Camera Whore

Story Info
Wife causes husband anxiety while appearing on reality TV.
8.5k words
219.2k
159
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Leon heard the news that his wife Rebecca was offered a spot in an upcoming reality show, he was thrilled for her. Leon knew his wife would be the perfect candidate. Rebecca was a gorgeous twenty four year old woman. She had curly brown hair that wrapped around an angelic face. Her warm brown eyes mesmerized anyone who made eye contact with her. Even if one managed to break away from her binding gaze, they'd only find themselves captivated by her gorgeous figure, long legs, and perky, large breasts. She was stunning and with a cheerful and light-hearted personality, she was every man's perfect woman.

Leon felt blessed to have such a wonderful girl as his wife. Rebecca's dream was to become an actress. As an upstart associate at one of Los Angeles's most prestigious law firms, Leon could afford to let her pursue her dream. Leon didn't think Rebecca was a gold digger, however. There were far richer men in LA and he felt it was his intelligence and kind personality that ultimately won her over. Leon was also a fairly attractive young man himself although he wasn't the type you'd expect to see on a magazine like his wife was. She had the looks and charm of a celebrity and the reality television show she was invited to appear on would be great exposure for her.

"I'm going to miss you so much, honey," Leon said to his beautiful wife Rebecca as he drove their red convertible up and down the rolling landscape of Beverly Hills. It was spring in Los Angeles County so the temperature was perfect with all the plants and flowers along the roadway blooming. The only flaw to an otherwise perfect environment was the smoggy layer of pollution that hung around the enormous sprawling city. But Leon wasn't the type to let something like that bother him, he was an optimist and focused on what was beautiful about the day.

"I am going to miss you too, Leon, but I'm sure you'll have a lot of work to keep you busy," replied Rebecca in her usual playful tone. She was wearing a red dress that matched the couple's convertible. The dress exposed a fair amount of the milky flesh of her breasts but still kept much of it covered. It was sexy but sophisticated at the same time; the type of clothing that Rebecca typically liked to wear when she was out and about. "I will call you everyday that I can and you can come visit me on the set one of the days," she explained to her husband. "Just think of it as an extended business trip."

"That's true," Leon said softly to himself. The reality television show was meant to last only six weeks and then Rebecca would return home. "I'll miss you anyways," Leon spoke, turning his head towards his wife and grinning at her. The show was designed to edit the content of each day into a half an hour episode. It would start showing on television one week after the show began filming. This meant the last episode would be shown seven weeks from this day.

Rebecca laughed and leaned over to kiss her husband softly on the lips. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Canyon St, the side street they were supposed to turn on to. "Oh dear, Leon!" she exclaimed at her husband. "That's where we need to turn!" Leon slammed his foot down on the break and quickly swung the car's steering wheel to the right. The car veered into the left lane but Leon quickly shifted it to the right and corrected its position. "Phew," Leon breathed a sigh of relief. He was now driving past a series of large mansions one would expect to find in the elite Beverly Hills area. It wasn't very long until they arrived at the house the reality television show was being filmed at.

The house was a large red mansion, constructed in a western style rather then the Mexican architecture popular in Southern California. The mansion had a sprawling grass lawn which was currently covered in vans and television crew equipment. A formidable square fence surrounded the entire complex. The only road going in was blocked by a gate with a small guard house nearby. The whole area was noisy with the sounds of crew men working and loud music coming from inside the mansion. Noticing the arrival of the couple, the guard stood up and peered out the window at the convertible. He picked up the list of people allowed in and ruffled through it. In a gruff voice, he asked, "Can I see your identification papers?"

Rebecca grabbed a crumpled piece of paper resting on the floor of the convertible. She leaned over her husband and handed it to the guard who looked it over quickly and opened the gate. Rebecca slid back into her seat as the car rattled on forward into the mansion's vast front lawn.

Leon drove the convertible up past several television vans before being directed by a security guard to veer right off the driveway and park. Leon killed the car engine and opened up his car door, stepping out and looking up at the enormous mansion. He had been to Beverly Hills before when he was invited to a dinner at the home of one of his law firm's most senior partners but this mansion was the largest he had ever seen. He hadn't really thought about it before but his wife was going to be a celebrity after this television show. It gave him a rush, imagining himself being part of that lifestyle. After his brief moment of awe, Leon regained himself and walked over to the passenger side of the car, opening the door for his lovely wife.

Rebecca quickly hopped out of the car. She was so excited to be on television for the first time and receive her first big break in the entertainment industry. The house she would be staying in for the next month was absolutely beautiful and she hoped it would only be the beginning of bigger things to come for her. She grabbed her husband Leon's arm and eagerly led him toward the back where the other people appearing on the show were gathered.

There were a total of ten people appearing on the reality TV show, five men and five women. The show's plot was simple. These ten people would all have to live together while being recorded at all times. Rebecca was the only married person on the show. Her marital status is part of why she was chosen to appear on the program because the creators wanted a diverse group of people. The people appearing on the show included an Asian woman, a gay African American man, and a light skinned Hispanic man. Also among the participants were an Evangelical Christian, a Jew, and a Scientologist. Rebecca's diversity factor was the fact she was married. There was one thing all of the participants had in common and that was that they were all young and extremely good looking. The women had gorgeous, curvy bodies and the muscles on the men rippled with masculinity. The show's goal had been to assemble a group of L.A.'s most attractive young people and it succeeded in this well.

The back of mansion was even grander then the front, consisting of a volley ball court, a large swimming pool, and a luxurious hot tub. Camera men were already set up and filming the participants as they introduced themselves to each other. Rebecca and Leon joined the group and began to make small talk.

"Hi, my name is Leon, and this is my wife, Rebecca," Leon politely said, extending his hand to the Hispanic male. Leon could feel the man's strength when he shook his hand. He had enormous, muscular arms and was much taller then Leon. He was definitely the largest man there.

"My name is Anthony," the man replied, his eyes gazing over Leon's wife as if she were seasoned meat being brought to a starving man. "It is a pleasure to meet you," he softly spoke to Rebecca, looking into her eyes and then lowering his head to stare at her large breasts.

Rebecca blushed nervously at Anthony. She folded her arms across her chest to cover the cleavage her dress exposed. She then took a hold of her husband's arm and moved away from Anthony to some of her other housemates.

Leon felt his pocket start to vibrate. He slipped his hand into the side of his jeans and pulled out his blackberry. He had received an email from his boss asking him to come into work quickly and help him with an emergency that occurred with the firm's latest big merger case. Cautiously, Leon placed his hand on his wife's shoulder and spoke, "Honey, I just got a call from the office." Leon continued "I've got to head out now. Do you think you'll be ok here?"

Rebecca frowned at her husband and let a soft sigh escape her lips. It annoyed her how his bosses would always call and interrupt their activities. It seemed like Leon could never get away from work. Annoyed, Rebecca responded to him, "Well, you're not going to see me for three weeks so I thought you'd want to stay a little longer."

"I'm sorry," Leon responded sympathetically. "You know how it is honey," he tried to explain. "I'm not partner yet and until I am, I have to do what they tell me and right now there is a major emergency that I have to attend to."

"Fine, I understand, I guess I will see you in three weeks then" pouted Rebecca. She turned her back to her husband and walked over to one of the other girls and introduced herself. She wasn't going to let Leon spoil her first day as a television star.

Leon sighed in frustration. He loved being a high powered attorney but his job was so draining sometimes. He shoved his blackberry back into his pocket and walked around to the front of the mansion. He looked it over one last time before getting into the red convertible and leaving the complex. He missed his wife already but at least work would keep him busy while she was gone. Now he just had to survive Los Angeles traffic and make it to work in one piece.

The next day after work, Leon received a phone call from his wife. "Hey hun, how was your first full day of being a star?" Leon asked into the receiver. "The apartment has been quiet without you here," Leon stated lovingly.

"It was fantastic," Rebecca enthusiastically responded to her husband. "Everything here is top notch, my bedroom, the food, the drinks," she explained. "The other people are so nice and we're getting along great. You'll have to tell me how I look on television Monday."

"I'll be sure to do that," Leon said to his wife. He talked to her some more, asking her questions about what it was like to be recorded all the time and how her housemates were. Leon was glad he was able to have a positive conversation with his wife after she had been upset with him for leaving early due to work the previous day. After the couple had talked for a while, Leon bid his wife farewell, "I'll talk to you tomorrow, honey. Have a good night's sleep."

The next day when Leon got home he waited near the phone for his wife to call. It began to get pretty late but he had not heard from Rebecca. Eventually, Leon went to bed without talking to her. The next day, Leon once again didn't receive a phone call from his wife. On the third day, Leon became anxious over why his wife had not contacted him. He wondered if he had offended her or something had happened. Eventually, he rationalized it to himself that she probably didn't have time with all of the events they planned for the participants on the TV show. Leon accepted this although he remained anxious.

Finally, Rebecca called on the fourth night since her first phone call. She apologized for not calling for a while and gave an explanation that mirrored what Leon had expected. She told him that she was busy with all of the activities they had planned on the show and didn't have time to call him. She told him that she would try harder to call him more often. Her next call did not come until Monday night after the first episode of the reality show aired on television.

Leon invited Frank over to watch the first episode of his wife's reality television show with him on Monday. Frank was an obese man with a large, curly brown beard. He was a bit odd and socially awkward and had no girlfriend known to Leon. Leon knew Frank because he was one of the attorneys that worked at his law firm. Frank was exactly what Leon hoped to avoid becoming, out of shape, worked all the time, and had terrible relationships with people. Still, Leon felt bad for Frank and tried to expand his horizons.

The show began depicting all of the participants who would live together for a month. When Rebecca was shown, the show referred to Leon as well and played video clips of him pulling up with her in their red convertible. The narrator described Rebecca as an aspiring actress who was married to a husband who was a workaholic and sited his early departure from the mansion to address the emergency at his work.

Leon was shocked at the depiction of him. Angrily, he remarked to Frank, "They take one anecdote and portray me on television like I'm a neglectful husband!" Leon turned red at the thought of people spotting him when he was out and about and thinking he was a jerk who worked too much.

"Calm down," Frank gently urged his friend. Frank explained, "They try to make as much drama as possible by exaggerating every little thing on these types of shows. I wouldn't worry too much about it."

At the end of the show, housemates were asked what they thought of each other. A group of men consisting of Anthony, a shot but stocky and muscular Caucasian guy named Brian, and a thinner man whom Leon did not catch his name when they talked about him at the beginning of the show commented on all of the female participants. Anthony described Rebecca, "She is conservative and married but that just makes her the sexiest girl here." The other two men agreed. Anthony continued, "Did you see how big her tits were? Delicious. I am pretty sure I can work her down," Anthony said as he let loose a macho laugh at the camera.

Leon felt himself filling with adrenaline. He leapt up from the couch, shaking his fist at the television. "How dare he speak about my wife like that," Leon boomed. "I'm going up to that house right now because this is outrageous." Leon began to walk towards to door but Frank grabbed his shoulder and stopped him.

"I know you're upset man but you ought to have a little faith in your wife," Frank said. "Of course those macho guys are going to brag about how they think they'll be able to score with a married woman but it's just a television show and if your wife loves you then she won't cheat on you."

Leon relaxed a bit but still felt the adrenaline surging around in his body. After some rationalizing, he admitted Frank was right, "It is just a lot of talk on these shows and I shouldn't let it bother me." Leon trusted his wife and did not believe she would cheat on him. "Besides," Leon explained to Frank, "She hates guys who are misogynistic and unintelligent like that. She thinks their brutes."

Later that night, Leon received a phone call from his wife. "Honey, I'm so glad to talk to you," Leon said nervously to her. "I saw the first episode of the television show today. You were excellent in it, completely beautiful. But I have to tell you, it showed Anthony and some of the other guys making really terrible comments about you. They said they were going to try and sleep with you."

Rebecca chucked into the phone, "Oh, I'm well aware of what they said to the camera, Leon." Rebecca changed her tone to a serious and reassuring one. "Don't worry though, honey. Anthony is a nice guy he just likes to talk big and brag about how he is god's gift to women. It is a bunch of macho bullshit. You know I can't stand guys like that. I love you and this television show isn't going to change that."

"I love you too, Rebecca," Leon responded to her. His wife's reassuring voice helped relieve the anxiety caused by the men gossiping about her on the show. Leon's wife had always been hit on and pursued by guys even after she was married. It was pretty typical and she had never cheated on him before. There was no real reason for him to worry, Leon thought.

"Well, I have to go now, honey," Rebecca abruptly said on the phone. "I love you and I'll talk to you later," her voice said right before the loud click signaled the ending of the phone call.

Leon was disappointed he didn't get to talk to his wife for very long but his conversation with her had made him feel better. During the rest of the week he spent most of his time working. Rebecca didn't call him again but he continued to watch her on the television show. Every episode depicted the day's events from one week ago. The show's content was trite, consisting of arguments between housemates, single housemates flirting and sleeping with each other, lots of partying and drinking. There were no other incidents that week involving Rebecca and any of the male housemates.

One night Leon was surfing the internet after work when he stumbled upon a message board talking about the reality TV show his wife was on. Many of the posts consisted of men talking about how they wanted to have sex with the female participants. Leon was shocked to find that his wife was on the most popular victims of their fantasies. One of the posters had written, "She really looks like she knows how to suck a good dick." Another's submission stated, "I don't care that she's married. I'd love to stick my cock in-between those enormous breasts of hers and squeeze a load all over that pretty little face of hers." The postings sickened Leon but at the same time aroused him. He hadn't had sex since his wife left which was over a week ago and all the comments describing his wife being dominated turned him on. As Leon read, he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. He just wanted to stroke it gently while he read but he eventually submitted to his urges and jacked off to the message board's commentary. He felt a little sick afterwards but when he laid down in bed, he quickly fell asleep.

Finally the half way mark came and Leon was able to visit Rebecca on set. He hadn't talked to his wife since the night after the first episode so he was eager to get to see her again. He took their red convertible once again up to the large red mansion in Beverly Hills where the television show was being filmed. The guard waved him in and he parked on the side of the long circular driveway. Leon cautiously approached the large wooden doors where he was greeted by a television crew member and led to an enormous room. Loud music echoed from a stereo system set up, the bass causing the floor and walls to vibrate. The room was full of people sitting and talking. A large section of the room was cleared for dancing. All of the participants in the show were allowed to bring friends this day.

Leon looked around for his wife, finally spotting her sitting next to another one of the female participants in a table at the back. Leon made his way past the hustle and bustle of the room and over to the table his wife was sitting at. He was immediately struck by her outfit. She was wearing a tight black strapless one piece outfit. Most of the flesh of the top of her breasts was fully exposed for all to see. The bottom also failed to cover modestly, exposing his wife's beautiful long and smooth legs, crossed in front of her. As Leon approached his wife, he stuttered, "Uhm, hello, honey."

Rebecca turned and looked at her husband, smiling warmly at him. "Oh hello, Leon," she said to him. "Why don't you have a seat right here? This is Natasha. She's also on the show. She lent me this outfit I'm wearing now, isn't it lovely?"

Leon sat down and looked at Natasha and then his wife. He wanted to tell Rebecca that the outfit wasn't lovely. What he loved was his wife's sexy but sophisticated style. This outfit was just slutty, like something out of a porno. Leon couldn't say that in front of Natasha, however, he'd look rude. The last thing he wanted to do was have his character assassinated again on national television. He knew he had to be cool about things. Leon gulped, "Yes, you look gorgeous in it..."

Natasha spoke to Rebecca, "Anyways, as I was saying, he just kind of put his arms around me and then I was all over him." Natasha looked down at the table and blushed a bit. "He was so strong and sexy, I couldn't help it. And when he took off his pants, oh my god, it was enormous."