Cameron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hoped she wanted me, but I knew it would not matter. I definitely wanted her. I looked around the room. It's always weird to fuck in a strange bed ... especially with another guy's girl. I had my back to her for only a moment as I looked around the room. As I turned back, she already had her shirt half unbuttoned. "Please don't," I said firmly. A confused look crossed her face at my command. "I will do that when I'm ready." She stood next to the bed, hands at her side. She was unsure what to do. Dave had put all his toys away, but there were examples of his kinks all around the room. There were very solid eye screws into the four corners of the head and footboards of the bed. A large hook protruded from the ceiling, evidently they had a swing. The TV / DVD / Tripod were opposite the bed. "Does Dave use the camera often?" She nodded yes. "I bet he has videos of you with another woman, doesn't he?" Again, she nodded yes. Her cheeks gained some color. "Please put your favorite one in the DVD and put the remote by the bed for me." Cameron quickly moved and selected one from the cabinet entitled 'Cameron & Nicky'. Loading it into the DVD, she put the remote on the night stand then moved beside me.

We stood face to face, twelve inches apart. I slowly unfastened the buttons on my shirt and slipped it off my shoulders. Funny, I was trying to seduce someone who would do whatever I told her. I wanted her to want me. She reached for my belt. "Don't, I will do it. I hope I won't need to tell you again." I slid my pants down to my ankles and stepped out of them, kicking them aside. My cock swelling my sheer, black thong underwear. Her eye's gravitated to my bulging excitement. She remembered the size and my ego said she was desiring me. I finished unbuttoning her blouse and slid it off her shoulders. Her beautiful breasts defied the laws of gravity before me. "These are beautiful!" Cameron wore smaller gold hoops on her nipples, nipples that were already hard. My mouth took her left breast. I kissed and licked and suckled. My left hand caressed her opposite breast. Sensing her hand reaching out for my bulge, I slapped it. My teeth biting down on her nipple as a sign of my displeasure. I returned to the task of giving her pleasure. My tongue danced around her nipples. I lifted and tugged at her jeans. As I slipped them off her hips, her beautiful pussy appeared before me. Sliding the jeans to her ankles, she stepped free. Cameron was now nude before me.

I could not believe how beautiful she appeared. As I neared her pussy, I could already sense her womanhood. My tongue danced on the skin around her wanting pussy. She finally spoke to me without being asked a question. "Oh Rodger, please put your tongue in me. You make me so excited." How could I refuse? My tongue split her soft pussy lips, licking up and down her length. I focused my attention on the enlarged clit. With my tongue flattened wide, I began to stroke her clit from side to side as quickly as I could. Cameron's hands moved behind my head and pulled me into her. My hands had been stroking her inner thighs as my tongue tantalized her pussy. Sliding them up her thighs, I found her handles and spread her pussy lips. My tongue dove inside her, trying to fuck her. Cameron moaned as my attentions brought her to her first orgasm of the night. Her whole body shook as my tongue continued to dart in and out of her. I could feel her body slouch as she was spent by my actions. I stood in front of her and we kissed for the first time. Her tongue attacked my tonsils! This was about desire, not obedience. My hands traced the curves of her body, as her did mine. I finally broke free of our embrace.

"I'd like to watch you with Nicky now." I stripped off my thong and crawled on the bed. My cock was nearly erect. "Please join me," as I patted the bed beside me. I turned on the video. The scene showed the bed we were on with Cameron lying naked. Soon she was joined by Nicky and they quickly kissed. This soon developed into Cameron sliding down the bed and going down on Nicky's very hairy bush. I was playing with Cameron's breast; she was stroking my cock. Cameron seemed to enjoy Nicky; she lapped at her pussy with urgency. Nicky was writhing on the bed. "Did she really cum for you?" I could see the pride in her face when she told me four times. Cameron was now stroking my cock with that same urgency. She moved down the bed and got between my legs. Her hot mouth enveloped my fully erect cock. She started slowly, but eventually had my entire length. Cameron began to bob on my cock. By now, Cameron had strapped on a black dildo on the video. Just as she was burying the cock in Nicky's pussy, I didn't have nearly the self-control tonight. When Cameron slipped the black dildo out of Nicky's pussy and buried it in her asshole, I lost all control. My load shot into Cameron's throat. I could feel her gag slightly, but she continued to suck on my length. Her nails raked my tender skin between my asshole and balls causing me to shoot another load down her throat.

I pulled her up on top of me and we kissed for an eternity. I rolled on top of her and my semi-erect cock slid into her wanting pussy. We began a slow rhythm of fucking, my hands playing with her boobs. The video continued to play but neither of us was watching. As I regained full strength, we picked up the pace of our sex. After twenty minutes, we were rocking. I slammed my body into hers. Cameron's body shook, putting me over the edge myself. We continued until I collapsed in exhaustion. I awoke about an hour later and slid down Cameron. Tasting her pussy again, my tongue worked magic and she was soon coming for the last time that evening. I got dressed and she walked me to the door. Cameron didn't bother to dress. "We're going out tomorrow night. I'll wear a black suit, dress appropriately. Six o'clock." I walked to the car in a daze.

The next morning I dragged myself into work about nine. My unshaven face gave the girls something to chat about all morning. They just wanted to know the story! I readjusted my afternoon, so I could get home about three. I tried to concentrate on work, but could only think about Cameron. Leaving work, I told Dolores (my Assistant) I'd be a little late tomorrow. The grin on her face made me laugh. I showered and shaved while having a drink of whiskey. I was just supposed to be 'baby sitting' a guy's twenty-something girlfriend and I was as nervous as a schoolboy. I put on a starched white shirt and black suit. I thought I looked like a million bucks.

Arriving at Cameron's at six, I was not prepared for the sight before me. She wore an ankle length white dress with a slit up the side that extended well up her thigh and three inch heels. It had a plunging neckline and was open backed to her waist. My cock jumped at the sight. I pulled Cameron close and kissed her. My hands roaming over her ass, "Do you own underwear?" Cameron looked like she had done something wrong. "No, No, You're perfect. I was just curious."

Cameron smiled, "No, actually I don't. I'm not wearing my nipple rings tonight; they just don't look right with this dress. Is that ok?" I told her again that she looked perfect. Cameron's dress rode high up her thigh as she exited my low to the ground Porsche as the valet held her door. He was most eager to help her exit the car. Head's turned as we walked through the restaurant to our table overlooking the ocean. Her beauty was unmistakable. Of course, the setting sun shone through her sheer white dress. Those behind us were treated to a heavenly glimpse of her womanhood! Cameron was just like a kid.

It was evident she had never been to a fine restaurant and her enthusiasm was exciting. She was quiet at first, but after the first glass of wine, our conversation flowed easily. We talked mostly about my day and my job, steering clear of 'her' life. Tonight was not the time for that discussion. At one point during dinner, I told Cameron to stroll to the ladies room.

When she asked if something was wrong I said, "No, I just want to watch all the heads turn to watch you." Cameron blushed at my comment. "Go ahead and see for yourself."

She walked slowly through the dining area and just as I had said heads turned to watch her. Not just men, but a couple of women as well. Her short blonde hair accented her tanned neck. The open backed dress led your eyes right down her spine to her incredible ass. And the view as she walked towards you ... heaven. Her eyes sparkled and lit up her face. She was returning now and I could do nothing but stare. Her 38C breasts were firm but bounced slightly as she walked in the heels. She was aware of being stared at now and the thought hardened her nipples. They were unmistakable under the sheer dress. She was beaming as she sat down. "Rodger, you were right. I could see everyone looking at me." You could hear the surprise and excitement in her voice. "I could see men and women turn and watch me walk by their table. You are going to take me home and have sex with me, aren't you?"

This was the first time I'd heard Cameron express desire. "As soon as we finish dessert."

As we waited for the valet to bring the car, I whispered in her ear. The car roared up and the valet opened her door. Cameron did just as I instructed her. As she entered the car, she pulled on her dress enough to provide him an incredible view of her beautiful pussy. She did nothing to readjust her dress as he closed the door. I walked around and entered the car. As we drove back to her place, she had a big smile on her face. Cameron's excitement was evident as we drove home. She constantly fidgeted in the seat, her hands by her side. I'm sure she had been conditioned to not touch herself unless instructed to do so. I had expected the head turning at dinner, but not Cameron's reaction to the attention. I decided patience at home would be required, in fact, Dave would expect it. As I turned off the ignition in the car, my hand reached for hers. "Cameron, I know you are beaming, but we must exercise discipline tonight. I hope you understand." I could see a hint of disappointment, but she nodded understanding.

I led her to the bedroom, then I hopped on the bed to watch. "Undress yourself for me Cameron. I want to watch you." Cameron slipped the straps off her shoulders, the evening dress sliding over her curves and down to the floor. She stepped out of the dress and stood before me in just her three-inch heels.

"Now, caress your body ... as Nicky does for you." Cameron's hands began to roam over her ample breasts. I could see the tenderness in her touch. Her long fingers caressed her breasts before moving to her nipples. She traced circles around her areolas, bringing her nipples to there fullest without ever touching them. Slowly, her left hand began to snake down her belly. She traced circles around her navel before cupping her hand to explore her own wetness. I could see her stroking her clit while her middle finger explored her pussy. Her body swayed slightly as she got into her own rhythm. I knew Cameron understood her body well and didn't want her to push herself over the edge.

"Stop Now!" She quickly brought her hands to her sides. "Put on the leather wrist and ankle cuffs, then turn away from me." Cameron went to the toy chest and did as she was told. I got off the bed and stripped down. I took my time hanging up my clothes, making Cameron wait. I slipped a blindfold around her eyes and led her to the bed. "Spread your arms and legs." I quickly fastened her spread-eagle to the bedposts. "My god you are beautiful." I leaned over and kissed her breasts. They were so firm, yet so soft. I moved between her legs and drank in her scent. Finally, my tongue plunged between her lips, her body arched at my affections. I devoured her, my tongue ravishing her wet and moist pussy. As I sensed her change in breathing, I stopped. Her lips thrashed, searching for my tongue, but to no avail. The leather straps held her immobile. My cock was rock hard and I needed her. I mounted her, pressing my cock to her pussy lips. Before entering, I unfastened the blindfold. I just had to see those beautiful eyes. My cock sunk deep inside her with my first thrust. "Fuck with me!" Her hips rose up to meet mine. I fucked her like a madman; both of us filled with desire. Her body shook, then my body followed. She took all my strength from me.

Listening to the story, Kim was dying from the lust. I swear I could see her breathing much shallower. "We're in a public place, keep your hands on the table! Almost up to date, can you handle it?" She nodded.

Anyway, I did my best to take care of Cameron until Dave returned home. We had a lot of fun and she began to come out of her shell. By the time Dave returned, Cameron had changed ... and so had I. About four weeks ago, Cameron knocked on my door. "Rodger, can I come inside?" We talked well into the night. She told me that she had changed and that she was no longer what Dave wanted. "He told me I was free to go. Can I stay with you?" I told her I had an extra room, but that I'd like to share mine with her.

As if on cue, Cameron walked into the bar and stood behind Kim. "I knew I'd find you here..."

Kim turned in her chair to face Cameron. "Cameron, I'm Kim, I've heard much about you ... but you are even more beautiful than Rodger described. Please join us."

12