how those pictures came out?" You can't help but smile a ridiculously big smile and tell her you would be more than happy too. Her hand is still touching your arm, and she now slides it down to your hand and pulls you in the direction of her house as she ecstatically says "yay!"

You guys continue to talk as she is basically running. She is much smaller and tinier than you, so her running is you walking normally. You reach her house and you are sweating buckets at this point. "No one's home, we can go up to my room" she tells you. She jogs up the stairs in front of you and you can again see her ass bouncing in her nude lace panties. She pulls you to her room and, when you both get inside, she puts her small hand on your chest and pushes you down on her bed. She jumps onto the bed, half on top of you, half not, and lays down still partially on you. "I don't know if you want to be on top of me right now, I'm really sweaty" you warn her, but she assures you that she doesn't care. You tell her okay, and turn your camera on to show her a few of the first pictures you took of her. She becomes so excited that she places her hand on your thigh to get up. "Give me a hug" she asks. You get up right away and hug her without hesitation. Her head lays on your sweaty chest, and you already feel bad for agreeing to hug her.

She slowly pulls away and looks down at your crotch and says "omg, was that your dick?" A little confused, you say "what?" She says "I felt something really big on my stomach when I hugged you," and, without giving you a chance to respond, she pulls your shorts down to reveal your monstrous 11 inch dick, and by this point you are fully hard. Her jaw drops in shock as she reaches to hold it. She places both hands on it and that doesn't cover even half of your large dick. She then slowly starts to raise her mouth to your gigantic, thick dick and struggles to fit even the head into her tiny and petite mouth. You have to help her by forcing it in, causing her to gag when it finally fits. She can't really move up and down on it from how big you are, so it's up to you to shove it down her throat. You slowly push more and more of it in, causing her to gag and choke on it louder with bit of it you get down. You can feel her tight throat gripping your enormous dick as you slowly slide into her mouth. She is now choking on your dick, coughing as you slide it further down her tiny throat. You can feel yourself stretching her throat out and know it will never be this tight again. You can only get her about halfway down your dick before you realize she won't be able to swallow any more of it. You then start to slide out of her mouth a little and begin to face-fuck her.

She is gagging and choking louder than before and has tears coming down her face, but you know she's enjoying it. You pull out, deciding to give her a small break, and she is gasping for air.

"Please...do it...again" she says in between gasps. You don't hesitate as you pull her head down onto your large dick again and face fuck her rougher now. You can feel her throat is now looser than when you slid into it the first time and, after a few minutes of this, you pull out again and say "I want to stick it inside of you now" and she moans at you saying that and begins to whimper. You push her onto the bed and rub her pussy with your right index finger through her underwear. She is now moaning very deeply and grabs the sheets of her bed, wriggling up in the pleasure you are giving her. You feel the huge wet spot on her lace panties and, as you nearly rip them off of her legs, you realize they are soaked in her wetness. You rub her pussy from the outside with one finger a little more and she squirts so hard that it gets all over you, lubing your dick up.

You stick one finger inside of her and think to yourself "she's way too tight, there's no way I'm going to even fit the head of my dick in." Meanwhile, she's squirted 2 more times at this, and when you stick 2 fingers inside of her is when she completely loses it and orgasms. During each one, you can feel her tight pussy close around your fingers while they are still inside her as you try to loosen her up a little, just enough to have your monstrous dick fit inside her.

After having squirted 6 times from just you fingering her, she says "look at the mess we've made, we should go get cleaned up" and pulls you to her bathroom before allowing you to respond. She turns on the shower and you both step in. You immediately press her up against the wall and rub your entire hand all over her pussy from behind her. This sends chills down her body and she is moaning very loudly. You stick your huge dick between her thighs as you continue to rub her pussy. She places both her hands behind her onto your thighs while she is in front of you and says "I can't wait any longer, you have made me too horny and I'm too turned on by you. Stick in me already please."

You can no longer wait either and, with that, you try to fit the tip of your humongous dick inside her, but fail. You keep trying and finally realize that the only way for it to fit is if you roughly force it inside of her, and so that's exactly what you do. You forcefully shove your dick into her pussy and only get the head in, and she screams. You think you've broken her, but her screams turn into loud moans as you roughly force more of your dick to fit inside her tiny, extremely tight pussy.

In between her loud screaming and moans, she tells you, "I think you ripped me, but keep going, I don't want you to stop." That gives you all the willpower you need and you begin to slam your giant dick into her tiny, tiny pussy, causing her sensations to go overboard. She has now squirted 4 more times on you, and each time you have to pull out because she is squirting on you, you slam yourself back into her tightness harder and harder. You then grab a handful of her hair and pull with one hand while you reach around and squeeze one of her boobs with your other hand, and pound her as you slam into her small ass, burying your dick into her pussy, stretching her out beyond recovery.

As you feel yourself about to cum, you tell her and she tells you she wants it in her mouth. You pull out, spin her around, and she gets down on her knees with her mouth open. You slam yourself into her mouth, forcing your way down her small, tight throat almost all the way this time, much further than you were able to get earlier. You feel the huge spurts of cum leave your dick into her throat, and she is once again choking, but this time harder than before, as she tries to swallow all of it. You feel it start to build up in her throat because it's coming out too fast for her to swallow it so you pull out and finish cumming on her face. You take a moment to admire how beautiful she looks, especially with your cum on her face. You grab your camera and take a picture of her like this while her eyes are still closed. You also realize that in the process of the rough sex you both turned off the shower.

She takes a towel and cleans off her face, and you both turn on the shower and clean yourselves together. You make your way back to her bedroom to get dressed and you tell her you have to go. Once you're out on the street again, you turn your camera on to look at the picture of her with your cum on her face and think to yourself "I can't believe I just had sex with her."