Camera POV

Story Info
For the voyeur in all of us.
2.9k words
4.09
20.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,237 Followers

Maggie's father bought her a video camcorder for her twenty-second birthday and though that was more than a month ago, she still couldn't make herself get enough out of using it. Her lifelong dream had always been to become a movie director, hence the birthday gift.

It was sometime past three one hot afternoon. She was expecting one of her best friends Olie to show up any time from now. Olie had called her a few minutes ago saying she was on her way over to her place. Maggie couldn't wait. She dug out the camera from where she'd left it and began practising with it for when her friend showed up.

She was in the living room watching something on the tube when she heard the doorbell ring. Great, she said to herself, getting up from the sofa and picking the camcorder along. Time for action, ladies and gents.

Action!

POV -- Camera:

The camcorder's eye approaches the front door unsteadily as Maggie's hand appears to unlock then open the door.

A pretty brunette with large brown eyes and an angular face wearing a tank top and khaki shorts stands on the veranda of the house and smiles into the camcorder.

"Hi Maggie," she says and then indicates at the camcorder. "I see you're still playing with that thing."

"Hi Olie, come on in. I'm just trying to make a small movie."

"Yeah right, you're going to be Steven Spielberg overnight."

The camera steps back for her to step into the house away from the heat of the sun. They make their way towards the living room. Olie plops down on a couch and the camcorder records her from the sofa across.

"Oh man, I feel so goddamn bored. Your folks aren't at home?" Olie asks. The camera remains focused on her.

"Nah, it's only past three. They won't be back for another two hours."

"How about your cousin, Jake?"

"He was here when I came in, but he left soon after. Which is probably a good thing though."

"Yeah, why?"

"'Cause I called Rick right after you and I talked on the phone and he's on his way over here right as we speak. You remember Rick, don't you?"

"Yeah, of course I know Rick. Tall, dark-skinned and handsome, who wouldn't know him," Olie giggles. At the mention of Rick's name, all sign of dullness evaporates from her in an instant. Her friend Maggie knows very much of the crush she has on Rick. How sometimes not a day goes by that she doesn't talk about seeing him in school ... chatting him up after class about this or that ... but most especially about the kinky things she seriously would love to do to him if even they found themselves a room. Maggie had gotten to know Rick through her cousin, and it was a good thing she had her camcorder so as to put her action into plan.

"Anyway as I said, he's on his way over here right about now, and I was thinking that maybe now would be a good time for you and him to really get acquainted with each other."

"Acquainted as in how?"

"Come on, Olie. You know just how acquainted I'm talking about. You having your arms around him and him having his around you ..."

Olie burst into a paroxysm of giggles. "Maggie, how dare you! You're so naughty!"

"Hey, you're the one who's always liked him, remember. Just think of me as someone who's about to make that wish come through for you. And like I said, my folks aren't home, so you two can do whatever it is you so much want to do."

"But there's another thing -- what if he's not in the mood, or thinks that I'm throwing myself too much for him? I hate it when guys start thinking like that. Makes me feel like I'm a tramp or something worse."

"Look at you: you're hot and I know it just as he too will. You've got tits and ass too." Both girls burst into laughter. Maggie continues: "Tell me one guy you've ever met -- besides someone who's gay of course -- who doesn't dig a chick that's got tits and ass? You two are made for each other."

"Yeah, but you still haven't answered me. What happens if he doesn't like me?"

Irritably: "Will you please stop dwelling on negativity, Olie. He's going to like you -- I know it. You two can start here in the living room, and maybe then you can lead him upstairs to my bedroom. I can always clean it up when both of you are done."

"Hold up, if we're going to do anything --"

"Like getting fucked," Maggie chips in, and then laughs.

The camera captures Olie's blushed cheeks. "Alright if you want to go all triple x-rated on me, if we're going to fuck, what or where will you be, and what're you getting out of this?"

"Why, haven't you noticed? I'm the one with the camera. I'm going to be with you guys, filming everything. As for what I'll be getting out of it. Well, my own personal amusement of course, and the lovely chance of seeing my best friend getting her pussy fucked."

Olie doesn't hold back the wave of laughter exploding from her lips. "You're such a crazy slut, Maggie."

"Yeah? And what are you then, Lady Diana in a red dress?"

Both girls burst into laughter once more. Then Maggie decides to be a bit serious.

"Alright, let's get things kicking off. Come on girl, lie back, pull down your shorts and let's capture some of that hot pussy on tape first."

Olie looks at her -- at the camera's eye -- with dismay and amusement, and laughs. "Hell now, I'm not going to do that ... it's kind of early. We don't even know if he's coming or what."

"I promised you he'll be here and that's my word, he'll be here. We've got some little time on our hands so come on, let's film some pussy first. Come on, it's just me and you here. No one else around. Let's see how wet you are."

Olie contemplates this for a moment before agreeing. "Alright, only because it's you." She gets up and her hands undo the buttons of her khaki. "But if you ever show this tape to anyone, Maggie. And I mean anyone ..."

"Pipe down will you," Maggie replies from behind the camera. "I'm never going to show this to anyone or even think about uploaded it online -- I'm not that dumb or stupid. I swear I won't."

"Okay then." She says as she then pulls down her shorts. She is wearing a pair of pink thong panties. Sniggering with bashfulness, she sits back on the couch with her legs spread wide and pushes the panty to the side. The camera's lens zooms in to capture a perfect picture of her open snatch. Her fingers spread her labia apart to reveal the pink recess that is her fuck hole.

"Wow," Maggie murmurs softly as she works the camera's zoom-in button. "Now that's what I call a cute pussy. And it's so wet." She reaches out a hand and pokes a finger into her friend's cunt. She twirls her finger in, out, and around her friend's pussy, making her gasp. "Yeah, that's some good pussy right there. Rick sure is going to have some fun fucking it."

Seconds later the front doorbell rings out, startling both women. The camera's lens wobbles out of focus for a moment, and Olie mutters "Oh Shit!" and the camera catches her reaching for her khaki shorts.

"I thought you said your parents won't be coming back so soon," Olie asks her friend as she hurries herself back into her shorts.

"Relax, it's probably Rick. Stay here while I go see who it is."

Maggie gets up, still filming with the camera and hurries over to see to whoever's at the door. She unlocks it and pushes it open. It reveals a young man, dark-skinned, athletic, and reasonably handsome. He's wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and a pair of trainers. He looks up as the door comes open before him and catches the unwavering eye of the camera.

"Hi Rick," said Maggie. "Thanks for coming over. I really appreciate it."

"No problem. But what's with the camera? You filming something?"

Maggie slides back with the camera, allowing Rick to step inside. "You could say that, yes. It's kind of a home project of mine -- filming unusual stuff that's happening around me."

"Hmm. I hope I'm not something unusual."

She laughs. "Well, we'll just have to see about that, won't we? Come on into the living room, there's a friend of mine there who's been dying to make your acquaintance."

Her hand indicates the direction of the living room and she allows him walk in front while her camera's eye captures his back. Olie is already on her feet, a look of surprise and anticipation on her face as she sees Rick.

"Hi Rick," she says, coming closer to him. "Nice to see you."

Rick says: "I remember you. You're Olie, right? It's nice meeting you too."

They both come together in a hug. Maggie is thrilled as she captures the moment on film.

"Ohhh, isn't that lovely. The two of you would make such a handsome couple. I can see it from over here."

They both sit on the sofa while Maggie goes to the couch, still keeping her camera's eye focused on them. It would have seemed rude her filming them but from the moment Rick and Olie hugged, their attention was now on each other. Rick whispers something into her ear and Olie gushes with laughter. Maggie watches them mingle for a couple of minutes before budding into their union.

"Hey Olie, I did promise you Rick, and now here he is. So aren't you going to tell him what you told me earlier?"

Olie once again blushes and turns her face away, feeling embarrassed. Rick turns to Maggie and asks what she meant.

"Well Rick, my friend Olie here has had a crush on you for as long as she could remember. And she says ..."

Olie cuts her off. "Stop, alright. I'll tell him myself." she turns to Rick and whispers into his ear. Rick's face reflects amusement at whatever it is she's telling him.

When she's done, Rick looks at her and says: "If that's what you want, you can have it anytime. Where can we go?"

Olie takes his hand and together they get up. Maggie inquires what was it she had told him. "Not for you to know. We're heading upstairs."

She leads Rick out of the living room and Maggie sits there watching them head up the stairs to her room. She turns off the camera, gives them three minutes before hurrying up the stairs to see. Her room door is left open an inch. She turns on the camcorder once again and films her entrance into her bedroom.

The camera captures Rick and Olie. They're on the bed kissing and fondling each other. Maggie carries a chair to the side of the bed and captures their act vividly in her camera. Once more neither of them pays her any mind and she makes no attempt to interrupt them; this is what she'd wanted to capture after all.

Their kissing is hot and passionate. Rick's hands slid into her tank top, fondling her breasts, while Olie's went to his jeans, massaging the throbbing erection that from the camera's eye resembles a nodding snake. Even Maggie too is just as anxious to see what he is packing. She'd hear a lot of talk about blacks carrying big cocks but until now the only time she'd seen one was in porn movies. She inches closer in her chair, not wanting to miss a thing.

Rick pulls Olie's top off her head and caresses her breast before planting his mouth on it, doing it slow and sexy. Olie gives a throaty moan of hunger. Rick's hand leaves her breasts and works on the button of her khaki. He slides her shorts off her legs, followed by her panties, and starts fingering her while still keeping his mouth glued to her breast. Olie falls on the body, writhing and moaning from what's been done to her. Rick slides his other hand under her neck and pinches his left nipple while his mouth goes to her right breast, sucking it, at the same time continues fingering her. Olie's moans escalate into a whimpering cry that rises into a screech as suddenly her body convulses into a climax.

Olie is still catching her breath when Rick comes between her parted legs and starts fucking her with his tongue and lips. Maggie rises from the chair and comes to the side to capture it. Her friend lies on the bed helpless, moaning aloud for more. Maggie feels her nipples standing at attention. She puts a hand into her shirt and starts caressing them while still filming.

When Rick is done eating her pussy out, he falls to his side and starts undoing the buckles and zipper of his jeans. Olie comes to assist and both she and Maggie gasp as the sight of his black cock pushes itself into view.

Maggie says: "Wow! Now that's what I call a big black cock. What you think, Olie?"

Olie strokes his shaft, smiling at her friend with a look of amazement in her eyes. "It sure is lovely and big." Still that doesn't stop her from lowering her head down and opening her mouth to swallow him. She is unable to take half his shaft in, and she keeps taking pauses so as to adjust her mouth to his girth. Rick holds her head in his hands and starts fucking her mouth with his cock before later allowing her to continue with it. The camera's lens zooms in on this.

"Hmmm ... think it's possible I can get a taste of that cock?" Maggie asks.

"Have a go if you want," Olie says.

Maggie holds the camera above her head and films herself sucking Rick's cock. Her friend goes and sits over Rick's face and soon she's moaning once more from the pleasure Rick's tongue is giving her. Maggie is reluctant to hand his cock back to her friend but knows that she has to. She attempts a deep-throat at it, stops halfway, and then pulls out, gasping for breath, at the same time relinquishing the cock to her friend's enjoyment. Maggie steps back and the camera films Rick and Olie '69 each other for the next couple of minutes when Maggie inquires with amusement if they were going to fuck each other or what.

Olie straddles his cock in reverse cowgirl position and hisses through her teeth with her eyes shut as she feels the head of his cock push into her vagina. It takes a while for her to get used to the size of his cock, by which time she climaxes once again and from the sounds of her cries, Maggie keeps pausing to glance outside the window in case her parents have suddenly arrives and overheard her friend's voice. Rick indicates for her to turn around still impaled on his cock, which she does, and goes on riding her, bouncing her ass up and down and then grinding it hard on his erection. Maggie films the sight of white juicy cum gushing from her friend's pussy lathering Rick's cock. How she just wants to dump the camera and lick her ass and his cock clean.

"Oh yeah ... that's right, Rick. Fuck her like a slut."

Rick turns Olie over to lie on the bed. Her legs now dangle in the air above his elbows as he grasps her ass from underneath and began rapidly firing his cock into her pussy, fucking her good and hard. Olie squeals and whimpers with delight. The camera's lens captures the twisted grimace of lust that's on her face. Her eyes come open and she stares into the camera's eye with a look of awe.

"Ohh my God ... Maggie! ... Uhhh! Oh he's fucking me good! Oh shit! Ohh shit! Ohh fuck-fuck-fuck! ..."

Rick thrusts his cock hard and deep into her cunt hole, filling her up with his shaft. The sound of their fucking -- Rick's deep grunts, Olie's high moans, and the sounds of the bed springs quaking under them -- fills the room as well as the camera's recording.

Olie has herself one final climax before sensing that Rick too is about to shoot off his load. She instructs him not to cum inside of her. When the hour comes, Maggie moves in for a close-up as Rick groans and at the same time takes his shaft out of Olie's cunt (who looks a bit relieved that the fucking was now over) and let's rip a torrent wave of jet semen upon her tummy.

Maggie hands the camera to Rick and he films her cleaning up his spent cum, licking them off her friend's body before taking his cock into her mouth and licking his shaft clean. Rick caresses her head with his other hand while she does this to him.

**************

Later that evening, Maggie uploads the video into her online private videos Blog and pass-words it so no one would easily get to view it, after which she has deleted the copy from her computer's hard drive. She smiled as she thought about Rick's cock, knowing that he too would love to get his hands on her. In a way, she can't wait for that day to come.