Camera Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca blushed at Anthony but shook her head. "No, Anthony," she said. "You know I can't do that. I made a promise to my husband not to go any further with you. I owe him that."

Anthony nodded his head at Rebecca. "I understand, you are loyal to your husband," he said compassionately. "Well, how about this. It already pressed up against your vagina once already. If we touch together again, it will be no big deal. We just won't go any further but it'll still feel good."

Rebecca hesitated and then reluctantly responded, "Ok, I guess if we don't go further then it will be ok." Rebecca stood up and climbed over Anthony so that her legs were on opposite sides of him. Slowly, she lowered herself down. After what seemed like minutes of lowering, her vagina rested down on the skin of the head of Anthony's large cock.

"See, no big deal," said Anthony as he gently rubbed the head of his cock against the outside of Rebecca's vagina. "How does that feel? Aren't you glad you decided to do it?" Anthony reached around Rebecca and placed his hands on her large breasts. "You don't mind do you? I let you touch me so..."

"Mhm, so glad," Rebecca moaned. "It feels absolutely wonderful. You touched them before so go ahead if you want to."

Anthony began to massage Rebecca's breasts with his hands, letting his fingers glide across her nipples and then squeezing the flesh of her breasts. Rebecca looked as if she were in heaven, having Anthony massage both her breasts in the outside of her vagina. After a considerable amount of time of this, Anthony began to push the head of his cock up inside of Rebecca.

Leon thought surely that Rebecca would begin to object. She had consented thus far because they had already gone as far but this was escalation. But devastatingly to Leon, instead of objecting, Rebecca closed her eyes and began sliding down Anthony's meat. His cock pushed further and further into her and Rebecca was completely cool with it. Eventually he had penetrated as far as he could and Rebecca relaxed with Anthony's massive cock pushed up inside of her. "How does that feel?" Anthony whispered to her.

"Absolutely wonderful," Rebecca replied with a look of bliss on her face. Anthony gripped her sides and began to lift her up and down on his enormous cock, dominating her completely. Rebecca leaned her head over and shared a passionate kiss with Anthony as he continued to penetrate her. After several excruciating minutes, Rebecca climbed off of Anthony and the two headed into the mansion.

Leon began to cry. He had trusted his wife but she had lied to him. He felt so many emotions, jealousy, sadness, regret, anger. It was like his whole world was crumbling before him.

Frank put a hand on Leon's shoulder. "I'm sorry man," he said softly. "I know the truth can be painful sometimes. I just thought I should warn you, it only gets worse."

Rebecca followed Anthony into one of the bedrooms in the mansion. The cameraman was not invited in but waited outside. What went on in the bedroom could not be seen but the audio made it quite clear what was happening. Rebecca moaned and then shrieked. Leon could make out her voice saying, "Oh yeah, fuck me." and "Put that huge cock in here." After a long series of moans and screams, Rebecca's muddled voice could be heard once again. This time she said, "Yeah, you can go ahead and cum inside of me." Anthony could be heard grunting and then Rebecca commented, "Wow, it's overflowing. You're like a volcano."

Leon started to gag. It sickened him to think that a week later, he had been sticking his tongue into that vagina, thoroughly moving it around where Anthony's cock had been and blew its loads.

Anthony exited the room and a minute later, Brian entered it, closing the door behind him. Brian's voice could be heard saying, "I know I'm not as big as Anthony but I could be a pretty good dessert if you are interested."

Rebecca had been thoroughly fulfilled but airing on the side of adventure, she responded to Brian, "I'm definitely interested. Let's see what you got. I'm a big soggy though. Anthony really filled me up down there."

Brian's laughter could be heard through the door. "Oh, it's no big deal," he said. "We'll figure something out."

Rebecca's voice responded, "Wow, that is pretty big. You're not Anthony but you're still pretty impressive." Shuffling could be heard going on in the room. "I've got an idea, since I'm all messy down there. I always notice you checking out my breasts, you want to stick that in-between these and have some fun?" Rebecca asked seductively.

Leon was shocked. His wife had never allowed him to user her breasts to get him off but she openly invited this jerk Brian to do that very action. For the next several minutes, only bed squeaking and moaning could be heard on the DVD. Eventually the noise stopped and Rebecca said, "Wow, you nailed me right in the face." After that, the DVD reset back to the menu.

Leon kicked Frank out of the house. He poured himself scotch and began drinking as he cried. His relationship with his wife could never be the same. She had completely cuckolded him behind his back and there was nothing he could do now to change that.

When Rebecca returned, Leon screamed at her and called her a whore. She asked for his forgiveness and apologized over and over again but Leon refused to pardon her actions. She eventually packed a suitcase full of her essential things and left.

Leon remained miserable for the next few days. He was a complete wreck. He couldn't concentrate on work and couldn't relax at all. Worst of all, for all the horrible things she had done to him, he missed his wife. Eventually he decided he should try to have a calmer conversation with her. He called up Rebecca's friend Victoria and got the number to where Rebecca was staying. Leon dialed the number until someone picked up. Leon spoke into the receiver, "Hello, Are you there Rebecca?"

A muddled male voice could be heard coming from the receiver saying, "Don't worry about it, and keep doing what you've been doing." A brief time went by and then the voice spoke, "Sorry bro, your wife is busy right now." The voice unmistakably belonged to Anthony. Anthony lowered the phone down from his face.

A slurping sound came through the receiver. At first Leon was confused but then he began to realize what was going on. It was eerie how he could picture exactly what was happening from the sound alone. His beautiful wife was wrapping her mouth around the head of Anthony's huge cock, sliding her lips down the shaft and then pushing her tongue around the sensitive part. She was giving Anthony a blowjob while he answered the phone. Leon was shocked and he didn't know what to say. Finally, he stuttered into his phone, "W-well, just have her call me back when she's done."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Company Beach Party Wife has blast with her coworkers at resort.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
More Stories